• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Sinnoh region adventure (Journey in Galar Sequel)

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
While the others were finishing up their own things in Jubilife city, the silhouette of a large bird type was seen in the sky, slowly approaching the city. Or more specifically, the route leading outside it. Soon enough, as it got closer to the route outside the city, it was apparent that it was a Staraptor, albeit one a bit larger than most and wearing a strange rider's suit. And once she got even closer to the ground, it seemed that she was mounted by two trainers, one being an unknown Female ranger, and the other being Adolphian, who had a new leather jacket and punk-like accessories. Once she landed only a few metres from Victoria, she screeched happily and Adolphian unmounted from the bird Pokémon of his friend, making sure to give his ride a pat on the head.

"Cheers love, I appreciate the ride. Hope you appreciate the updates I gave to your capture Styler!" He spoke, as his Female companion simply shook her head and waved her hand in dismissal.

"Adolphian, you know I always appreciate everything you do for me, especially just being with me. Now, I'll be off. Luftschiff, away!" She giggled, and with her departing words, the Staraptor(seemingly called Luftschiff, which was German for Airship) took off into the skies, leaving behind a single pretty wing as a gift.

Dolan's eyes lit up when Victoria reminded him about his plans. Before she could finish her sentence he bolted again, but caught himself this time. He stopped to listen to Victoria and Zeke talk, "the pokétech center! And maybe that fancy television place! I might get an autograph or a story for my book!" Dolan cheered excitedly. "Dittooooo" Aloi cheered. He continued heading towards the pokétech lab, but now at a casual walking pace. "This place is a lot fancier than at home" Dolan added. He saw the staraptor flyer land nearby, and vaguely remembered him. Though Dolan was too determined to get a good story for his book.

The Pokétech Center? My mother took me there many times it is awesome! I'd love to tour with you." Zeke said with a smile as he figured Victoria would want the phone call to be held in private and the Pokétech Center was one of his favoriate places to visit in town so a visit with one of his new travel mates seemed like an ideal way to break the ice.

"LUX!" Lightning cried out as without warning a giant Staraptor suddenly landed before them as they seemed to dropped a guy off as Zeke's eyes seemed to almost widen like dinner plates. He had no idea who this guy was or what the context of this ride here had been but frankly that mattered little to the young trainer.

"That is so cool!" Zeke cried out as he watched the giant Staraptor flew off before attention turned to the new face, well new least from Zeke's perspective, as he was curious if this was a newcomer or if his new travel mates had another friend who met up with them for a journey through his home region.

Dolan snapped a quick picture of the boy and his staraptor before it was returned to its pokéball. "Is that so? So you know your way around the place already? Cool story, bro!" Dolan said as he headed in, there was a woman by the front desk to greet people as they walk in.

"Good morning, how may I help youl?" The woman said. *snap!* the woman was completely caught off guard as the boy took a photo, "Hello! Fo you guys give tours? Technically we don't need one cause I already know someone who knows this place in and out like the back of his hand!" Dolan cheered.

A large man in a suit walked over to greet them, "good morning! Would you be interested in a tour?" The man said. "M-mister president?!, good morning, sir" the startled woman said. "Morning to you as we-" before the man could finish his sentence, *snap!*. Dolan was standing right beside him and had snapped another photo. "Well aren't you cheerful? Let's began that tour" The president said.

Much as Zeke was curious about the trainer who had come in the Staraptor delivery service, he figured he'd better not slow his pace as Dolan marched on ahead as he quickly dashed after and Lightning followed suit as they met a woman at the receptionist's desk. Before Zeke had the chance to even speak Dolan already began to flash pictures.

"Huh this guy doesn't waste time does he?" Zeke said to himself as Lightning seemed annoyed by the flashes but then the president offered a tour as Zeke smiled feeling the excitement of it all. "Sure sir and I can offer our own experiences as well during it!" Zeke smiled as Lightning rolled her eyes though seemed complicit with it all.

After explaining Dolan's and somewhat of her plans, Victoria noticed Dolan had already got a bit of a headstart before quickly stopping himself almost immediately. 'He sure does tend to let his excitement run a bit wild,' she thought to herself.

Suddenly, Lightning cried out a cry of warning, and Victoria turning to the direction the Luxio was looking at. She saw a big silhouette of a bird Pokémon, which soon revealed to be a Staraptor. "Oh my! It's a Staraptor!" She said before noticing that it wasn't a wild Pokémon. It was wearing a uniform of sorts, which made Victoria believe it was a service Pokémon of sort. Shortly after deducing that, she noticed two people riding the flying-type, a male and a female, and watched the male hop off of the Staraptor. He looked a bit familiar to Victoria. "Hey, isn't that......?" She said but didn't finish.

She then turned back to her two traveling companions and saw that they were already on their way to the Pokétch Building. "Looks like they're already off doing their business," she said to herself, "And I should do the same. I hope mother doesn't spat out at me." Victoria began to sprint to the Pokémon Center.

Dolan was pretty happy to be on the tour, "Right this way! So over hee you can see our promotional posters which features our pokétech watch! We're offering promotional pokétech watches to those who visit one of our facilities, and takes one of our wonderful tours!" The pokétech president said. The man began giving the tour. He showed all sorts of gadgets that they;ve made, as well as the pokétech watch, and how they we're being made. Pieces of the watches were moving across a conveyer belt, and were slowly being out together. Several workers in jumpsuits and protective equipment were overseeing the production of the watches. They eventually reached the end of the tour, "Do you guys have any questions?" the pokétech president said. "I don't think I have any. What do you think Zeke?" Dolan asked. Dolan was beyond excited to be given a pokétech watch for attending the tour. Dolan's watch was red with a white strip. Aloi looked as the watch, then transformed into a pokétech watch almost just like it. Aloi's face appeared where the screen would have been. "Dittooo!" Aloi cheered before reverting back to its normal blue form. Dolan turned to look at Zeke to see what he thought.

Zeke of course was engrossed in the tour, offering his occasional bit of commentary of his previous trip to the facility but beyond that had simply listened to the tour guide as they were presented pokétech watches which Zeke seemed to be in aww of as Lightning sniffed along them as the question fell upon him he took a moment to think it over before he flashed a toothy smirk.

"Suppose just one, these have any warrantee? Not that I-I'd need it naturally..." Zeke said sheepishly as Lightning rolled her eyes in response as the Luxio knew all too well if anyone needed something like that it'd be him.

Dolan was glad Zeke came along for the tour. It was like having two tour guides. Even the president seemed impressed with the boy's knowledge. "Waranty?" Dolan commented.

"Of course! Of course! All of our creations are warranted. If a device is broken or damaged, we make repairs, and replacements on the house! We aim to please!" The pokétech president said.

"I wonder how Victoria is doing. She wanted to call her book club or something? Or was she calling her family? Or was she going to the family mart? I forget" Dolan thought to himself. He turned to Zeke, "Hey Zeke, I was planning on stopping at one more location. The Jubilife Television Station! One doesn't simply go to visit Jubilife City and not visit the television station. My favorite channel, 'Anémon Planet' gets broadcasted from here. Wanna come with?" Dolan asked.

(Anémon Planet is a reference to Animal Planet)

Last edited:

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolphian smirked and spun on his heel, kicking up a bit of dust in the process. He was clearly feeling good about the fact Zeke was impressed by his arrival, so he tried to look as impressive as possible even as the group left him. He adjusted his leather jacket and bowed, continuing to smirk. "Heh, I know, she's an amazing trainer, I'm lucky to have her as a friend." He spoke, his eyes sparkling, though it was hard to tell behind his visor. He then reached inside his bag and pulled out a Pokeball, releasing his partner Evilane. "Master! I see we've arrived, huh? Gosh, cannot believe that NanoCorp called us in despite the fact we were trying to experience a new journey..." His Leafeon spoke, her cybernetics glowing a gentle shade of blue. "Evilane, you know very well that as the administrator for the DNA and Cybernetics divisions, it's my duty to serve them, especially when... They end up breaking something that I've created, and therefore only I know how to repair." He replied with a somewhat disappointed tone.

Last edited:
"Good good. Just checking is all..."Zeke said, though as Lightning sighed Zeke glanced down at his partner. "...oh bite me save the sass for another day would you?" Zeke said with a hushed annoyance as Lightning seemed to snicker at that. Though quickly attention shifted to the comment which caused hi grin to flash in full.

"Oh yeah that place is so cool! Hell I know a good shortcut follow me!" Zeke called out as he already began to race to the station as his Luxio rather frantically jumped on his shoulder before he sped off as they began to lead the way as Zeke seemed especially eager to give the new arrival the first look at the station.

