• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Stupid Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
There's a difference between natural and 'hasn't bathed in three weeks'

When will I know the knowledge that is important for completing the prophesy?

No. You're a newb. They can't hide anything. Including your ripoff fox! *burns*

What can I do to prevent more ripoff animals trying to be Fi?

Psycho Monkey

Because your parents didn't use protection

I would ask why stupidity isn't a crime, but I already know the answer to be because the people that make the laws are stupid, and they got elected because the majority of the population is stupid.

So I ask you, stupid is as stupid does, or are you just a moron?

It must be the first, seeing as I'm not a moron. A bitch maybe, but not a moron.

Why is the head of Science at my school completely crazy? (We think he's on ice but...)

Because like me he SEES things that others are blind to (like I can see that Psycho and Aura are about to be bitten by poison ninja ghosts)

Why can I see ghosts even when my eyes are closed?

Maybe I can explain. There are multiple possibilities, but these are the most likely.
ONE. He's hallucinating, and seeing things he normally wouldn't see.
TWO. His subconscious may be seeing things, known as "dreaming", involving REM.
THREE. You're crazy.
FOUR. They're floaters caused by looking at one place too long.

Psycho Monkey

To answer your question, why yes you are a silly n00b who forgot to even ask a question (I would have said stupid, but I'm trying to be nice for once)

How can I make my life turn out exactly how it has in the Sims? (see Crush a Wish for more detail)

Status
Not open for further replies.