• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The True Prophesy of Dragonets

"If I am sincere not too much, at least for me." Slashfin said, a little tired. But first, he took the fish that was still in his muzzle and ate it. He knew that he should cook it but after years and years of eating it raw, in the middle of the sea, he got used to eating them like that, even without unwinding them. After chewing it a little and gulping it, he approached the other dragons. "I mean... Whatever you want, I am here as a little vacation for exploring and meeting other types of dragons." The Seawing went to the river and drank some water. "As long as you don't plan something like... Going to a place with no water, I'll join, if you don't mind if I do, of course."

"I have no plans, which is why I'm asking you!" Dewdrop said joyfully. "But...can't you feel a sharp gaze, as if someone's following us?" Dewdrop asked, as she neared Slashfin, a bit scared. Then, realizing what she was doing, she blushed, and her scales turned a pinkish white, a slight pink, lots of white, showing fear, and embarrassment.

"I suppose that now you know that I am not the type of dragons that have his daily routine planned for days. I would join a war if I were bored, you know? I am... like one of those leaves of the Kelp Forest, just dragged by the current." He joked. "But... Well... I've been feeling nothing lately, maybe I don't have that sixth sense, but, give me some seconds to look around." Slashfin started to focused on the surroundings. In the river there was nothing because he would have noticed before, then, he looked around, through the trees and the rocks, until he saw something at the top of that. "Eh... Is that normal?" He said, pointing to the rock. "I think that's a dragon".

Dewdrop looked up, her scales turning into her usual green color, as she noticed, what looked like an Icewing, was watching them. Or napping? "Hello?" Dewdrop shouted, trying to get the Icewings attention, and also signaling that they had seen him. "Down here!" she continued, waving her tail.
(@Ry_Burst @Zoda )

Slashfin tried to attract the attention of the Icewing too. He approached Dewdrop and, without saying nothing, the Seawing made a signal to her, in order to stop. Slashfin then stood on his two back paws and opened his wings. His pattern started to light quite randomly. He didn't want to communicate anything, only trying to draw the attention of the new dragon. "Hello! We don't want to hurt anyone!" He shouted, trying to look friendly.

Shard squinted at the dragon down below who was trying to get his attention. He snapped his tail, and glared back, in a sharp look, that simply portrayed, that he would prefer to stay up here on his rock. He had no time for foolish things.

"C'mon!" Dewdrop said to Slashfin, as she flew up to the Icewing on the mount. When she had arrived to the top, she asked him a million questions. "Were you stalking us? How come you gave Slashfin a glare? I'm Dewdrop. You are a cool Icewing. I've never actually seen one." she said hyperly.

Slashfin sighed a little, returning to his normal position. He opened his wings again and flew with Dewdrop to the rock where the Icewing was. He was a little bothered with that dragon. Didn't he like my signal? Maybe I did something wrong? He thought. But as soon as he approached him, all his questions vanished. He remembered why he was here: exploring a meeting new dragons. He remembered that a good first impression was important, so, still flipping his wings near Shard, he tried to be gentle. "Eh... Sorry about that. I was only trying to get your attention, maybe we should have approached here directly first. Anyways, I'm Slashfin." He said, looking to the Icewing. He had never seen an Icewing before neither, but he tried to act as if he saw them one million times before.

The Kingdom of Sand: an enormous desert located to the southwest of the continent in the world of Pyrrhia, dotted with rock formations and desert vegetation. In one of the rockier areas of the kingdom, two dragons clashed as they darted from rock to rock, lashing out at each other with their stingers, claws and fangs. "Remember to watch for any tells your opponent might show as they attack! It will aid you in defending from their offense or finding a way to counter it!" The older dragon commanded as he lashed out with his tail once more. The younger, smaller dragon rolled aside as the stinger tapped the stone beside him, then leaped onto the larger dragon and took to the sky, letting loose a small amount of fire upon his opponent. Among the flames, the larger dragon shot up and gave chase, the two of them weaving around the stone as they flew. Once more, the smaller dragon shot a small burst of fire from his mouth, aiming to temporarily blind his opponent, and made a sharp left around a stone pillar. Evading the blazing projectile, the father chased after his son, but didn't see him.

