• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Silver Tournament (Discussion)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Description: The greatest trainers in the world are called to the base of Mount Silver, which has been sealed off once it was announced the the legendary Pokemon Trainer, Red, has been training there for years. However, he and tournament officials from several regions have put together something...
...The Silver Tournament.
Trainers will battle through their blocks, one trainer emerging from each block. The winners will battle in a 1v1v1v1v1 in a Battle Royale, and the winner will have an opportunity to scale the mountain and challenge the Legendary Trainer himself to a battle. What happens if you somehow manage to win?

Rules:
1) Please follow the site rules.
2) I allow shines, but please don't go overboard.
3) LIGHT swearing, if wanted.
4) No Legendaries or Mythicals.
5) About Z-Moves and Megas, please follow the site rules concerning these.
6) Fakemon are allowed, but I will need a picture and description.
7) Put the phrase Ca$hM0ney in your "other" section of your character profile to show me that you read the rules. Also, know that you don't have to put JUST the phrase.

Character Profile (This is also my profile):
Name: G.K. Barkley
Personality: Nice, Super Competitive, Can Get Extremely Serious in Battle
Appearance: Has black hair with a tint of blue, teal eyes, navy and neon blue hoodie, Shiny Decidueye t-shirt, roller skate shoes, white headphones
1st Pokemon: Decidueye (Nickname Arrow)
2nd Pokemon: Greninja (Nickname Shuri)
3rd Pokemon: Charizard (Nickname Arsonist)
4th Pokemon: Togekiss (Nickname Jubilee)
5th Pokemon: Shiny Mimikyu (Nickname Hoodie)
6th Pokemon: Shiny Umbreon (Nickname Neo)
Other: Ca$hM0ney

Last edited:
Name: Ace Ryder

Personality: Ace is very strategic when it comes to Pokemon battles, leading to most Victories between he and his team. He is very apathetic and lazy though, usually having one of his Pokemon carry him around then him actually walking a short distance, although this gives his Pokemon more of a workout before most battles.

Appearance
: Ace is brown haired, red eyed male, occasionally wearing a white jacket, unzipped, with a Red T-shirt on the inside with dark blue jeans and black shoes.

Pokemon:
  • Lucky the Lucario
  • Nova the Zoroark
  • Artsy the Gogoat
  • Screech the Noivern
  • Riley the Blaziken
  • Midnight the Shiny Umbreon
Other: Ca&hM0ney

Last edited:
Name: Asra Jone

Personality: She's a gamer gal so expect a lot of game references from this one. She's often called a genius but a lazy bone. She's kind and caring for partners and friends, extremely loyal to the point where she can sometimes hurt others, mostly those who hurts her friends. She has a passion towards photography and inventing but does not often do so because lazybones, ya know.

Appearance: Has child-like appearance, slim built and fair complexion. She has a boyish short brown hair, half-lidded amber eyes and a small grin that will be always, well maybe not, present. She wears a green sweater with a single stripe in the middle, a green trench coat, red muffler, gloves, black cargo track pants and green boots. She also has a Decidueye logo headphones and a belt bag.

1st Pokemon: Shiny Greninja «Poseidon»
2nd Pokemon: Lucario «Galahad»
3rd Pokemon: Beheeyem «Hera»
4th Pokemon: Dhelmise «Triton»
5th Pokemon: Noivern «Alecto»
6th Pokemon: Shiinotic «Diana»
Other: My brother loves Ca$hM0ney, just kidding. Anyway am I still allowed to rp with ya?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Zyther Nimbus

Personality: Zyther is overall quite average. Except in battling. He puts a lot of effort in finding a way to beat his opponent. Wether it be strategy, specific training, or even different items, he always tries to win. He's only lost a couple of battles at the beginning of his journey. Some say he's a genius when it comes to Pokemon. Zyther always replies he's just passionate about battling.

Appearance
: My avatar with black jeans and shoes.

Pokemon:
  • Silver the Steelix
  • Seazap the Lanturn
  • Shimero the Sceptile
  • Psyzo the Gallade
  • Inferno the Typhlosion
  • Drakon the Salamence

Name: Drake Archer

Personality: Caring for others, loved ones, and his pokemon. He us a strong battler and is a strategist, always seeking out the oppenents' weak spot and focuses on that.

Appearance: Tall, black hair, black hoodie, Silver sneakers, wears a grey handkerchief scarf around his neck, blue jeans, carries a grey satchel and has Brown eyes.

