• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Royal World

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Necróz smiled. This was one of the moments he could show just truly why Moonlight was his partner. He pat Shade on the neck to calm him down. Shade trusted his rider, and went on to run towards the cliff. As he approached the very edge, he suddendly began to walk right over the air. Moonlight was keeping him up with Psychic, making him float right above the cliff. Shade freaked out a bit, but continued running as it saw that it could keep on going anyway. It reached the other side, then stopped as it was completely confuddled on what happened. Moonlight flew out of Necróz Robes and infront of Shade, cackling before he flew back. Shade neighed thankfully, and went on to move toward the Wolfa Kingdom. Necróz turned to the Princess. " Who needs to jump when you can fly? "

@LunarSilvally

She chuckled. "Well Meadow here just loves to show her leaping abilities but whatever you are comfortable with then I don't mind really but I have a feeling you were just showing that off" she chuckled and before patting Meadow's neck to go. "But when it comes to speed Meadow is really good at it" she added as Meadow leaped off at a swift speed.

Shadow looked to Zoey seeing she was trying to change the subject on the matter. "Really its fine Zoey, if you need a shoulder I'm ok with it" he said patting her head before looking forward again.

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @BlueMew392 @Dubkip_Playz @EeviumZ

Zoey still had light blush of embarrassment and couldn't help but pout after being patted on the head. "You say like I'm your little sister," she said to the prince while still pouting. Sure she sees the prince as a family member, but also she sees him as the little brother she never had since she's a few years older. However, it does not appear to be the case in this situation, as the prince is the one acting like an older sibling to the maid, which annoyed her a bit as he was stealing her thunder of being an older sibling.

Shadow looked to Zoey again before sighing. "Enough with the pouting Zoey, I understand that you see me as an older sibling like my sister does since we are related by blood. I know your following your rank position since your maid and I'm a prince so calm down" he told her before chuckling. "That's just how I am" he added.

@BlueMew392

"Older sibling!? I'm older than you! If anything, I see you as a little brother!" Zoey snapped and corrected Prince Shadow. She then immediately covered her mouth after realizing how she responded to the prince in such a tone. "I-I am sorry, your majesty! I-I didn't mean to-.... Please forgive me!" She apologized before proceeding to ask, "But, how do you know I view you as a brother?"

Shadow looked to Zoey before gently flicking her forehead. "That's your punishment for raising your voice so you are forgiven," he said with a stern face. "Well, it's kind of obvious Zoey, you got kind of annoyed when I said it was ok to lean on me when you were tired" he answered. "Your face even showed it, girls tend to blush easily then men do...except for my young sister of course...she tends to hide it well" he chuckled before giving a gentle smile. Sparkx smiled a bit. "Jolt....("Oh Zoey...how can you handle her Raven?" Sparkx asked looking up to the spike-eared Pichu.

@BlueMew392

Zoey closed her eyes shut when her forehead got flicked even if it was a gentle one. She opened her eues after the flick and felt a bit self-conscious after hearing the prince's response. 'Do I blush that often?' She thought to herself but decided to brush it off for now.

"Pichu Pi. Pichu Pichu. Pi Pichu.(I don't know. She sometimes likes to vent off her concerns about the prince and princess. Like the 'big sister' she wants to be.)" Raven said while shrugging her arms and shoulders.

"Well, we did kind of grew up together. Ever since I started work at the Wolfa Palace," Zoey said, looking down as she remembered the days of when she first became a maid at the age of thirteen, "Overtime, I went from seeing you and the princess as people I work for to people I could consider as family. And ever since, I've been always doing my best look out and help you both in any way I can....like a sister." After venting off what was on her mind, Zoey looked at Prince Shadow. "Please don't tell the princess about this," she requested, "I don't want to risk her viewing me any different than what she is and risk her treating me any different than any other maid. It wouldn't be fair to the other maids if that were to happen."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jade was watching Shadow and Zoey's approach, she was thinking about the way they were acting when it hit her, they didn't appear to be acting like a 'couple', they were acting like siblings. Kasai had read the situation wrong as usual, she turned around and ran..straight into the closed door of the palace and knocked herself out.

Kasai was at this moment no longer angry, just depressed, he had got some food from the kitchen and eaten, that hadn't helped. He was going to train away his sorrows before remembering he had trashed the training room. So he wondered the corridors of the palace muttering to himself, things like "stupid", "why didn't you say something sooner" and "what chance do I have against the prince".