"GOTCHA!" Kaze yelled as he bounded from the side of the pillar and landed on his old man's back. His tail stinger pointed at the larger dragon's throat as he let out a chuckle.

"Well played, Kaze. Well Played." he said, smiling. He then flew down with his son still on his back. "Alright, let's take a little break before we move on to geography. I figured today we'd study the Rainforest Kingdom up close and personal." With that, the two of them made their way toward the nearest oasis.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
A lone SkyWing was sitting on a rock, watching an IceWing, RainWing and SeaWing. "Funny how the opposite tribes come...its quite hilarious." He said, gripping the rock tightly. The SkyWing spread his wings and flew straight at them. These had better be nice Dragons...or I'll enchant them to make them my friends...I probably won't have to though. The SkyWing thought.

Dewdrop saw a Skywing heading towards the group of three, and looked almost scared, for she hadn't expected it. But she still looked happy, as if she were to happily greet the Skywing.

"Hello, Skywing!" dewdrop said, waving her tail around.

Slashfin didn't notice the new dragon before, but once Dewdrop approached him, the Seawing decided to follow her. Slashfin stood behind Dewdrop, inspecting the new dragon shily. He only said a kindly "Hello", and then stood next to Dewdrop, waiting for a response. His pattern was shining dimly.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage landed in front of them. "Hey...I'm Mirage..what are your names?" He asked the other dragons. They were quite nice to Mirage but mainly the RainWing and the SeaWing since they were the only ones to say hi. Hmmmm...maybe Father didn't think I would make friends..He thought sourly.

"Dewdrop's my name." Dewdrop said, lifting a talon to her chest. "And that's Slashfin." she pointed a claw to him.

Dewdrop looked up at the sky, seeing a weird light shining through the clouds. But it late evening, so it couldn't be the sun, which was starting to set.

"Yup! That's me!" The Seawing said, more confident. If the new dragon was going to attack them, he would have done it by that point. His pattern now was shining brighter, indicating that Slashfin was feeling safe with him. "It's my pleasure to meet you." He approached the newcomer. Definitely a Skywing. He thought as he offered his left paw as a courtesy signal. I've seen several flying near our Kingdom, but I've never been so close to one. He was so focused on the new dragon that he didn't even notice that strange light that appeared in the sky.

SaiyanDakon

"Well its nice to meet you, Dewdrop and Slashfin." Mirage said happily. He smiled brightly at the dragons and glanced around the area. "Is there...anyone else here?" He asked cautiously.

The trip from the desert to the rainforest only took a few hours in the air. Not only was it close to the Oasis they lived by, but luck seemed to be on Kaze and his father Sandstorm's side as they flew. "Clear skies and little wind resistance! A great day to be flying!" The sandwing youth said with a grin.

"Eyes front, Kaze." Sandstorm reminded him. "Remember what happened last time you didn't pay attention when you were flying? Back when we visited the Icewing Territory?"

"Hey the blizzard was blocking my view!" Kaze called back, looking a little annoyed, "Besides, the snow cushioned my fall!" Just then, a tree branch flew seemingly out of nowhere and smacked him right in the face. "OW!" The dragonet winced and looked forward...just in time to wind up flying into another tree. Crying out in surprise, he flipped end over end from the impact, crashing through more brush and foliage until he tumbled out by the river Dewdrop, Slashfin, Shard, and Mirage were, sliding until he reached the river bank. "...Ow..." he muttered. Up in the air, his father snorted and rolled his eyes.

"When will that child learn...?" he muttered to himself.

Dewdrop turned to see a Sandwing roll up to the river bank. She giggled at how he had fallen, and held out her tail to him, to help him up.

"You okay there?" she asked.

"Oh yeah...just peachy..." Kaze moaned, taking her up on her offer. "Thanks." Once he was up, he began brushing the mud and dirt from his scales with his tail. "So, given that tree about a hundred feet back, and the fact you're a rainwing from what I can tell, I'm assuming this is the rainwing kingdom?" He pondered, standing up and stretching his wings to make sure they were okay.

