• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Special Trainers Role play Discussion

Hello! I bet that you're reading this since you want to join my role play... Well, you're welcome to join... IF you fill out this form below and get it approved by me.

If you haven't read the RP thread itself, this is a role play about a bunch of trainers who have a certain power that connects to Pokemon.

Bio:
Name:
Looks:
Personality traits:
Backstory (Optional):
Powers (Up to three):
Pokemon (Up to three):

////////////////////
My Character:
Name:
Mitsuko (Likes to be called Suko)
Looks: Brown side braid, bright blue eyes, light blue dress, freckles, brown belt with poke balls attached, brown boots, blue crystal necklace.
Personality traits: Optimistic, strong leader, kind, helpful, loves to sing (That's not a personality trait XD)
Backstory (Optional): Mitsuko is a runaway orphan, she knew her whole life she would never fit in. So she became a trainer and aimed for the Pokemon league.
Powers: (Up to three): Can talk to/understand Pokemon, Can use the moves Swift, Heal pulse and echoed voice. She can also sing certain song that can put people to sleep, paralyze them, make them not able to lie and more.
Pokemon (Up to three):
Sylveon (Sylph)
Cottonee (Nee)
Noibat (Echo)

Link to RP:
http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-special-trainers.14393/

Last edited:
Name: Joel

Looks: He has clean cut black hair and eyes, and very pale skin. He wears a loose black v-neck t-shirt, white trousers, and black pumps.

Personality traits: He is very calm and polite, greeting and addressing most people and pokemon with great respect. He is also terrified of electric type pokemon, due to an incident with a pikachu when he was five (Said incident almost killed him)

Powers: Telekinesis, (Moving things with his mind), using an attack he calls, "La Bestia" (Italian for the beast). La bestia is actually a combination of double-team and fury swipes.

Pokemon:

Ai (Glameow)

Gutsy (Grumpig)

Psiana (Espeon)

Name: Joel

Looks: He has clean cut black hair and eyes, and very pale skin. He wears a loose black v-neck t-shirt, white trousers, and black pumps.

Personality traits: He is very calm and polite, greeting and addressing most people and pokemon with great respect. He is also terrified of electric type pokemon, due to an incident with a pikachu when he was five (Said incident almost killed him)

Powers: Telekinesis, (Moving things with his mind), using an attack he calls, "La Bestia" (Italian for the beast). La bestia is actually a combination of double-team and fury swipes.

Pokemon:

Ai (Glameow)

Gutsy (Grumpig)

Psiana (Espeon)
Accepted!

I'd like to join, this RP seems rather interesting here. Also please note that my Dragonite is a baby here. (He's only two feet tall, and I am also reusing one of my characters, while adding onto them.)

Name: Charles
Looks: Has grayish hair, light skin, as he wears a blue turtleneck shirt, brown leather recon pants, and black boots. He also wears a black type II balistic vest around his chest and back, as it now has a purpose for him.
Personality traits: Taciturn, leader-like, determined, is very protective of his Dragonite.
Backstory (Optional): He had been part of the Shinra Squad for a while, as he had battled against Team Magma in Hoenn to secure the peace. He fought with numerous trainers to fight off every single grunt and leader, as he had decided to relax and tone down his fighting, until he recentally discovered his powers.
Powers (Up to three): Able to analyze Pokémon like a Pokédex just by looking at them though this can take long. Also can use protect by squeezing his armor, and use his music and singing in battle for various purposes.
Pokémon (Up to three):
  • Dragonite (Kogoro, Male, Dragon/Flying type)
  • Cyndaquil (Noel, Male, Fire type)
  • Pichu (Serah, Female, Electric type)

Last edited:
I'd like to join, this RP seems rather interesting here. Also please note that my Dragonite is a baby here. (He's only two feet tall, and I am also reusing one of my characters, while adding onto them.)

Name: Charles
Looks: Has grayish hair, light skin, as he wears a blue turtleneck shirt, brown leather recon pants, and black boots. He also wears a black type II balistic vest around his chest and back, as it now has a purpose for him.
Personality traits: Taciturn, leader-like, determined, is very protective of his Dragonite.
Backstory (Optional): He had been part of the Shinra Squad for a while, as he had battled against Team Magma in Hoenn to secure the peace. He fought with numerous trainers to fight off every single grunt and leader, as he had decided to relax and tone down his fighting, until he recentally discovered his powers.
Powers (Up to three): Able to analyze Pokémon like a Pokédex just by looking at them though this can take long. Also can use protect by squeezing his armor, and use his music and singing in battle for various purposes.
Pokémon (Up to three):
  • Dragonite (Kogoro)
  • Cyndaquil (Noel)
  • Pichu (Serah)
I always reuse characters its no biggie. Oh, and you're accepted join in whenever!

Alright thanks! I'm going to join soon... so let's see how this goes.

