• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Sinnoh region adventure (Journey in Galar Sequel)

Dolan chuckled for a moment, "You say that like every one out of five pokémon can speak the human language. Maybe she is a normal pokémon ,and maybe theres a whole bunch of talking pokémon just like her wherever your from ,but from a plain ol' johtonian like myself you don't just run into pokémon with robot parts that talk and stuff" Dolan said. He quickly snapped a picture of Adolphian and his leafeon with his digital camera before putting it away quickly, "Sorry if that's rude manners ,but that's something really cool to me. I plan to take a lot more pictures of Sinnoh. Seeing stuff like this is just the tip of the iceburg!" Dolan said cheerfully. Moments later an abra trainer walked inside "Diiit dit dittooooo!" Aloi cheered waving at the abra.

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
Eve smiled at the Abra and its trainer and followed the Marshtomp and its trainer out of the Pokémon Center. Eve continued to follow into the forest but fell behind and lost track of the trainer. Dahde jumped off Eve's head and walked ahead of Eve, trying to pick up the trail of the other trainer. The two wandered around for a while until Eve heard some voices. She walked in the general direction until she stumbled upon a couple of trainers and their Pokémon. She recognized one of them as the girl she met in the Pokémon Center with her Marshstomp, along with the Chatot.

"Hey," Eve said as she neared the two trainers. One of the Pokémon she spotted with the trainers was the Pokémon that the girl had shown her a picture of. "I see you found the Raboot, I take it."

As Victoria waited for the professor to finish attending the trainers that are just arriving, she watched Adolphian and Eviline get their picture taken by the first newcomer that arrived. She smiled as she heard him talk about how it was a big deal seeing a Pokémon who talks and has had a mechanical upgrade. "Well, I could understand him," she said, "It may be normal to you Adolphian, but to the rest of us, seeing Pokémon like Eviline is something to be in awe about."

Kia slowly took a step towards Jake, a creepy smile appearing on her face. "It's nice to see you. I don't know if the others will be here, but I can be satisfied with just you." She took another step, but then she heard someone's voice. She seemed to completely forget about Jake, and the expression on her face vanished. She turned around to see the girl with a Dedenne. "I did find them. Sorry for any trouble I might have caused... I'm Kia, by the way." She stepped towards the trainer and held out her hand for a handshake. Mudd looked at Jake worriedly, but then got distracted by the Dedenne and reached out to try and grab it.

Makura noticed the trainers that were in the lab as he was looking around. "Huh...I guess there are others here." He said to himself. "Well buddy, I guess we should introduce ourselves." Makura and Umbreon walked over to the other trainers and introduced himself. "Um...hi...my name is Makura and this partner Umbreon." Umbreon raised his paw to greet everyone. "It's nice to meet y'all...and I hope we can become good friends."

...Momentarily forgetting about the whole ‘Pokedex Upgrade’ thing, Grant took the opportunity to introduce himself in kind — but not before handing his Pokedex, which seemed rather old, even at a glance, off to the Prof.

“Nice to meet ya! I’m Grant — and this here is my Abra.”

...Rather than a wave from the Abra, the Abra simply moved forward and held its fist up towards Makura — waiting there, awkwardly staring at Makura, as if waiting for something to happen.

“...Abra.”

Last edited:
"Dittooo" Aloi cheered hopping down from Dolan's shoulder. Aloi then began to change into a black and blue umbreon. All but Aloi's face changed during the transformation. Aloi then lifted its paw just like the umbreon did. Dolan chuckled to the sight, "nice to meet you! Looks like you guys are pokémon trainers too!" Dolan said to both trainers whom entered after him.

"It's nice to meet you Grant." he said until he saw the Abra hold his fist up towards him. "Uh...what is it doing? Is he...waiting on me to give him a fist bump? Well if he is, I might as well not leave him hanging." Makura gives Abra a fist bump. Umbreon looks at the transformed Ditto strangely but smiles. Makura looked at the Ditto trainer and spoke because he didn't want to be rude. "Yep I'm a Pokemon trainer and it's nice to meet you too." He said to the Ditto trainer as he smiled.

Jake blinked and looked over at the newcomers, as he straightened. "Uh....hi. Name's Jake...me and Kia...well...know each other."

Sonny relaxed a bit and looked at Mudd.

