• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Silver Tournament (Discussion)

So, what are the challenges. Is it an elimination winner take all battle, done in stages? Or is it a series of challenges in the town before we head up mt silver. I would think the second option would be better for more battle time, and when we are on the mtn we wouldn't need to worry about OC.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
There are five blocks of 16 trainers each. One trainer emerges from each block; The five face off in a Battle Royale. The Trainer who wins gets to climb Mount Silver three days later.

Hey, im gonna replace a pokemon on my team. I am switching Gengar for a Salemence. Heres the updated player profile
Name: Colton Treaty
Personality: cautious in battle, extremely nice, but not in battle.
Appearance: Has red hair, and bright blue eyes. Wears blue with a white over shirt, that holds his pokeballs there.
1st Pokemon: Glaceon nk Frostbite
2nd Pokemon: Infernape
3rd Pokemon: Salemence
4th Pokemon: Garchomp
5th Pokemon: Shiny Mudsdale
6th Pokemon: Swampert
Other: Ca$hM0ney
Other pokemon: Gengar, Flygon, Snorlax

If you ever watched the xyz anime, you would understand battle bond is what happens to Ash's greninja. If you never seen the anime, look up ash greninja.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
550681_1504417357043.jpg