"A short cut? I better write this shortcut down! Its definitely note worthy for my book" Dolan said. As they reached the broadcasting station, Dolan walked in. Much like the last place, there was a door greeter at the front desk. "Good morning, how may I help you?" The woman said. Dolan noticed all sorts of people walking around, up and down the stairs. In and out of the elevator. This was definitely the place!

As Dolan eagerly took pictures he noticed another lady walk by. She was followed by a man with a large camera. She might have been a news lady or something? Dolan wasn't entirely sure what he'd find here. He decided to approach the lady followed by the cameraman, "Scuse me, miss. Got any time for an interview? Sorry if that's kinda random" Dolan said. "Interview me? You interview me? That's my job! And you don't even have an appointment... Oh very well...But, I'm in a little hurry so let's make it quick" the lady said. "Great!" Dolan responded.

Dolan asked the lady about the city, about the broadcasting station, and recommended locations for tourists. Lastly he asked her about any underrated locations worth visiting. The woman happily answered his questions. Dolan even took a few pictures. Even snagged a really good photo of Zeke and Lightning on their way to the broadcasting station. Dolan was looking through his photos, "What do you think Zeke? Anything you wanna see? What now?" Dolan asked. Dolan was pretty contempt with the places he had seen. He also wanted to give Zeke a chance to decide where they went next.

"Yeah just follow me!" Zeke called out with an eager grin as he led Dolan to the broadcasting station as Luxio kept her claws (gently) tight on Zeke as once more he seemed to rush at a hundred miles per step which was just too much though she had learned to begrudgingly live with it even if she had alternative preferences.

Once they arrived, Dolan seemed to waste no time on his end as he began to snap pictures all around the place. heck he even managed to snag himself in interview which shocked the Sinnoh native. Zeke had to admit he had some natural people skills as he watched the interview come and go before Dolan showed off his photo collection as he and Lightning got a good look over it. Naturally he seemed impressed with his pictures and even Lightning seemed drawn into the work as he faced Dolan. "These pics are great! I think they are just perfect."

When asked about if he wanted to go anywhere as Dolan seemed content, Zeke had to pause as he stroked his chin. "Can't think of any, I think it would be best to get back to Victoria if that is okay with you?"

As the boys were busy with the Pokétch Center and the Jubilife Television Station, Victoria made her way to the Pokémon Center. Upon entering the center, she immediately went over to the video phone area and approached one of them. She then began to dial her family residence. "Maybe she won't be upset that I forgot?" She said to herself as the video phone was dialing.

Before she knew it, the image quickly came up. "Where were you!!?" Shouted out a rather angry woman, which was none other than Victoria's mother.

The sudden outburt startled Victoria as she let out a yelp. 'Or....perhaps not,' she corrected herself in her thoughts. "P-Pleased to see you too, mother," she said.

"Where....are you now?" Her mother asked, sound angry once again.

"Umm, in....Jubilife City," Victoria replied a bit nervously.

"You were supposed to call us while you were in Sandgem Town!" Her mother responded, "Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting for you to call!? Wondering about what could taking you so long!?"

"I know! I know! I'm sorry!" Victoria said as she bowed in apology a couple of times, "I know I should've called immediately after departing from the lab, but I became distracted by some events that happened. I'm very sorry, mother."

Her mother sighed a bit and shook her head. "Oh Victoria, what am I going to do with you?" She said before she seized shaking her head, "Next time set up a date to call, I expect you fulfill it to the letter, young lady. Understand?"

"Yes, mother," Victoria replied.

"Alright. Now then, how is Sinnoh treating you so far?" Her mother asked with a small smile.

Victoria then gained a smile herself. "It's splendid!" She said, "The professor was very kind, and I already have two additions to the family!" She took out her Pokéball and Luxury Ball and let out both Piplup and Shinx. She then picked them up and held them both in her arms. "Mother, I would love to introduce you to Piplup and Shinx," she said before looking down at the Pokémon, "Piplup, Shinx, this is my mother. Say hello."

"Piplup Pip~!" Piplup greeted before Shinx did the same, "Shinx~!"

"Oh, what adorable critters you two are!" Her mother compliment, "It is a pleasure to be acquainted with you both! I trust you two to look after Victoria and keep her out of trouble."

Piplup and Shinx replied with a cry of agreement.

Victoria's mother then looked down as if she noticed something. "Oh, if you want to say hi, then just come up," she said before a Furfrou popped it's head out from the bottom of the screen, letting out a bark, "And don't you worry, I didn't forget you." She then crouched down before coming back out with a Bulbasaur in her arms, it letting out a happy cry as well.