DevVoid

" Well yes, I was partially showing off. I know that Shade could've jumped that gap. He's a top notch horse, coming from a line of stallions and mares that were once used for racing and letter delivery. " He said as Shade came to a stop. Necróz noticed that they were at the Wolfa Castle gate already. But, this was no suprise to him. His steed was quite fast. It's why he had gotten him. Necróz got off and tied his horse to the iron fencing of the gate again, another part of it that wasn't busted open, with rope. Necróz then reached for his back-left sidebags, taking out two apples. He gave the one to Shades and took the other one for himself. Then, he walked into the castle, taking a bite out of it.

Shadow gave a gentle smile. "My sister never judges other Zoey so need to worry about it, she'll understand clearly that you think of me as a younger brother but my order for you now is just make sure Kasai is well taken care of. I'm not angry at you at all so no need to worry so much ok"he said gently. "If you see me as a younger brother figure then I don't mind at all ok"he added gently patting her head. "Look we are at the palace so go make sure Kasai is taking care of himself and tell him it was my order to make sure he is fully recovered before he gets back to work ok" he told her as Talon landed on the ground once they were in front of the palace. He helped Zoey down before gently patting her shoulder. "Go on"he told her.

Sparkx chuckled before leaping off Talon. "Jolt! Jolteon!(" Just make sure Zoey gets to Kasai Raven and help her get him back to full health ok no exceptions") she told the Pichu.

She got off Meadow once she arrived back as she pulled out a Pecha berry and gave it to Meadow. She gladly took it before standing in front of Shades as she watched JC follow after Necróz. "Saws?" Meadow gently nudged her nose with Shades as a greeting before she lowered her head to take another berry from a basket that was placed there for them.

"Necróz, meet me up in the balcony for your payment alright. It takes me a while to organize it into the bags" she said before going upstairs to her room.

@DevVoid @BlueMew392 @Shadow_Pup @Dubkip_Playz @EeviumZ

Zoey smiled back at Prince Shadow and got off of Talon with his aid. "As you wish, your highness," she said with a bow, "And....thank you...for listening. It was definitely something that I've been feeling for years. Maybe I might tell the princess about how I view her.....just....not yet anyway." She gave the prince another smile and small bow.

"Pichu Pi! Pichu Pichu~! (You can count on me! I'll also make sure to see if anything else happens between the two, if you know what I mean~.)" Raven said with a smile and a wink. The electric-type hopped off of Sparkx's and climbed up to Zoey's shoulder.

Zoey proceeded to enter the palace, with her partner on her shoulder, and went on to look for Kasai.

DevVoid

Necróz nodded to the Princess' response and they went their way. Necróz headed off to the throne room, to tell the queen of what was happening. He looked around the stairway leading to the Throne Room. He saw some guards give him glares of mistrust. Naturally, he could understand why. Thanks to his attire, he looked like he came straight from a place worse than the Darkest Palace Kingdom. Technically speaking, he did. But that story was for another time. Entering the throne room, Necróz went up to the Queen, bowed and told her about the recent happenings. Of JC wandering off, falling into the King's trap. About the fight, and the injuries, specifically the wrist cuts, that the Princess endured. He also explained on the damage the King had suffered, also. About the branding that he punished the King with via Necróz's own Pangoro.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai was walking when he nearly collided with Zoey, he barely looked at her and muttered "good to see your safe, but what are you doing here, shouldn't you be off with your prince" he continued to look at the floor. Jade had woken up and was running to get to Kasai, she saw him talking to Zoey, she was too late to stop him making a fool of himself. Jade just stop tense, not sure what would happen.

The Queen nodded hearing Necróz reasoning as she sighed. "He always wanted my daughters hand so desperately and because of that she is also in danger..." She said a bit worried. "Necróz...am I doing a good job at protecting her? Honestly, I think I may have to command you to protect her constantly...but I may be asking you too much" she said looking to him.

JC walkes out of her room after she organized Necróz pay as she made her way to the balcony with Blue and Belle walking beside her. She got to the balcony waiting for Necróz.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Necróz listened, then shook his head, refusing that he was being overworked in protecting the princess. " My Queen, there is no overworking with me. As long as I can have fun in my job, I'm fine with how much work I get. But, may I suggest that you find someone suitable for the princess. If she has someone elses' hand in marriage, the King cannot pursue her anymore 'lest he kills the husband. But, doing so will start a war inbetween the kingdoms. And I can assure you that, with the experience he's had of my wrath earlier, that starting a war with your enemy is the last thing he would want to do. " He explained, holding a short, slow speech for once. He didn't speak much, but this time felt like one he couldn't explain in body language and hand symbols. Then, he walked toward the Balcony where his pay was waiting. " Just as a suggestion. " He said to the queen before officially leaving the throne room.

