• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The start, the end.

DO NOT POST BIOS HERE! JOIN AT http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-start-the-end.13568/#post-323666!
------------------------------RP Start--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riiiing.. Riiiing...
Lilas clock was ringing like a school bell. Lila cracked her eyes open and pet her Ninetales, telling her to wake up. Ninetales opened her eyes and made a face of satisfy. Ninetales and Lila went over to wake up Krila (Her Krabby) and Spiky (her Staryu). She picked up her pokeballs and put Krila and Spiky into the Pokeballs. Lila put her leash on her Ninetales and set off to walk. Then she stumbled into a fellow trainer....

Azure walked by with Scarf walking next to her. See saw Lila Walking her Ninetales. She Snickered
"Why you walkin' a Ninetales?!"

"Nine!"
chanted her Ninetales happily.
"Well, it's a tradition for us. On this exact day we go out on a walk with all of my Pokemon, around the town. Boring, not, we stop at lunch areas and get yummy food.. Go to Pokemon Playgrounds and play.. And more."
(Please dont make one liners. You and this thread might get locked.)

"PFFT!! That's Stupid!" She mocks Lila about the leash
"Yeah,yeah,yeah!But why the leash?!Can't control ya Pokémon?!"
Azure Picks up Scarf "you aren't crazy,are you!?"

"Hah!!" She Puts down Scarf and Continues walking. When she passes Lila, Scarf Throughs a quick taunt at her Ninetales
"Furr Furr!"

She Shrugged
"Sure, Why not?" She Grabbed a Pokéball from her keychain
"This'll be Quick and painless!"
She threw the Pokéball and a Persian came out
"PERSIA!!" Jewel Cried and Prepared to battle

Hearing commotion a Pikachu with a blue jumper , brown shorts , green hair and weird green eyes entered and , surprisingly for a pokemon , shouted at them. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" It shouted , going over to where all the commotion was coming from.

Lily had just been wandering down the street when she spotted the pair of trainers battling, and turning on her heels she watched with her hood on, her hands on her daggers while she grinned on the inside. Silly people, always thinking that a battle solves any dispute or insult. Maybe it worked for them, but not for her. With a flick of her wrist and a nod, Sakiya came out from under the cloak.

Sakiya sighting the Pikachu, she glanced back at Lily. Lily nodded once more, giving her the clear to do what she pleased. Smiling, she tackled the odd creature and muttered under her breath, "Be quiet, mouse. Can't you see the two are battling? Let them have a spot of fun, do them some good. After all, I doubt they'd even think twice before running if they saw someone as insane as you." With that, she placed her paw on his throat. "You understand, right, rodent?"

The pikachu looked at her with confusion and anger on his face. "YOU CALLING ME INSANE? LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU CRAZY IDIOT!" With that he managed to push her off and get ready for a battle. "I MAY BE WILD BUT THAT MAKES ME MORE DANGEROUS SO WATCH IT!" He warned.

Sakiya sighed, utter disappointment on her face. "If you really want to battle, mousey, I warn you that it will not be an easy challenge. And if I lose, I have allies that happen to have daggers and lust for blood. If you want to flee at any point, simply say the word and I shall release you from the battle. Good luck." As Sakiya waved her tail in a x-pattern, Lily kept her daggers ever so ready for battle as she muttered a single word under her breath. "Go."

That was all Sakiya needed. The crystal atop her head as bright as the sun, she closed her eyes as she caused the pikachu to float midair, about to smash the little rodent into the air. However, she kept a level head and decided to wait on his reaction. In fact, the more build-up to his eternal demise, the better.

The pikachu shouted but not in fear or anger but more in either enjoyment or to tease. "AH WHAT A NICE VIEW FROM UP HERE!" He shouted before launching a lightning attack and seeing his chance flipped to his feet before shouting. "TIME TO WIN THIS LIKE A BOSS!" He shouted before charging.

Bishop woke with a start to a furious shout coming from a Pikachu. He got up, grumpy that someone would disrupt his sleep, and headed along the sidewalk. There, he noticed an odd looking Pikachu charging at a strange Pokemon. "Hey!" he called out roughly. "Calm down. What's the meaning of this anyway?"

