• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Tale of the Ferenas

Blaze shook his fur "That was terrifying, can we go back home?" Blaze looked at the ocean. Sunny looked at the sun and then at her clan mates, Sunny hopped down from her den and went out for hunting. Angel felt fierce kicks at her belly, She started calling out for the Healing Ferena, The cubs kicked harder. Eventually the Healing Ferena came and looked at her belly "Yep, your going to have your Pups." Angel soon had 2 Vixen pups.

He nodded "Alright lets go back to the den so you can dry up Blaze good work today" he smiled leading Blaze back to the den as he looked back seeing Lara still there figuring she needed something as he took Blaze back to his mother telling her he fell in the river by accident when he got distracted by seeing an icepack Fernea. He walked back out of his den making his way to Lara "Lara is everything alright?" he asked gently nudging her.

She nudged him back "Yes Phoenix I have something to tell you? Um I'm expecting your pups" she smiled looking at him feeling small kicks as she gently licked his cheek.

"Lara really?! Your having pups my pups to be exact" he said as he was happy right now.

"Yes now I must go another Sunpack Ferena is nearby" she said as she leaped on the rocks getting to her part of the territory before picking up her dead prey walking back to the clan site.

He noticed Sunny the clan leader who was out hunting as he walked up to her greeting her "Greetings Sunny, How are you?" he asked smiling to her.

"I'm fine" Sunny looked at Phoenix.

River and Wave went back to camp and saw Angel with her pups, River looked at one of them and noticed a icy horn "Angel who is your mate?" Angel looked at him "I don't have to tell you" Angel took her pups to the surface where Glacier was and put her pups on the surface, Glacier looked at the Pups "Are these mine?" Angel looked at Glacier "Yes, Their names are Frost and Snowflake, They are yours now" Angel went back to the waters. Glacier took the Pups to the camp and showed them to Lara.

Last edited:
She saw Glacier walk up to her "Oh Greetings Glacier and are these your pups" she smiled as her belly was a bit rounded by holding Phoenix's pups as she sat down observing them both "They are adorable what are there names?" She asked as she looked to him.

He smiled to Sunny as he had three prey in his mouth as he headed back to the camp and dropped them in the kill pile then thought "-I wonder how Lara is doing and my unborn pups I hope she is alright-" he laid down as he thought that looking up at the sky.-

"This one is Frost" Glacier licked the Light gray pup "And this one is Snowflake" Glacier licked the White pup. Frost looked at Lara "You look pretty!" She shivered since the camp was cold "Its cold here!" Snowflake cuddled up by Frost to keep her warm "Lara can you please take care of them?"

She looked to Frost and smiled "Aw that's sweet thank you sweety and of course Glacier I'll take care of them since I'm the only one that had the food for them so don't worry" she sat down as she smiled. "You will get use to it girls this is the Ice Pack Ferena's clan and we are meant to live in this type of condition"she said as the girls huddled up next to her.

He was out with Blaze training him new fighting strageties as he was thinking about Lara so much right now and his unborn pups. "-I hope Lara and my pups are ok-" he thought but then focused on training Blaze.

Blaze saw a Rabbit in the distance and went to catch it he snuck up on it and then pounced on it, He brought his prey back to Phoenix.

"Thank you Lara" Glacier looked at his Pups as they played with each other, Glacier whispered to Lara "My Pups need a mother figure and your the perfect one. You know Lara before I met Angel I kinda liked you, but your taken" Glacier looked at Lara's round belly and then licked her cheek.

Last edited:
She blushed shyly "Glacier..." She lowered her ears shyly as she whispered slightly "You know...I did kinda of like you too..but your were already taken...so I wasn't able to tell you"she smiled as she licked his cheek back before walking back into the den as the girls followed as she seemed a bit tired as she laid down as the girls played with each other before falling asleep just on top of her then closed her eyes as she smiled.-

Glacier went out to hunt, he caught some rabbits and took them back to the pack camp and dropped his prey "Its feedng time!" Some Ferenas got out of their dens to eat, He went over to where Lara was and woke her and the Pups up "Feeding time Lara,Frost and Snowflake" he then went over to the prey pile and took a chicken to eat.

She yawned as she stood up slowly as her belly was more rounded then before almost due as she walked out of the den to the kill pile and ate a hare as she sat up then went back just to the entrance of the den as she laid down feeling tired again as she raised her head up to look at the sky as she smiled as a cold wind blew causing her pelt to blow.

Frost cuddled up by Lara "Why do I have these,Lara?" Frost pointed to her Gills with her nose. Snowflake came into the den "Yeah Frost, why do we those line things?" Snowflake also cuddled up by Lara. Glacier finished talking to Moon so he got up and checked on Lara.

