• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Sacred Plates of Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Heh, sorry about the mess Nurse Joy," Raymond said as he place a bandage over the bleeding wounds, "I'll clean this up."

"Oh, that's ok," she said with a face that spoke a different story.

"It's my fault for not noticing," Ray apologized as he took a old rag from his pack and started to clean up the mess. "So, Jake right, you said something about Team Galactic before I interrupted your conversation." Rick beam at his trainer and began walking toward the same foot he bit a few minutes ago. "Oh yeah, before Rick starts turning me into a crew toy, mind if we have a battle?" Ray said to keep his Umbreon from biting him again. Rick stop and looked up at Jake with his eyes shining brightly in anticipation

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry it was a while since I last posted.)

Gaz closed the laptop and left it with Nurse Joy again, and then it was time to move on again. He went across a field, and went to a bridge, his acrophobia acting up.

He tried not to think about it.

Later, after the bridges were all said and done, Gaz walked up to a forest opening. He went to a greenish rock that looked mossy, and touched it. He was delighted at how cool it felt.

He removed his hand and walked on.

He walked up to the Gateau and looked at it. Since he was gone, the place had fallen in ruin. But when he went inside, Gaz was not prepared for what he saw. Inside, a stairwell had collapsed, floorboards were missing, and the wallpaper was peeling severely.

Gaz ran outside as fast as he could, and didn't stop running until he hit Rad Rickshaw's.

He slid in the key and turned it, then hit the START button on the handlebar. Surprisingly, it started right up.

Gaz drove it down the Cycling Path going 41 (or that's what the speedometer said) and didn't stop until he got to Oreburgh. Gaz was hoping to visit Roark, but almost hit the Gym door!

. . .

As Gaz was walking out, his Lucario (Gaz had almost forgot Lucario was there!) spoke up.

Was that Roark..?
"Yup. You still remember him?"
Yup.

Gaz got back on his quadbike. As he started up the quad, a kid spoke to him.

Nick bit his tongue as he heard someone behind him talking about the weaknesses of the Rock-type. Insecure as Nick was, he could barely fight down the impulse to prove his intellectual prowess by pointing out the two weaknesses which the other trainer had left off. In the end, though, he was too shy to call attention to himself, and labored to ignore the people talking behind them.

"I'll be waiting outside," Nick told Jake, after Raymond challenged him to a battle. He turned and walked towards the door, eager to get out of the tight, crowded space. Despite his reluctance to tag along with Jake and his initial hesitance to interact with him at all, he did want to wait on the other boy, even if he decided to take Raymond up on his battle... he just didn't want to hang around at the counter any longer.

Jake smiled. "I don't mind" he replied as Cario got in position. Getting off the counter and walking towards Raymond, he smirked. "Your move."

((Out Of Cookies: And how many reasons did I have? Joking. IT'S A RETORACAL QUESTION. SERIOUSLY! ;D
"Uh, okay. Just the two of us." Two guys traveling together, Tyler thought Kinda odd...guess it's dude-time. "Let's get going, I guess. Wait are we traveling, then training, or training and traveling at the same time? Never mind. We gotta go." Tyler finished.

The two boys walked out of the Pokemon Center. Tyler noticed a boy sitting outside of the Pokemon Center by himself. I wonder what he's doing here, outside, by himself. Tyler thought. Then he remembered the boy. He was sitting on the shoulder of a giant Nidoking. He had gotten his Pokedex entry on Nidoking then. The boy seemed to be thin, and sickly. Tyler didn't want to leave the boy alone. "Hey, are you alright? Need anything?" he said.
((Cue EmberGryphon))

((Hooray, I get a cue~! ^^))
Nick hadn't really been paying attention to the world around him; he'd been twisting Gaius' Pokeball around in one hand, idly, sitting outside the Center's entrance. He'd been about to let the Nidoking out when he heard the stranger's voice.

The words made a shot of resentment lace through him, although he fought it down before he could say something he'd regret. Balefully, he looked up at the two guys. He remembered them; he'd been listening in on their conversation, a little bit, earlier. "I'm fine," he said, trying not to sound too waspish, and tossed the Pokeball onto the dirt in front of him. In a flash of red light, it burst open, and the Nidoking emerged, slightly disoriented as Gaius tended to be when first coming out of the ball. "I can take care of myself. Thank you."