The Pikachu looked at him. "PUT ME DOWN!" He shouted , "CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO BATTLE THIS STUPID POKEMON OVER HERE?! SOME POKEMON JUST HAVE NO RESPECT ANYMORE!" He shouted clearly seriously angry , but for an Irish pokemon is that even a surprise?

She quickly sidestepped with laughter, still chuckling when she heard the Bishop. Turning, she spoke, "I was just having a bit of fun threatening the little rodent. The little guy gets mad to quickly. Plus, my friend wanted him dead, so I was ready to deliver. Pray she never wants you dead either, as I can beat up just about anybody."

The Pikachu somehow escaped and was charging lighting in his tail , swinging it around like a lasso , ready to strike. "YOU HAVEN'T MET THE IRISH HAVE YOU? LET ME INTRODUCE YOU!" He shouted sending the lightning charged tail straight for her , aiming to strike her.

"Well, pray that I don't relieve you of your head," Ragnarr (Bisharp) snarled. "Just as long as you don't bother me, you're okay, but at least keep quiet. And you," Ragnarr whipped around to face the trainer. "If you want a Pokémon killed, let it be me, or dare try, at least." He stormed away.

The jarring figure of Joshua Hall was slumped against a rather pompous tree, cross-legged and strumming a sleek, bland ukulele tunelessly. The image of such an intimidating character paired with such a delicate instrument was almost comical. To his right was a mass of music scores and a pencil he occasionally used to make notes on the pages. To his left was a giant, coiled serpent whose headstone occasionally glistened with the odd spark of electricity. At intervals, when the musician was feeling particularly upset with a piece, Josh would reach out and stroke his partner's scaly skin, to which Raziel would shift his body to expose his pearly underbelly and emit a low purr in response.

"B to B flat?" he pondered aloud, tapping his pencil against his lips. "Or A to B flat?"

Raziel crooned out two successive notes and Josh hurried to match his song with his ukulele. He glanced to his partner for approval and was rewarded with a half-hearted nod. The young man cracked a smile, patting Raziel on his smooth head.

"Cheers to that," he proclaimed, scrawling the new notes onto his paper. Whilst he reviewed his repertoire, Raziel lifted his head in annoyance at the commotion that poor Josh wasn't able to hear, omitted from the congregation across the street from them. He stretched himself out and expanded the miniscule wings upon his head to their full span, gliding across the road huffily and without Joshua's notice.

"My ears may not be what they used to," Raziel began, peering down at the trio with milky eyes, "but it's very hard to focus on music with such mayhem running rampant so close by. May you move your antics elsewhere?"

A small sidestep did the trip just fine as she fled under her friend's cloak, Lily looking down at the measly rodent as Sakiya whispered in her ear. "Too savage to kill, too annoying to spare. I'll let you do the honors." Lily brandished a single knife and stuck it through the rat's tail, picking him up as she spoke with an icy voice, low enough that none other but who she wanted heard. "Mousey, you just don't know when to stop, do you now? Allow me to show you to the hole in your tail. And you, Bisharp, I know not of what you say but from what she tells me, you wish to stop me. That will not happen for a long time, not until...nevermind. Just stay out of my way. Birdie, my friend tells me you wish us to move. I will falter making noise, but I will not speak for the others."

(EDIT)

The Pikachu pretended to not be able to do anything but after a while he used thunderbolt on the trainer who was holding him up by the tail. "YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT AN IRISH PIKACHU JUST BY A STAB TO THE TAIL?" He laughed at the thought. "FUNNY BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A HUMAN DOESN'T MEAN I'M AFRAID TO TAKE YOU DOWN!" He yelled readying another thunderbolt.

Lily lifted the cloak around her hand to reveal that the handle of her dagger was rubber, though it was clear she was slightly shocked he didn't give up. Sakiya spoke in her stead. "Think she would pick up a Pikachu without insulating herself? Silly, silly mouse. She says that her other dagger is just as formidable at stopping electricity from you...permanently."

"YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD REALLY LOOK AT YOUR ENEMY MORE CLOSELY WHEN HOLDING THEM UP BY A KNIFE!" The Pikachu yelled , he got out from the knife and was wrapping his tail around the blade. He jumped off and made a thunderstorm right over the human and pokemon that were trying to kill him.

