• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
So, you've boarded a train that is headed for an unknown destination, but you saw the train and realised you needed to get on it. Was it someone you saw on there who you liked the look of? Did you accidentally get on the wrong train? You decide. Please fill out the form to begin.

Name:
Appearance:
Possesions (Suitcase, umbrella, etc.):
Personality:

You don't have to be on the train, you can be a civilian on the side, you might want to cause a train crash. I'll start.

Name: Sienna Pemsbroke
Appearance: Chin length chestnut hair, blue eyes, quite pretty, red lipstick, red blazer, golden tie, black skirt, high heels.
Possesions (Suitcase, umbrella, etc.): Red suitcase (Inside: laptop, phone, £3,000,000 worth of cash)
The reason for being at the train station: Taking money over to the Bank of London.
Personality: Cold hearted, rude, snobbish.

Sienna looked at her brother, she wasn't going to see him for a while. She looked into his icy blue eyes, thought about hugging him, ignored it and boarded the train. The train was a large express steam train, lapis lazuli blue with black bars going across the front. Sienna lifted her suitcase onto the train, turned around and smiled at the world she was leaving behind. "Finally." She said to herself. She turned around in haste, not noticing a small £50 note fly out of her suitcase.

Name: Ken Rebove
Appearance: Has a brown beard, lime green eyes, brown short hair, wears a Black Tuxedo and a red tie, a single earphone in his left ear and wears a Black Leather Shoes.
Possesions: A black case (contains: Acer Laptop, Tablet, an M9 9mm pistol and a supressor)
Reason for being at the train station: On the way to London for an Emergency meeting
Personality: Hardcore, Serious, defensive and helpful

Ken was from the toilet and he was on his way to his seat. He saw a piece of money worth 50 pound lands on his right foot and he then realized that it was the woman's money. I took it and approaches the woman to give the money back.
"Here's the money you have slipped. You'd better be careful next time," Ken said to the woman. He leaves the woman there and sits at the seat 6 feet away from her.

Name: Kyle Jennings
Occupation: College Student; starting point guard for basketball team
Appearance: Tall and lean; fair complexion, clean shaven; dressed in a simple T-shirt and jeans
Possesions (Suitcase, umbrella, etc.): backpack
Reason for being at the train station: taking the express to get to the city, where his university campus resides
Personality: very outgoing, loves to meet others; very perverted, known for womanizing; calm and collected

Having already been seated aboard, Kyle eyed Sienna as she made her entrance. His gaze followed her every move, for he simply could not bring himself to look away.

Sitting upright so as to correct his posture in the case she returned his looking, Kyle put an arm around the empty space beside him and lightly whistled, ear buds in his ears connected to his phone yet playing no music.

Ken noticed a whistle sound from the back. He though that he was called by the guy back there.

He turned and looked at the the guy probably a college student. He then stands up and approaches the boy.

"Yes, are you calling me? What's your name kid?" he asked while staring at the boy's eye.

Remaining as poised as ever, Kyle slowly stirred his gaze away from Sienna's body and looked toward Ken, shaking his head in the process.

"Oh, sorry for any miscommunication, but no, I did not mean to call you over," he said, offering a light chuckle after. Extending out his fist for a bump, he went on to introduce himself, "the name's Kyle. And whom might you be?"

Kyle looked beyond Ken consistently, his eyes shifting but always to admire the beauty that was Sienna.

"Well, I'm Ken," Ken looked at the woman where Kyle is looking at before. "Isn't she's beautiful? You tried to call her, right? Well, I think she's older than you and I bet you $100 that she will not even crushed with you," Ken grabs a piece of $100 american money from his wallet.

He then went back to his seat and watch kyle carefully.

Kyle had whistled with the intention of passing time, not calling anyone over. Still, he took offense to Ken shooting down his ambitions so openly as he did. But he wasn't about to allow it to show visibly. Instead, he shrugged it off with a chuckle.

He didn't care about the age gap between Sienna and himself. Something within him... a fire, had been lit, and he was bent on pursuing it for as far as he possibly could.

Knowing that Ken was watching him now, Kyle turned his eyes away from Sienna to ponder out the window, but they returned to the woman's figure within seconds.

Ken stands up and went to the restroom. He locks the door and do his job. After that, he looked at Kyle and went sit next to him. He then noticed the curiosity in his eyes.

"Hey Kyle, I'm sorry for that action recently but I really don't like that, Ok? Here, I'll give you a few pocket money." Ken grabs his wallet and take out a piece of $100 that he showed to Kyle recently. "Don't worry, just take it. I have more."

Kyle looked to Ken a bit dumbfounded. Nonetheless, he wasn't one to deny free money; it could go toward his student loan.

"Uh, thanks man, I appreciate it. But what's this for? And what do you not 'really like'?"

"Ok kid, first this money is an apology from me and second, I don't like a kid just flirting around in public like I did 20 years ago." the train then enters the tunnel making the surrounding a bit dark.