Victoria's smile grew wider at the sight of her two other Pokémon. "Look, you two! It's Furfrou and Bulbasaur! Say hi to them!" She said to Shinx and Piplup.

The two Sinnoh greeted themselves to Victoria's old Pokémon, and they greeted back at the newbies.

"Seems they're all getting along already," Victoria's mother said, "Your grandparents have already arrived to pick up Bulbasaur, but he was wanting to say hello to you before he would depart with them."

"Aww~, thank you, Bulbasaur!" Victoria said to the grass-type, "Be sure look after the both of them, okay?"

"Bulbasaur~!" Bulbasaur said with a nod.

"And Furfrou, you do the same with mother and father, okay?"

Furfrou barked with a nod as well before lowering himself out of view.

Victoria's mother then set Bulbasaur down and got back up. "Well, with that all taken care of now, I'm glad to hear you're doing very well so far," she said, "Although, are you traveling alone this time? I don't see anyone seemingly with you."

"Uh, no, not....e-exactly," Victoria replied a bit nervously, knowing full well what would happen if she said too much, "I met two companions to travel with. Therefore, I won't be on my own."

Her mother quickly picked up on her daughter's nervous tones. "Victoria....are they boys?" She asked in seemingly calm tone that is ready to disappear.

"Uh, p-perhaps?" She said.

"Victoria! You how I feel about you traversing through regions with a boy!" Her mother stated a bit angrily, but not like before.

"Mother, why is this always an issue!? What problem is there with me traveling with a boy, let alone two?" Victoria asked.

"The issue is any boy who whishes to travel with you needs know what not to do when in the company of a lady such as yourself!"

Victoria knew if this were to continue, her mother would wish to meet with Dolan and Zeke and possibly give them a lecture like she did with a previous companion of her's. So there was only one thing the trainer could do. "Bye mother, it was a pleasure talking to you," she said as she reached for the button to end the call.

"Now, wait a minute! Don't you hang up on--!" Her mother's voice was cut as soon as the call was abruptly ended.

Victoria let out a sigh, now kinda glad that was over with. "Why does she always have to overreact like that?" She asked herself.

Still in her arms, Piplup and Shinx were a bit confused by what happened at the end.

"Sounds great! I wonder what she's up to" Dolan said. As Dolan walked out of the building, "Uuuuggghhh... I forgot. Did Victoria say she was going to the pokémon center, or the pokéschool? No wait! I'm pretty sure it may have been the pokécenter" Dolan said forgetfuly. Dolan began to head that way, "Got any more shortcuts?" Dolan asked Zeke.

As Dolan arrived at the pokécenter, he had arrived a tad too late to hear any of Victoria's call. From a distance away, he waved, "Victoria! Over here! We're back!" Dolan yelled. "Dittooo" Aloi let out, with a small wave. "I wonder how Victoria's call went" Dolan thought to himself.

"Naturally, follow me!" Zeke said, as he'd lead the way back to the Pokemon Center as he cut through a couple buildings as Lightning once more found this an irritating chase; has her partner forgotten the importance of pacing? Or the egg-shaped cargo on his backpack he should have been more careful over. Regardless the pair made it with Dolan to the Pokemon Center where he called out for Victoria.

Zeke in kind waved at her as Lightning scowled at Zeke for the rather rushed path to getting here, but they waited to convene with the third member of their little group.

Victoria heard Dolan call out to her and turned to see him and Zeke by the Center's entrance. "Oh, they're back. Quite the perfect timing," she said. Piplup and Shinx leaped out of her arms, and the three walked over to Zeke and Dolan.

"Hey, you two! How were your visits to the Pokétch Building and the Television Station? Did they go well?" She asked.

Shinx was by her leg, along with Piplup, and couldn't help but notice the presence of the Luxio, its evolved form. "Shinx?" It said.

"Yeah it was pretty cool. Got to show Dolan off to the local shortcuts and the tours were pretty cool. Dolan takes some great pictures you really need to see them." Zeke said with a big smile as he seemed to enjoy their time together and even promoted Dolan's photos to Victoria.

Lightning glanced down but became curious as she saw what seemed to be a member of her pre-evolution line. Moving down the Luxio passed a curious inspection as she sniffed the Shinx from a distance. "Lux, xio?" (Huh it's like looking at an old mirror, as you this girl's partner?)

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
While Adolph ended up being left behind on the route outside the city, he sighed and sat down just to the side of the path. He pulled out what seemed to be an odd energy pistol, and started to preform maintenance on it while he waited for the others to get back. Meanwhile, Evilane was in the tree just above him, waiting to pounce and ride on his back when he got up. The scientist started humming a strange song, seemingly the tune of 99 Drifzepelis(the German word for Drifblim), and seemed to be enjoying himself a bit, at least for the time being.

"Yep! It was great! I think later today, I'm going to write my first chapter of the book. Probably. You guys are league challengers though. That means you need badges, and I'll be rooting for both of you!" Dolan said. Attempting to reach the pokémon league was a pretty commonly desired goal. Dolan could probably add some of this energy is his book on Sinnoh.

"Totally! With Zeke's knowledge of the area, navigating through Jubilife City was a breeze" Dolan said. Dolan was so happy to see how much Zeke liked his pictures. So much so that he wasn't entirely sure how to respond, "Thanks, I'm glad you liked them" Dolan said. He stopped to look down at the lightning and shinx's interaction. "Hmmm" Dolan went. Aloi looked down at the two electric pokémon with cheer, "Dittoooo(translation: hmmmm!)" Aloi cheered.

Last edited:
"Glad to hear things went pleasantly," Victoria said with a smile and then turned to Dolan, "And many thanks for your support. I'll have to look at those lovely photos when you have the chance to show them."

"Shinx, (Yes.)" Shinx said with a nod, "Shinx? (Who are you?)" He too sniffed Lightning from a distance after she did.

As they conversed, Nurse Joy approached them, specifically towards Victoria, with a small package in her hand. "Excuse me. By any chance, would your name be Victoria Melis?" She asked as she heard Dolan refer to her as Victoria before.

Victoria turned to the nurse and nod. "Yes, that would be me," she said.

"This package is for you. It just arrived after being transferred from the Pokémon Center in Sandgem Town," Nurse Joy as she handed Victoria the package.

"Thank you, very much!" Victoria said as received it. As Nurse Joy nodded with a smile and walked away, the Kalosian Trainer began to open the package. "Wonder what it is?" She asked. When she pulled out item that was inside, she was greeted with a brand new, and expensive looking, badge case.

The case's exterior was custom made with diamond, giving it a smooth, shining, and reflecting look, and the gym symbol was embroidered with platinum for extra detail.

Victoria let out a surprised gasp. "It's my new badge case!" She exclaimed, as she admired it, "I had completely forgotten that I placed an order on it!" She open the case, and inside was the usual batting fabric that any badge case would have.

"Badge case?" Zeke asked, as he had suddenly felt a sheepish sweat drop roll down the back of his head. Was a trainer needed to have one of those? He figured one just pinned it on the inside of a jacket or something though now he wondered if he missed a talking point his mother had given them before his sister departed and he had set off on his journey.

Lightning internally had noticed and was annoyed, but focused her convo with her pre-evolution. "Lux." (I am Lightning and this eccentric if not underprepared one is my partner.)

"I-I see uh well uh, it is a lovely case. Me uh I decided it would be better to just get the official trainer stamp if you will and plan to use my jacket to hold my badges. Make me feel like one of those pros who has literal badges of honor to show off!" Zeke said as he worked on his (weak) reasoning for why he lacked a case as he tried to have some conviction behind it.

Which had only caused his Luxio to roll her eyes. "Lux." (As you can see now sadly.)

Victoria turned to Zeke and looked a bit confused. "'Official trainer stamp'? Not sure what you mean by it, but thank you," she said, thanking him for the compliment if her new case, "I know a badge case isn't technically a necessity, but I wanted my badges to be shown in the most glamorous display I could and spared no expense in achieving it. Plus, I don't have any way of putting them on my person." Her attire didn't leave many options for carrying her badges without a badge case.

"Shinx...(Oh, I see...)" Shinx replied before stepping a bit closer to Lightning, looking up at her, "Shinx. Shinx? (You look a lot like me. Are you what I turn into?)"

"Mhmmm!" Dolan said showing some of his pictures thus far. Dolan paused when Victoria was handed a package. Dolan doubted the package would be those 'sweeeeeeet running shoes', but he did have the thought in the back of his mind. Upon opening of the package, it was a rather fancy looking badge case, "neat" Dolan said.