"Nice to meetcha. Name's Kaze." The sandwing replied as Sandstorm landed a short distance away. As the adult approached the river and took a gulp of water, Kaze looked over to the other three. "Huh, five dragons of different tribes meeting up relatively peacefully...this is almost like the whole dragonets of destiny story all over again."

"I see what you mean." Dewdrop said, looking at all of her friends.

She then looked up at the small light in the sky again, and noticed the sun was no longer up.

"I may need to get going, but I'll be here in the morning if you need me." Dewdrop said, as she suddenly waved goodbye, and flew through the trees, back to her home.

"Alright, see ya." Kaze said. Once Dewdrop had flown off, Sandstorm walked up to him.

"So, what's your excuse for crashing this time?" he chuckled.

"You distracted me!" Kaze said, "I would've focused if you had just stopped at 'eyes front', but you had to go and bring up the Icewing Incident."

"So defending your dignity was more important than watching where you're going?" Sandstorm teased. Kaze muttered something under his breath. "Well, at least you found us a good clearing to camp in for the night. Tomorrow we'll be at the rainforest kingdom."

"Yeah, yeah." Kaze sighed, laying on the cool grass. He then looked over to Mirage, Slashfin, and Shard. "So, any of you got any interesting stories?"

SaiyanDakon

Mirage growled at Kaze. "How dare you do...that..." He said. Mirage looked down in apology. "I'm sorry....you startled me. I am Mirage." The SkyWing said, smiling. "I might have a few stories to tell but somehow...I just wonder what my destiny is."

"K-Kaze..." Kaze replied, seeming a bit estranged by Mirage's sudden change from hostility to kindness. "And sorry about startling you." he added. Behind him, Sandstorm continued to clear up the mess made by Kaze's crash landing.

"He has a knack for doing that." The adult chuckled, "Also, I'd be a bit careful around him if I were you. He's a mischievous one."

"Wow, thanks for the support, dad." Kaze quipped dryly.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

"I can handle Mischievous, sir. Besides...Kaze is interesting and i like that about dragons." He said, smiling at Kaze. "I'm also interested in how SandWings are." Mirage was one of those dragons that liked learning about other tribes.

"Well, I suppose we could teach each other about each other's tribes. Kaze here still does need to learn about the Skywings anyways." Sandstorm said thoughtfully. "Think maybe you could teach him when you get the chance? And maybe help him with his landings?"

"HEY!" Kaze shouted angrily, swatting at his father's leg with his tail. "Not all my landings end in a crash."

"No, but about 90% of them do." Sandstorm chuckled. "There's no harm in admitting your mistakes and shortcomings you know."

SaiyanDakon

"I can help with his flying and his landing so that's taken care of. I can also let him come with me to the Sky Kingdom so he can learn about SkyWings. If that's all right with you Kaze.." Mirage answered, his smile never leaving his face.

((Sorry guys, these last days I have been very busy))

Slashfin approached to the new dragons. He stayed silent, contemplating and hearing how they talked. He wasn't a dragon of words, but he also liked to listen to other dragons. "Well... I'm Slashfin." He finally said, introducing himself to the dragons he just met. "And... I am here because I wanted to explore the rest of the World. You know... Once you have been living in the sea or in islands they turned to be kinda monotonous." The Seawing stood silent for a moment, with his pattern shining dimly. "And boring. That's why I am here."

"While I appreciate and will consider your offer on the Skywing study idea, my flying's just fine." Kaze sighed. He then added under his breath: "I just have bad luck when it comes to landing..." Hearing this, Sandstorm chuckled as he set up a campfire and lit it with his fiery breath. Kaze turned his head and shot another hostile look toward his father, but said nothing as he turned to Slashfin. "Yeah, I understand what you mean. A lot of the desert looks the same too. It's like an endless plain of sand, save for the occasional Oasis and rock formations, villages, and the stronghold." He said, sympathizing a little with the seawing.

