• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The True Prophesy of Dragonets

"Yeah, I know. You introduced yourself after helping me up earlier." Kaze pointed out, "So, then, quick question, where should we head to first? I mean, my father will introduce me to the rainwing kingdom tomorrow morning, but there are now other options to consider after that.." He pondered for a moment before heading over to Sandstorm and carefully reaching into his bag. After a moment, he returned with a map showing the continent of Pyrhha. "Okay, let's see...Dewdrop mentioned this clearing is close to the Rainforest kingdom, so...we're probably somewhere around here..." he gestured toward a spot on the map, circling the general area with his talon. "I'd say we stop by the Seawing kingdom next. Seems closer, and we can travel by the river for a source of water and food. What do you guys think?" He asked.

Last edited:
The Seawing approached Kaze in order to get a better view of the map. "Well, it seems kinda good to me." Slashfin then pointed to the map again. "And I think that we could make a little stop in the Mud Kingdom. I've been there before, though I've never actually talked with or even seen a Mudwing." And then, Slashfin remembered something he was curious to know. "Oh, and sorry if it looks like I am trying to change the topic of this conversation, but... I was wondering if any of you have seen a scavenger. I've hard that one killed a Queen some time ago and it was the cause of... One of our most recent wars, and I've been curious to know how they are since then."

"Three of them, yes. They killed the Sandwing queen at the time, Oasis." Kaze said, remembering the story of Queen Oasis, the start of the bloody 20 year war, and the five destined heroes who put an end to it. "But to be frank, I haven't seen any scavengers. There aren't any dens in or even near the desert. Not that I blame them." He pointed out.

"Oh, I see..." He said shyly. He didn't have a great memory, and it was something that he was ashamed of. But, like if he tried to look at least strong, he opened his wings, with his pattern shining. "Well, they better not find us then! I have to admit that I'd like to fight against one after hearing that story." When he finished, he lay on the ground, folding his wings. "He, sorry, sometimes I just let myself be carried away by the emotion of the moment." He continued. "Anyways, the itinerary seems good to me. I propose to start our journey tomorrow."

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"A journey? Of this continent? Haha! Count me in!" Mirage proclaimed. Ever since he had been left to fend for hhimself, Mirage wished to find friends and travel around Pyhrria. "This is what I've been hoping for! I can't wait!!" He screamed in joy and grinned, spreading his wings wide.

Sandstorm grunted as he stirred mid-slumber, then relaxed again. Kaze let out a sigh of relief. "As glad as I am that you're excited, trust me when I say, you do NOT want to wake up my dad once he falls asleep." He muttered. "I still remember waking him up by mistake and..." he shuddered, unable to finish the sentence. He then put the map away and turned to Dewdrop. "Mind being our Rainforest Kingdom guide tomorrow?" he asked.

"Great!" Te Seawing said enthusiastically, while his pattern shone brightly, especially the one that he had in both of his sides. He couldn't hold his illusion for discovering the lands of Pyrrhia. "We have a Rainwing guide for tomorrow, and I suppose I can be your guide if we go through Seawing Territory." Then, he yawned, though he kept talking. "I know quite well the Bay of a Thousand Scales. After all, it's been my home during all my life."

SaiyanDakon

Mirage yawned and looked at them. "The Rainforest sounds nice...I need to at least try something else to eat. Also, I could show you the Sky Kingdom....if you guys want to see it." Mirage said, nervous for their response.

"Want to? I'd love to!" shouted Dewdrop, as she got up into Mirage's face, her breath smelled of fruit.

Dewdrop then backed up, realizing she overstepped her boundaries a bit.

"S-Sorry." she said, turning hot pink from embarrassment.

"And I could be your guide through the sandwing kingdom." Kaze said, agreeing with the plan. He then drew a line across the map. "Okay, so we'll start with the Rainforest kingdom with Dewdrop as our guide, then we'll hit the Seawing with Slashfin, Then on the way back, we can detour to the skywing kingdom to catch our breaths and Mirage can show us around, before we finally reach the sandwing kingdom. Any objections?" he asked, looking over the other three.