EDIT: Do we have to post our OC info in the RP also?
(I'm assuming not since they're all already in the discussion, but if you want me to add it to the RP, I'll gladly do it as soon as possible.)

Last edited:
Name: Phoenix
Looks: Medium-length yellow hair, freckled, wide blue eyes, scarf, red hoodie, black trousers, blue trainers
Personality traits: Shy, sympathetic, loving, understanding, polite, dislikes harming Pokémon. Also optimistic and can play piano. Had a bad experience with a Koffing in the past.
Backstory:
Previously bullied for his powers, mother and father disowned him for being strange.
Powers :
Can turn into Pokémon and understand their language.
Pokémon:

Evie (Eevee) F
Rama (Ralts) F
Tango (Tangrowth) M

Name: Phoenix
Looks: Medium-length yellow hair, freckled, wide blue eyes, scarf, red hoodie, black trousers, blue trainers
Personality traits: Shy, sympathetic, loving, understanding, polite, dislikes harming Pokémon. Also optimistic and can play piano. Had a bad experience with a Koffing in the past.
Backstory: Previously bullied for his powers, mother and father disowned him for being strange.
Powers : Can turn into Pokémon and understand their language.
Pokémon:
Evie (Eevee) F
Rama (Ralts) F
Tango (Tangrowth) M
Accepted!

Alright thanks! I'm going to join soon... so let's see how this goes.

EDIT: Do we have to post our OC info in the RP also?
(I'm assuming not since they're all already in the discussion, but if you want me to add it to the RP, I'll gladly do it as soon as possible.)
No, you don't i just put that there incase someone wants to sign up there. I'm going to put it as ask to join soon

Hey I would like to join. This rp looks cool I have nothing to do so if I can join, that would be awesome!
Name:Robert
Looks:brown hair, dark blue eyes(similar to my avatar)small build. Black and red sweater, black and orange hat.
Personality traits:shy, timid, very friendly, dislikes losing, no good at leading
Backstory (Optional):grew up in hoenn and a nomal trainer. Likes his furret very much.
Powers (Up to three):Can understand Pokémon, and can adapt to situations very quickly.
Pokemon (Up to three):
Furru(Furret)
Sylvy(Sylveon)

Name: Kasai
Looks: Kasai has red hair and green eyes. He wears an orange shirt, a red jacket (usually unzipped), jeans, scarlet socks, and red and orange shoes.
Personality traits: Kasai is calm, cautious, a little hotheaded, and usually quiet.
Powers (Up to three): Pyrokinesis, can understand fire type pokemon and sense their emotions.
Pokemon (Up to three):
Piplup, Female (Calypso)
Litleo, Female (Tania)
Helioptile, Male (Electro)

Name: Kasai
Looks: Kasai has red hair and green eyes. He wears an orange shirt, a red jacket (usually unzipped), jeans, scarlet socks, and red and orange shoes.
Personality traits: Kasai is calm, cautious, a little hotheaded, and usually quiet.
Powers (Up to three): Pyrokinesis, can understand fire type pokemon and sense their emotions.
Pokemon (Up to three):
Piplup, Female (Calypso)
Litleo, Female (Tania)
Helioptile, Male (Electro)
Kasai is one of my favourite names! Its Japanesse for flame.
You can join in the Roleplay whenever!

Hey I would like to join. This rp looks cool I have nothing to do so if I can join, that would be awesome!
Name:Robert
Looks:brown hair, dark blue eyes(similar to my avatar)small build. Black and red sweater, black and orange hat.
Personality traits:shy, timid, very friendly, dislikes losing, no good at leading
Backstory (Optional):grew up in hoenn and a nomal trainer. Likes his furret very much.
Powers (Up to three):Can understand Pokémon, and can adapt to situations very quickly.
Pokemon (Up to three):
Furru(Furret)
Sylvy(Sylveon)
Accepted!

Name:ghost

Looks:snow white hair that goes down the her kness white jacket, pants, and shirt with a pink bow on the jacket a mask that she can take on and off rests on her face

Personality traits:cold, shy. Courios

Powers (Up to three):shape shifting, understanding pokemon, empathy

Pokemon (Up to three):froslass (spirit)

Gaurdivor (rose)
Lucorio (orion)

Name: Madame Mabayo
Looks: Black hair in a beehive, dark skin, very "thicc" as the youths might describe, curvy, wears shimmery sequin dreses, has a large feather fan (look up Mama Matron Morton on Google Images)
Personality traits: Snobbish, smart, manipulative, cold-hearted
Powers (Up to three): Mme. Mabayo can withstand very high temperatures, she can give people sudden headaches and has an incredible singing voice
Pokemon (Up to three): Chandelure, Gardevoir, Chansey

Last edited:
Name:ghost

Looks:snow white hair that goes down the her kness white jacket, pants, and shirt with a pink bow on the jacket a mask that she can take on and off rests on her face

Personality traits:cold, shy. Courios

Powers (Up to three):shape shifting, understanding pokemon, empathy

Pokemon (Up to three):froslass (spirit)
Gaurdivor (rose)
Lucorio (orion)
I'm sorry, but you have broken many rules before posting your bio like posting on the thread before asking, and having bad grammar and punctuation. I am not accepting you for those reasons.