Slashfin gave a confident look to Kaze and his father. He opened his mouth but immediately closed it. His family never took care of him, and the Seawing was happy to see how the big Sandwings looked over his son. Then, he looked to the river. "Hey... Are you hungry? I can get some fishes easily if you want." He finally said, quite seriously, though he would be excited to do that. He was only trying to look tough and mature, though he still had the same ideas and enthusiasm of a dragonet. The first interested in getting some was the Seawing himself, that, despite having eaten some fishes before, had an insatiable appetite.

SaiyanDakon

"I'd like a fish Slashfin. Thanks." Mirage answered. He wondered what the SeaWing Palace looked like. "I just live close to the mountains. Its quite amazing really.." He said, explaining his kingdom.

"I'm going then!" The Seawing shouted. In a couple of seconds, he went to the river and started to dive near the shore. Once he had entered the deepest part of the river, he stretched his paws and started to swim around, looking for fishes. In a matter of minutes, he started to throw fishes to the shore, and, when he thought that it was enough, he appeared on the shore too, holding three more fishes by their tails with his jaws. He took the other fishes that he had threw away from the water with his frontal left paw and approached the group again, leaving their little trophies next to the dragons. "Here's all that I got. I think that it should be enough for all." Slashfin said, quite proud of his little subaquatic hunt, taking one of the fishes. "I hope you don't mind that I take this one..."

SaiyanDakon

"I don't mind at all. Take on." Mirage said. He gladly took a fish and ripped the tail off then started eating. The SkyWing, at first, didn't like the taste of it but after a while of chewing, He quite enjoyed the fish.

Kaze took a fish from the pile and chomped down on it, grateful for some food. "Thank you, Slashfin." he said. He then looked over his shoulder to Sandstorm. "Hey Dad, you want some?"

"No, I'm alright." Sandstorm replied, looking up to the stars. "I'm just a little tired..." With a large yawn that was accompanied by a few fiery sparks, he curled up with his tail over his nose and drifted into a slumber. Kaze shrugged and kept eating.

"So, I guess the Icewing isn't coming to join us." he said, looking back up at Shard once more. "That's a shame. He really looks like a ray of sunshine." he added with a tone rich in joking sarcasm.

Slashfin held his laughs. "Well, maybe it's just a matter of time. Who knows?" He said as he finished devouring his fish and took another one. "Well... As I said, I'm interested in exploring these lands. If you are going to go anywhere..." He continued talking, and then, stopped for chewing the fish he just took. "... I was wondering if I can join. Traveling alone gets kinda boring after the first day. Maybe even Dewdrop could join us." He bit again his food. "If she wants, of course." In a matter of time, he ate all the meat of the fish, leaving only its bones.

"I'd love to!" Dewdrop said, jumping out from the trees.

She hadn't actually gone home. She had camouflaged into the bark like color, and was hidden, listening to their conversation. She had her own exploration plan.

"I want to explore the clouds!" she said, pointing a talon up to the sky. Her scales were now pink.

"Sounds good. It'd be nice to have a few friends along for the ride." Kaze said, "And with dad at our side, we wouldn't have to worry about security since he used to be a sold- uh..." He cast a nervous glance toward the sleeping adult sandwing before he continued in a hushed voice. "A soldier."

Slashfin smiled after devouring the fish he was eating. He looked quite impressed with Dewdrop, that surprised him again, and started talking "Well, it seems that we all agree, right?" He looked at Kaze's dad curiously. A soldier? Incredible. He thought, happy. When he was younger, he always dreamed of becoming a guard and work for the Seawing Royalty, but he never managed to become one. He wasn't as good at combat as they asked him to be. Maybe he could ask him for some lessons later if they get on well. "I can't wait to start our travels together !"

"Yes!" Dewdrop shouted, maybe a little too loud, before covering her mouth with her talons, wondering if she woke the sleeping Sandwing.

"Oh!" she said abruptly, quieting her voice. "I forgot to say! I'm Dewdrop."