"So you're using a Lucario, eh?" Raymond asked, then looking at his partner, he said, "Well Rick it will be like fighting Lance, with more of a challenge." A smile grew the grin that was planted on his Umbreon's face. "Rick, En Garde," Ray said as Rick spread his feet out lowering his profile.

"Shadow Ball," Ray ordered and the eerie sphere formed in front of Rick's mouth as he twisted his head to the right. Then, like a spring, Rick's head snap around flinging the ball toward Cario, sending dust into the air in its wake.

"Cario, Dodge!" The Lucario jumped into the air, avoiding the attack. "You know what to do" Jake shouted with a grin on his face.

Nodding, Cario drew back his hands as blue energy pulsed around them. Then, in one quick motion, he trusted his hands at the Umbreon, sending the super effective attack on a direct course to foe.

"Fade out and dodge it." Raymond said grinning. Rick followed the command perfectly, disappering before everyone's eyes. The aura sphere went right toward the spot where the Umbreon was then stop before hitting the ground and started to move like it was following something. Macthing moves for moves.

"Aura Sphere never misses, right?" Ray said grinning even more, "Rick, jump on Lucario's back and wait for it." The sphere then jumped up followin it's invisible prey. Rick then appered just a few feet behind Cario, and the Aura shpere a few more feet behind him.

For a second, Jake felt fear. But that didn't last long. Smirking, Jake shouted his command. "Switch and Bury!"

Cario disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving behind a substitute. Appearing next to Rick, he used Rock Tomb, burying his foe beneath rocks just as the Sphere hit its mark.

Jake smiled. "End of battle."

(Note: Aura sphere is 360 damage due to being same type and super effective. Add on to that Rock Tombs 50, and Rick is KO'ed.)

OOC: I could make this battle go on forever by saying the Umbreon used the substitube as for defence, but I'm making it end now. :) For one reason is, I asked him.

BIC:
"I guess so." Ray said as the rock started to fall of the pile and on to the ground. Rick popped out of the tomb and jumped back to its fighting pose. "Rick stand down." Ray said hiding his down cast.

Rick's head whipped around to glare at his master with anger. "Rick, before you bite me again, your left hind leg took a direct hit." On cue the said leg gave out and the umbreon fell into a heap on top of the heap of rocks. Ray took one of the bi-color spheres from his belt and withdrew his friend.

"Now he got what he wants," Ray said then began to whisper, "it's time for me to get what I want." Looking at Jake and his Lucario, he asked, "Now what was that thing you said about Team Galactic?"

Jake looked at the boy standing before him. Why would he be interested in Team Galactic. And he talked about them as though he knew them. If he was involved in anyway….well, he might not make it out of the Pokecenter alive.

Looking into the boys eyes, he asked "Why do you want to know?"

(Sorry it's been a while since my last post, where it apologizes about it being so long between posts - my brother's been on the computer.)

Gaz drove down to the PokeCenter and walked in, a few days after my previous post. He walked in and asked Nurse Joy for his laptop. Opening it up and checking his EMAIL, which was oddly empty, he heard someone reference Team Galactic.

He shut the lid on the laptop.

"Hey. You. With the Umbreon-Actually, both of you. Come here."

Gaz pulled out his wallet and opened it, plainly revealing a police badge inscribed with 'ETERNA VOLUNTEER POLICE DEPT', 'TO PROTECT AND SERVE', and 'R-23', short for 'Ranger 23', which was Gaz's callsign.

Gaz whispered, "Rukario, stand ready."
Aye aye.
Gaz put away his wallet.

"Come here."

Before the boy could answer Jakes question, some guy started shouting at him, apparently asking for him to come here. Jake sighed. What was it with the police and there habit of yelling at everyone?

Jake turned away from Raymond and walked toward the man with the badge. "What's the Problem officer?"

