• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Shining Forest RP

"Well midnight could come with us if he likes," alder hummed as he turned his head to look at the Pokemon he considered as a friend. He then turned in the direction of the berry patch.

Picking her head up, Effie resumed sniffing the air, eyes closed almost peacefully, but there was still nervousness in them, even if they were closed. "O-Oh, so that's what I w-was smelling earlier..." she spoke more to herself than to Alder or Midnight, padding over to the Leafeon and standing next to him. "I'll let you lead, th-th-then."

Alder nodded before he started walking towards the berry feilds. He kept his tail held high so that she could see him and walked until he got to the berry feild, "and here we are! Look how many there are! And there are so many different types"!

Trailing a few feet behind Alder, Effie stopped once the wide array of Berries came to view. Her mouth dropped open, but she quickly caught it, and her stomach growled loudly in hunger. "Ooh... th-there are indeed..." she responded to the Leafeon, carefully padding up to a nearby Berry and sniffing at it. "A-A-Are they free to t-take, though...?" she asked, perking an ear up as she looked back to Alder, frowning.

"I'd think so. No one has claimed this territory," alder hummed before going over to pick an oran berry. His tail swished behind him as he bit into it and hummed happily at the taste. He then turned to Effie and smiled, "is there a certain type you like"?

Midnight yawned, watching the river water flow past his rock, which for the most part was flat, coming out of the river. He sat up, feeling satisfied, stretching a bit before a Magikarp jumped out of the river, hitting him before diving back into the river, which knocked him into the river as well. He quickly swam to the surface, gasping for air, looking at the Magikarp swim away. He groaned. "And I just got dry!" He sighed, swimming to the edge of the river, climbing it, and lying down again. "Stupid Magikarp!" He growled.