• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Twisted Minds (RP Thread)

Berries seemed to be Scarce around where she was looking, as the best she got was a Singular Oran. She looked back where she had Bitten the Houndour. She probably should've given it a Swift death, instead of leaving it to die on the Path. Munching on the Oran Berry, Vine sat. She knew the small, Blue berry wouldn't be enough to fill her Stomach.

She continued the path, the soft breeze smacking against leaves being drowned out by the Thoughts in the Servine's head. If she could just be One plain Color, shiny or not, She'd be fine, free of any Worry in this world. The Oran berry was almost gone at this time, so her thoughts quickly switched to her main thought. Find some Berries, and keep hidden. She didn't want another rerun of the Houndour, or Any of her previous Victims. It wasn't that she never Ate them, No. She enjoyed the taste, the Feeling, Everything except taking Life.

"Maybe a little less thinking about Food... Then I wouldn't be as Hungry.." She muttered, Exiting the Outer part, and going back on the Path. It wasn't her plan to go here, but Maybe it could work.

Sal was finishing up the glasswork , preparing to do the next building errand , the ripped shelf. Jeepers, all this work is tiring me out , but i'm not trusting Dark enough for me to sleep out in the open. Going back to the stockroom , Sal got out the " Toolbox Kit," covered in dust for a year. Sal walked quietly towards to the meat cupboard and got out a chunk of slightly rotting Magikarp from the freezer at the end of the book isle. Rotting Meat isn't that bad , when you can cook your own food. Burning the chunks using Will-o-Wisp , Sal started eating to gain a energy boost.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Dark was getting restless just lying there guarding the fur coats of the Pokémon she’d killed. She wanted to do something. Or kill something. Stress therapy.

The Liepard stood and began to prowl the store. A Zoroark was rifling through an open drawer, and emerged gripping a chunk of meat. Dark immediately felt a wave of fury wash over her. Not so much that the Zoroark was stealing, but the fact that it was a Zoroark. A Zoroark had once stolen Dark’s kill, so it was practically embedded in Dark’s DNA to hate them. Time to teach this one a lesson. She bared her teeth and went in for a Night Slash.

(OOC: figured I’d post so that this is brought to the top again)

Last edited:
The Servine neared a town, and her Heart sank. A town meant more Pokemon. and more pokemon meant... She didn't want to think about it too much.
"In, then out." She thought to herself, feeling her heartbeat increase with every step she took, multiple scenario's played out in her Brain, most of them being of her being Stoned.

She finally entered the town, every feeling in her body telling her to run. So far, nothing had happened that would bring any worry, but her luck had been Sour lately. She mustered enough strength to pull a Grimace, hiding the Fear she was soon to have.

"Just be Brave, Just be Brave..." She echoed in her mind, looking around to see what the Town offered.

Sal knew he didn't want to be seen leaving the store , so he ran into a giant loading bay , where trucks used to drop off goods . Underneath a stack of potato crisp boxes, a dugtrio hole was what he was looking for. Preparing to jump in , his reflexes saw a icecream container , empty and on the ground . To any other Pokemon, it was just trash , but to Sal , it was stuff he'd kill his own family for. Picking it up , Sal saw the flavor "Pinapple Suprise" and stashed it in his rag. That hasn't happened for ages! It may not be cookie dough , but it's icecream! Jumping into the dugtrio hole , Sal prepared for the long drop. making sure his claws were ready to take the impact , he fell. After feeling the bottom of the drop , Sal just slowly walked along. As he ventured the tunnel , he saw his bones collection which had been rotting for many , many years. Climbing back up the tunnel , Sal found himself as usual in the parking lot , across the street. Time to lick up the remains!

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Oh thank arceus" said a Porygon-Z as it floated out of the forest.
Finally civilization. I wonder who lives around here
It didn't take long to find who.
The digital pokemon couldn't find anyone around, what's more, the place looked abandoned
The Porygon-Z said loudly "Hello? Is anyone there" hopefully alerting someone of his presence. Hearing nothing, it turned and floated in a different direction.
It noticed the large department store around the corner.
It was going to take more than its wits and power to survive, maybe something in there could help.
It floated inside.