"I'm fine," the other boy said. He took the Pokeball he had been spinning in his hand and tossed it out. It landed onto the dirt in front of him. It opened up and shot out a red beam. It became the shape of an oddly big Nidoking. The darker colored Pokemon came out from the red beam. "I can take care of myself. Thank you." the other boy said again.

Tyler took this rather rudely. "Oh...well okay, then." Tyler said "By the way, are you a trainer? If you are, then we will probably be seeing you sometime again. Come on Brendan. We have to go out now to get to Orebourgh soon enough." Tyler urged Brendan to go.

((OutOfCookies: Sorry for how short this post was. I have to leave to go to a baseball game soon:seikooCfOtuO))

(I better have more spare time tomorrow, since I'm gone for a few days starting Thursday)

Brendan stopped when he saw two trainers standing facing each other, the classic scene prior to a pokémon battle. Captivated, Brendan forgot that he was supposed to be moving and stood to watch the battle. Both trainers already had the two pokémon they were using out with them; Lucario and Umbreon. The odds were stacked against the dusk pokémon, but that also meant if the trainer knew what he was doing, Umbreon had a trick up its fur.

"Come on Brendan. We have to go out now to get to Oreburgh soon enough." Tyler said, almost snapping Brendan to attention, Brendan raised his hand and shushed him,

"Just a minute…" he whispered, and then began watching the battle,

When Brendan saw the Umbreon collapse, he reviewed the battle and inspected the flaws and tactics both trainers used. The battle itself was quick and easy for the Lucario, but both could have battled more efficiently. Umbreon for starters, could have turned the tables if it used Quick Attack to get Lucario between him and the Aura Sphere, Then knocked him into it with a Shadow Ball or Sucker Punch, causing it to be hit by its own move. It might not take it out, but it would defiantly hurt.

Brendan nodded, then turned back to Tyler, "Okay, now we should go." He said.

Ray turn to look at the police officer who called at him and Jake. Perfect, now the cops are on this topic. He thought to himself, Well Martha, we get revenge for you last trainer sooner than we think.

"What's the problem officer?" Jake asked the cop. Ray looked at him for a moment. "Jake, I think I know what he wants to asked us about. Team Galatic, right?"

Gaz opened the laptop again and looked at the screen. On the Eterna Volunteer Police Department's website, a person called "Saturn" was on the #2 most wanted.

"I got some information for you."

Gaz turned the laptop towards the two boys. The screen read:

'TEAM GALACTIC'
LKA - VEILSTONE CITY
CIVILIAN CASUALTIES - 172
MEMBERS - 39

OFFICER IN COMMAND OF INVESTIGATION - "GAZ" WILMBROKE, SGT
OTHER OCI'S: MAIRA JACKSON - KIA

DESCR.: Team Galactic is based in Eterna and Veilstone Cities, with branches operating nationwide. The group is highly dangerous and wanted for 27 counts of felony theft.

ETERNA VOLUNTEER POLICE DEPT. - CLASSIFIED - FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY

Gaz removed his ID card and said, "I'm the lead investigation officer. The only thing is this is classified. You didn't hear it from me..." Gaz hastily wrote down a web address and his personal cell phone number, and gave it to the guy with the Umbreon. Then he shut down the laptop and Gave it to Nurse Joy.

Outside, Gaz said for Lucario to get on the quadbike, and he started to drive to Eterna... but he didn't get out of the city limits before running out of petrol.

"Son of a... Lucario, we're outta gas. Help me get the Blitz can off the back."

Jake stood there, glossy eyed and staring into space. Team Galactic. That guy knows about Team Galactic. "That guy knows about Team Galactic!" Jake shouted, snapping out of his daze. He ran to the door, almost running into some trainers who were entering. Jake stopped by Nick, who had just let his Nidoking out of his pokeball. "No time to explain got to follow man with Lucario knows about Team Galactic hurry up or we will not be able to catch him what are you waiting for lets go!" Jake yelled before running down the road.

He ran as fast as he could, with Cario lagging behind. This guy knew about Team Galactic! This was the closes he had gotten to finding Jessica in years! He spotted the man on his quadbike getting a can of the back. "Hey you, wait up!" he shouted moments before crashing into the Lucario, knocking him to the floor.