Dolan turned to Zeke, "showing off your badges like a gun show, huh? Show everyone you hit the gym! Gotta admit though... a case is pretty cool too. Show everyone your classy. When you bust out that sweet case, you know heads are gonna turn!" Dolan said. "Dittoooooo(shinyyyyyy!)" Aloi cheered upon seeing the case. Aloi quickly turned into a badge case. "Dittoooo(now I'm shiny)" Aloi cheered.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
While the others were talking, a wild Adolphian and his companion Leafeon appeared in the Pokecentre behind them, his energy pistol well in view in the holster on his left side. He adjusted his leather jacket and his laptop carrier-like bag to be more comfortable, and gave a sly smile, which quickly went back into a neutral expression. "I see you lot forgot about me, hm? No matter, for I am Adolphian, and have quite an innate sense of direction," he claimed with a bit of a proud air, which was quickly deflated by Evilane's comment. "Hey, Adolph, don't take all the credit. It was thanks to my cybertech eye that I managed to pick up their location via heat signature and environmental scanning," Evilane giggled, purring quietly as she nuzzled her trainer's leg. "Well, yes, but don't forget who saved your life with those implants. Anyways, I'm ready to continue, and have stocked up on all necessary supplies. I've also made sure to purchase extras, in case you lot need some. After all, as trainers, we need to look after eachother," he commented, crossing his arms.

"Yeah I feel you, no right or wrong answer..." Zeke said as he seemed to have dodged a bullet of having not purchased a case though Lightning had a slight snicker that caused Zeke to scowl her way. Though Dolan's comments and Aoi's cheer caused him to chuckle a bit which instantly further lifted the mood as he had a wide grin facing the pair. Though before he could pass comment a new arrival to their circle came as Zeke's eyes lit up having recgonized the guy.

"Hey you are the guy with the sweet aerial arrival!" Zeke commented as he had not gotten to properly meet the guy but seemed to like him based off that alone. "My name is Zeke, uh we met earlier but not really met. And this is my partner Lightning!" Zeke said before he caught onto his supply comment. "Oh does that mean we are all ready to go?" He asked the group.

The Luxio glanced at the Shinx as she answered its question. "Lux, xio luxio." (Indeed, if you choose to. It is a matter of if you want to change and when you are willing to, strength comes in many forms so it will be your decision."

Victoria smiled at the two boys before seeing Adolphian enter the Center with his Leafeon, Evilane. "Adolphian! Evilane!" She exclaimed a bit, "Good to see two! And here I was under the influence that perhaps you wouldn't be able to accompany us."

When she heard Zeke ask if they were ready to go, Victoria turned her attention towards the young male. "Not quite yet," she answered, "There's still one more thing I need to take care of. And I believe you might want to do the same, Zeke."

She then went up to the front desk where Nurse Joy was at. "I'm terribly sorry for disturbing you once more, but could you please assist me in registering for the Sinnoh League?" She asked the nurse.

"Oh no, don't be. It's no problem at all. All I need is your Pokédex, and I'll quickly sign you up," Nurse Joy said with a smile.

"Of course." Victoria pulled out her Kalos Pokédex and handed it to Nurse Joy.

Nurse Joy took the device, inserted it in a slot her computer has, and began to type. "Okay, so.....Victoria Melis....from Lumiose City...." After a few seconds, she finished, and the Pokédex popped out of the computer's slot. "There ya go! You're now all registered for the Pokémon League!" Nurse Joy said as she handed the Dex back to Victoria.

"Thank you so very much, Nurse Joy!" Victoria said as she got back her Pokédex and proceeded to put it away.

"Shinx....(Wow....)" Shinx said in awe before beginning to walk circles around its evolved from, getting a good look at her.

Aloi eventually switched back to it's normal blue form. Dolan wasn't sure what to think of the odd boy, "a mechanical pokemon. A mecha-mon? And he has a toy blaster on his hip. Must be a sci-fi fan" Dolan thought to himself. He waved at the boy. He listened to Victoria and Zeke talk about registering, "Register? I thought you just walk into a gym to battle whenever you feel like it... Learn something new every day, I guess" Dolan said. Dolan turned to look at Aloi, poking its stomach causing Aloi to let out a chuckle.

Zeke had to raise his eyebrow at this, one more thing? He had not been sure what else she needed to do or had mentioned previously but when she moved to register for the Sinnoh League Zeke had a flustered blush on his face as he realized his near grave oversight.

"O-oh right, that uh, that would be important..." Zeke mumbled to himself, as Lightning could hardley contain herself and began to snicker which only caused Zeke to lightly bop her head which caused her to scowl before her attention turned to the pre-evolution who circled her for a better look which caused the Luxio to raise an eyebrow.

"Lux?" (Uh should I pose?) Lightning asked, somewhat sarcastically but curious as she had not been used to this kind of attention.

Once Victoria had finished her registration Zeke quickly dashed to the counter as he eagerly worked to do the same. "Y-yeah I would also like to register for the Sinnoh League."

Nurse Joy merely smiled in response. "Of course, I just need your Pokedex and we can sort this out."

"Gladly." Zeke replied as he passed his Pokedex to Nurse Joy who had just as quickly scanned it. Ezekiel Jackson... Sunyshore City....and done!" Nurse Joy said as she scan was completed as she passed the Pokedex back his way. "You are officially registered for the Sinnoh League~"

"Thanks!" Zeke said as he clutched his device to his chest, as he passed a subtle and silent thank you to Victoria as he nearly had left the city without clearing that needed first step. That would have been shameful.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolphian smiled as he snapped back to reality, bowing to Zeke, who seemed to have a good first impression on him.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you Zeke, you may call me Adolph, or Adolphian, whichever you prefer. Oh, Lightning, I remember my team back when I toured Kalos, I had a Luxray just like her! Except my Blitz has a special scarf, with the symbol of NanoCorp. And not to mention the slight colour differences." He chuckled, his eyes glowing a soft purplish colour.

He then turned to Victoria after he struck his classic pose, which was a 180 degree spin followed by arms crossed in a sort of X formation, then followed by a salute. "Of course, you really didn't think I'd miss out on our adventure, did you?" He chuckled.

Evilane then spoke up, giggling herself. "As is classic of our Adolph, he may seem like he'll miss out and be left behind, but he always arrives in great timing! I love him~" She then started to purr a bit louder, her cybernetic eye whirring.

"Of course, I already registered myself for the League, I managed to do so in the first centre I visited. Anyways... C'mere Lightning, I have something for you." He spoke softly, approaching Lightning slowly. He pulled out a Poffin from his bag, which were usually meant for his Pokemon after a battle. However, he figured that a treat might help him become friends with Lightning, and so held out the tasty treat in front of him, hoping that the Luxray would trust him enough to know he wouldn't cause her any harm.

Zeke felt his smile grow ear to ear, seems he had another possible rival among the people he met today, and not just that one who already had League experience and a Luxray to boot. Though if these facts had nerved Zeke the young upstart showed nothing as if anything it only seemed to excite him all the more.

"Really? Well maybe someday we can have Lightning meet your Luxray. I think that would be a treat~" Zeke said and he had been earnest in that as Lightning seemed cautious but with a nudge from Zeke moved towards Adolphian to see what he wanted to show her.

What it was had been this curious treat, as he seemed to offer it to her as a snack. Lightning took a sniff of it as it seemed to have an appealing odor to it and sure enough she took a bite and slowly seemed to be enjoying it. "Lux!"

"I say Lightning is a fan. Though I'd be cautious. Give her those too often and she may pester you to the ends of the earth." Zeke chuckled which caused him to gasp in pain as Lightning gave a light bite to his thigh before it looked away seemingly oblivious as Zeke had a comical scowl directed at his partner.

Above them, on a roof, Spike (the wild Sneasel pokepuff thief who loved to trigger Raboots) hopped up onto it to get a better look around.

He saw the galarian duo leaving town, and frowned.

"Sneas." he said indignantly, and banged his fist on the ground.

He shrugged and stretched his arms, laying down on the roof.

"..."

He then sniffed the air, and opened the eyes.

He crawled over to the edge of the roof and peeked over, and looked down to study the group of trainers and their pokemon.

He saw the treats for the taking and slowly grinned.

Sure, he had just taken a pokepuff, but when there was someone to annoy and or get mad, he always had an appetite.

He licked his lips a little, before he blinked and looked over at the electric type cats.

"..."

He replayed the various scenarios that came to mind in his head.

One, he got electrocuted and it hurt a lot, and lost the food.

But two...he jumped down from the roof, snatched the treats out of the human's hands, and made a quick getaway...possibly chased by some of their pokemon.

He gently rocked his left foot back and forth in the air with his hand under his chin in thought.