"Well, in fact you're trying to but I came there first so you didn't have a chance." Ken stared at Kyle. "Anyway, 20 years ago I was trying to flirt with a girl by doing the same thing as you did but it seems that it won't work." Ken shows his scar on his neck. "Her boyfriend then came and just swing his swiss army knife towards my neck. I bleed a lot but then I realized, 'that was the most stupid thing I have ever done'."

Ken then look foward to chat with him more. "So, what college are you in?" he asked.

"Bro, I honestly have no idea what you're saying... what am I even doing? Like, literally, I've just been sitting here and you're making your own assumptions...

"You're started to really creep me out. You don't know enough about me to judge me like that; thanks for the money and story and all, but I think I'd like to keep to myself if you don't mind."

"You mean you don't know?" Kyle scratched his head. "Most people tend to know those sort of things before they board a train... but I'm only concerned with my own stop, beyond that I'm uncertain, so you'll need to ask someone else."

Kyle looked away from the man and music could be heard playing from his headphones.

Sienna eyed the £50 note that had fallen out of her suitcase. She had to be careful, if her whole suitcase were to open, she would be ruined. She overhead the music playing from several seats down. She walked over to the musical member. "Would you please turn down your music?" Sienna said, flatly.

Ken then get back to his seat and went to take his case. He grabs his case and sits next to Kyle who is listening to a music right now. He gonna ignore him a while and he opens his case and took out his Laptop which is stuck in the case. The laptop eventually got out but his case falls to the ground. His M9 9mm pistol and his suppressor dropped below Kyle's feet. He shockly looked at the Pistol below his feet.

'Oh my god. He will though that I am a bad guy or something! This is bad!'

Sienna eyed the £50 note that had fallen out of her suitcase. She had to be careful, if her whole suitcase were to open, she would be ruined. She overhead the music playing from several seats down. She walked over to the musical member. "Would you please turn down your music?" Sienna said, flatly.
Kyle looked at Sienna wide eyed and a bit in awe as she approached him. He immediately cut the music, pulling a bud from his ear to give her his utmost attention.

"Y-Yeah sure, sorry about that. I was just trying to get in the mood a little, I suppose." He offered a friendly smile and extended his hand.

"I uhh, don't believe we've met before. I'm Kyle."

Ken then get back to his seat and went to take his case. He grabs his case and sits next to Kyle who is listening to a music right now. He gonna ignore him a while and he opens his case and took out his Laptop which is stuck in the case. The laptop eventually got out but his case falls to the ground. His M9 9mm pistol and his suppressor dropped below Kyle's feet. He shockly looked at the Pistol below his feet.

'Oh my god. He will though that I am a bad guy or something! This is bad!'

Spotting the gun as it fell, Kyle erupted frm his seat and instinctively went to shield Sienna with his own body. In the heat of the moment, if she would have allowed, he went to put a single arm around her waist and retreat backward, so that he pulled her along with him away from where the gun had dropped.

Sienna yelped as she was grabbed. "Don't...touch...me." She said with a low pitch. Sienna looked at the gun, and then looked at the napping man with a tilted head. She was trying to psychologically undertand him.

Sienna yelped as she was grabbed. "Don't...touch...me." She said with a low pitch. Sienna looked at the gun, and then looked at the napping man with a tilted head. She was trying to psychologically undertand him.
At this point, Kyle only thought of protecting Sienna. He didn't care what she had to say for it, but seeing a gun, he knew it could have meant life or death.

Without looking back, he rushed toward a separate sector of the train, pulling Sienna along with him if his hold around her was still true. She may have objected, but in his mind, he was only doing what was best for the two of them, in securing their lives from a mad man.

"I need to go back. I need to get my suitcase." Sienna whispered. "And what do you think you're doing?" Sienna asked, glaring at the near kidnapper.

"I need to go back. I need to get my suitcase." Sienna whispered. "And what do you think you're doing?" Sienna asked, glaring at the near kidnapper.
"He has a gun, dammit! You can't go back in there now," he exclaimed, finding his voice to be louder than he wanted it to be, "look, you don't know the guy like I do; in mere minutes, he's proven himself to me to be a mad man capable of great danger.

"If you go back there now, your life could be in danger. And I..." He looked away from her, barely bringing himself to deliver his next statement. "And I just want you to be safe... I want to protect you, alright? There can't be anything in that briefcase more important than your life..!"

He went to guard the door and block her from leaving by spreading out his arms.

Name: Enok Jorgensen
Appearance: Unruly, chestnut hair; wide and innocent baby blue eyes framed by a smattering of freckles. His work clothes consist of an olive green cape with orange trimming, a burgundy top hat with a golden hatband, and a simple black waistcoat. He looks younger than his age, standing at 5'9 and having a deceptively childish factor to him.
Possessions (Suitcase, umbrella, etc.): Sleek, bulky case with his logo encased on both sides (A snake biting its own tail, engulfed in flames) [Supplies for his work: Handcuffs, knives, etc.] and red suitcase [Day clothes, wallet, toiletries, several books and manuals]
Reason for being at the train station: Moving his business on to the next town, as scheduled
Personality: Very extraverted, innocent, child-like, and simpleminded. He sees "magic" in everything and is almost always optimistic and cheery. He's also rather cowardly and easily offended.

