• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Stupid Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Because perfume is for the weak.

Why don't girls realize that guys like the natural smell of females better than artificial crap?

Because they don't like their own smell.

Why do 'Beautiful Princesses' wear loads of make up? It makes them look ugly.

In my thoughts, December 32nd does exist, as it is the date during transition into the new year. So it exists... for a second. Enjoy the shortest birthday in the world Kimi!

Why did the first monkey fall out of the tree?

You're on this site, that's why (and lets not forget the deoderant problem)

Why did the second monkey fall out of the tree? (this could get repeditive, just go with the original joke if you're f***ing lazy)

Because the evil space monkeys were having a party in the tree after they caused the normal monkeys to fall out of the tree... and every single one of them was somehow in the tree...

Why do I have such a problem with girls who wear makeup for anything other than acting/pretend to be so perfect/etc/etc/etc/etc/etc x a million more things that most girls do that piss me off.

Because you are.

Or else you are a lemur who likes to throw feces. But why would you be here, then?

Why does every cologne I smell is either too strong or smells like a slightly sweet musk? I just have to steal it if it is the latter.

Psycho Monkey

Because females prtefer the natural smell of en even though they rather not admit it. (I would probably have gotten hit if ?I went into further detail)

Why did the Evil Space Monkeys not invite me to their tree party?

Are you a tree? Probably not. That's why.

Should I breed a hydrokinetic hamster to go with Fi? It could be called Tempus!

Psycho Monkey

May not be such a good idea. Fi might get jelous as water beats fire

Should I give some of my Evil Space Monkeys elements?

No. Fi would kill you for stealing her thing.

Should I go into Lyra's world to find out if I really do have a ring-tailed lemur daemon?

The world of The golden compass. Any you would have a daemon, everyone does.

How come if girls like the natural smell they aren't crawling over me. I reek of natural!

Status
Not open for further replies.