1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join The Torch That Glows Bright (Smash Bros RP Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by GreninjaTrainer013, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Viridi: HAHAHAHAHAH
    See the thing is, Zan is actually super loyal and honorable, she’s just obsessed with Hyness. But that’s an abusive and toxic relationship. Meanwhile, Bandana Dee is an honorable warrior with similar qualities and looks to the best in every person, allowing Zan to thrive as her own woman.

2. Pro Hero Dekiru

Pro Hero Dekiru Previously Battle Legend G.K.

That...
    ...actually makes sense.
    Joke's on you sucker, I finally got you.
    The best part was the figures glitched into each other so it looked like I was actually stabbing her.
    Felt good.
    Like, really, REALLY good.
    #MiiSwordfighter

Mechanist Gamma likes this.
  3. Viridi: Oh, so you weren’t even able to beat me using a REAL character, and had to use some trashy OC? Heh, real nice.
    Viridi, play nice.
    Viridi: NEVER

Pro Hero Dekiru likes this.
  4. *DARK PIT X VIRIDI VS PIT X VIRIDI*

Oh, by the way, maybe we should continue the rp…?

5. YO I REMEMBERED SOMA IS A SPIRIT!
    MY FAVOURITE CASTLEVANIA CHARACTER!
    MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

6. Pro Hero Dekiru

Shoot, might as well take Mii Swordfighter after all...

7. Pro Hero Dekiru

8. Soma's yours.

Oh, and...
    1. Kirby is asleep in the outskirts of the multiverse, due to him warping out of existence itself. Since this is an alternate depiction from the games, he won't come in effect 'till later on.
    2. The default ones from the games. You can make up a backstory and personality for them though.

9. Pro Hero Dekiru

Okay, thanks.

and by the by Viridi, I went back to kill you again but this time I killed you using PIT.

10. Viridi: SALT! NOTHING BUT SALT!

Pro Hero Dekiru likes this.
  11. Pro Hero Dekiru

And once I find Dark Pit I'm gonna go do it again.

12. Viridi: okay now you’re just being a bully

13. Pro Hero Dekiru

You know, I already have Lady Palutena...
    I'll be back online in a minute.

14. Pro Hero Dekiru

you called my Swordfighter trash OC
    that's what you get

15. Viridi: So should I stop calling a Nutski a Nutski? Stop calling a Monoeye a Monoeye?
    Dekiru you’re edging her on... Viridi calm down or I’m going to have Shantae slap you.
    Viridi: I’m the one getting bullied here!
    Shantae: *slaps*
    Viridi: OW

16. Pro Hero Dekiru

Oh, and since it feels natural on this site, I'm gonna do the Mii's stats RP style.

Name: (Dunno if I should give him a name; for now, I'll just call him Dirk, you know, like the knife)
    Personality and Skills: Obviously, Dirk's good with a blade. He's fast, and he's a quick talker. Dirk can keep his cool in 99.9% of all situations, and has a tendency to get cocky sometimes; similar to Sonic, just slower and more serious. He can toughen up, when need be, but he also has a tendency to underestimate his opponents depending on who they are (like say, Villager or Pikachu) from time to time, and that usually leads to his downfall. Dirk can also get very frustrated if facing a tough/annoying opponent (like Viridi), and will proceed to throw all caution to the wind and start hacking and slashing like crazy.
    Moveset:
    Blurring Blade
    Gale Stab
    Hero's Spin
    Power Thrust
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Indigo
    Appearance:
    SSB T-shirt
    Ninja Headband

The bast part is you can give the Miis voices in the game, so this guy can actually talk.

17. Pro Hero Dekiru

I just remembered Shadow was a thing.
    I demand Shadow.

Says the girl who dissed a handful of fighters in Smash.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Viridi: Your images are invalid so HAH

19. I await a response, but get none. D:

20. Steel_Snek

Steel_Snek Previously Pokesweeper

Are you still accepting?

21. Steel_Snek

I'll take Dark Pit, Ike, and Marth.

22. Steel_Snek

Sorry, but I'm a little confused on what's going on, can someone give me a summary of what's going on?

23. Basically... The puppets are discussing their plans and trying to find people to join Galeem's army. Some people met, yadda yadda.

I'd recommend, once you get to the thread, reading everything that's happened thus far, so you know a little bit what your characters could do.

24. Steel_Snek

Okay, I understand, thanks!

25. I got smash ultimate today, so I felt like joining a smash ultimate roleplay. If they went taken, can I have Villager. If he is taken, let me know and I'll remove them and change it, if I even get in, since I'm not really good at planning for getting in roleplays and stuff.....