• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The UK’s first Pokémon Center launches to “unprecedented demand”

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
pokemon-center-feature.jpg

This weekend, thousands of UK fans were finally able to buy official Pokémon Center merchandise for the first time. If they waited for up to 10 hours in a queue, that is. Fortunately, we got to beat the queues to see what they had first-hand!

Check out the latest details on the London store as well as a look at all the exclusive merchandise available (if it's in stock!) in my report on GameCrash! (But here's a sneak peek at a couple pictures below).

DSC00145.jpg DSC00153.jpg DSC00166.jpg

[Read now on GameCrash!]

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Two shelves of Scorbunny plushies, yet one shelve each of Sobble and Grookey plushies...
I like that~

View attachment 756894

This weekend, thousands of UK fans were finally able to buy official Pokémon Center merchandise for the first time. If they waited for up to 10 hours in a queue, that is. Fortunately, we got to beat the queues to see what they had first-hand!

Check out the latest details on the London store as well as a look at all the exclusive merchandise available (if it's in stock!) in my report on GameCrash! (But here's a sneak peek at a couple pictures below).

Nice all them sobble plush at the bottom shelf make me sob