She was completely terrified of what the Town could offer. The Houndour she had met put her on Edge, and forgot that she had left it to Die with Venom in it.
"It was Me, or Them." She thought to herself, walking ever-so-quietly through the Town. A Department Store could be seen, but she tried to keep her distance. A Building probably meant Pokemon would be near, and where there were Pokemon, There were Those Types. Not Generally Fire Types, but the Types who Pointed out the Technical Defect she has.
"Just don't make Eye-Contact with anyone I see..."

In the midst of the town was a Reniuclus’s home. It was definitely not much, just a run down building in the middle of nowhere with an opening. The inside was eerily dark, and it was filled with seemingly random items. Bags, cloth, furs, even a Rattata’s skull was only a few of the objects Gumi hoarded. As she made her way on top of the now slowly crumbling roof, she watched the Pokémon below. Some sort of weird, deformed Servine. She shrugged and floated back to the ground, hoping to snag some food.

Skidding across the pathway was a Rockruff holding a makeshift basket, filled with nuts and slightly mushy berries. They definitely caught sight of Gumi, as they froze still, afraid. The Reuniclus came over and tried to put on her most cheerful voice.
“Hello! What’d you like for that basket of food?” She grinned awkwardly.
“Um… well… maybe a few coins… perhaps a skeleton…”
The rock type Pokémon put down their basket, and Gumi quickly picked up the Rockruff and threw them to the wall.
“Thanks for the help!” She chimed, picking up the basket and instantly fleeing.

As Sal made his way up the parking lot , onto the second floor , he saw a bunch of Pokemon , but even with his murderous instincts , was too tired to do anything about them. Once on the 3rd floor , Sal jumped into the ticket pay machine , which contained his valuables and some grubby pillows . Most eventful day in nearly forever! Sal thought about as he dozed off , eating the icecream.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Porygon-Z flew out of the store dejectedly. No signs of life there. He wanted to leave immediately, but it was getting dark, and wild pokemon could attack it while he couldn't see anything. Hmmph, it thought as it's eyes lit up, making it somewhat easier to see, Just let them try. Suddenly, he noticed a pokemon....slithering away. He knew it was a bad option, but he needed some answers, he piped up "Hey! You there, I need you to stop!" he followed the pokemon which, upon closer inspection, was a serperior. Briefly, Porygon-Z wondered what a pokemon like that was doing here, but that was the least of his worries. She better be friendly, or I'll need to show her a thing or- it jerked erratically, making audible buzzing noises, Porygon-Z caught itself, Cool it, avoid conflict.

@Sunlight Isekai Overdrive

=Nightshade=

The Zoroark was no match for Dark’s seasoned fighting skills. A little while later, it was dead meat. Literally. Dark gutted the Illusion Pokémon’s body and dug her bloodstained muzzle into its entrails. She stayed in that position for several minutes as she ate, then sat up and swiped her tongue around her lips. Dark red streaked her nose and mouth, and blood dripped from her jaws as she yawned. She plunged her face yet again into the Zoroark’s lacerated flesh, ripped out the heart, and swallowed it whole. Yet another, fresher scar joined the others on her shoulder. As she ripped muscle, fat, and tendon from bone, Dark slowly but surely reduced the Zoroark to skin and skeleton.

She hadn’t eaten this well in months.

The Serperior Stopped, looking behind her. She hadn't realised she Evolved within the period of being here, but Took it as all the anxiety from the place. Looking at the Porygon-Z, she quickly moved her Back to face away. She had lost her Cloak that covered her Split-Colors, and as such, was a but Jittery.
"U--Uhm, Hello..?" She asked, her voice studdering. It was plainly obvious she was Terrified.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Nervous, not friendly, but good enough
Porygon-Z caught up to the pokemon." Hello, would you happen to know where I am? I've been out in the forest for so long...and....are you native to these parts?" he asked questioningly

"I--I'm originally from the G--Grasslands, and I just a--arrived here in town, myself, Actually.." She replied to the Pokemon, trying to control her Shaking.

