• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Titans of Dracholt (Fantasy RP)

Link to Discussion thread to sign up: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-titans-of-dracholt-fantasy-rp-discussion.17667/#post-519311
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dracholt was in a content state. There was no current conflict and no hostility between any countries at this moment in time. However, starting from this day, it slowly edged towards chaos day after day. A number of major events that could lead to wars stockpiled and would eventually bring the dark age of Dracholt.

Fraser was in Falconmoor, on a mission. He was in the uncivilized parts of the mountains where bandits had been hiding out. It was his job to deal with the threats since apparently, the group featured some ex-central military. which caused a major threat the Strongcourt government. If he feels the need to not disband the bandits and to further investigate the criminals, that was his decision.

He sneaked on a raised platform that was above the bandit hideout. Fraser glanced down and saw a mixture of Dwarves and humans. A very odd mixture, definitely causing some suspicion. He pondered for a moment as he thought about his plan of action. "It seems this is nothing more than just a group of criminals and not really much else. I think I should just deal with them now," Fraser decided in his head. He discreetly slid down behind a tent and looked at the multiple bandits laughing and drinking some beer. The Dwarves wielded axes and the humans had some firearms, perhaps rifles.

A Dwarf strolled past him, so Fraser quickly grabbed his from behind, before he could alert the others and knocked him out. He dragged him behind the tent and then slowly moved from cover to cover as he got closer and closer to the group. He got close to the main group of bandits with the occasional human wandering around elsewhere. "I'll deal with these guys before the humans that have wandered about will be a problem and deal with them separately," Fraser thought once more. He took a deep breath as he got his dual tomahawks in hand from his holsters. He then leaped over the cover and threw one of the tomahawks at one of the humans with a rifle. Before the human could react and raise his firearm, there was an axe in his scalp. He then threw his other one at one of the Dwarf's knee, and then ran up to the dwarf, swiveled around and kneed him in the face. He took the axe from the dwarf's knee and prepared for the rest of the group to rush to him. The rest of the bandits were alerted and urgently got their weapons and sprinted towards Fraser. He killed them off two at a time by throwing an axe at one, knocking out the other and retrieving the axe and then repeating. He managed to get the second axe After the bandit's numbers were growing small, a big intimidating troll with a shotgun emerged from one of the tents. The Orc cocked his shotgun and pointed it at Fraser. Fraser paused and held his hands up. The Orc squinted as he noticed that he had two tomahawks a minute ago and now he has one in his hand. He looked up and saw the missing axe flying towards him, landing between his eyes. Fraser retrieved his axe and continued.

He noticed someone running away in a cloak and turned the corner on a small pathway over a drop. Fraser went in pursuit and turned the corner. However, there was nothing but a big drop that led to a river that had a powerful current. He then suddenly, couldn't move a single muscle. He heard footsteps behind him. He then noticed the hooded character right behind him. He felt a something sharp dig into his side. Making his want to scream but he couldn't do anything. "Hail, Icarus," The character whispered before launching Fraser off the mountain with some sort of psychic ability. Fraser helpless as he fell into river, getting dragged by the strong, overpowered curent.

When this took place two cloaked figures watched as the man fell into the river. From under one cloak you could see a faint glimmer of red light and the other was surrounded by a strong aura of desire and greed. Then spoke "Sariel Me alright to help the man. I can survive the current."

"Fine go ahead Argor knock yourself out," replied argor with a hint of dismay "Save the man and bring him here I want to know what he was doing."

Then with a thud Argor jumped into the river and swam toward the man yelling "It ok Argor will save man soon but grab a rock to not float away."

