• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Shadows Lurk

He was still gently biting in the Eevee's neck when the Craundaunt walked into the den.

His eyes widened in Alarm as the Swablunfollowed him in.

Last edited:
(Why thank you.)

"Oh, that would be great!" The Swablu smiled. "Are you sure he won't mind or anything? I wouldn't want to be bothering him with a request like that."

_snoweii_

Formerly GlaceonGirl1057
Um swablu take me to the skies that's right I want to soar in the air like rayquaza the awesome green spaceworm!

"Uh." Swablu gave a nervous laugh, looking at the shiny Eevee. "Well, I'm not too big on flying myself, actually. Much less while carrying anybody, or anything." She looked at the ground, obviously a little embarrassed.

_snoweii_

Formerly GlaceonGirl1057
Clover is evolving
This time she ACTUALLY EVOLVED!!
image.jpg
By the way she is still called clover

"Yeah, I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all--" The Crawdaunt froze after entering the den. If his cheeks could turn red, they would have.

"Oh, I uh...didn't know you had 'company' *cough cough*" Crawdaunt said, quickly turning around.

"Swablu, we should um...go." The Crawdaunt said, quickly leaving the Umbreon's den.

Swablu, looked between Crawdaunt and Umbreon, clearly confused as to what was going on. "Wait, Crawdaunt! Hold on, he said he was trying to help. I don't think he was doing anything bad."

The Umbreon slowly turned more transparent, and more like a shadow and started to move farther back.

Well, Dusk this is what you get for trying to help. He thought as he hid behind a shelf.

Curse: You need to Sap someone soon or else it will be my turn to run around in your body.

The Umbreon Cursed quietly. He had forgotten about his deal with the SpiritTomb.

(Basicly he is like Yeveltal, he needs to sap life force from pokemon, but doesn't kill them, and asks first, or else the SpiritTomb will take over his body and will rampage for a single day.)