Lily smiled, nodding in approval. Sakiya looked at her trainer in shock before speaking for the girl. "She is pleased by your show, and says that she believes it is useless to try and kill you if you're so amusing. I suggest you accept her generous offer, as she had informed me earlier that she would stab you in the heart." Lily wasn't really all that bothered by rain or lightning, her cloak having a insulation layer she was also quite safe. But it was quite amusing how ironic it was.

the charizard flies over the battle. Interested to see what would happen and who would win. She hoped the pikachu would win because she didnt like seeing pokemon murdered. "This is a very loud battle." she said up in the air. "I wonder who will win?"

The Pikachu looked like he was considering this but looked at them , clearing his throat and spoke in a much calmer voice instead of shouting like he normally does. "You know what? Fine." He said "You know i found this quite fun actually but the only bad thing is my tail now. Ah well it's a battle scar that will remind me of our fight." He said extending a hand. "I'm SepticChu" He said , "Some call me Jack , some Sean , Some Septic , some Chu , some Boss...i could go on for ages." He said slightly laughing.

The charizard landed silently behind the pikachu without him noticing. Staring at him deep in thought. "hmm..." Looking at his scar she grunted. "Hello i watched your battle it was cool"

Sakiya smiled and shook his hand. "My friend's been roughed up many a time, yet her face is as clean as water. Let me help you." Her crystal still glowing, she waved her paw over his tail as the skin quickly patched itself up. "I'm Sakiya, and my friend here is Lily. Sorry for attacking you out of the blue, she demanded it and I have grown with her to that I would not question what she asks. See, Lily is trying to find out who killed her brother and exact revenge, in the meanwhile kill everybody who she considers suspicious. Why do you wear clothes if you're a pokemon?"

"Why do i wear clothes?" He repeated. "Well i used to have this trainer and he knew i loved the clothes he wore so he made me some and i've been wearing them ever since , i go to some water to clean them quite often and as for the hair ," He said pointing to his hair. "Even i don't know."

He looked over to the Charizard. "Oh hello." He said , waving."The battle was cool huh?" He asked. "Were you rooting for me? You were weren't you? Don't blame you , i am pretty boss." He said but then quickly spoke again. "And bujezus do not take that overcockyness seriously , " He quickly stated.

The Dragonair grimaced, indignant by the fact that actual material warfare and interference from a trainer had been involved in the fight and, more so, that he had been ignored. He ruffled his feathers, his skin, still in beautiful condition despite his age, gleaming a bright blue. Across the street, Josh had become lost in his song, singing a soft melody about love and lemonade whilst strumming his instrument earnestly.
"If that'll be all...," he said gruffly, a spark of electricity dancing throughout the jewel set in his head. "Would either of you be in need of any medical attention, then?"

"Well i love watching battles but what i like more is battling. Do you want to battle?" She said with a excited sound in her voice and a gleam in her eye. "Do you?"

Ragnarr looked back to see the trainer and the Pikachu coming to terms. 'I guess the good thing is that the trainer doesn't want to impale that little guy,' he thought as he walked away. 'I see there were some newcomers who came to spectate the fight.' Ragnarr snorted with amusement softly, then turned and walked on. Alone, again.

The same sort of gleam was in SepticChus eye. "A true boss never backs down from a challenge." He said swaying his hair around. "But i warn you , i'm Irish." He said jokingly

He quickly used his speed to dodge the attack before shouting "SPEED IS KEY!" And after he dodged he charged lightning in his tail and fired a bolt at the now airborne Charizard.

She easily dodged the attack."is that all you got?" She said as she used fire blast.(sorry for the wait my mom made me eat dinner) she rose into the air higher.

(I feel the need to justify why Lily decided not to kill SeptiChu, sorrry)

Lily crouched down with her dagger and a tissue, cleaning off the blood and tucking it into her pocket. Not only was it amusing, but the Pikachu had reminded her that she wasn't out there to just savagely murder people. She was out there for him. She watched as the Charizard and Pikachu sparred, her hands once again on her daggers.

Last edited:
The Pikachu laughed , "I'm only getting started." He joked and fired an array of thunderbolts at the Charizard , eye open for any attacks she was planning to use while he ran and shot the bolts.