Victoria flashed a smile at Zeke after watching him register for the League. She then turned back to the group, only to see the Luxio and Adolphian get to know one another, to which she also smiled at. "Looks like this group is going to get along just splendidly," she said before turning to Zeke after he warned Adolph, "I'm sure one treat to break the ice wouldn't hurt anyone."

Shinx watched his evolved self warm up to Adolphian after being given a treat. So strong and fierce looking, yet so sweet and kind when presented with a good first impression.

"Right then, now that everything is taken care of, shall we get a move on?" Victoria asked, clapping her hands together beforehand.

"Hmmm..." Dolan muttered as he looked at Aloi. He looked at his phone for a brief moment, debating on whether or not he wanted to text his folks. He decided to hold off on that and text them upon reaching the next town, "Y-yeah. Let's head to the next town. Can't wait!" Dolan said excitedly heading out of the pokécenter with Aloi on his shoulder. He stopped after walking outside. He checked his map to see if he was heading in the right direction to the next town. Though he made sure to wait outside for the others.

This seemed to get Zack's attention as by all accounts the group was ready to depart as Zack himself flashed an infectious grin and without warning he raced out ahead; egg in his bag and ambition fueling his being as he took initiative while Lightning seemed more stunned than anything else. "Well what are we waiting for!? Oreburgh City here we come!" Zack called out with fire in his eyes as he dashed on ahead as Lightning looked on dumbstruck before he turned to the group with an exasperated expression and simply sighed out.

"Lux." (I'll slow him down.) The Luxio said or least attempted to communicate to the other Pokemon before she dashed off to catch pace with Zack who annoyingly always seemed to speed ahead without warning. She only hoped she could keep this from being a habit...

Spike groaned a little as he stood up, having seen that the humans were about to leave.

He turned, and started to climb down the roof onto the ground.

After all...they could use a troublemaker following them to make sure things didn't get TOO easy.

He chuckled a little to himself as he slipped into the forest that led to Oreburgh.

Meanwhile, on the route to the aforementioned Oreburgh.

Jake looked at his Rotom Phone as he sat on a log in a small clearing, while Sonny laid on the grass next to him, and idly munched on a treat.

The galarian trainer looked at his partner with a small chuckle, as he put his phone away and stretched his arms.

"I'll admit....the pokemon here aren't what I expected them to be like. Still...a trip to the fossil mine in Oreburgh sounds cool. Maybe we'll get lucky and find something." he hummed as he looked around, and a small gust of wind blew through his hair (and Sonny's fur).

The Raboot, having finished his treat, looked at the human with half lidded eyes, and a small shrug.

"...its weird....a lot quieter then i'm used to. With the others back home." he said, looking at the pokeballs around his belt, only two of which were currently occupied (Sonny included).

"Wonder how the other five are holding up...last I'd heard, they were helping dad keep things intact around the Wild Area." Jake yawned, as he adjusted in his seat.

"As long as they're doing alright, I guess."

Victoria watched Zeke dash out of the Center excitedly, with a bit of a surprised look, and couldn't help letting out a giggle. "Looks like I'm not the only one looking forward to reaching Oreburgh City," she said to herself before looking down at her Pokémon, "Piplup, Shinx, ready to depart?"

Both almost immediately turn to their trainer after hearing their names called and went up to her. "Plup~!" "Shinx~!"

"Great! Then off to Oreburgh for our first badge!" She said with a smile before pulling both of their Pokéballs and returning them. She then put them away and exited the building to catch up.

'First badge, and maybe a trip to their mines! I wonder what's in those mines. Fossils? Evolution stones? Power gems? A dented spoon? Only one way to find out. And of course see the gym too! I'm pretty sure the gym leader there is a rock type, or a ground type gym leader. I get those types mixed up" Dolan said scratching his head.

Dolan looked at the others, "Who's battling the gym leader first though? You pepes doing a rock, paper, scissors contest? Is it ladies first? You gonna race to the gym? " Dolan said once more. "Dittoooo!(I'm just hoping there's good food, wherever we're going!)" Aloi cheered.

The Raboot heard voices (having rather large ears helped), and glanced over as the group approached.

Jake blinked and heard them as well, but looked back down at his Rotom Phone, and started to scroll through the Pokedex app.

He knew he had traveled with a group of people through his home region of Galar, but hey, different region with a bunch of strangers, and the shyness and social awkwardness came back.

Sonny rolled his eyes a little and shut them, laying his head against a log gently. Old habits die hard, especially if you're an angsty teenage fire rabbit.