• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open ~~ The Tundra {DISCUSSION} ~~

How would you feel if you woke up as a Pokemon?

• Suprised

• Angry

• Happy

• Sad

• Cool With It

• OH MY LORD hsdhfkjsdhjffhadfsasdfsadf

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I read your post as Quark was coming over from away from he was standing, but she wasn't-ohhhh. I didn't specify who stepped on her.
I really shouldn't try to correct people.

Edit/realization: ohh my god. That's a minor detail. I'm trying to correct someone on a minor detail. I'm so sorry.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Ohh, I didn't see that you tried to speak with me. I guess the wind was too loud. I dunno, it would be hard to notice someone stuck in the ground when the whole ground is snow, and you are freezing, and hearing other Pokemon. Oh well, you are going to have to find me again, then.

Name: Eli
Species of Pokémon:
Alolan Ninetales
Appearance:
An Alolan Ninetales with a necklace with a Sharpedo tooth on it.
Personality:
Easily worried at times. Somewhat timid at first when meeting new people or Pokémon.
Any other information?:
The cold doesn't bother him in this form. Which is good, because he hates the cold.

k good :p
bio:
name: Leo
favourite pokemon: Lucario
favourite color: blue
look (as a human):Has blue long messy hair, his eye are purpule. He always wear his black with fur on the colar vest,
look (as a Lucario): A normal Lucario with a black coat with for on the hood and purpule eye instead of purpule.

is this ok or i need to put more?