• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Silvalya Region

Silvalya Description:
The Silvalya Region, also know as the Region of Ice is far away from any other region. Snowing all year round this harsh climate will give you a chill as the temperatures are around ˚32f, dropping down into the negatives at night.

This region has a weird 'field' around it, right as you enter the ocean's water its about ˚74f, but when you get on the beach its ˚32f. This island snows almost every day of the year, only to stop at the first and last days of each year.

You wouldn't expect to find more then ice-types here, but to be honest, you'll find almost every type! It's like this almost forgotten island is trying to fill itself with life so it doesn't freeze over.

This Region was discovered not to long ago, with the professors deciding to send out one person from each region to discover this vast land. There's a small camp in the mountains made by these people, there are about 5 tents 1 for girls, 1 for guys, 1 for medicine (1 healer included), 1 for food, and the last tent is the biggest, with a table seated in the middle with a large map waiting to be filled out.

silvalya_region_map__pokecharms_rp_thingy__by_enderthefoxpup-dbs6622.png

Light Blue: Snowy plains
Dark Blue: Ocean|River
Green: Forest
Black Shapes: Mountains
Red Pin: Camp

Rules:

1. Follow the pokécharms rules.
  2. For right now, Z-moves/Mega evolution is banned.
  3. Keep it PG.13 I beg of you
  4. Romance is allowed, but don't over do it!
  5. No insta kills, I will not allow it!
  6. Each pokémon will be able to learn all the move's they can, no limit!
  7. Fill out the forms, CORRECTLY or I will not respond to it.
  8. since each professors is sending out one person each, this RP will only have 7 people until farther notice!
  9. I have every right to decline you access to this RP, so if I for some reason don't let you, don't be mad.
  10. Question: who's your favorite pokémon?
Starter Pokémon: (All lvl 15)
Kanto: Dratini @Sun and Moon
Johto: Magby @kyuukestu
Hoenn: Shuppet @EnderTheFox
Sinnoh: Shinx @ShadowZoroark
Unova: Sandile @StormingCobra55
Kalos: Pawniard @Glaceon trainer
Alola: Vulpix |Alolan| @Melody-Jez

Forms:
Human
Name:
General Description:
Personality:
Other:
Answer:

Pokémon
Nickname:
Species:

My Form:
Name: Robin Key
General Description: Robin is a short, pale female with long red hair tied up in a high pony tail. she wears a grey short-sleeved shirt covered by a black hoodie and navy jeans, finished off with knee-high black boots. Her eyes are a surprising violet color, completing her look is two silver earring on her left ear.
Personality: Robin is shy, but when she opens up she's a bundle of fun. Her battling is mostly strategy instead of going in head first.
Other: N/A
Answer: Xerneas

Pokémon
Nickname: Aita
Species: Shuppet
Held item: N/A

Notes:
This RP is inspired by @Melody-Jez Froena Region :3

Last edited:
Hello there, may I join?

Name: Leo Calvus
General Description: Leo is a small-framed boy, who looks much younger than he actually is. He has silvery hair and unnaturally pale skin. He is dressed in a dark robe with purple highlights, and almost always has a hollow smile on his face.
Personality: Leo almost always has a smile on his face, and is unusually cheerful. He has strong love for battles and blood, which gives a jarring contrast to the cheerful personality he presents to others.
Other: N/A
Answer: Zoroark

Pokémon:
Nickname:
Carnage
Species: Shinx
Held item: Electric Gem

Human
Name: Halt Willow (why not XD)
General Description: You know it from Forena. Just using the same one.
Personality: Same as above
Other: Could we please have different pokemon choices?
Answer: You can guess pretty easily

Pokémon
Nickname: N/A
Species: Pawniard (unless other options are given)
Held item: (If any) Dark Glasses.

Starter Pokémon: (All lvl 15)
Kanto: Ponyta @EnderTheFox -decent, but not worth it.
Johto: Mareep -why, just why
Hoenn: Ralts -give it years to evolve, and hope it has good stats
Sinnoh: Shinx ShadowZoroark. -good choice, but could have better
Unova: Axew -FOREVER TO TRAIN
Kalos: Pawniard @Glaceon trainer -decent, but vs fire, GG
Alola: Fletchling -Why, just... Why?

I'm in ~
I'll start making a form as soon as I get home.

I'll do a coin toss between ralts and axew, unless one's taken by the time I post.

