• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Royal World

She watched as the knight Gray stopped breathing as tears couldn't stop. If he had lived that long covered in stone then she can't refuse his death to be in vain. She reached over to gently kiss hid forehead. "You served us well....rest in peace Knight Gray...thank you for your bravary may your spirit watch over us...." She whispered as Belle cried softly. "JC your...hand.." Belle said noticing the injury. "Oh..." She said as Belle reached out to grab her hand healing it with Heal pulse.

The Queen looked to Kasai. "Dispose of the two bodies and as for Knight Gray, give a proper burial for him...he die protecting us so its the least I can do...for protecting Wolfa kingdom..." She said. "He has watched over us for a very long time so his work here is done....so he deserves peace..." She finished.

Blue looked to the Roserade and nodded. "Go Raven, you have to get back to Zoey so she can see that your ok" She told her.

@Shadow_Pup

(@LunarSilvally Rosé wasn't out. Zoey just brought her Pokéball out to be prepared to send her out. Sorry if I made it seem like she was out of her ball.)

Zoey followed Belle to the throne room and arrived when the worst had already passed. With a shocked expression, she looked around only to see the aftermath that was left behind by what had just happened and proceeded to put away Rose's Pokéball while doing so.

"Pichu! (Gotcha!)" Raven replied to Jade and then nodded in response to Blue's suggestion to return to Zoey. Once she hopped off of the Umbreon's back, she saw Zoey and immediately ran to her with joy after seeing that she is alright. As soon as the electric-type got close enough, jumped into the maid's arms and climbed on her shoulder.

"Raven!" Zoey said with relief as she caught the Pichu in her arms and let her climb on her shoulder, "Thank goodness you're alright. I was so worried about you." Though the reunion with her partner brought her joy, that feeling had to be cut short once her attention was directed towards the princess with the deceased knight. Seeing the princess sad made Zoey wish that she could've done something to help her. The maid then proceeded to approach her to see if she could be of any help. "How are you holding up, princess?" She asked, wanting to try to comfort the princess at the very least.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai bowed his head and took Florence and Risa outsider and placed there bodies on the ground, he then dug a large hole before he threw the two bodies in it an covered them up. He soon returned and picked up the body of Gideon, carrying him outside, he went to a nice spot in the garden under a willow tree and dug him a grave, he then buried him and went to the village, he found a stone smith and got a gravestone made. When it was done he returned to the grave to place the headstone, it had written on it
here lies
Sir Gideon Gray
Knight of the Wolfa Kingdom
may he watch over us for many years to come
Kasai then went to inform the queen he was finished before heading to the gardens to wait for Zoey, as he had something he wanted to tell her.

Skylar slowly woke up, she looked around the throne room and managed to stumble her way to a standing position before making her way over to the queen to kneel before her "Please my queen, forgive me for what I have done, I aided the sorcerer Florence Moon by setting him free and giving him information" she bowed her head in shame at these confessions.

She stood up seeing Zoey and Skylar approach her. "I'm alright Zoey, don't worry...just grieving after the loss of a brave knight...and Skylar don't blame yourself for this...he used you to get to Risa...so your forgiven...I suffered a hand injury but Belle here took care of it..." She sighed. "Lets just clean up this place and fix the balcony with the help of the Psychic Pokemon or dark that have the move Psychic...but...could one of you get me the silk bandage and the burn ointment...that Florence used a flaming lasso around my neck to use me to get mother to talk about Risa's location...and my wrist suffered the same pain..." She said. "Skylar, I actually have something to talk to you about? Meet me in my room later on tonight, don't worry its nothing bad dear" she added looking to her.

The Queen nodded to Kasai about what he did. "Good...Kasai...now lets get this place cleaned up...it won't clean up itself you know..." She said coughing for the moment before it stopped.

@BlueMew392 @Shadow_Pup

Zoey glanced at Skylar for a quick moment after hearing the princess say that she wanted to see her. She couldn't help but be a bit curious as to what Princess JC wanted with Skylar. And it's not like she could ask Skylar if she knew, as Zoey is aware that she detests her for reasons that are unknown to her, which saddens the maid a bit as she thought that the two of them would've become friends by now. "I shall bring them to you at once, your highness," Zoey said after setting her curiosity aside for now and went to go get the silk bandage and burn ointment for the princess.

Raven was still on Zoey's shoulder as she went to get the two items the princess requested and looked out the window to see Kasai in the garden. "Pichu Pi Pichu!" The Pichu said to her human partner while pointing out the window, telling her that Kasai was waiting for her at the garden.

"What is it, Raven?" Zoey asked Raven and saw what the Pichu was pointing at, which was Kasai in the garden. 'Is he waiting for me?' She thought to herself with a light blush on her face. "Alright, we'll go meet with him after we get what the princess needs," she said to Raven and resumed on her way to get the bandage and the ointment. After a few moments, Zoey returned to the throne room with the bandage and the ointment. "Here you are, princess. Just as you requested," she said and handed the two items to the princess, "If you'll excuse me, I am apparently needed elsewhere." She bowed to Princess JC, left the throne room, and proceeded to make her way to the garden. Once she arrived, she saw Kasai waiting and proceeded to slowly approach him. She then stopped once she got close enough. "Kasai....were you...waiting for me?" She asked the knight with a light blush on her face once more.