Partner: Male Gallade
Secondary: Female Meowstic
Third: Male Trevanent
Fourth: Female Eevee
Fifth: Male Aegislash
Sixth: Female Noivern

Extra PKMN:
Steelix
Dusknoir
Luxray
Absol

Other: CA$HM0NEY

Name: Artemis Lefebvre
Personality: An enigmatic individual. Very creative, tactful, and vigilant. Somewhat competitive, usually trusting her Pokemon to emerge victorious with their strength. She isn't someone that's easy to beat, with her Pokemon being experienced in combat. Artemis prefers to make a more defensive approach within battle, using status conditions to weaken her opponent before becoming offensive.
Appearance: A petite woman. Medium-length raven black hair, cyan blue eyes, and fair skin. Wears a teal, athletic sleeveless shirt with pleated ivory shorts and crimson sneakers. Sometimes has on a beige trench coat.
Pokemon:
  • Leafeon (Shiny; Female)
  • Mawile (Female)
  • Venusaur (Male)
  • Lopunny (Male)
  • Gothitelle (Female)
  • Frillish (Female)
Other: CA$HM0NEY. I hope I'm not too late to join.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
i personally get very annoyed by that but I can't do anything about it (probably cant*) and I don't wanna cause trouble so cya

Name: Colton Treaty
Personality: cautious in battle, extremely nice, but not in battle.
Appearance: Has red hair, and bright blue eyes. Wears blue with a white over shirt, that holds his pokeballs there.
1st Pokemon: Glaceon nk Frostbite
2nd Pokemon: Infernape
3rd Pokemon: Gengar
4th Pokemon: Garchomp
5th Pokemon: Shiny Mudsdale
6th Pokemon: Swampert

Name:Gold
Personality: Strong trainer proves to be a true competitive foe extremely tactical in battle he wont lose easily.
He beat the johto league which is how he received the letter for this competition he wants to learn from Red and become a master
Pokémon:
Tyhlosion
Pikachu
Venusaur
Steelix
Lycanruf
Incredaroar
Other:CA$H M0NEY

Name: Jamie Ritcher
Personality: Friendly, optimistic, passionate, determined
Appearance: Light purple curly hair chopped off just at her chin often styled in a 'half-up' with a bow, honey brown eyes and pale skin. Wears a white-crop top and dark blue shorts.
1st Pokemon: Manectric
2nd Pokemon: Scizor
3rd Pokemon: Slowking
4th Pokemon: Executor
5th Pokemon: Magmortar
6th Pokemon: Salamence
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Trinity Masper
Personality: Competitive, Stubborn, Tenacious, Snappy, Bossy, Defensive
Appearance: Dark brown hair styled in an undercut and spiked at the top, bright blue yes and very tanned skin. Wears a white black undershirt with a red flannel and dark brown cargo shorts as well as combat boots and dog-tags on a silver chain around his neck.
1st Pokemon: Talonflame
2nd Pokemon: Torterra
3rd Pokemon: Shiny Gallade
4th Pokemon: Galvantula
5th Pokemon: Shiny Jellicent
6th Pokemon: Hydreigon

Last edited:
Name: Elliot Ashton
Personality: Quiet, Super Competitive, Quick to anger when people go past his morals, Exceptional Battler, Cool, Calculated, Very good at making up battle tactics
Appearance: Brown hair, held down by a red and white Pokemon league hat, a red pullover with a pokeball in the top left corner, Blue jeans, and black running shoes. He has a gray backpack
1st Pokemon: Oshawott ( His starter, that refuses to evolve, {I also strongly dislike Samurott})
2nd Pokemon: Alolan-Marowak
3rd Pokemon: Electivire
4th Pokemon: Breloom
5th Pokemon: Excadrill
6th Pokemon: Lycanroc-Midnight
Other Pokemon:
Haxorus
Passimian
Rimbombee

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
May I join please?

Name: Evan Smith
Personality: He is very nice...to nice. But he can also be a little stupid.
Appearance: Green hair, blue shirt, white pants and gray shoes.
Trainer card: https://pokecharms.com/trainer-cards/evan.396080/
Pokemon 1-Eevee
Pokemon 2-Samurott
Pokemon 3-Herdier
Pokemon 4-Simsage
Pokemon 5-Lampent
Pokemon 6-Sigilyph

Last edited:
Can I have 2 characters? I would added another to my first post, please tell me if I should delete him, I won't RP as him until he gets accepted though.)

Last edited: