• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Shadows Lurk

Crawdaunt teetered along, with the Umbreon close behind. They were looking for that small dragonfly Pokemon when they came across a Swablu.

"Good day." The Crawdaunt said.

"Good day!" Swablu smiled politely at the Crawdaunt, just as her mother had told her to when talking to people on her travels. "I was wondering if you could possibly tell me who carved this?" She gestured to the rock beside her with one of her cloud-like wings. "It's very impressive."

(Hope you don't mind me joining in!)
Leafeon groomed her fur as she sat in the sunlight. She watched neighbors pass by cheerfully. The path she lived next to was muddy so she decided to stay on the flat hollow boulder she lived in. Everything was calm as usual, even after a big storm.

(This roleplay is Private now no more new people please.)

"I did." said the Umbreon from the behind the Craundaunt.

"Took me a few days." he said as he whipped some of the dirt off of it.

Well it was nice seeing you friend he said to the Craundaunt as he headed back to his burrow.

What he failed to notice when he got onto his bed and underneath the heavy blanket, was that a small figure of an Eevee, sleeping as well.

He felt something move while he was asleep, and woke up to find a little Eevee curled up, snuggling up to his chest.

He looked at the white coated Eevee oddly.

"How...?" He muttered quietly to himself.

"Oh well..." He muttered as he pulled up the blanket, not minding the little Eevee's company.

He got himself comfortable, and then fell asleep, to the little Eevee's steady breathing.

The Umbreon woke up terrified ears flushed to the back of his head tail bristling.

Only to realize it was the Eevee.

He saw her shiver and pulled her a little closer.

(When you are out of character talk in parentheses)

"Oh, well, it's a great piece of work!" Swablu called after Umbreon as he left. She turned back to Crawdaunt. "Well, he seemed to want to get off in a hurry. Wonder where he's off to?" She watched the Eeveelution leave and sighed. "Shame. I was gonna ask for some art tips or something."

The Umbreon looked at her, then he just laid his head back on the pillow.

"It's fine, I don't get visitors very often." He said as he blinked.

(Am I the only one confused by this?)
The arbok was hungry so he did not give the Yanma time to answer and said "how about we talk about this at a nearby Caffè, the meal is on me, what do you say?

( at first 4 pokemons were easy to keep track of but know we have 7 (three eeveelutions) plus different plot lines)

(*examples*)
(Lonely umbreon)
(A lost Yanma)
(An arbok with kidnapped parents)

(Not complaining but confused)

(Know but I have been reading a lot of fanfiction about side characters wich affect the main character In his adventure lately...so, sorry for that XD)

"Yeah, that Umbreon is pretty skilled. I was going to go and search for this Yanma that I knew, but...oh well." The Crawdaunt slouched a bit forward, looking into the Swablu's eyes.

"So, you wanna do something? I'm free and don't know what to do."

((Yeah, it is a bit confusing, but the more the merrier! Also, as Scout said, this is about the Umbreon, so we should try to all to center on that and refrain from spreading out too far.))

(Nubbz is right I admit but for know I am reading this story from first so I can ķeep up)

(P.s: you may think that the arbok has nothing to do with the umbreon but I have a lot of ideas up my sleeve :) )

He heard her scream about not wanting to evolve so he grabbed her and brought her inside the burrow.

He bit her gently, draining the insane amount of power into his body.

He saw her afraid look.

After he was done he said, "You, mustn't tell... Anyone..." He said before passing out.

"Hmm. Well, you said you liked that Umbreon's art, correct? Maybe we could go back to his den and ask him to make one for you." The Crawdaunt said, happily clapping his claws.