Raven jumped off of Zoey's shoulder to watch the scene between the two.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai turned to face Zoey "oh yeah I was, I..um..I just wanted to say something, seeing Sir Gray die today made me realise how short a knight's life can be, so I decided that I wanted to tell you that I really like you Zoey, I wanted to tell you in case I didn't get the chance" he stopped and looked directly at her and realised he was blushing slightly, he stood and waited for her response.

Skylar nodded to the princess, "yes of course, as you wish" she then turned and began to clear the room of burned and ruined items, before starting to clean the floor of the blood. She watched as Zoey left and despite her inner voice telling her to get angry, she decided she would try to get to know Zoey better.

She watched as Skylar cleaned up before she walked away towards her room. She was going to ask her about becoming her handmaid. She didn't know if she would want the job like that but she could least try to help with with a couple of things during her day at least.

@Shadow_Pup

Last edited:
Zoey blushed deeply after hearing Kasai confess his feelings for her. Even though she was aware of his affection towards her, hearing a confession of love from the knight himself still made quite an impact on the maid. "I-I'm very flattered K-Kasai," she said while looking down, her heart racing a bit, "B-But are sure you want to be with someone l-like me. A-After all....I'm just a maid....there's nothing special about me at all...."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai held Zoey by her shoulders and looked into her eyes "to me you are all kinds of special to me, I love you Zoey, no one else comes close to you, your kind and cheerful and brave, if anything I should be asking if I am good enough for you." He looked down slightly, his face blushing furiously.

Skylar finished up and went to Princess JC's room, she knocked on the door and entered, "um you wanted to see me your highness", she asked nervously.

She turned to see Skylar enter her room as she could see how nervous she was. "Yes come in" she said. "Don't be nervous dear so just relax alright but there is something I would like to ask you if that's alright?" She added looking to Skylar.

@Shadow_Pup

Zoey looked at Kasai in the eyes after he held her by her shoulders. One compliment after another, the maid's blush proceeded to gain a deeper shade of red, and her heart began to race faster. "O-Of course you are!" She blurted out after hearing Kasai question his worthiness for her, "I-I mean....Y-You mean a lot to me too. At first...I wasn't sure what to make of all this....but then I realized...there's no one else I would rather be with than you Kasai." She then held Kasai's left hand with a smile on her face.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Skylar bowed slightly before saying "of course, what is it you wish to ask" she then took a seat, and waited to hear what was going to be asked of her.

Kasai looked up at Zoey's words, he grinned and cupped her, chin in his hand manoeuvring her head and kissed her softly on the lips. He moved away and whispered in her ear, "you have one this knights heart do with it as you wish". He then straightened up, "I hate to go, but I am needed in town, there are repairs to assist with and I have to patrol, come on Jade" he said as he walked off, holding onto Zoey's hand until he could no longer reach her, Jade running at his heels.

Zoey's eyes widened when their lips made contact but then closed them as she began to kiss him back. The maid was enjoying every second of this moment and wished that it last forever. After their lips parted, Zoey simply watched as Kasai departed with a deep red blush, holding on to his hand until they parted as well. She stood where she was for a few seconds and touched her lips with her right hand fingers, processing at the fact that she just had her first kiss.

Raven watched the whole scene unfold with a smile and climbed on her partner's shoulder. "Pichu~!" She cheered.

Zoey smiled at her partner and proceeded to make her way back into the palace.

She looked at Skylar. "Skylar, how would you like to become the handmaiden to me? It's a very simple job. You help lay out my clothes and brush my hair. It's just an offer but if you don't want to do it I understand" she added as Blue watched Skylar cautiously. She didn't hate Skylar but was just curious about her in a strange way and was confused on why JC asked this question about her. Belle was no different as she stood more close to the princess just in case but trusted her complete so it didn't worry her too much.
@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Skylar thought for a second before saying "I would be honoured, m'lady. But could I enquire as to why you picked me, why not a more experienced and skilled maid like, say Zoey" she stood fidgeting slightly waiting to hear the answer. She was truly curious, not only was she clumsy, she had committed treason in helping Florence.

She looked at Skylar. "Well, I see potential in you Skylar and please don't blame yourself for what happened, you were easily tricked into releasing Risa" she comforted as she put the burn ointment on her neck before wrapping it. She walked closer to Skylar before handing her the ointment and roll of silk bandage. "Tend this hand for me, please," she asked her. "Also, I like you to try and get along with Zoey, she is a very sweet girl once you get to know her, especially that Pichu of hers" she added giving a gentle smile.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Skylar nodded politely before taking the medical supplies and tending to the princesses hand, she worked hard and quickly, once it was patched up she stood back and asked, "m'lady what do you want me to do next." she hoped she didn't seem too eager but this was very exciting to her.