She looked down at the girls "Well you have to ask your father Glacier that question? I can't answer questions I don't know sweety" she smiled as she kind of did know why the girls had those fin but decided that they should hear it from their father instead of her.-

"Okay" Frost ran into Glacier "Father! Why do we have these?" Frost to noted at her gills once again "You have Gills because..... Your special and also your able to breath underwater with gills.." Glacier walked to his den. Snowflake looked at Lara's round and big belly "Are you expecting Pups, Lara?" Frost went next to Snowflake to look at Lara's belly "Are we gonna have little pups to play with?" Frost squeaked with excitement.

Last edited:
She smiled to the girls "Yes they are due very soon but they will be sleeping for a while once they are born but they will be up and playful to play with you girls well I'm going to go hunt stay with your father for now until I return" she smiled as she stood up and walked out as she told Glacier she would be out hunting as she left the clan site and saw Phoenix as she walked up to him "Phoenix"she smiled as she sat down.

"Lara wow your stomach its very rounded" he smiled as he sat down next to her. He and Lara talked for a while as they were a bit far from the clans then suddenly a loud roar was heard just in front of them as it appeared to be a Beawolf as Phoenix growled loudly standing protectively in front of Lara. "Lara run now back to your clan! Your unable to fight!" He told her.

She was hesitate to move "Phoenix I can't leave you!"she said as she felt herself tremble.

"I'm doing this for your own safety and the unborn pups now go!" "I love you Lara even if this is the last time I will see you and the unborn pups" he smiled as he knew at that moment that he wasn't go to survive this. He fought off the Beawolf as he was too strong and powerful as he was getting knocked around hardly until he could no longer breath as his blood spattered on Lara's white coat looking like she had been hurt.

She saw Phoenix fall limb...dead but also the Beawolf fell as well seeing a slice to his throat also dead. She froze unable to move but eventually did as she turned around heading back to her clan site no saying anything. She passed every Ferena even the girls going to the icey river where could wash up and be alone and once she was cleaned she cried suddenly ears down low as she clinched her teeth.-

Fiona was just swimming around for fun, it took her mind off all her Responsibilities. However, she stopped at a river, an Icy river, and saw tears falling into the water, she went up, and saw an Ice Ferena Crying, Since she was naïve and didn't care about rules regarding interaction between clans, she swam as close as she could, and said
"Um, Hello. Are You Alright?"

She saw the ocean Ferena as she smiled to hide her pain "Yes I'm alright nothing to worry about um I'll be on my way there are rules about interactions with other clans and I don't what to break them" she smiled before leaving the Ocean Ferena as she went into her den then cried again alone as her ears stayed down and back from the loss of her mate Phoenix.-

Glacier went into the den Lara was in "Is every thing alright?" Glacier cuddled up with Lara. Frost and Snowflake went into the den and cuddled up by Lara and Glacier "Is Lara okay?" Snowflake looked at Glacier "Well let's hear what she has to say" Glacier looked at Lara.

She was trembling slightly as she stood up and faced Glacier and the girls. "Its about ....Phoenix....he died protecting me from a Beawolf....so now I'm a single nursing Vixen....but he ended up ending the Beawolfs life as well...I couldn't..." She turned around facing the wall of the den as she cried softly still trembling as she was see the image that happened to Phoenix.-

"Lara, you have me. I know I'm not your Pups real father but I can be their father" Snowflake and Frost fell asleep "You also have the girls" Glacier cuddled with Lara and licked her with comfort "Lara, I love you. You look so beautiful." Glacier looked at Lara.

She looked to Glacier "....Glacier...I" she gently rubbed her head against his fur as her ears lowered down. "I.....love you too Glacier...."She closed her watering eyes as more tears fell as she still trembled but calmed down a bit as she gently licked his cheek back grabbing his ear and smiled softly.-

Glacier smiled at her and got up to go to his den. He stepped in his den, his Co-leader, Icysky stepped in front of him "What do you want Icysky?" Glacier didn't want to talk to him right now "I've been seeing other Ferenas I have never seen before in our island, I saw a flash of blue when I was hunting, we should seed out guards to search the area" Glacier looked at him "Maybe tomorrow, now go away" Glacier stepped in his moss nest and fell asleep.

She laid down as the girls slept close to her as she watched outside seeing the night sky as she smiled then fell asleep. Though in the middle of the night she was in the biggest of pain as her ears when back as she breathed heavily as the girls woke from it. She told them that her kits are about to arrive as they both ran out of the den. The nurse came into her den as she told her to take breaths. After a while she delivered three kits two females and a male. "Daddy!" "Its Lara their here".

Last edited by a moderator: