• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Tale of the Locily Region

Gonna post soon!
Sorry if I’ve been inactive on here, I’ve been relying on a barely charged phone for the past few days.

NP! If I ever tag anyone about a post it's not a hurry -- if RL is keeping you away for whatever reason, it happens! Like I said, just a nudge in case a reminder is needed, or for someone to reply and say "hey I need a few days" etc.

@killerwolf9980 Sammy's Shinx is level 4 with the Intimidate and Guts abilities. Naughty nature. It didn't have any items when he caught it.

@Crystal1302 Alice's Pidgey is level 2 with the Keen Eye and Big Pecks abilities. Jolly nature.

@Astrial Macey's Poochyena is level 4 with the Run Away (I kinda messed up bc I always forget Pooch evolves into Intimidate, it doesn't have it from the start, but oh well) and Rattled abilities. Lonely nature.

@Stadium An encounter for ya girl comin up soon, promise!

JSYK, I didn't quite say this because I think battling to capture your first wild Pokemon is the most fun, but I am going off guaranteed capture rules for the first catch. From there on out though, it won't be so easy!

@Stadium just a lil bump to keep us on track! once we get your and @Astrial 's encounter out of the way, we'll take the whole group to Yost Town and get the first day over with asap!

@Crystal1302 @killerwolf9980 y'all can keep talking and walking to Yost, you're done with encounters (for now!). It's a few miles long and the route's pretty clear at this point.

Yost Town is small -- maybe a couple dozen houses, aligned in a neat circular neighborhood; a street then runs adjacent to that neighborhood with a PokeCenter and PokeMart, with another, open-air market between the two. The path is also a circle, much like the neighborhood (think of the design like Harry Potter's glasses!). The PokeCenter is closest to the route you two come in from, the PokeMart closer to the street that leads to the houses. The P.C is aligned to the South, the P.M to the North. East has a Police Headquarters, the West has a Fire Department, both very small as well. The outgoing route is parallel to the incoming, first jutting out North toward the sea, before breaking east toward Entale Town -- the next closest town.

Since you're getting in pretty late, the open-air market is likely in the process of closing down, though I figured if anything y'all might head toward the P.C for a good night's sleep or something. But, it's entirely up to you! Like I said there's a couple dozen houses, so there's people around -- men, women, children, etc. So do whatever you want and I'll help us take it from there!

Yeah, we should probably just move on. I’ll just say that the encounter went wrong and go to the town

You can say you drove the flock away form the Venipede n that it ended up OK, just no capturing or anything. Rockruff maybe leveled up too but I'll have to take a look at her level and encounter xp rates and stuff so I'll get back to you about that lol.

@Crystal1302 @killerwolf9980 @Astrial

How much do we want to RP the goings on in town? Macey still has to get there (tho we can do that in one post), but Alice and Sam posted enough we can say they arrived in town while they chatted. Do we wanna RP them going to the restaurant and eating, do we wanna do posts where they just describe their night and we take it to the next morning? How do y'all wanna proceed?