Gaz stopped pouring gas into the quadbike when he heard someone shouting to him. Oh, him again. I wonder what he wants? Gaz thought right as the kid ran into Lucario.

Gaz helped his Pokemon up off the ground and resumed pouring gas into the 7-gallon tank.

"What 'ya need?" Gaz spoke at last, closing the fuel tank and the Blitz can.

"What I need" Jake replied, "Is for you to take me with you." Brushing himself off, he continued. " Two years ago my sister was kidnapped by Team Galactic. And seeing you know so much about them, I am coming with you." Glancing over his shoulder towards the Pokecenter, he remembered his traveling partner. "Oh, and so will nick, once he gets here"

Gaz considered the young man's request for a moment, but stopped when he looked at the quadbike.

"Sorry, the quad can only hold 2-Wait here. Lucario, holen Sie sich über die Quad-Bike."

Gaz cranked up the quad and floored it to Rickshaw's in Eterna, where the third seat was.

A half an hour later, both Blitz cans were mounted to the side and a seat was bolted onto the cargo rack, and Gaz was speeding down the cycling highway with the four-point harness on the 'new' seat flapping in the wind.

Gaz parked outside the Pokemon Center and walked up to the counter. One EMAIL later, Gaz was back on his quadbike. Only this time he slept.

He had the dream again...

[EDIT - For those of you wondering, this is a Jerry can, which is very similar to a Blitz can,]

OOC: The reason why I haven't been posting is computer time is limited. :'(

BIC:
"I might be of some help getting you and Nick there." Ray said as he appeared behind Jake. After guessing right on the topic what the cop had called them over for, he wasn't able to tell his story before he left. He been walking toward the cop when he ran out gas. When Jake came up talking to him, Ray once again never got a chance to tell the cop his info. "Adelle, Martha, come on out." He said as he picked out two poke' balls from his belt and threw them in to the air. The Dragonite and Flygon both roared out as the bright light faded around them.

"Perkins Airlines, at your service!" Raymond said jokingly. "Next stop, Eterna city. We will be leaving as soon everyone is on bo-" Adelle wacked her trainer over his head before he could finish his joke. The hit sent him flying into a nearby bush. "Adelle, my leg is already bleeding, I don't need a broken skull!"

Jake just looked at Ray as he was knocked into the bush. What was it with this trainer and his habit of being beaten up by his pokemon?

He sighed "I think I will just take a Steelix" he replied as he threw the pokeball into the air, releasing the pokemon.

Gaz suddenly woke up and saw the two boys, a Dragonite, and a Flygon.

Gaz got on the CB radio that he had welded onto his quadbike and spoke to the person on the other end, "Control, this is Ranger 23, we have a kidnapping of a person on Team Galactic's records. I'll probably be taking on a couple of passengers to my house for armour and weaponry, then we'll be going to the Galactic headquarters. Get the radar jammers ready."

A burp of static with a voice replied, "Copy that, Ranger 23."

Suddenly he saw the Dragonite whack its trainer into a nearby bush.

Gaz unholstered his revolver and shot it at the ground. The gunshot echoed across the plain, and time stood still for a few seconds.

Nick shrugged as the stranger who'd tried starting conversation with him gave up and walked away. It didn't really bother him.

And then Jake was crashing towards him, blathering something about Team Galactic and the man with the Lucario. It took Nick a second to realize that there was another person with a Lucario besides Jake, and then he leaned over and said into Gaius' ear, "Go ahead, buddy. Keep up with them."

The Nidoking was big, but fast enough. He sprinted down the street, keeping within sight of the others. He wasn't certain why the trainer with the Umbreon was coming with them, or who this new man was, but he knew Jake was taking him in the right direction. Or, at least- he hoped.

"Gah! My ears!" Jake yelled in response to the gun shot. "Dude, what's your problem? Are you going to be shooting that thing the whole trip?"

Could be worse, Jake thought. At least he wasn't with that kid that kept talking he saw at the Pokecenter. Suddenly he remembered Nick. "Hey Rick, go fly to the Pokecenter and get Nick for me, will ya? You can't miss him, he's with a Nidoking" Then he looked behind him and saw Gaius charging at him. "Never mind"

Ray looked over toward were Jake pointed. The frail kid that was in the center was riding on his Nidoking's shoulder. Well, at least he is well protected. he thought to himself. "Well if your travel plans are set, I guess I should be going." Looking over toward the cop that just fire his gun, Ray said, "And officer, if there is one thing I hate more than guns, its groups like Team Galactic. So you're lucky I don't send Adelle after you." Picking up his pokeballs, he withdrew his Dragonite and climbed upon Martha's back. The Flygon's wings started to bet up some dust as it took off into the sky. They began to fly town wait to see if anyone changed there minds.

Gaz reloaded his revolver and said, "We'll probably need them. I got an experimental narq-dart pistol at home, and we'll need tranquilizers. And, don't worry, I got plenty of suppressors at home."

Gaz revved the quadbike, turned it around, and said, "At least I'm the officer in charge of investigation. If I was another officer and heard that remark, I'd flat-out decline the request right there. Now, last call for weapons, armour, and stuff. Lucario, I'll meet you there. Go ahead and suit up."

Gaz thought a moment and added, "And yer lucky I ain't got a Stinger surface-to-air missile. Or an FGM-148 Javelin!"

OOC: I will be posting the new person in that is spoked about in the Bio page soon.

BIC:
"So it looks like no one is coming with us eh?" Ray yelled downt to the group, not hearing the last part the of what the cop said. Then talking softly to himself and his flying mount, he said.. "Let's split. I have no time to deal with with stuff like this. We just want beat the crap out Mars, right?" the Flygon turn toward its distant traget and took off at high speed. Canalave quickly fell out of Raymond's sight. Looking ahead he thought about his friend that he hasn't seen in a month.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray and his friend were sitting by the river eatting lunch. Their pokemon were playing on the shore.
"Hey Ray." She said.

"What Erin?" Ray asked.

"You want to make a trade?"

"Wha- Well ah, I'm close friend with all my guys." Ray became a little scared. "Uh, which one did you want?"

"Well…" She voice trailed off. "With the fight against gym, you can easily walk all over grass types, so, can I use your Sneasel?"

"Yeah but I was going to use him in that fight. Ummm, sure, but can have Martha?" Raymond motion over toward the Trapinch that was drinking upstream from where they're sitting."

"Sure!" she said. Her bright green eyes shined like emeralds as the flash back faded from view.

"Umm, don't you have anything beter than traquilizers?!" Jake asked. Of course he did Jake thought, but he didn't want to come off as wanting something lethal, even though He did.

He wanted something that could kill. He wasn't going to go easy on these guys. Especially if they did anything to his sister…….

"Sorry. All I got is Narq darts and 5.7x28mm hollowpoint NATO rounds, and I'll need them. That's the only ammo my PDW carries. Otherwise, the only thing that could even REMOTELY be called ammunition is blanks - they make the bang-bang-bang with no bullet - and they're up at the PD armory."

Gaz thought a second, then added, "As for a choice of weaponry, I got a permanently suppressed P90, that's my weapon, a modified M82 Barrett that's also permanently suppressed and modified to use narq darts, that's Lucario's weapon, 19 flashbangs, 3 smopkes, which I'll carry, a pair of MP5N1-SDs, 17 USP .45s, and a Taurus Raging Bull - that's my personal revolver."

Gaz considered the armor. "We got a few tactical vests, in locker number 37. It should be unlocked. I don't need one."

Gaz thought a moment and added, "Take this key and get me the armor out of locker 45 - it's in three pieces. Also get three helmets out of Locker 46 - that key opens it."

Gaz turned to a kid Lucario said was Ray, and spoke to him, "Lucario says you got somethin' to tell me. Meet me in my office - room 173 after suiting up."

Gaz turned around.

"And wouldn't you know it, he took off."

(Hehehe... See, I can be useful for things other than causeing mass panic and creating troubles for everyone else in the PRP!)

Myra left the hotel, Storm by her side, her hand on Soul's Pokeball. Her eyes were watching out for the police, for if they reconised her, she would have to be ready to flee instantly, hense the reason she had Soul's Pokeball at the ready. The only reason that the Xatu wasn't outside with her was because the bird Pokemon had a habit of attracting attention, something that Myra didn't want.

She was also searching for something she could use to charge up. Even though walking did create a charge, it wasn't much, and wouldn't help much. No, what Myra needed was a trampoline. And she seemed to be in luck.

Myra had spotted a young boy bouncing up and down on a trampoline in his backyard. Grinning, Myra lept over the fence, while pulling a Pokeball out of her bag.

"Excuse me." She said, catching the boy's attention. "May I have a go on your trampoline?"

The boy looked up from his jumping, looking slightly bewildered at Myra's request.

"Well," he said, curious. "I've got to go to school now, so I'm sure you can use it until I come home ok? And if I find it missing or trashed, I know exactly who to blame!"

Myra smiled to herself. If this kid thought that the police would be able to find her, he would be sorely mistaken. She'd been on the run for two years, and they hadn't caught her yet.

"Don't worry. You'll find it exactly how you left it." Myra promised.

Seeming satisfied, the boy went inside his house, leaving Storm and Myra alone. Myra threw herself onto the old rusting trampoline, and started to bounce. Up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down and up and flip and bellyflop and up and summersault and down… Myra went. As she bounced, her hair started to stand on end. There was a metallic taste, filling the air.

Good, it's working. Myra thought.

Up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down and up… all was done to increase the number of electrons in Myra's body, almost to the point where it was impossible to stand. This was when Myra stopped, and got off, careful not to let go of the electrons. The minisucle parts of atoms wanted to find the right balance of positive and negative energy, which was below Myra. She would have to be very, very careful.

Of course, Storm the prankster found this process to be hilarious. The Jolteon was rolling around on the ground, crying from laughing so hard. Myra caught sight of herself in a window and giggled. She did look hilarious. She looked like one of those cartoon characters after they got struck by lightning or electrocuted, minus the dead skin.

"Shut up you." Myra told Storm. "You know it's necessary."

The Jolteon just kept on laughing. Myra sighed and leapt the fence, closely followed by Storm who didn't want to be left behind.

"We'll stay out of sight until 11pm when we'll go talk to Cyrus and find out what trouble the old man's gotten into now."

Jake took the key and walked into the armory. When they requested ID, he just jingled the keys in their face and pointed to Gaz. "Ok, 37 45 46, 37 45 46…….." Jake repeated to himself, stopping at each locker and grabbing what they needed. "Ok Cario, here you go" he said, handing the gear to the lucario. He just stared back with his arms crossed. "Look, you're the pokemon here, you do all the work" Jake explained, shoving the things at Cario.

Jake walked out of the armory and headed toward the door. On the way, a wanted poster caught his eye. "She looks familiar…." Jake murmured, staring at the girl who was pictured. Shrugging, we walked over to Gaz. "Here's your stuff"

OOC: Uh newprofile,
Gaz turned to a kid Lucario said was Ray, and spoke to him, "Lucario says you got somethin' to tell me. Meet me in my office - room 173 after suiting up."
Ray isn't there anymore. As from my last post, he took off towoard Eterna city.

BIC:
Raymond touched down in Floaroma town and walked in to the center. How could I be so stupid, to not heal my Rick after that fight. He thought to himself as he approached the counter. He hand the nurse his Umbreon and then sat down on a nearby bench. As he waited, he noticed two trainer trading and thought back to the time again.

The switch went by so fast that Erin couldn't see it happen. I also didn't help that she had focusing on the food that was on the table.

"Hey Erin." He said look at his newly traded Trapinch.

"Huh?" Erin snapped out of her daze with the food.

"Can we trade back after our gym battles?"

"Sure thing." She said, "Steve will get easily KOed in the next gym."

"Unless you hit Hearthome first."

"True." She said and they both broke into laughter. Her eyes once again mirror the gemstone as the mental picture faded out.

"Why does it always fade out with me looking into her eyes." He asked himself out lound.