Once she did control it, it was still Obvious she was Terrified, but at least her Breathing returned to normal.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Damn" Porygon-Z angrily cursed. It briefly glitched, stuttering "I-I-I--adcfvgbhnm" he stopped. "I apologize. I do not mean any harm." suddenly, he noticed the serperior's color "Pardon me. May I ask why you have such an odd coloring? Nevermind, that's not the focus of this." he started pondering quietly muttering "No idea where I am....can't risk getting lost again....Have to stay.....somewhere safe.."

"I--I, Uh.." She gulped. Worries began flooding her Brain, and she lowered her head.
"I.. Can't answer that.." She muttered. The colors were something she didn't Feel pride in, and she let out a Sigh.

"The most I can say is that the Locals aren't Kind.. Especially the Fire-Kind." She said in a Barely Audible tone.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
The porygon-z nearly sighed, except, well, it couldn't. "I suppose you wouldn't have somewhere to stay?" he asked the serperior, filing the color question for later.

In the woods east of the abandoned town lies the territory of a Rhydon, marked by heavily dented trees and scattered stones. This Rhydon is known to be extremely agressive to people in its territory. The rock Pokemon was devouring the flesh of a Vulpix foolish enough to approach his home. His hunger temporarily satisfied, he looked around his territory. It seemed almost desecrated, with trees marked all over, berry bushes completely picked, branches snapped, and grass flattened. It seems he had gotten his use out of this area. He had stayed here long enough. Standing up, he began leaving his home in search of another. Stomping could be heard nearby as he made his way to somewhere new.

As he walked, small Pokemon like Wurmple and Fletchling scattered away. Vermin, he thought. Lives about as meaningful as a pebble. Eventually he found himself at the forest's edge. As he pushed past the trees he found a town. He had seen this town before, it was abandoned and some Pokemon made their homes here. This might be a good place for a home, he thought, stomping closer to the town.

The serperior sighed.
"N--No.. I was just passing through, but I suppose there might be a place nearby we could stay..?" She thought. Perhaps she could trust this one? No, a bit too early to decide that.
"I mean, there Should be one. I'm not sure. To be honest, this is only my second time being here." The serperior moved it's small Hands from its back, scratching under her Chin.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
(*Shoves a mix of a revive, Max revive, and revival herb in the RP* "LIIIIIIIVEEE!")

The Porygon-z took note of what the serperior said and started pondering where it should stay. Suddenly, it's virtual mind remember the parking lot it passed by not too far ago. It's likely that other pokemon have made it their home as well, but it was it's best bet.
"I suppose you noticed a parking lot nearby. We may as well go there, as it's the best option we have. We should go together, better safety in numbers." he proposed.

=Nightshade=

Dark sighed; her belly was finally full. This place seemed to be thick with prey and clogged with shadows; all in all, Dark’s kind of place. She slipped away from the Zoroark’s pelt and bones, keeping to the thick blackness that blanketed the place. Her luminous amber gaze flicked through the darkness as she searched for a place to rest. Of course, she could go back to her cave in the forest, but it would be a long trek, and she was satisfactorily tired. She padded down the road towards the abandoned parking lot, where she slipped under a Jeep that had fallen into disrepair. Her body well concealed besides her glowing yellow eyes, she began to wash the blood from between her claws. Her gaze traveled over the unseemly pair of a half-shiny Serperior and a Porygon-Z that seemed to be glitching out, marking them as possible prey for the next day.