The Raboot waved a bit at the familiar Swampert, but looked at Dedenne and raised an eyebrow, as he studied it curiously.

"...rab?" he asked, looking at the Chatot in confusion as he heard the humans talking about finding him.

Forte "shrugged" his wings. "Chatot."

Sonny gave him a look, before he huffed a bit and pocketed his paws as usual, his eyes in their signature half lidded position.

"...so does this mean you're not gonna kill me?" Jake asked and looked at Kia hopefully.

"...or should I start running?"

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
“I’m Eve,” she said, shaking Kia’s hand. Dahde looked at the Marshtomp and ran back to its trainer, climbing onto Eve’s shoulder. “And this little guy is Dahde. You didn’t cause any problems.” A ringing came from one of her pockets on her vest. She patted her pockets until she found the source of the ringing. She pulled out her Pokégear and there was a message on the small screen.

Don’t forget to call Professor Sycamore.
-Dad

Eve silently cursed to herself as she put the communication device back on her pocket. She was supposed to call the professor when she arrived. She looked at Kia and Jake. “Well, it looks like everything is good here. I do have some important matters to take care of. Perhaps we’ll meet again.”

She smiled and gave them wave before heading back the way she came.

Kia waved as Eve left and Mudd walked back to her side. She then turned to face Jake and shrugged. "No, I'll let you live a little longer. You could become useful to me. Now then, I'll be leaving too. I've probably got to head to the professor, so that I can get the Sinnoh region's pokedex or something. Then, I'll become the champion. And then I'll probably kill you." She gave a thumbs up and turned around again. She began to walk, before stopping and looking at Jake. "Do you... know how to get out of this forest? I wasn't paying attention when I came here."

The Abra took the fistbump with pride, nodding before moving to the owner of the Ditto — again reaching out to them, perhaps expecting the same thing?

“Abra...”

Meanwhile, Grant smiled at the assumption of his being a trainer. While technically true, it wasn’t the whole of it.

“Something like that! Though I fancy myself something of a researcher.”

...Even he knew that wasn’t the right word for it — conspiracy theorist might be more accurate — but he liked the ring of ‘researcher,’ and it wasn’t as if he blindly believed his theories! He was looking into them, after all.

"Mmhm. Just follow me." Jake said casually, completely used to hearing things like that from her.

He started to walk ahead, towards the forest.

"You going to Jubilife after? Us too." he said as he stretched, and Sonny walked after the group.

Forte waited a bit to fly after, due to being able to cover more ground faster.

Sonny looked over at Mudd as they walked.

"...raboot." he said before he carefully hopped up and landed on the Swampert's back, and relaxed for the ride.

Forte looked down at the group as he flew overhead and landed on a tree branch that was at the entrance to the forest.

"Professor's lab? Us too...I just got the Sinnoh pokedex as like...an update for my Rotom Phone."

Jake said, and glanced at his pocket, where his aforementioned phone was currently.

"...also...you seen a Sneasel hanging around here? Or like...spying on us? There's one in particular that really doesn't like us. Or well...its more like it loves starting trouble. I've been keeping an eye out for it. He's been a real pain in the you know what ever since me and Sonny got here. Been thinking of nicknaming him Spike."

Dolan saw the abra fist bump the other trainer ,but was still mildly surprised to see. Perhaps its trainer taught it to do so. Not wanting to be rude Dolan smiled ,and fist bumped the abra.

Aloi was so excited by this action that it jumped up ,and turned into a pale yellow we abra. Like any transform, all but its face changed. "Ditto dittoooo!" Aloi cheered. Aloi walked over to the abra extending its fist with a grin. "A researcher huh? As an author, I also like doing research too. Though my research isn't very scientific nor is it organized. I'm Dolan, by the way" Dolan said.

Dolan's books were a mix between pokémon and geographical pictures, historical stories, folk lore stories, a list of popular tourist attractions ,and a few underrated tourist attractions. His books had no organization to them as his books were just copies of his journal with pictures thrown in here and there. His journals were merely his experiences in a certain region ,and the knowledge he gained along the way, There was hardly any scientific knowledge.

Victoria watched as more trainers approached them and smiled as she watched them introduce themselves. She then looked down at the Umbreon, Abra, and blue Ditto, that was transforming, and smiled at them too. She figured it was her turn to give her introductions. "It's nice to meet all of you," she said to the three before tipping her fedora, "I'm Victoria Melis, and I'm a trainer too."