OOC: I think we are all in eterna, I'm not really sure, too confusing. Gaz made it seem like we were when he handed me the keys. I am in eterna somehow, so I guess we all are.

((Ooc: I thought we were all in Canalave City? Okay, we need to set a place to end up at. I vote for Veilstone. Me and Brendan and everyone else have to find areason to go there.))

[I'm in Eterna......]

Gaz unlocked his office and looked around. There, on the rack on the wall, was his P90. He put a shoulder strap on it, and walked to his desk. He pulled out a sticky note and wrote, "PUT IT ON MY DESK", then he stuck it on his door. He put away the sticky notes and closed that drawer, then he laid on the floor and pulled out his drawers to a certain code. Then he slapped the side of the desk, and, *klik*, a compartment opened. Gaz pulled a key out of the newly opened compartment. Then he strode over to the bulletproof glass case in the corner of the room and opened it with the key. He got out ammo for the P90 and the M82, then he pulled out the M82 itself.

The gun was heavier than Gaz remembered, but it wouldn't be a problem. He set it on the top of the case, and got out Lucario's favorite sidearm.

It was silver, and the gun case's light made it look shiny. Inscribed on the side were the words Gaz had never forgotten.

ISRAEL MILITARY INDUSTRIES DESERT EAGLE .357 CAL

Gaz slid in a clip of Narq-darts and primed it. The clack was slightly... soothing to Gaz. He took out 4 magazines of the darts and set it next to the pistol. Then Gaz put on a pair of gloves and put them on. He also pulled out a trio of magazines for the M82 and set them down beside it.

Gaz closed the arms cabinet, clicked off the light inside it, and stowed the key. The case was completely empty.... except for an Avtomat Kalashnikov 1947 model sitting neatly in the center shelf. Gaz kept the AK-47 clean under all circumstances. Gaz walked over to the case and looked at it, but it was too dark to see well, so Gaz clicked the light back on and marveled at the 1947 technology. Then his glance shifted upward and his attention caught a newspaper clipping. Gaz read the large headline...

...LOCAL OFFICER KILLED IN HOSTAGE SITUATION...

Gaz thought about Maira. He then unconsciously clicked the light back off and walked to the desk. He picked up his name placard and looked at it...

...BRIAN WILMBROKE...

He thought a second and turned it over. Looking at it, he rotated it 180 degrees. The name placard said something different...

...MAIRA JACKSON...

His catatonic state was shattered when Jake walked in and put the stuff down on the desk.

"Here's your stuff."
"Thanks. Is there any weaponry request you have?" Gaz said as he set the placard down like it was and put on his helmet and a balaclava.

(OOC: Ummm... Everyone is supposed to be heading to Oreburgh City. This I know, so you'll all have to edit your posts. Or head there... I believe thats what Brendan wanted anyway. As for where everyone is, you can be anywhere in Sinnoh. I'm already in Oreburgh, some people are in Canalave, some in Eterna. It doesn't really matter as long as we all end up in the same place - Oreburgh)

OOC: Any way... I should get to Eterna just to do the thing there... I kinda part of it.

BIC:
"Well," Ray said reaching into his pack, "I wonder if she is up yet." Pulling out his pokegear, he dial the hospital.

"Hello?" said a nurse.

"Yes, I believe you accepted a girl by the name of Erin Rainville, about a month ago."

"Oh," the nurse voiced seem to change to one of panic. "Yes we did. She woke up about a week ago."

"Really?!" Ray said almost bolting down the road, "can I come she her?"

"Well you can't."

"What?"

"Some space men came and took her."

"Did one of them have red hair?" he asked remembering his battle with the one called Mars.

"No, but one did have blue in the shape of a boomerang."

Ray's eyes widen, "Thanks for the news." he said as he hung up. He got on Martha and took off for Eterna.
Saturn, I'm going to kill you! he thought in a blind rage.

---------------------------------------------------

Landing in the city, Ray took off for the police station.

"Were is Gaz's office?" he asked when he walked in.

OOC: You can enter here Newprofile.

Status
Not open for further replies.