Grasket looked at his notes then back up. Apparently this was the hideout in Falconmoore he was supposed to go to. His mount basilisk wheezed as they got closer to the base. "Keep at it girl" he kicked the basilisk side. "Were right at the doorstep for our payment." Grasket slithered at the secret entrance and was told to knocked a certain way based on his notes. A few seconds passed and no one came. Grasket knocked again, this time more irritated and with his bone tool. Still no response, the blue goblin was furious. "Lambaska!" he shouted to his mount. The basilisk came over and huffed a foul odor at the door which caused the door handle to weaken and break. A good push and the weakened door broke down with the pathway to the hideout continuing. When Grasket got to the site he was furious. One of the bandits that was his contact was dead and the others were scrambling about trying to get to there feet. The goblin walked over to a dead orc. Apparently they must have died early as the orc's spirit was still there.

"Wheres my money" yelled Grasket. "Don't think you can get away without paying me just because your dead."

The dead orc tried to plead "Hold your horse blue one. I need to gut the sucker who did this, let me do that and i will get you your money. Double even." said the unblinking body.

"What guy? Bah whatever just make it triple". Grasket tapped on the the open wound between the corpse's forehead and suddenly the orc was moving again with purple eyes and a fixed stare. Grasket began to set his barrings in one of the now empty tents and began pillaging on food. "Go find the guy you were looking for and when your done come back with my money." The orc's corpse didn't even respond but quickly shambled off towards the drop of a lake. With what looks to be his killed the corpse did not hesitate to walk off the drop and head for his killer.

A robe was thrown off on a tree branch, hanging there limply, as the figure who owned it dived into the waters with nothing but a loincloth and his holy amulet around his neck. He swam around, loving the feel of the cold water seeping in between his scales and rushing past his rugged, sore body. His wings hung limply beside him as he found a few salmon rushing against the current. He grabbed a few with his mouth, and then swam out of the water, letting bursts of air and droplets of water escape his nostrils as he exited. He quickly made it to his clothes and shook about like a dog, flapping his wings and wagging his tail a bit to get most of the water off so he wouldn't make his clothes quite so damp. He tore off the head of a salmon and ate it raw, while grabbing his cloak. It had the colors of his god, turquoise and sea green. The entirety of the robe was sea green while the edges were a beautiful turquoise color. Then again, his god wasn't exactly known for a lot of things and was forgotten over time, and it was a miracle he actually found her temple, let alone near the place he lived. He put his wings through the wing-holes first before slipping his arms through, the velvety feel of the cloth relaxed him.

He ate the rest of that fish and was about to start on the other one as he was getting his boots on, but he heard a splash. He only had one boot on when he looked in the river, and saw it was stained with blood with a figure going downstream. He then saw another creature dive into the river with a cloak on and swam after the fellow. He was quite confused, but he ran back to take his boot and robe off, and dove down into the river once again. His body made it easier for him to swim upstream, as he finally got a hold of the man's armor. He then attempted to get back onto shore, but the guy was a little difficult to just throw around in the water, let alone drag him toward shore. He heard another splash and looked around to see an orc with purple eyes and a somewhat unnerving stare. He shuddered from the creepiness and tried his hardest to get to shore, not wanting to be swept away.

Fraser was feeling rather faint from the loss of blood, from his stab wound. The fact that the wound was in his abs really didn't help him trying to gain control in the current. He tried to grab rocks he approached but he never got a good enough grip for him to hang on. He started to be on the verge of passing out but then he realized that someone had got a grip of him. He was too weak to be able to get some catch on his bearings so he passed out. There was a turn in the river, giving a chance for them to wash up on the side.

The Wurmkin finally got his webbed claws onto land and dragged the body up to shore. He shook off the water and grabbed his robe and boots, putting them on again. In a matter of seconds, he was back beside the limp body, picking him up carefully and taking him away from the shore. After about 5 minutes worth of walking, they made it to a clearing in the forest. He set him down on a comfy bush and took out the holy amulet from his neck. He began to chant in Draconian to his god, channeling her powers and giving him the strength to heal this man from perishing. The amulet began to glow and he set it on the man's wound. The wound began to glow and heal slowly, forming a scar where the wound once was. He sighed, wanting to have helped more by not making such a scar, but that's all he could do at the moment. He could hear people getting near, so he stayed near this man's side, keeping him company and trying to wake him up. He didn't want anyone to just up and appear while this man was down and out. That's just plain rude. He forgot about that second fish that he was about to eat and wondered where that went. He sighed and let it go for now, as it might've just slipped out of his grip when he dove back into the water. He awaited for the man to wake up, hopefully it was now or they'll both be into trouble.

