• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Snow-Covered Forest

Ren added another log to the fire and poked the coals to make it warmer. He heard a quiet voice from outside, and responded, "yea, people are in here," he said exaustedly since because of their situation was preventing him from getting any sleep. The voice sounded feminine so he hoped it wasn't another 13 year old.

"Oh, thank the lord!" Sienna looked down at her purse. "I'm sorry, we'll get a new one." Sienna kissed it goodbye as she left it in the snow. She crawled her way through, whimpering and sniffing with tears. "The dress" she kept on saying to herself. Sienna finally emerged at the opening. "Hello?" Sienna wiped her eyes, and looked at the fire. She dropped down to her knees next to the fire. "Oh, my god! Warmth!"

I don't remember anything but my name and I don't where I am! *starts to cry* I remember my head getting hit and then seeing someone dead next to me, with her body being crushed under bolders I assume she was my friend, but I don't remember. *starting to calm down* all I know is I've been here a week and im starving

Ren, sat and leaned against the wall looking at the girl strangely. "if you get any closer, you'll start on fire and freeze all of us, looking at how close she got to the fire. As much as he would want to see that, he would have to play the nice guy and watch over all the younger ones. "And if you want to warm up faster, you should lean against the walls, they're rather warm," Ren said now observing that the girl wasn't at all that much younger then him.

Sienna looked at the boy, he was roughly 17-18. Sienna patted herself down and sat near the fire. "Don't tell me what to do, boy." Sienna glared at the boy and looked around. "Who are you?" Sienna said, raising an eyebrow.

Name: Dasken Lauphage
Hair colour: Dusty light brown
Eye colour: steel-grey
Height: 6'1"
Personality: Highly intelligent, sarcastic, and a bit insane, makes a lot of puns (fite me)
Talent: Dask cannot be beaten when it comes to puzzles; His special talent is to easily see any pattern.

Dask noticed that the weather had shifted for the worse in the woods. He had fallen in 2 days ago, and had been quite lost, indeed. That is, until he discovered a cave with a fire in it.
And people.
He ran up to them. "Help! Help me, please! I'm lost, and I can't get out of the woods!"

Vivienne sat and waited for someone to answer the calls, and took it upon herself. "Fine!" She said, annoyed. "Yes, yes! You may come in! Oh! And if you see a red handbag out there can you bring it in? Thanks!" Vivienne missed her bag.

Name: Atticus Knox
Hair Color: Charcoal
Eye Color: Navy blue
Height: 6'3
Personality: A very innovative and forgetful member of the commonwealth. His road to adventure is often paved with good intentions. Not only is he a bit of a rebel against society, but he also happens to be in the wrong place and wrong time (no pun intended) constantly. Atticus is but a lowly mechanic and maintenance worker from a technologically rich future.
Talent: It doesn't take long for Atticus to figure out how things work, replicate, and enhance them. He can also solve a Rubik's Cube in under thirty seconds.

Atticus' tailcoat spread out behind him like a pair of beetle wings, crested with glittering drops of snow. He glanced over his shoulder when a K-9 unit snarled an artificial bark and saw it, and several others, dash out from the horizon. Each omitted an ominously sharp alarm and the mechanical screech of a regulation pod lagging behind was barely audible in comparison.
He whirled round and, running in a duck, frantically fidgeted with the cataclysmal thermal phaser, searching its code engine for a system jumpstart. Just as one of the metal beasts came too close for comfort, the conversion chamber gave a victorious hum and the dead metal warmed in his hands.
He turned and fired three shots blindly into the storm and dove forward into the frost. Each plunged into the snow metres away from their targets, but the damage was done. The sound of the thermal pallets igniting was unbearable, and the heat more so. Atticus swore he could feel the hairs off the back of his neck singeing straight from his flesh. He covered his ears, edging himself forward with his elbows and the toes of his mechanic's shoes, yelling a twistedly painful war cry as he went.
It was not until he was two miles away from the impact that he collapsed back first onto the snow of the forest floor, chest heaving and phaser tightly clasped in one hand. His other was firmly placed on the sheet of titanium that separated his heart from the outside elements. He typed a quick sequence into the panel to calm his heart rate and finally went limp like that, eyes glazing over the suddenly clear sky luminously.
Feeling surreal, Atticus laughed like a schoolboy.

Name:
Colby
Hair color:
Brown
Appearence:
He wears a bright blue hoodie, the hood on basicly all the time. He has an eyepatch made out of bandages. He wears two bandages around his wrists, he wears all of these bandages due to previous injuries as a child.
Eye color:
Black
Personality:
He usually stays in the shadows, trying not to be seen. If he's ever in a fight, he will win, and I mean he will win.
Height:
5'12

Colby was walking through the blizzard with ease, walking to the supermarket to grab a couple of food items his mother had told him to get. She told him to wear some extra layers, but he didn't listen. His pants were starting to get snowy and wet, but he didn't seem to care. Walking to the supermarket he saw a couple of folks and was going to walk past them, but something forced him to say the word hello.

(Sorry I have not replied in long, I did not see any notifications of the RPG.)

So, Tim did not reply much (he is a little shy and was only thinking in one thing...

Then, he started to talk:
"So, what do we do? How long will we stay here? What if we never get out? What will happen if nobody remembers the way home?....

And he kept doing lots of questions...

(Pew revival)
Name: felix
Hair colour: red
Eye colour: blue
Height: 4'11"
Personality: alway the one to try and stop a fight shy and quite worrisome
Talent: felix is good at planning

Felix woke up in a snowy forest he looked around he saw a group of people off in the distance confused he walked to then rubbing the back of his head he could tell that the age range was roughly 11 to 18 he thought drawing he got to them "uh h-hi I'm lost d-do you kn-know a way ba-back to to-town" he stammered

"Nope" Tim replied: "we're as lost as you."

"I don't think we can stay here any longer, the food is starting to shorten, and we keep finding new people, it will get worse. As things are going on right now, I think we may even DIE!
I have to get out of here and investigate how to get across the forest."
He thought.

So, while everyone was doing who knows what, Tim wrote a note and, with his backpack and the proper equipment, left off...