• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

BW/B2W2 The Teapottery and Trading Post

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Been meaning to set one of these up for a while, but now I have the Dream Radar I have an excuse. Basically, in my quest to complete my Pokédex (and whore the Dream Radar for all it's worth) I've got quite a few duplicate Pokémon, mostly with Hidden Abilities, that I am willing to give away.

Some examples of the Pokémon I'm willing to trade are:
  • Telepathy Munna (Male/Female)
  • Prankster Riolu (Male/Female)
  • Tinted Lens Sigilyph (Female)
  • Cloud Nine Swablu (Male/Female)
  • Contrary Shuckle (Male/Female)
  • Analytic Staryu
  • Analytic Porygon (and pretty much any other kind of Porygon; I have about 150 of them. ;_;)
  • Heavy Metal Bronzor
  • Heavy Metal Aron (Female)
  • Friend Guard Igglybuff
  • Skill Link Minccino (Male)
  • Drizzle Politoed (Male/Female)
  • Defiant Braviary
  • Victini
  • White/White 2 exclusive Pokémon: Solosis, Rufflet/Braviary, Elekid, Skitty
Feel free to ask if there's anything not on the list - I can get most regular Pokémon in Diamond, SoulSilver,, or White.

In return, I am looking for:
  • Magby, Buneary, Gible
  • Weak Armour Mandibuzz
  • Event legendaries (Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin)
  • Bulbasaur, Turtwig
  • Any random Dream World/Hidden Grotto Pokémon not listed above
  • Battle Subway items

In particular, right now I would love to find a female Anticipation Eevee, and would probably be willing to go to some lengths to get her! :)

I'll try to keep this thread updated as I obtain or give away things.

My White 2 game is my main trading game, so please use that Friend Code unless otherwise specified.

I have an Igglybuff if you would be willing to trade it for a Porygon. It's a level 30 from the Dream Radar. They have Defense Curl, Pound, Sweet Kiss, and Copycat. They're both Bold natured with the ability Friend Guard.

You can pick if you want the male or the female.

I also have a LV. 37 Gothorita if you would prefer that.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Hey :) I'm afraid I've already got an Igglybuff from the DR now, so I won't be needing one of those. I am happy to trade you for a Gothorita, though.

Porygon is fine - what kind do you want? I've got examples with all three abilities - Trace, Download, and Analytic - and pretty much any nature you can think of - plenty of Modest if you want it to be a Porygon-Z, and a some Timid ones if you're keeping it as Porygon or Porygon2. The only thing I haven't got is a way to easily tell their IVs, so I'm afraid I can't promise you anything good in that regard.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I most certainly do, and would love to trade for Mold Breaker Drilbur :) when are you available to trade?

I would love that arceus you have ma am if you are still willing to trade it. I have a magby not nearly as equal to an Arceus but it is on your list. ~:D~

I also have a Buneary i recently caught as well.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Umi_Kage said:
I would love that arceus you have ma am if you are still willing to trade it. I have a magby not nearly as equal to an Arceus but it is on your list. ~:D~

I also have a Buneary i recently caught as well.
I'm afraid I no longer have an Arceus to trade - I'm really sorry :( Is there anything else I could get you?

(I saw hair pins in your avatars hair and thought you were a girl, so sorry) Ummm I can trade you a magby for a duskull? Or....a turtwig? Q.Q

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Umi_Kage said:
I have no excuse. i was negligent and i apologize. v.v
Hey, no worries, easy mistake to make! :)

I can't personally get you a Duskull, although I'd have to check whether I have a Turtwig (or could get one) - lemme get back to you on that one! :)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Umi_Kage said:
Alright thank you so much! i'll keep an eye out for a responce! ^^b
Good news! I do in fact have a Turtwig, and I'd be glad to breed you one ^^ I'll try and get one with a decent Nature for you - do you have any preferences? If not, I'll go with Adament (+Attack, -Special Attack) and throw Seed Bomb on it as a free gift :up:

Also, would you like it nicknamed? Remember, you can't rename traded Pokémon yourself. :)

I would like it to be male nicknamed Rakuto (from a manga i read). I would prefer a nature that raises his defence. ^^ and i was wondering if yu have a spare oval stone. Its an act of god for me to find one in twist mountain...-.-

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Umi_Kage said:
I would like it to be male nicknamed Rakuto (from a manga i read). I would prefer a nature that raises his defence. ^^ and i was wondering if yu have a spare oval stone. Its an act of god for me to find one in twist mountain...-.-
Righto, went with Impish (+Defence, -Special Attack), named him Rakuto, and taught him Seed Bomb, as promised. I'm afraid I don't have an Oval Stone, though. Sorry!

As offered, could you get me any Magby? Thanks! I'll also add your friend code - could you add my White 2 friend code (in my profile - click my name! :))? When would be the best time to trade?

I might be able to tomorrow if I can go the library and use their internet for my DS
I will keep you posted when I head over there. Amy special requests about magby? Nickname?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Umi_Kage said:
I might be able to tomorrow if I can go the library and use their internet for my DS
I will keep you posted when I head over there. Amy special requests about magby? Nickname?
Alright :D Send me a private message here when you're in a position to trade; that'll make sure I get e-mailed so I see it promptly.

As for the Magby: I have no particular preferences, to be honest - I'll be using it to help fill my Pokédex :) Just send me whatever you find, no worries about the nickname ^^

I'm kinda interested in your analytic staryu (Of all the dream world pokemon, I could not get one)

What Battle Items from the Subway would you be interested in? And Do you still want that Gible? I'm willing to give both. ^^

Hey Teapot. I happen to have a darkrai rotting in my PC. I am interested in that politoed. However, it would take a little time to get darkrai from platinum to white two. (I need to update my profile with my friend code...)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
TyphlosionRulez said:
Hey Teapot. I happen to have a darkrai rotting in my PC. I am interested in that politoed. However, it would take a little time to get darkrai from platinum to white two. (I need to update my profile with my friend code...)
Sounds good to me! I'll need to breed my Politoed anyway, so no rush. Let me know when you're ready to trade ^^

Unfortunately, the Darkrai was not mine originally- My cousin gave it to me- and it is level 100 with a mild nature and with the moves dark pulse, dark void, dream eater and nightmare. And you can't breed legendaries, so sorry!

Teapot, do you have a pineco or something like that? I Am dying for one.;_; I do have a weak armor Mandibuzz and a female anticipation eevee. oh, and is that victini still open?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
It's on the Information tab, although I've only just filled mine in.

I'm very interested in the Anticipation Eevee, and I'm pretty sure I can get a Pineco for you. I won't be available to trade for a few hours, though, because I am currently on a train. xp Let me know when the best time to trade is :D

I'm really sorry teapot, i was being really stupid and forgot that I evolved it into an espeon and that it was male.:( But if you wanted it for breeding purposes, you can use a ditto. Also sorry about pineco, got one off the GTS. But Instead, can I have an adamant scyther/scizor(unEVtrained) or a porygon? Once again, I am really sorry.