Grasket and Lambaska rearranged the now abandoned tents to create their very own makeshift house. The goblin searched for his owed payment but apparently the money must have hidden it, hopefully it wouldn't be long before the spirit comes back and tells him where his reward is, but as of now Grasket and mount are merely enjoying their free provisions.

Meanwhile the undead would not halt his movements toward killer. Even when splashed under water he marched on like a wolf that would not lose chase. When he saw the target being dragged out of the river, the orc busted out of the water with his every so hateful presence. He walked with purpose on every turn almost as though he had a tracker on the tomahawk fighter. Finally he saw who who was looking for in the forest clearing with some type of wurmkin. The orc paid no mind to it and power walked directly to the barely breathing man.

The Wurmkin heard the beast coming and snapped his head to look at it. He stood up and walked forward a bit, coming in between the injured man and the beast. He put up his holy symbol and cried out in a rather husky lisp: "BEGONE! You foul beast of the damned! Go back to your writhing hellish hole and never return! The power of Turquina compels you!"

With that, his symbol of two serpents creating an infinity shown forth upon the creature, bathing it in seering holy light. Hopefully, this would ward it away enough for the man to heal properly.

Fraser's eyes slowly flickered open as he regained consciousness. His body ached but there was no longer any pain in his side. He looked and there was a scar that replaced the wound. He regulated his breathing as he noticed the commotion. Fraser looked up and noticed some sort of dragon like thing, guarding him against the orc he recognised from before. Fraser freaked out a bit at the orc approaching him with the clear, open wound from where his tomahawk was. "That's...not normal," He said to himself as he sat up. He got one of axe in hand as the other one was a bit wedged in his holster. "I guess it's gonna take something more than an axe in between the eyes to deal with him," Fraser said as he stood up. He put two and two together on who is on who's side.

When the Wurmkin started to use the weird voodoo looking magic, Fraser was a bit unsure whether to watch in awe or to fight the orc. It seemed the Orc didn't want to take any notice of the Wurmkin and only had its eyes on Fraser. "Guess I'm gonna have to just behead this guy. To make him following me," Fraser theorised. He took a fighting stance and waited for the orc's movement and possibly, the Wurmkin's move.

The light sears at the orc, causing his eyes to lose their ghastly luster and makes the orc stopped moving like a powered down machine. As Grasket was enjoying some charred meat he felt a click. The feeling of something turning of was probably of the undead orc dying "again". which usually means the task was completed. The goblin was relieved and waited for the satisfied spirit to direct him to his cash. Minutes later no spirit and no satisfaction for the goblin. The extremely irritated goblin walked out of his makeshift house slapped a three more dead bandits,one human and two dwarfs, on their wound. They rise up with more invigoration than the orc corpse.

"Spirits linger. Find that orc, finish his task, AND DRAG THAT BASTARD SOUL BACK DAMMIT. I WILL HAVE MY MONEY." The trio of bodies rush towards where the orc should be with the ferocity of Graskets voice.

When the orc powered down, almost as if it were a construct, he looked over to the battle-ready man. He introduced himself with a smirk, happy to see he was alive and standing. "My name iss Aujstrix. I wass the one who healed you. No doubt there will be more undead coming thiss way and I'm not one to sstay any longer if some necromancer iss here. I won't be able to keep turning them off. We sshould leave, and hurry. The more disstance we put between them and uss, and the more time they'll have to take to catch uss with new undead."

He explained with a bit of haste. He looked around and made sure no one was around, fidgeting with his amulet as he gets a little paranoid.