"Um, no objections from me, just a question." Dewdrop started. "When are we doing this exactly? Like, tomorrow, or now, or when?" Dewdrop continued, tilting her head to the side.

"Well, I suppose it would start tomorrow when Dad brings us to the Rainwing territory." Kaze reasoned. "It's kinda late to be heading out now. And night time is considered a dangerous time to fly these days. Or so I've heard." He said. He looked over to Sandstorm, who snorted a bit in his sleep before relaxing. "That being said, we might want to get some shuteye. G'night, everyone." With that said, he went over to the older sandwing and curled up beside him, falling fast asleep in minutes.

Dewdrop nodded her goodbye to the fellow dragonets, before flying off into the trees, and to the Rainwing territory. Soon she arrived, and picked a coconut from a tree, before settling on one of the platforms, and cutting it open with her claw. She then drank the milk from inside, and after it was gone, she licked the inside of the coconut, before falling asleep to the soothing taste of warm milk.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage looked around and smiled. "Yeah...Night guys." He said, walking toward a rock and lying down on it. Mirage went to sleep quickly, knowing that he made friends and was about to explore the tribes. What he feared was that he might run into his father during the entire journey.

"The route seems good to me." Slashfin said, then, he yawned again. "Good night to all." He said, almost silently. He returned to the river, he drank some water and entered into the river, though this time he lay down near the shore, leaving his face outside from the water, so, in case his friends woke up early, they could, at least, see him. In a matter of time, he was sleeping, snorting a little, while his patter shone intermittently, dimly, until it stopped. Now that he found a group to travel all across Pyrrhia, he could explore those lands feeling safer. He dreamed with all the possible scenarios of their future travels.

Dawn broke over the horizon, and Sandstorm was the first to wake up, stretching his wings and flicking his point-tipped tail to get some feeling into them. He then lumbered over to Kaze, and gently nudged him awake. "Mmm?" the younger sandwing moaned. "Oh come on, can't we skip training for just one day?" he muttered.

"Nope." Sandstorm chuckled. "Not until we've drilled you into becoming a good enough fighter."

"You're the worst..." Kaze said, though there was a smile on his face. "All right, I think there's enough space on the other side of the river." he pointed to the spot with his tail. The two carefully glided to the opposite bank and began their warm-up routine with some drills. Sandstorm lashed out his tail, Kaze parried and swerved his point to his father's chest, tapping his scales. They repeated this and several other drills, waiting for the others to wake up.

Dewdrop was the third to awaken, and out of sheer happiness, jumped up, and dove off into the trees.

"She does that everyday. I wonder what she does..." said a Rainwing, conversing with another Rainwing.

Dewdrop continued to guide through the trees, and before going in, she saw Kaze training with Sandstorm. They were both great. Dewdrop sat there for a while, just watching them, before shaking her head from thoughts and diving down next to them.

"Keep up the good work!" she said so suddenly.

Kaze's head snapped toward Dewdrop. "Hey, G'morning, Dewdrop!" he replied before getting smacked back by Sandstorm's forefoot. "Ow! Hey, I was distracted!"

"Oh, really? I didn't notice. It's just that that sounds like something an enemy would take advantage of." Sandstorm said in mock surprise.

"Alright, alright, I get it." Kaze chuckled. "Geez, you can really be condescending."

"I only point out your flaws to help you overcome them." Sandstorm argued, "It shows I care about you." The two of them then got back into position.

Slashfin kept sleeping in the river, but not for too much. He had a very good night dreaming about the journey that he was about to live with his friends, but now, he was hearing some noises near from him that made him wake up. He dove a little and caught a fish. Then, he went out of the river, yawning, and, once he reached the riverside, he shook himself a little in order to get dry and then, he saw Dewdrop.

