• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Smug World Order Trade Service

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Since I'm breeding stuff like crazy with awesome moves and super IVs/Natures to boot, and Gen V has only just started I figured I'd create this thread to help others get the stuff they want.

I'll be making periodic and usually specific "hand-outs" for people to collect when they're available - one step at a time with this, so I can keep track of who wants/is due to get what. The first Pokemon I will be dishing out for anyone who may want them are Deino each with either Modest/Timid nature, your choice, and they will also have a 31 Speed IV and the move Dark Pulse bred onto them.

If you want one, post here and we'll see what we can do. The offer's only good for a short time, so first-come-first-served here.

Recipients:

Linkachu
Louie
Stam
Toastie
Jeydis
Alex
Sem
Snortale

I do need to start a good breeding stock for this gen. If its a free hand out count me in. I got some old gen breeding stock if you ever need anything.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I can essentially make an infinite amount of these guys since I have all the essentials for creating them.

I'll try and keep up with requests as best I can, so bear with us and you'll get one as soon as I can manage.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Demand is a tad higher than I'd anticipated given that I've not started breeding yet (I've just got all the necessary components to do so) but I'll do what I can to sort you all out.

Sorry to add to your list, but I'd like one as well if that's alright. I don't really know much about natures, but from what I've read, timid would the better ability with a moveset containing dark pulse. Thank you :)

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
I'll take one as well but I don't need to have it anytime soon. A Timid one would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
OK, the Deino are prepared and ready to be given out.

If you can, make your way to the 'Charms Wi-Fi channel, which can be reached via mIRC or Mibbit, with the following information:

IRC: 6667
Server: irc.systemnet.info
Channel: #PokecharmsWFC

Failing that, just PM me, although it'd make my life a lot easier if you used the above method instead.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Bump.

The offer for Deino is now over, so no more requests for him, although those who have already asked for it will still receive it in due time. However, a new offer is here: Jolly Mienfoo. I'll be breeding them off of an Infernape with very high IVs across the board, so expect some good ones here.

Oh, and they'll also have Drain Punch, Rock Slide and Feint already.

P.S. If any of you guys have a Thundurus I can borrow I'd be very grateful. You can have it back afterwards (and you can keep the Mienfoo as well obviously.)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Pffff, I'm away for a week and I miss the Deino offer. Wish I'd have known, because I'm in the middle of getting Dark Pulse onto a Deino (plus good IVs) myself and it's driving me insane XD

Anyway, I have a Thundurus you can borrow. I can give it you tomorrow evening in chat if no one has already ~

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I'll be online to pick up Thundurus tonight and any other day...it's me, I'm always around. :p

I'll see if I can make an extra Deino for you as well (although ther'll be no more extras after this - ever.)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Due to a slight oversight Mienfoo won't have Drain Punch, but they learn it by level-up anyway and I can teach them Rock Slide via TM.

Anyone who has yet to collect their Deino please get back to me as to when the best trade times for you would be so I can give them out to you all.

Finally, if anyone else wants a Mienfoo please make it quick with the requests because I'm about to move onto the next Pokemon giveaway in just a few more days.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
You're far too late to receive Deino. That giveaway ended ages ago.

Whenever Carmen and Salamence are ready to receive, your Mienfoo are waiting for you.