• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Starters Escape

You are a starter, You hated your life in the lab, Waiting and waiting for a trainer to choose you but no one ever did, So you and 5 other starters escaped and decided to beat all Gyms without a trainer and evolve without a trainer
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This takes place in the Kanto region
Current starters
Charmander: Me
Squirtle: Blue ace
Bulbasaur: The Ringmaster
Eevee: WolfyPop
Pichu: Dragon Tamer Evan
Azurill: SMRPG64
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
Normal rules
we all travel together as a group
Make sure pokemon know the correct moves
No skipping battles or gyms
Please reply to the RP In a 18 Hour time span (Do not want to wait 2 days for a reply)
You can enlist pokemon to help you (6 Max)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Backstory: (You can just say nothing here)
Anything else: (You can also say nothing here as well)
--------------------------------------------
My bio
Name: Flare
Species: Charmander
Appearance: Looks like a normal Charmander
Personality: Flare always likes to take charge and lead a group, Flare can get pretty angry at times but most of the time he is a nice and funny individual
Backstory: Nothing
Anything else: Nothing
---------------------------------------------
The thread will be opened when we have all other 5 Starters
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Name: Aqua
Species: Azuril
Appearance: Shiny
Personality: The Ying to Flare's Yang, Aqua helps keep Flare's fiery temper in check, he is always calm and reasonable. However, he trusts Flame's judgement and is content to step back and allow him to lead
Backstory: Born on the an island, he was around eleven, maybe twelve when the newcomer came. He was a kind, middle-aged man, who offered the Squirtles a life outside of the island, each one would get a human trainer, and they would travel across the world, seeing sights and getting stronger. However, as the runt of the island, he was never chosen. He watched for years as More and more of his friends got trainers, but he was never chosen.
Anything else:

Last edited:
Might as well join.

Name: Phoenix
Species: Eevee
Appearance: She wears Jacksepticeye headphones.
Personality: She is a very nice and curious girl, but when friends or family are in danger, she will become a fire breathing hell. She does not like Flare bossing her around, but listens anyway.
Backstory: She was born wih an older brother, who she thinks she lost, taken away from her family and put in a lab, she wanted freedom.
Anything Else: Not really.

(Will we evolve at one point?)

Changed my bio so I am a Shiny Azuril (first Shiny I ever got excluding events like the Metahross or Mamoswine I have. Or the shiny Geodude which used Self Destruct)

Name: Shocker
Species: Pichu
Appearance: Looks like a normal Pichu.
Personality: He acts very cute and cuddly, but inside he is a demon without a heart. He would do anything to win that is how greedy this Pichu is.
Backstory: None.
Anything else: None

we can start we when have a Bulbasuar and Squirtle or we can start now
EDIT: I think ill make the RP thread now

Last edited:
Name: Fioritura
Species: Bulbasaur
Appearance: Basically that of the average Bulbasaur, but her back seed has already bloomed into a beautiful flower. The flower looks like this:
Chrysanthemum-flowers-pictures%255B1%255D.jpg
Personality: Fun-loving, easy to please, and friendly towards mostly everyone, Fioritura despises participating in Pokémon battles, but actually doesn't mind watching them all that much.
Backstory: She, uh, doesn't really have one. Fioritura was born and raised in the lab, never really able to go anywhere else, so...
Anything Else: Other than the flower on her back, no.

Last edited:
Bio
Name: Midnight
Species: Bubbles
Appearance: Regular Squirtle
Personality: Bubbles is a short tempered Squirtle, usually throwing a fit easily. He finds puzzles and other riddles confusing and hates them.
Backstory: He was put in the lab a week ago and hates being in the Hands of trainers.
Anything else: N/A

Can I join?

also should i now make the RP Private? We have all the needed characters but we could always have someone join and be a Elekid or Riolu

Technically yes, and honestly the RPers we have here are all pretty good. Adding more people is more risk of getting the thread locked, and this way we can all know what is happening. Leave the discussion open so if someone REALLY wants to join they could, or we could Re-Open it for Johto or something (but then it would be better just to restart the RP)