Last edited:
As night fell, another cloaked figure was making their way towards the abandoned town and soon stopped there running as the saw the run-down store and houses as the figure growled in worry at seeing the pokemon outside "great....i can never escape it seems....guess ill have to force my way past.....or just teleport" they muttered. as the figure did just that and vanished, soon reappearing in the shadows of the store before making their way towards a parking lot. At seeing a porygon and an oddly colored serpirior they stopped but soon ignored them as the cloaked figure made there way towards the large apartment buildings connected to the parking lot. As the went they stopped and groaned in pain, not having eaten in a good while but shouldered threw it and managed to get into the lot before heading to one of the intact locked doors and started to lock pick it as they were silently thankful for there tormenters for teaching them such a skill....even if it had been force-fed into there mind by another psychic which had hurt and badly messed up the figures mind and mental state.

Once they got the door open they entered the room and closed the door locking it again and removed the cloak, showing a shadow gardivior only....they weren't and it was simply her coloration from the experiments done to her from a young ralts to now.

While looking around the place she found an intact but dusty bed, couch, and table, a kitchen with pots and pans that were still useable, as well as some canned good which surprisingly wasn't past its due date and grinned as she started to eat, gorging herself on the free food. opening the can with the blades on her arms which had been a result of the experiments done to her, as she sat there she wondered what the other pokemon were doing like the porygon and superior which she could see out the window and frowned hoping they hadn't seen her as she was in full view of them the can of food seeable in her hand an old fork in her mouth which she had cleaned with a will o wisp after making ice in a bucket and melting it with the small fires to make clean water as she didn't trust the piping and water here. While she watched she soon rose a brow but soon simply watched them wonder in her eyes at the grass starters coloring.

"Huh....so I'm not the only oddly colored one....s-should I try and befriend them?...but what if they hurt me....l-lets try and if they do ill just dazzling gleam and drain kiss there hides...need to get things for winter clothes now that I think about it," she thought as she sighed and opened the door to talk to the superior and porygon hoping that they wouldn't attack her

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
As it waited for an answer, the porygon-Z had an odd feeling that they were being watched. It quickly glanced behind the serperior to see two bright yellow eyes from underneath a jeep.
The Porygon-Z was immediately on guard. Bright eyes like that would likely belong to a Liepard. Liepard were hunters, and although this one didn't have calculating, hunting look in her eyes, she was still a hunter, and as such, a threat.
Of course, until he knew the capabilities of this pokemon, he needed to avoid conflict. This wasn't a fearful thought, just logic.
"We're being watched, careful." it said simply before flying quickly away. He didn't have time to take care of another pokemon. Besides, a serperior can certainly hold her own in a battle. She evolved for a reason.
As it went, it's eyes scanned for the parking lot it had mentioned. It closed in on the place, went through the entrance, and flew as high as it could to the top of the building.
When it made it to the top, it looked down the tall structure, making sure it wasn't followed.

She nodded. Perhaps the Parking lot was the best place she could go. She knew little to nothing about this place, so any sort of advice would help.
"A--Aye." She studdered, slithering away.

In the corner of her eye, she spotted a Gardevoir. Startled, she lowered her Head, slithering Backwards, coughing to regain her Posture.
"W--Who are you..?" She asked, maneuvering her Body so only the Shiny Coloration Showed, and not the lower-normal.
Even to other Miscolored pokemon, she strongly disliked showing More than one shade.

Raven looked at her and tilted her head as she sighed "Raven" she said to the snake as she fired a quick icy wind hitting a lieapard in the face and saw it was a male but growled and used her psychic to pull the surperior into her house and slammed a fairy orb in its face before she closed the door and noticed the snakes different colors but said nothing about it as she had the colorings and at times tendencies of a shadow pokemon.

"Want anything to eat there is plenty here," she said calmly her blades seeable against her forearm but not drawn at the moment as she looked at the grass snake pokemon before she put the empty can into an old cardboard box she intended to burn when it was full.

"If you want to leave and face the male liapard be my guest otherwise feel free to sleep wereever....just not in the big bedroom that's mine," she said as she rummaged through the cans and other.good food soon finding a bag of gummies which she opened and chewed on out of boredom and hunger her paranoia making it so she never turned her back to serpent.