With his prey in his jaws, he started to talk, but he only managed to vocalized some weird sounds. Once he took the fish out of his mouth, leaving it on the ground, he talked again. "Good morning, Dewdrop. How are...?" Then, he saw the two Sandwings training. He muttered for some seconds. "I see that I am one of the lasts to get up" He said, amazed. He wanted to join in order to get stronger, but he preferred not to distract them at that moment. His father never taught him how to fight, so he stared, amazed how both of them practised, and, with some luck, maybe he could learn something too.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage woke up and smiled at everyone else being already up. "Morning gang!" He said, jumping off his rock and walking toward the rest of them. The SkyWing noticed Kaze and Sandstorm training and wondered if he could join but then he thought Mirage could possibly die if being stabbed from those venomous tails. "I'm ready to start our journey...how about you Dewdrop?" He asked, excited.

"Looks like everyone's awake." Sandstorm said with a smile as he casually caught Kaze's stinger with his tail before it scored another point on him. "Shall we go send them our greetings?" He then released Kaze, who followed close behind. "Good morning, everyone." He said to the other three dragonets as he pulled out his map. "It's good to see everyone's up nice and early. Shall we get going right away, or have breakfast first?"

SaiyanDakon

"I think Breakfast is in order. But could we eat light so we don't spoil our appetites when we travel to the different Kingdoms?" He asked Kaze. Mirage gripped his necklace tightly. I could just poof up a breakfast for us...but that would mean revealing my secret. He thought, worried.

"Good morning to you too!". Slashfin said, quite happy. "Well, I am ready. And... I assumed that maybe you already had breakfast, so..." The Seawing said, a little shyly, showing his already bitten fish. "I guess that I just got ahead this time. Though I wouldn't mind something sweeter for breakfast." Then, the Seawing turned to Dewdrop. "What do you suggest for us?"

"Yeah, what IS on the Rainwings' menu usually?" Kaze asked, curious about the Rainwings' cuisine.

"From what I've researched, the Rainwings always had an abundant supply of natural food resources, both from hunting and from the vegetation." Sandstorm recalled.

"There are fruits all around, and hunting is something we do sometimes, but don't eat the sloths." Dewdrop said, as she shuddered at the beautiful pet being killed.

"I ate a coconut last night." she continued. "I can get everyone something! Be right back!" Dewdrop said.

And without anyone else's objection or words, she flew into the trees, searching for fruits for the others.

SaiyanDakon

"Find me a Mango!!" He yelled. Mirage chuckled at himself for yelling. He curled in his tail and smiled. "Meat is one of my favorite foods but I have to try something different." Mirage explained.

"Me too." Said Slashfin, that was still eating the fish he took before. Then, he drew all his attention to Kaze and his dad again. "Eh... Do you usually do that? Like... Training?" He asked curiously. He doubted for a moment if he should tell them his ambitions of becoming a guard for the Queen, though he finally decided to say nothing about it.

Dewdrop was rapidly grabbing fruits, piling fruit upon fruit, until she heard a sort of whisper-like shout.

"Dewdrop!" said the quick voice.

Scared, she quickly turned around, but she saw nothing. She slowly flew back to the others, too nervous to keep gathering. Then, as she was almost half way there, she had to quickly close her eyes to a bright light.She heard her name again, and slowly opened her eyes, to see a sort of glowing dragon. She couldn't tell what type of dragon it was, but its arms were outstretched, as if wanting to hug her. She slowly flew up to it, her curiosity glowing. And in as the clouds closed in, the light, and Dewdrop had disappeared.

"Every morning except for Sundays." Kaze said, "Apparently my dad wants me to be a member of the Talons of Peace when I grow up. I don't hate the idea, far from it, it's just a bit of tedious work in my eyes to train for it. Studying the geography and layout of the continent, The different tactics and cultures of each tribe, it's a lot to take in."

"Trust me, Kaze, it'll all be worth it in the end. You'll see." Sandstorm said, gently placing a talon on his son's shoulder. "With this knowledge and strength, you can really benefit our ranks."