Name: Madame Mabayo
Looks: Black hair in a beehive, dark skin, very "thicc" as the youths might describe, curvy, wears shimmery sequin dreses, has a large feather fan (look up Mama Matron Morton on Google Images)
Personality traits: Snobbish, smart, manipulative, cold-hearted
Powers (Up to three): Mme. Mabayo can withstand very high temperatures, she can give people sudden headaches and has an incredible singing voice
Pokemon (Up to three): Chandelure, Gardevoir, Chansey
Accepted

I'm sorry, but you have broken many rules before posting your bio like posting on the thread before asking, and having bad grammar and punctuation. I am not accepting you for those reasons.
I'm not good at grammar or punctuation because of my a.d.d it makes it hard to wrote or read at times and I didn't know I had to ask

Name: Rocco
Looks: Grey t-shirt, black watch on right wrist, black jeans, brown medium messy hair, 6ft
Personality traits: Sarcastic, funny, laid back,
Backstory (Optional): Was born and raised in Veilstone City in Sinnoh and went on a journey to meet new people and Pokemon
Powers (Up to three): Can synchronize with Hitmonlee (Like Ash-Greninja), Can look at people's aura to see their feelings, can easily understand Pokemon,
Pokemon (Up to three):

Hitmonlee
Sandile
Chimchar

My Character:
Name: Caleb Lasky
Looks: Dark skin tone, dark blue jeans, black and white shoes, white tank top, under unzipped black and grey striped hoodie, along with a hat with an Umbreon's ring in the center, while the rest of it is black. Jet black hair and emerald green eyes. Slightly on the skinny side.
Personality traits: When it comes to Pokemon and people in trouble and the like, he reveals his inner kindness and fatherly personality, though on the outside in most circumstances he seems cold, calculating, and uncaring.
Backstory (Optional): Seasoned Pokemon Trainer. He started his adventure in the Sinnoh Region, with his Eevee he hatched from an Egg. He beat the Sinnoh Pokemon League Tournament, and went on to battle in the ones in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Unova, and Kalos. The only other he beat, though, was the one in Johto.
Powers (Up to three): He's able to sense and control Aura (Like Sir Aaron), has ability to speak with Pokemon, and can use Aura Sphere.
Pokemon (Up to three): Umbreon M (Mirage), Lucario M (Anubis), and Glaceon F (Khione).

My Character:
Name: Caleb Lasky
Looks: Dark skin tone, dark blue jeans, black and white shoes, white tank top, under unzipped black and grey striped hoodie, along with a hat with an Umbreon's ring in the center, while the rest of it is black. Jet black hair and emerald green eyes. Slightly on the skinny side.
Personality traits: When it comes to Pokemon and people in trouble and the like, he reveals his inner kindness and fatherly personality, though on the outside in most circumstances he seems cold, calculating, and uncaring.
Backstory (Optional): Seasoned Pokemon Trainer. He started his adventure in the Sinnoh Region, with his Eevee he hatched from an Egg. He beat the Sinnoh Pokemon League Tournament, and went on to battle in the ones in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Unova, and Kalos. The only other he beat, though, was the one in Johto.
Powers (Up to three): He's able to sense and control Aura (Like Sir Aaron), has ability to speak with Pokemon, and can use Aura Sphere.
Pokemon (Up to three): Umbreon M (Mirage), Lucario M (Anubis), and Glaceon F (Khione).
Accepted

Here's my application. This looks really interesting and I hope i'm accepted so I can participate. :D

Name: Reina
Looks: Pale skin tone, black Yoga pants, black shoes with green laces, Black t-shirt with a picture of a poochyena howling at the full moon in silhouette on the front worn under an oversized plain black hoodie with extra pockets added in the inside and a purple bandanna with black lace trim on her head. Strait white blond hair that goes all the way down to her waist, that she keeps from getting everywhere with a black ribbon two thirds of the way down. She has grey eyes. Slightly on the smaller side.
Personality traits: Quiet, Observant, Mischievous, Curious, Caring
Backstory (Optional): Pokemon coordinator from Hoenn. Mute and learned to communicate using telepathy thanks to a ralts she grew up with (now her Gallade). Can't speak but moves her mouth when she communicates telepathically to trick people into thinking she's talking.
Powers (Up to three): Telepathic (can communicate with people and Pokemon using her mind), Photokinesis (ability to manipulate light, go invisible, blind people, create illusions etc), can walk thru wall (though it's exhausting to do so)
Pokemon (Up to three):
Shinx F (Sparky)
Gengar F (Rogue)
Gallade M (Hunter)