Human
Name: Kaleb Storm
General Description: Same as Froena, Sinnoh, and Championship RP
Personality: Same as above
Other:
Answer: Charizard

Pokémon
Nickname: Croco
Species: Sandile
Held item: Black Glasses

Human
Name: Terra Markov
General Description: Standing at 5' 7" tall, Terra is very slim. Extremely tiny boned, every bit of her is as packed with muscle as her tiny frame can manage. She has a round face which is a bit big; however, her small frame makes her head seem much larger than average. She has large light blue eyes with very thick eyelashes. Her dark yellow blonde hair reaches the middle of her back and is only held back by a large silver beautifly brooch. She wears a long sleeved, light grey, tight fitting sweatshirt with a black t-shirt over it. The black shirt is tiny, barely covers her chest. She wears jean shorts in the warms months and faded skinny jeans in the cold months. She wears her brown hiking boots, light grey socks that reach halfway up her knee, and brown protective gloves all year.
Personality: She is shy and quiet girl but is quite insecure. While happy and fun loving, she is a bit naive. She is very loyal but, as her loyalty has been misplaced before, she is wary of people. She also has a deep rooted anger that very few people get to see.
Other:
Answer: Lycanroc Midday Form ^o^

Pokémon
Nickname: Flurry Heart
Species: Alolan Vulpix
Ability: Snow Warning
Held item: Light Clay
Parent Pokemon: Alolan Ninetails and Rapidash
Egg Moves: Agility and Secret Power

Last edited by a moderator:
(Going to be Shawn, his personality and his hate for cold will fit right in XD.)
Name: Shawn
General Description: (From head to toe.) In this roleplay, he will be wearing a light blue hat with a Dratini face on the front, and a light brown jacket made out of cotton, leather, and fabric. His pants are blue snow pants with a design of a few ice types, such as Alolan Vulpix, Articuno, and Froslass.
Personality: Quiet, Calm and Gloomy. Really hates snow and would hate engaging contact with its skin.
Other: He has a Dratini,
Answer: My favorite is
1. Lopunny
2. Umbreon
3. Lycanroc
4. Dratini Line
5. Gardevoir or Meloetta
6. Jolteon
7. Latios and Latias
8. Mimikyu
9. Eevee or Sylveon
10 Sneasel Line

Pokémon: Dratini (Kanto)
Nickname: N/A
Species: Dratini
Held item: No item currently
Edited @EnderTheFox

Last edited:
After @kyuukestu writes up her form I'll make the RP thread :1
orz, I'm a guy though....:(
Well, sorry for the late response~

Human
Name: Amysthella Leticiar (Stella)
General Description: Stella has long waist-length, deep-fuchsia colored hair which she lets flow mostly free. Her most common hairstyle consists of merely tying a ribbon or using a bead half-way to bundle the loose locks together. Her eyes are a soft, gentle shade of wisteria, while her skin is a pale shade of caramel reminiscent of a mix between white chocolate and cocoa. Her height is completely average standing at 5”4’, though her build is rather frail.

Her clothing is always organized with an overlay of white patterns on a black dress, or vice versa, black patterns on a white dress. Her wardrobe consists of ornate Qipaos/Cheongsams using the aforementioned color schemes. The vast majority of these dresses extend down to her ankles but have ‘v’ splits on either side. Her overall appearance remains fairly constant, with new patterns or split-styles being the most frequent changes. Stella prefers to wear padded flat heel sandals, which makes little to no noise as she moves. Stella wears a belt woven of threads the same shade as her hair. r.

Personality: Stella, being the older a set of twins, quickly grew into the more mature of the two as she often had to deal with her younger sister's antics. She maintains a composed, almost casual appearance with a distinctly different flavor of calm than stoicism. On a whole she can be viewed as the ‘Mature Older-sister type’, and precisely because of that she feels perfectly at home teasing those younger than her in an almost familial way.

Other: Stella owns a pair of hairpin-shaped flying knives which are conveniently used as real hairpins in Stella’s hair.
Answer: Typhlosion

Pokémon
Nickname: Hestia
Species: Magby
Held item: (If any) Charcoal

Last edited:
I randomized my final Team and this is what i got.

Krookodile, Seismotoad, Steelix, Snorlax, Jolteon, and Kangaskhan.

Man the randomizer gave me a ton of HP tanks. If Jolteon was replaced with Blissey, i would be unstoppable. Except against Fighting types...

Everyone, there's something I have to let you guys know. Tomorrow is a....very personal day for me. My uncle, who was more of a father or grandfather than my actual ones, passed away a year ago tomorrow. Just thinking of it has me nearly in tears.

My point is my will to do anything has been slowing down as we get to that horrid day and, when it arrives tomorrow, I'll probably be absent completely from the website or what I post will be much slander and lacking inspiration that my usual posts. I should slowly get back in the usual pace once that is gone. I just wanted to let you guys know I was not abandoning the website.

@Melody-Jez

I'm...so sorry to hear that. A couple months ago, June specifically, it would have been 3 years since my grandfather died, who was much more like a father to be since my parents were divorced and I lived with my mother my whole life. I know the pain and loss of losing someone so close to you. I understand your pain. After a while, the pain of that loss starts to slowly fade away, but it never fully goes away, I'm sorry to admit. I hope you feel better. God bless you.