First order of business — the Abra fistbumped the Ditto, before floating to Victoria once she introduced herself.

A safe guess would be that he wished to do the same with her, as he held his fist outwards, silently, staring expectantly at the lady.

...Meanwhile, his Trainer was quite absorbed in the introduction thing.

“It’s a pleasure, Victoria! And you, too, Dolan.”

After a moment spent smiling towards Victoria, Grant turned to Dolan, laughing happily.

“Perhaps my research is a bit silly, but it’s my own brand of research! And should I be on to something, the Kanto region will be flipped on its head!”

“—Well, if it turns out to be true. I’d like to think it is!”

There did seem to be a momentary falter in his voice, but it vanished almost immediately as he reinvigorated himself.

“Regardless, I shouldn’t talk your ears off, so I’ll stop there.”

"Nice to meet you too!" Dolan said as he greeted Victoria. Aloi was so excited about the fist bump it cheered before reverting back to its original blue ditto form. It then moved its arms motioning for Dolan to pick it up. Dolan happily picked up Aloi. When Grant began talking about his researcher, "You like putting your own spin on research. Like a pioneer! Kanto? If you plan on going there I recommend visiting Pewter City, Vermilion City ,or Fuchsia City. Those places are super cool! It's okay. I talk a lot too so I don't mind" Dolan said.

Victoria watched the Abra float up to her, smiled, and gave him a fistbump. She then turned back to the trainers. As she heard Dolan list some of Kanto's cities, she reminisced about her journey through that region and visiting those cities. "I don't mind either," she said in regards to Grant not wanting to ramble on, "And those cities are great. Especially Fuchsia City with it's Safari Zone. It has many different kinds of Pokémon there, some of which you cannot find anywhere else."

Seeming to be egged on by the other two, he figured he could splurge just a little information.

“The Safari Zone isn’t the only wonder of Kanto. Rumours of Pokémon surrounded in mystery abound there! Their reality may be questionable, but I seek to get to the bottom of it — and if they’re real, it’ll change the world as we know it!”

The boy laughed happily, punctuated by his Abra’s deadpan nodding in agreement.

“Some of these rumours exist here, too. One in particular is the reason I’m here — an Egg that never breaks or hatches, no matter what you do.”

Such a rumour had only popped up recently, and unlike his rumours in Kanto, not even his probably-broken Pokédex supplied proof of its existence.

But it was right up his alley, and its existence could mean that others were out there.

“—Ah, I’ve most certainly rambled now.”

Grant pinched his cheek after a moment to calm his mind, trying to get his mind off his research long enough to think of anything else.

“Regardless, I’m glad you two do take some interest in it. Though I admit I don’t have the firepower to achieve my goals just yet.”

"Fuchsia City is pretty cool. I've heard rumors a dratini used to live in a certain area of the Safari Zone called Dragon Valley ,but I've also heard some people say they saw a dragonair emerge from the lake" Dolan said in response to Victoria talking about the Safari zone. When Grant started talking about an egg unbreakable unhatchable egg, Dolan looked over confused, "I've never heard any rumor about an egg of sorts. Not saying it isn't possible, Merely I've never heard of it before. Maybe only a few people know about it. Strange" Dolan said. He looked at Aloi who was just as carefree and happy as can be. "Say... Do either of you guys know anything about Jubilife City? Me and Aloi came from there and headed down route 202 to get here" Dolan said.

(The dratini/dragonair reference I made came from this banned episode; https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP035 (EP035 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia))

Kia scratched her chin. "Sneasel... I haven't seen one, no. Judging by the way you talk about him, you want to catch him. It could be someone else's Pokemon, you know. But if it's sticking around you it's not too likely." The same bored expression from before appeared on her face again. "Being serious though, you could have told me and the others in Galar that you were in Sinnoh. I might not have gotten so close to killing you if you had." She looked at Jake as they exited the forest, raising her eyebrows a little. "You can leave me alone if you want, it would make your death less likely. But you might get a little lonely if you do, seeing as you have no friends. Personally I want you to leave, but I'm not forcing you to." She stared at Jake, though it looked more like she had fallen asleep with her eyes open.