"Names Raven by the way...you?" She asked offering some gummies to the half shiny half normal pokemon as she thought of testing the water wondering if it was any good to even drink at all.

The sudden Pull into the house made the Serperior shriek, causing the breathing to quicken it's pace.
"I--Uhm--Vine.. My name is Vine.. And, T--Thanks." She said, relaxing her head as she Cautiously took some of the Gummies.
Investigating them, she cautiously put them in her mouth, Chewing slightly. Again, all of this was New for the Grass Snake.
"A--Are you sure I can stay..? I wouldn't want to be a Burden--"

Raven nodded her head as she glanced outside seeing the liapard still out there "yeah....id rather not have blood or a dead pokemon on my doorstep besides....we oddly colored pokemon have to stick together don't we?" She asked a soft smile on her face as she set about making more clean water with an icy wind and a will o wisp combo before she set the bucket on the counter and grabbed several Raggs intending to make this place at least somewhat livable and comfortable.

"Not only that....i...i miss having someone around as its rather lonely when you are running and all," she said a pained look on her face before it vanished and she set about working on cleaning the counters to use and prepare food before she looked at Vine.

"Mind if I ask you something?" Raven asked as she looked at the other female her eyes holding a cold yet haunted look as if the dark colored gardivior was reliving a memory or remembering something that scared her greatly.

She nodded. Being lonely was one thing she knew about, and one thing she won't so easily forget.
"Yeah.. We do. Discolored pelts might sell for More.." She said, her Muscles relaxing a bit. Maybe it was too soon to decide if she could trust this one, but the least she could do was Answer any questions she might have.

"What might you need to ask..?" She asked, tilting her head, curling her Tail around. If she was being honest, this felt like an Actual home. For the first time in awhile, it felt Comfortable not moving all around.

Indeed they do by the reverse world I've had to create an illusion for my skin being green on more than one occasion but....as for what I wish to ask" she said stopping herself as she knew it may be personal to Vine as she sighed and simply asked.

"Were you experimented on or were you born that way....if you don't wish to answer then you don't have to I just wanted to know?" she asked opening a bottle of bleach to use her nose rincling up at the nasty smell but discided to use it as everything seemed to be intact in the house and yet it seemed as if only certain things were taken such as clothes and several cans of food and water but found it lucky that many things were still here and useable.

Vine opened her mouth, quickly closing it to look down.
"I was born like this. Split colors and all." She answered, sinking into the coil.
"If there was any Genetic modification done, it was either to my Parents, or when I was in my Egg."
She never talked about her Split-Shinyness, but felt Fine talking to another who was Shiny. If she was being honest, it took weight off of her shoulders. Not that it took much to do, nowadays.

Hmmm....i see....its kind of like what happened with me to...make me a shadow pokem9n from a small helpless shiny ralts" she said her eyes glazing over as she relived those days of torture and agony of no end before she snapped herself out of it and sighed.

"S-sorry.....i...i haven't had it easy....being tortured by team rocket and another group and all," she said as she went back to cleaning thinking about raiding the store she saw on her way to the house

She shook her Head.
"I understand.. Back in my Grass Village, the Split Colors I had were considered a Curse. The only reason I was able to stay was because of the Chief. After she died.." She paused, Taking time to do a small Yawn. "After she Died, and her Son took over, and it only got worse from there." She lied down, only now realising how comfortable it felt to be in a sheltered place.

"If it's alright with you, I'd like to get some sleep. If you need anything, just ask. It's the least I could do." She said, cracking a Smile as she closed her Eyes, slowly drifting away.

I see... I get that I truly do as my dark coloring makes it so everyone fears me... I have the mindset of a shadow pokemon at times when I feel threatened or if I'm near a human...pokemon not so much unless they are trying to kill me which hasn't happened in a while" she said as she nodded to vine.

"Alright I'm going to finish the kitchen then probably go and hunt for some fresh meat if you would like to join me" she said to Vine as she kept on cleaning the kitchen having it near spotless and back to its normal state in a few hours of working