• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Suicide Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I die whilst admiring its awesomeness

I drop my cat and dog because I dont like them anymore

A

Anonymous

The sticky out feather bit pricks my finger and I die by choking on my tears even though it didn't hurt at all!

I drop a arsonist

The air is infused with Laughing Gas, so I get loopy, and wander onto the motorway.

I drop something divisible by 0.

After repeatedly smashing it with a ridiculously large hammer, one of the fan girls from the last Suicide Game sees that I had broken up a twilight CD and lazer beams me.

I drop the fan girl.

It is so disgusting that I was sick and all my insides comes out in the sick. (Ew.) :o

I drop a Dittopluff! ;D
DittoDex5Jumpluff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous

It uses synthesis causing me to go blind and step off a cliff

I drop keroro de arimasu!

It's laser beam is more powerful than Mikuru's (refer to Haruhi Suzumiya) and I fall off a volcano.

I drop a Gible!

It Evolves into a Gabite and a Garchomp, and then pushes me into a Jonas Brothers concert and I never come out... ;D

I drop Justin Beiber.

A

Anonymous

I was looking in a mirror waluigi comes down and lands behind me his ugliness cracks the mirror, the shards go in my face, blind me and I step back of a cliff!
I drop.......me!

as i see you falling i hire chuck norris to roundhouse kick you on your landing then he gets angry
and punches me with his chin fist

i drop my buizel ;D

Inside the potato is a nail file (or a home made shiv), guess what happens next X[

I drop the world Dr. Octogonapus.

It squirts ink in my mouth and I swallow it. The ink is poisonous and I die.

(Munchylax and Wobbyfett will like this one...)
I drop WEEGEE!!

weegee.jpg

It turns out to be the Super-Mega Death Ant Mk. 2.0 Beta Model, and it wipes me from existence.

*drops an iPod*

Status
Not open for further replies.