"I hope so..." Kaze muttered.

"Oh, I see..." Slashfin said, quite curiously. "I suppose that's much more than what my father did for me." He continued, a little disappointed. "But, hey. At least, I'm sure that you'll eventually be one of those Talons of Peace". He finished. Then, the Seawing turned around. "By the way... Isn't Dewdrop taking too long to come back again with the food?"

SaiyanDakon

"Hey...you're right. She's supposed to get here now. What do you think happened to her?!" Mirage asked, worried. He was anxious to get Dewdrop back here safely. "We need to find her!!" He said, starting to get scared.

Kaze nodded grimly. There was definitely something fishy about this. He looked to Sandstorm, who cleared his throat. "Alright," he said "Slashfin, Mirage, search the skies for Dewdrop. Kaze and I will search the ground!"

"Good luck, you guys!" Kaze said, then he and his father sprinted into the jungle, folding their wings in as much as they could.

Meanwhile, Dewdrop was all quite calm with the strange dragon. All the dragon was, was a shadow, who was talking with Dewdrop.

"Yes, you and your friends, were chosen to fulfill this prophecy. But the last dragon still needs to realize it's calling. So now is not the time to come back. But when you meet five dragonet's, lead them hear. Then we shall meet again." the shadow-like dragon said, with every word fading deeper into the clouds.

"Wait, I still have questions!" Dewdrop shouted.

But the dragon ignored her, and Dewdrop, who was sitting on a firm cloud, fell straight trough it, all so sudden that she didn't think about flying. She gave out a loud yelp, before her head hit the ground, and she was knocked out.

Last edited:
"Dang it, I can't believe I wasn't paying attention to where I was going!" Kaze ranted to himself as he stumbled through the thick foliage. "Dad's gonna kill me when he finds me...assuming he does so before some jungle monster kills me." He looked around, spotting some moss. "Okay, the rainforest territory is on the south side of the continent, so right now I'm facing north..." he muttered. Then, he heard something crashing through the top of the forest (and his concentration). "Okay, that might not have been a good thing..." he said, slowly approaching the spot Dewdrop fell. Wait, is that...? It is! He rushed over to her and looked her over for any damages.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage spread his wings and flew over the trees in hopes of finding Dewdrop. Its good and bad that father isn't here...if he found her...then...He stopped the thought and shook his head, not wanting to imagine the dangers. "Three moons...how hard is it to find her?" Mirage mumbled.

Slashfin nodded and, immediately, he jumped and started to flap his wings in order to win height. "Same to you!" He shouted, determined to find her. The Seawing didn't think that their journey would start with such a bad beginning, but all he could do then was pray in order to find is Rainwing Friend.

Slashfin flew around the area for some time. He was not sure how much time he spent flying, just looking the dense rainforest that he had below him, trying to locate any signal of Dewdrop. Why couldn't she get lost in a river or in the sea? He asked for himself. From time to time, he shouted "DEWDROP!" He was flying near the position of Dewdrop and Kaze, though he didn't notice it.

Dewdrop woke to the shout of Slashfin.

"Whoa! It was awesome, I have to tell you!" Dewdrop started, immediately getting to her claws.

Then she remembered what the mysterious dragon said."

"Oh, it was just a dream. Never mind." she said happily, giving a tilted head smile, and gather some of the fallen fruits. "Not as big as I had before, but breakfast is ready!" she said, holding the fruits.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage flew to Dewdrop's position and landed in front of you. "Nice! A mango! Thanks Dewdrop." Mirage said, relieved and hungry. He wondered what had happened to his RainWing friend but he didn't ask.

In a matter of seconds, Slashfin heard Dewdrop and landed near her. She seemed quite happy. "Just a dream? Did you fall from a tree and stayed unconscious?" The Seawing asked, worried. Then, he looked to the fruits that her friend brought. He was a little dubious about the one that he should take, but, finally, ended taking a pair of bananas. "Are you OK?" He continued asking to Dewdrop. "We were quite worried."