Fraser still had to process what had happened but it seemed he had no time to and he rushed off alongside Aujstrix. "I appreciate the aid. I don't know if I'll still be having a pleasant time bleeding to death if you didn't get me," Fraser thanked the Wurmkin. Fraser wanted to avoid saying his name for a bit longer for safe keeping. "There's an outpost not too far from here. We can shelter out there," Fraser suggested as he pointed towards the way.

Aujstrix nodded and walked along, his raptor-like legs giving him a sort of leap and bound when he jogged on with the man. He watched him closely from the corner of his eye, making sure he doesn't trip or get injured from walking or running. He tried to hear what was going on behind him, but the wind rushing past his ears and the branches breaking underneath them made it harder for him to hear. Nonetheless, he did manage to hear a splash of water as more undead creatures were getting closer. He told the man that there were more and that they're being followed. He asked: "Is there anybody living in this outpost?"

Grasket lied down in a sack filled with clothes as his bed. Lambaska circled around in case of any disturbances. Grasket lays a verbal chant "Spirits through my servants to me speak" then closes his eyes to rest. The three undead are bounding, moving as though hey were a pack of dogs. when they see the twice killed orc they search around it in a jittery motion, finding no traces of the mind of the orc. Some dead chatters of animal souls tell the three where his went, and they scamper off to complete their mission.

Fraser pondered in thought for a moment on what to say. "They'll be one person there, who we can trust. I doubt they'll be anyone else," Fraser said as he glanced around for any hostiles. He slowed down slightly as he realised he's getting close to the outpost. He stopped running beside a mountain and knocked on the rock. "Come over here," Fraser whispered loudly as the rock started to spin, leaving a small window for someone to enter the hideout.

Aujstrix looked around cautiously, waiting for the man to get in first, but then he realized that it would probably be unwise, since he didn't exactly bring a weapon with him, except for his tribal knife. After one good sweep, he backed into the window, sneaking inside. He whispered to the man, saying: "I hear more coming... We should quickly leave..." As he said this, he crouched and sped along, wanting to get away as fast as he could, but also not wanting to leave the man behind. He waited for him to follow him, hoping that the monsters won't reach their destination.

Shouta had awoken to the sound of odd chanting and grunting, as well as a disturbingly negative energy coming from a short distance away. The young elven-human mix was resting high in a nearby tree, overlooking a small cliff. He had quickly shot his eyes open, and turned over from his sleeping position, causing surrounding leaves to rustle. He sighed deeply a beginning to regret running away from Mageshore day after day.

"W-Whaa?" Shouta mumbled, in a half-conscious state.

He noticed a draconian creature seemingly warding away an ogre beast of some sort. Whatever kind of chant the creature was using, it seemed to have work, as the orc had simply ceased all movement. However, more appeared and began chasing after the Wurmkin and what appeared to be a - a human? Shouta hadn't seen one of his kind since he had fleed from his own homeland.

He climbed out on one of the longer limbs of the tree and sat cross-legged, examining the scene that played out before him. Whatever was happening must be dire, because the human and Wurmkin had ducked within some kind of small shelter. Meanwhile, the undead dwarves still seemed to be pursuing them. Shouts smiled, seeing this as the perfect opportunity to check his abilities that he had been training. He hadn't had to engage in any kind of head-on combat yet, but he had been practicing certain spells, and this was the greatest time to test them.

"I can do this...right?" He spoke, trying to give himself some encouragement. "They're just simple necromancy spells, from what I can tell - I got this!"

The blonde enchanter leaped down from the large tree, and snuck along the banks of the river. He passed by the lifeless orc body, and kept eyes on the three other undead creatures. He held his frail palm out, aiming towards the creatures.

"Alyiüm, mayonda relief!" He changed. "Earth Stallation!"

Shouta's hand began to glow a bright green, and he watched nervously, hoping the spell was a success. The nature ground below the undead then began to lightly tremble, and several vines and tree stumps grew from the ground, wrapping around the legs of each of them and pulling downwards, attempting to trip them up.

It was a basic earth enchantment, yes, but hopefully it was enough to stall enough time for the two that were fleeing to get in a safe spot.

Argor made his way out of the river after seeing the wurmkin save the and regrouped with Sariel and the two walked into the destroyed bandit fort and layed eyes upon the goblin with the basilisk by his side. Then with loud thuds they approached the goblin who appeared to be asleep standing up. Then Sariel spoke softly "Hello there Mr.goblin having a good day from the looks of things you appear to be a necromancer but you also appear to be slightly distressed care to endulge me and my friend here we would love to know what happened." Whilst this was going on Argor said but noted that Sariel had a wicked grin on his face.

Last edited:
The basilisk screams with full alert as there seems to be two oddities that entered the tent. Grasket jumped with with his bone tool in a awkward fighting stance. "Who are-WHAT." The panicked goblin takes a minute to breath and looks at the two cloaked beings. Then crosses his arm with an irritated look. "Thirty gold coins" was his response "Did not bust break my legs getting here just to get scammed. Your boss promised me thirty now and now is using death to spite me. Even as I rest I will not rest. Thirty gold coins"

------------------------------

The three undead focus was unwavering when rushing through the forest. Even when plant life and vines grabbed at them they would vigorously jolt and kick the plants off them. The plants did cause massive damage to their legs, but the undead creatures did not seam to notice. With the holy light gone the orc regains its movement with a now dull and lagged movement and followed towards the others. Eventually the three up ahead spotted the "target" opening a rock. With the same might as before the three sprint with their now uneven legs, with there weapons at hand.

"Unfortunately young goblin I don't know what your on about because we are not bandits were mercenary's. But I believe we could work together as I want to control the entire world and change the world," Spoke Sariel Loudly as a glow emitted from Argor's eyes before letting out a slight growl "Don't mind Argor he's a former slave but If we all work together we could rule. And I promises you this when we rule all the gold you want will be your's and your race will be above the higher races of Humans, Elves, Dwarves and Fairies. You will have everything you have dreamed of so do you want to join us young necromancer."

Last edited:
Shouta's eyes widened as the undead creatures kicked away at the plants that he had uprooted from the ground to fuddle them. The spell seemed to effect them in a way that caused their legs to become lopsided, and even caused some thorn cuts - but they didn't even wince once.

"Ah, definitely Necromancy at work here." The elven boy spoke to himself. "Of course they dont feel physical pain - theyre dead!"

He came up from his hiding spot, noticing the orc had suddenly sprung back to "life" and charged forwards with the others. Shouta began moving at a quicker pace as well, following a safe distance behind the dead puppets while keeping an eye on them. He retrieved a slightly tattered book outlined in gold from the pack that he was carrying on his back. The book was very small, but when Shouta had released a quick chant, the book began to grow twice as large. The blonde mage quickly opened it, skimming through its old pages.

"Come on - something useful...something useful...aha! Got it!" He spoke to himself, finally coming across a single page who's corners were a bit ripped.

"Ét Egressus est a Natüra!" He spoke aloud, reading the spell from the book. He threw his palm outwards once more.

This time wind had qucikly kicked up in the surrounding area, the trees' branches beginning to wither about. The wind was forceful, pushing backwards on the four undead bodies. Each of the leaves had then hovered and aimed towards the undead, and began emitting a bright holy light, shining directly upon each of the four. He had seen the Wurmkin from earlier pray to his goddess and emit a holy light that managed to shut down the Orc, so hopefully this similar spell could do the trick. Shouta watched nervously, but confidently, at the outcome.

(its a secret hideout, as in hidden. There's a secret door in the mountain)

Fraser turned to the mage who seemed to be doing some spells directed at the bandits. He contemplated whether he should invite him into the hideout also. "Hey! If you want in hurry up," Fraser said as he entered the hideout holding the door open.

The goblin stands for few minutes hand on chin. "A partnership eh? Sold!" the basilisk stands down in response to her master's tone of happiness. "Finally i'm getting something out of coming here. No need for that useless orc money now." He clasp his hands together and make a quick chant. "Now let me sleep and well talk in the morning."

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Undead stopped, completely suspended in their movement. Then they started erratically twitching their head to the source of leaf magic until finally the undead group's form began to disintegrate into purple dust. The orc body let out a loud mimic of the necromancers ending words "No need for that useless orc money now" and then dissipated with the rest.

Shouta watched as the light had seemed to dissenegrate the three undead bodies - and was stunned for a few short moments. He had did it! He actually used his magic successfully and managed to defeat something...even if those something's were already dead. He jumped up, childishly celebrating his small victory, until he had heard a whisper.

His right elven ear twitches lightly, before the purple-eyed teen turned around to see the human from before peering outside of some hideout in the nearby mountain, and the draconian Wurmkin close to him. So that's where they ran off to.

Shouta shrugged, figuring it was best to be safe anyways. He wasnt sure if any more zombie creatures would be chasing after them, or how many more there would be. The boy chanted a spell over his large book, and it began to shrink down to the size of his palm once more. He threw it in his back pack, and then quickly made his way towards the fellow human, ducking into the hide out as well. He looked around, and brushed the grass as dirt staines from his tunic.

"W-Well, thanks!" He spoke. "Who keeps sending those undead to you guys...? You don't seem like trouble makers...are you?" The shortie asked.

Aujstrix heard the words the orc had spoken before its untimely demise. When the elven-human walked in, he regarded him with a glance running up and down his body, quickly judging his appearance. From the magic he seemed to be using, he might as well be a nature mage, if he ended up using only nature spells in the time they will have together. At the question that the mix had given them, he shook his head at the last, hissing toward him in his usual Wurmkin-like accent:

"No, we are not troublemakers. I am the follower of Turquina, the Lesser Goddess of healing. My name is Aujstrix, and I had just saved this man from those undead. Whoever sent those probably wanted some kind of money in return, since the words spoken by the orc seemed to think so. I've looked into how necromancy worked, and that phrase before it disintegrated seemed to hint that that particular creature was of no use anymore, due to someone giving him a chance to get money... Apparently."

Last edited:
"Alright have a nice rest my goblin friend because I'll tell you mine Argor's race's," Spoke Sariel with a grin of delight on his face as Argor snickered behind him "Also I know of a Lich's tower on the way to the west as tomorrow we begin our long trek to the western countries and I know you need an army to conquer a country so I suggests that we take the Lich's staff for our cause and perhaps add his minions to your forces. Also I'd like to request that you tame beast's for both Me and Argor like that Basilisk you have."

As Grasket layed in his bed he could hear the two rattle off about themselves and their new objectives. He kept mental notes in his sleep about the type of beasts that live nearby and the path to the west.

As the night sky began to slightly brighten, the goblin got up and began packing. "First off" Grasket did not look to them while packing. "If you want a beast what kind? One that can scout and break into places, one that is exceptional for fighting, or just a good ride? Luckily I hit the jackpot of all three." He caresses his basilisk which makes an odd crooning sound. "Also i'm not taming them for you. Ill teach you how to get them but it's going to be on your own strength."

"Alright." He takes a bite from a pickle sandwich he was saving. With his bag full and his pet ready he looks up at the two with uncertainty "So do you guys want to go west first or try to pick up a creature here?"

The next day when Grasket asked the Question Argor jumped up His hood falling down revealing the face of a Lizardman as he Replied "Argor want a Strong Fighting Beast from the North to use in the Battle to conquer the west."

"Well I would like A good ride that is also powerful in a fight so I was hoping for some suggestion's by you but I also want it to have some power over thunder. " Spoke Sariel as he removed his cloak revealing his Jet black wings and human face "Also I suppose we never introduced ourselves I am the fallen angel Sariel a pleasure to meet you this Is Argor a former Lizardman slave forced to battle his own kind so May I request your name me Goblin friend."