Enok shuffled a deck of cards in his lap absentmindedly, his mind still left in his previous destination. The streets there had been much more supportive of his busking than the previous, previous town. He mentally noted the tricks he'd preformed that acquired the most applause and praise and the ones that hadn't. The cards fluttered from his hands like the wings of a dove.
His older brother had been the apple in his parents' eye; Enok had paraded on about magic from a young age, where Hugo was very streamlined towards science and math. Until he had a psychotic break and attempted to hack off his own tongue with a butter knife, that is. The older Jorgensen had passed out, but not before he had successfully taken out his left eye.
Henceforth, his parents allowed Enok to become a magician.

Last edited:
"You think so?" Sienna paused. "There is £3 million in that suitcase. I'm taking it to the Bank of London. You may not tell a soul. The point in my job is not to bring obvious attention to myself, being dragged away from a possible robbery could be fatal." Sienna realised she was raising her voice, people may have heard.

"You think so?" Sienna paused. "There is £3 million in that suitcase. I'm taking it to the Bank of London. You may not tell a soul. The point in my job is not to bring obvious attention to myself, being dragged away from a possible robbery could be fatal." Sienna realised she was raising her voice, people may have heard.
Kyle felt suddenly refreshed, at the thought that this woman was willing to trust him with such important information. "Damn, that's a lot of money...

"Either way, what good is it if you're killed?" He shook his head. "Listen, if it means that much to you... I can go back in there and try to get it for you."

"And how will I know you won't run away with it?" Sienna narrowed her eyes, had she just made a mistake. "I think he's asleep. I will try and be quick." Sienna said, gesturing so Kyle would move aside.

"And how will I know you won't run away with it?" Sienna narrowed her eyes, had she just made a mistake. "I think he's asleep. I will try and be quick." Sienna said, gesturing so Kyle would move aside.
"I'm not like that," he asserted, though realizing he wasn't anymore convincing than before, he stepped aside. "Alright fine, but I'm going with you."

Sienna rolled her eyes. She tip-toed down the aisle and found her bag. It hadn't been touched in anyway since she left it. On her way out, she tripped over the large bulk of a magician's suitcase.

Sienna rolled her eyes. She tip-toed down the aisle and found her bag. It hadn't been touched in anyway since she left it. On her way out, she tripped over the large bulk of a magician's suitcase.
Having been behind her, Kyle tried to catch her, but to no avail. As she fell, he ended up beneath her with his arms around her waist, a common place for them in the last few minutes.

Grunting slightly, he looked up at her, expecting her to scold him once again, despite having cushioned her fall.

Enok jumped in surprise, clearly startled by the stranger who had toppled over his case. His cards spewed from his hands and scattered across the floor in his desperation to make sure she was okay.
"Sorry, ma'am," he uttered, smiling sheepishly and shrinking away from the two of them.

"Thank you." Sienna said to Kyle. "Sorry about the cards." Sienna spoke plainly to the magician. Sienna resumed her position in the next sector of the train.

"Thank you." Sienna said to Kyle. "Sorry about the cards." Sienna spoke plainly to the magician. Sienna resumed her position in the next sector of the train.
Pulling himself together, he eyed the magician, yet quickly went after Sienna, finding himself to be her bodyguard of the sorts.

Closing the door to the other sector, he looked around, eyeing Sienna's frame.

Enok nodded in acknowledgement of her apology and stooped down to collect his cards with a sigh, amassing them in his hat. His fellow passengers mostly ignored him as he scoured the ground for the cardboard rectangles.
48, he thought after silently tallying them. I'll have to buy another pack when I get off the train.
With that, he nonchalantly poured the contents of his hat into his sleeve and slipped it back on.

"Well, now what?" Sienna sighed and sat down. It was going to be a long journey. She looked at the window, the train journey had only just began and she had already received unwanted attention.

"Well, now what?" Sienna sighed and sat down. It was going to be a long journey. She looked at the window, the train journey had only just began and she had already received unwanted attention.
"Well now we just wait, I suppose." He took a seat next to her. Scooting beside her, he went to whisper in her ear.

"Come to think of it, this may not be the most ideal place to be, especially not with what happened before. It's fairly obvious you're lugging around a large sum of mula; might you want to go some place more secure?"

"Splendid idea. I will!" Sienna said, she walked out of her seat and went into a private compartment and shut the door. She put the suitcase on the seats and looked at it.

"Splendid idea. I will!" Sienna said, she walked out of her seat and went into a private compartment and shut the door. She put the suitcase on the seats and looked at it.
"Wait but I want to come too-"

Kyle sighed as he heard the door lock. Not having her in plain sight was making him uncomfortable.

Standing up, he knocked on the door lightly, seeking permission to enter. "Uh, it's me, the guy from before. Do you think I can come in too? It's... lonely out here by myself!"

"You'll survive." Sienna said coldly. Sienna opened her purse and applied lipstick to her lips. Vivienne's tie had become misplaced in the happening, she untied it and did it in a bow.