"Catch it? Oh, i tried...the first few times it bothered us. At this point I think it just likes messing with us. If it wants to be caught, it plays a heck of a long game." Jake said bluntly, as he scratched his head a bit.

"....and....why, would you have wanted to come with me?" he asked inquisitively, as he looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Sonny looked at Mudd questioningly. If anyone knew what she meant or really felt, it was likely to be the Marshtomp.

"But to answer you...sure. We're going the same place, might as well." Jake shrugged, not even fazed by the "no friends" comment.

Forte sat on a branch overhead, and occasionally squawked a bit as he looked down at the four below him.

Kia shrugged. "No, if I knew you were here I would've gone to a different region." She continued to stare at Jake. "I've become better at not glaring at people all the time, I swapped it for a 'please leave me alone' look. This way I don't waste my time telling people that I want nothing to do with them. I don't mean to do it to you, but I've become too used to it." Mudd noticed Sonny's look and copied Kia's expression. He then changed the expression to more of a relieved look and pointed to Kia. At that moment, Giji popped out of his Pokeball and leaped towards Sonny. He looked angry, but didn't say anything to the Raboot. Instead he just punched Sonny lightly. Mudd dragged the Larvitar away from Sonny, to stop anything bad from happening.

"Ah...well...if it helps, it looks pretty good so far." Jake commented with a hum, as he stretched a bit.

"There's the lab..." he added, and motioned to the aforementioned building as they approached town.

"Rab- raboot?!" Sonny asked a bit indignantly, and stumbled back a bit. He didn't retaliate, but huffed a bit.

Forte tilted his head to the side curiously, as he watched.

Sonny gave the Larvitar a sarcastic "nice to see you again too" look, before he pocketed his paws and looked away, as Forte seemed to "chuckle" a bit.

Kia nodded, and approached the building. She slammed the door open, though she was jumped a bit at how loud it actually was. She looked around the lab, spotting several people, before seeing Professor Rowan. "Oi, Professor! I'm here to get my Rotom Phone upgraded with the Sinnoh Pokedex. I'm Kia, I called here earlier. You remember me, right?" She stood at the door, starting to blush a bit when she realised that there were quite a lot of people already there. Rowan looked at her, and nodded. "Ah, yes, just let me finish with everyone else first." Kia entered slowly and sat down. She didn't think that there would be so many people in there already, but stopped worrying as she remembered that she wanted nothing to do with anyone. "Huh, at least no one wants to talk to me now. Mission successful." She looked at Mudd, who was staring at the wall pretending to have nothing to do with Kia.

Jake followed her in, and looked around as he sat down a seat or two away from her.

Sonny and Forte managed to slip through the door before it slammed, with the Chatot landing on Jake's shoulder as he flapped his wings a few times.

Sonny glanced around the lab a bit, and shifted awkwardly.

Being a galarian pokemon in a foreign environment got a bit unnerving at times, especially if you're already angsty.

He walked over and hopped into the seat in between the two humans, and shifted to get comfortable.

“The Dragonair story is quite something — perhaps I’ll look into it when my main goal has been completed!”

The young man laughed heartily, seemingly quite overflowing with energy at the moment — his eyes shining with no small degree of glee, he ended up getting a bit carried away by the time two new people made their entry.

“Why, hello! Looks like there’s quite a group of people here.”

...Not noticing that he was a little bit out of touch here, his Abra went with the flow — approaching these two with its fist outstretched, staring at them as if expecting something. A greeting, perhaps?

Jake blinked in surprise and looked at the Abra.

"....oh...uh....um...hey." he said awkwardly, and raised his hand, and bumped the pokemon's fist with his own.

"Nice to meet you..." he smiled slightly.

"Never seen an Abra in person before..." he realized, and pulled his Rotom Phone out, and aimed it at the psychic type.

"This pokemon uses its psychic powers while it sleeps. The contents of Abra's dreams affect the powers that the pokemon wields. It can also teleport in its sleep. The more deeply Abra sleeps, the farther its teleportations go."

Jake finished listening, and pocketed his phone.

"Huh...we don't have these in the Wild Area, but Dad said they've got some in the Isle of Armor..." he thought out loud, as he looked at Abra.

Sonny looked at the psychic type boredly, as he idly kicked his feet back and forth in the seat.

Dolan smiled at Grant's enthusiasm to visit Kanto. It kinda reminded him if himself. Growing up in Johto, Dolan spent a lot of time traveling to Kanto with his family so he knew just how great it was. Dolan thought it was a little strange just how energetic abra was. Dolan seen abra before and they were mostly shy ,and didn't interact with people much. This one was friendly, cheerful ,and even knew how to fist bump. Though in this case it was a pleasant surprise. Dolan enjoyed seeing it so friendly. Dolan then turned his attention to the chatot trainer that fist bumped abra, "Nice to meet you too!" Dolan said cheerfully. Aloi smiled and waved, "Dit dittoooo" Aloi cheered before transforming into a chatot. Aloi then took the opportunity to use its new wings to fly around Dolan's head and land on his shoulder. Ditto clearly enjoyed being a bird.

Kia stared at the Abra, and then at it's trainer. She raised her eyebrows. "What did I do to deserve this... Please leave me alone." Her expression changed to the 'I don't want to talk to you' face. Mudd happily gave the Abra a fist bump as a substitute for Kia. "Jake, why is it that random strangers are saying hi to us? I really don't feel like having to talk to anyone right now. Knowing you, you're probably going to become best friends with them now." She gave Jake a cold stare, though her expression didn't change much.

Jake blinked and looked at her.

"...do you not remember how awkward I was when I first met you, Alex and Salasa in Turffield? The only reason we met was because Sonny was hungry and hadn't evolved into a Raboot yet."

He said as he rolled his eyes a bit, and looked at the second "Chatot".

Forte squawked and flapped his wings as he looked at the Ditto impersonating him, before he whistled and walked back and forth on Jake's shoulder.

"Er...nice to meet you too." Jake said awkwardly, and waved a bit.

Sonny didn't seen interested, as he idly looked at his feet as they kicked back and forth.

Last edited:
"Oh dear... A real friendly one... A good thing I didn't ask 'how are you'. Them again I shouldn't judge..." Dolan thought to himself. Dolan tried to be nice and avoid being judgmental ,but at the same time a few red flags were going off in Dolan's head. Aloi was excited to see the other chatot, "Dit dittoooo" Aloi cheered. "Cool! Likewise!" Dolan said cheerfully. Dolan looked at the rabbit pokémon, he was confused as he didn't know what it was. Aloi cheerfully flapped his wings a few more seconds before changing back to his blue ditto form. Dolan began wondering what he would do when he reached Jubilife City. He had already been their prior to having his dex updated ,but this time he was heading there to officially begin his journey.

While the Abra moved on after the fistbump with Mudd as if it weren’t its business, the same could not be said for Grant himself — who stopped talking for no small amount of time, seemingly gutted with the response that came out of left field.

‘How do I respond?! I have to think up something, quickly!’

Despite his hurried thoughts, he spent a moment too long lingering before sputtering out a response and righting himself.

“It’s — ah, er — a pleasure! I’m glad to see everyone being so pleasant!”

While he was attempting to be genuine to turn the attention away from his awkward response, his voice faltered a bit at the end of his sentence — giving an awkwardly comical tone to his sentence as he finally corrected his stance.

"You uh....get used to her." Jake said as he motioned to Kia.

"Name's Jake...she probably won't say her, but her name is Kia..."

He motioned to Sonny and Forte.

"These two are mine...Sonny's the Raboot, Forte is the Chatot...the Marshtomp is hers, his name's Mudd."

Once being introduced, Sonny boredly looked over at the newcomers.

"...."

He noticed the one studying him and quickly looked away, and stuffed his paws into his pockets again.

"........"

Jake looked at Kia, and was clearly thinking about saying how Kia actually was super social and the nicest person around, and to talk to her as much as possible.

And it looked like he knew his life would be at risk if he did.

"..."

He bit his lip as he seemed to debate the pluses and negatives back and forth in his head.

Kia looked back at the two trainers. "You won't get used to me. You won't be near me enough to be able to understand what I mean when I talk. You can go now, I wouldn't want to waste your time." She gave Jake a look that told him to stop talking, else his life would be in danger. She rummaged through her bag, then pulled out a book about Galarian Pokemon. She showed a page about Raboot to the two trainers. "Actually, so that you don't need to ask, that Raboot is a Pokemon from Galar. It's one of the Pokemon that the Professor there can give to you. I come from Hoenn, where I got Mudd, but I officially became a Pokemon trainer in Galar. That's where Jake comes from, and where he got that idiot Raboot. Now that you know, leave us alone." She closed the book and put it back in her bag.

Kia’s response again left Grant utterly gutted, not exactly sure how to respond to someone so blatantly...

‘...Unapproachable.’

Well, he’d talked to people who were rude to him before, of course, but at least those people had a reason to dismiss him — even if he didn’t like that he was mostly a quack to them.

But already like that from the get-go..?

“A Raboot..? Well, I’ve heard pray tell of them from a friend in Unova, but I don’t often see them in person.”

Trying to bounce back from the comically awful demeanour that kept hitting him out of left field, he crouched down on the level of Kia and Jake’s Pokémon with a smile, looking them over.

“They’re quite something, really. To already be like this... They must be quite happy with their trainers!”

He laughed happily, trying to relieve the tension even just the tiniest bit by bringing the attention to their Pokémon — which seemed happy, at least to him.

‘It’s only going to get more uncomfortable if I screw up again, but I really need to ease the mood here before something goes wrong.’

"..."

Jake slowly shut his mouth and sat back down, and swallowed.

"...uh...yeah. Raboot. His name's Sonny."

He said and cleared his throat.

"Fire type...second stage of evolution."

Sonny blinked and looked back at the trainer trying to get a look at him.

"..."

He shifted awkwardly, and looked away, and scooched a bit to the left in his seat.

Forte tilted his head to the side and clicked his beak as he studied the rabbit's movement.

"......Angsty! Raboot!" he seemed to remember, and squawked proudly.

Sonny shot him a glare, eyes narrowed.

"....Raboot..." he then sighed and rolled his eyes a bit. He'd dealt with a vaguely insane Linoone and a slow Cramorant (not in the way of speed either), this wouldn't kill him. Just mildly annoy.

Victoria noticed two more trainers enter the lab and watched Grant and Dolan introduce themselves to them. As she watched, she noticed that one of the two has quite the rude attitude. Whether she doesn't like to socialize or is just rude all the time is her guess. Nevertheless, she figured she might as well get acquainted with them also and try to befriend them, though she has a feeling she might only be able to befriend one of them.

Victoria made her way towards them. "Geez, not really what I call a great first impression," she said as she arrived, "But since you are all at it, I should probably introduce myself as well. The name's Victoria Melis." She tipped her fedora as she introduced herself, her attention more towards Jake.

After getting her introduction out of the way, she looked down at the Raboot. "A Raboot, you said this one was?" She asked rhetorically, "This is the first time I've seen one in person." She pulls out her Kalos Pokédex and scans it.

"Raboot, the rabbit Pokémon. It kicks berries right off the branches of trees and then juggles them with its feet, practicing its footwork."

"Nice to meet you too..." Jake smiled slightly, and nodded.

He studied Victoria's pokedex curiously, never having seen a Kalos one.

Sonny blinked and looked at her and her pokedex as it scanned him.

"...when he wants to." Jake added as the pokedex finished its description.

"He's picky. Only does stuff that he wants to or needs. I've never met another Raboot, so I can't tell if it's a species thing or just a personality thing." Jake shrugged as he adjusted his hat.

Sonny shifted a bit in embarassment as he heard the two talk about him, and cleared his throat a bit.

Forte seemed to "laugh" at the rabbit, as he clicked his beak together a bit.

"Raboot..." Sonny huffed, starting to wish he had stayed in Galar and dealt with the headache he would get from the others.

Dolan could feel the tension in the air which left a disdainful bitter taste in his mouth. His eyes narrowed ,and his carefree inviting grin turned cold, blank ,and expressionless. He didn't have much to say at this point as he knew just about anything he would say would just end up causing a negative reaction. He then pat Aloi who seemed to be happy as ever ,and not one bit phased by way the people around him were going about. Aloi was just happy enough to be around other pokémon ,and get attention.

Dolan listened to Victoria's pokédex describe raboot. It sounded interesting ,and these people came from galar? Dolan never been to galar ,and didn't know what to expect. Maybe one day Dolan would have to head there. "Anybody have any specific reasons for coming to Sinnoh" Dolan said trying to put on a smile.