Zoey immediately stopped in her tracks after nearly bumping into Kasai. "Oh, Kasai! Thank goodness I found you," she said with a sigh of relief, "Actually, the prince sent me to check on how you were holding up. He wanted to make sure you were fully recovered before getting back to work." She then noticed that Kasai was looking a big down. "Kasai? What's wrong? Are you alright?" She asked.

Raven saw Jade and jumped down from Zoey's shoulder to greet her. "Pichu! (Hi Jade!)" The Pichu said, "Pi Pichu? Pichu Pi. (What's wrong? You look a bit tensed.)"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jade turned to Raven, "Leaf Leafeon. (Kasai thinks that Zoey and the prince are an item, we have to fix this before he causes more damage.)" the grass type said frantically. Kasai simply barely looked at Zoey now, "Well, I'm fine, so run back to your prince and leave me alone" he snarled. He regretted saying it as soon as the words left his mouth but he was just letting his anger and depression out on Zoey.

(Going to have Shadow clear this up XD)

He was concerned for his knight Kasai as he followed Zoey down the hallway. "Kasai, if your mad about something that is going on between Zoey and I then don't because she only sees me as a young brother. What you should be worrying about is making sure you are in full health that's why I sent Zoey to care for you" he said in a more sincere way. "She can even tell you herself" he added looking to her as Sparkx looked to Jade. "Jolteon! Jolt!("Its true to what Shadow says") she said to her.

The Queen knew that was the vest option but she didn't want to force her daughter to marry someone she doesn't like. "-I know that's the best option but I can't just hand her to just anybody...she has been through enough emotional pain as a child...-" she thought sighing. JC was already at the balcony waiting for Necróz to arrive for his payment but she was lost in thought at the moment as Blue just watched her in a worried way.

@Shadow_Pup @BlueMew392
@DevVoid

Last edited:
"Pichu!? (Wait, what!?)" Raven exclaimed, now beginning to panic as well about the situation.

Kasai's response took Zoey by surprise as she never heard him talk to her with such a tone. "Um, e-excuse me?" She said, a bit confused and surprised, "'Run back to my prince'? Are you sure you're feeling alright? You're not acting like yourself." She then heard Prince Shadow come up behind her and tell Kasai about how she views him, which then led to Zoey turning to him with a light blush. "Y-Your highness! You can't just tell that to anyone!" She said, like a sister whining to her brother, "I thought we agreed that we were going to keep it between us."

Shadow looked to Zoey arms folded against his chest. "Would you have wanted him to argue with you about it?"he asked her. "He is only acting coldly because of his jealousy only because you were mostly with me when we had to rescue my sister so he second guessed himself that we were an "item" which clearly we are not. I just wanted to clear this up so it doesn't get out of hand but my apologizes for saying so it was the only thing I could come up with" he finished. "Ask him if you don't believe me Zoey".

@BlueMew392

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai stopped speaking, they weren't a thing, he had been an idiot and made assumptions, he looked up, "uhh..um I need some air" he then marched out of the Palace onto a balcony, he looked out over the kingdom, god he was an idiot, now Zoey probably thought he was some kind of jerk. He lent against the balcony. He sighed, he liked nature it calmed him, there was only one other thing that truly calmed him and he had probably lost that, so he would savour nature before he lost that too.

Back inside Jade walked forward and gave Zoey an encouraging shove "Leaf, leafe (Go, go to him)" she looked up at the girl, looking to Raven as if to say, give me a hand here.

DevVoid

Necróz went up the stairs to find the Balcony the princess was on. On the way he passed by another room which lead to a different Balcony. He saw a Knight standing outside, but he thought nothing of it. It was not up to his business to care enough about any of the actual employed troops in the kingdom. He was just there to complete contracts and to protect, nothing else. He approached the Balcony the princess was at, seeing her from a lower window's view. He stepped out onto the balcony, into the open.
" Here I am. As you asked. "

She snapped out of her thoughts as she jumped a bit by Necróz voice. "Oh Necróz...its just you..." She said as she was holding the two bags in her hand. "Something is wrong with me..." She said breaking the silence. "Idk but...is something wrong with me..." She asked eyes filled with worry but Necróz couldn't actually see her worry so why was she saying this. "...I already know what I have to do to stop Fernande from taking my hand....but...I feel like I am being force...that I don't like but...who would take a stubborn princess like me..." She finished as Blue looked to her in concern. "Umbre..." She said nudging her gently.

Shadow gently patted her head looking to Zoey. "Go on, now is your chance, I did give you a clear order to take care of him didn't I" he said gently giving a gentle smile.-

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @BlueMew392

"Well-....I-....you-...." Zoey stuttered, wanting to yell at the prince but refrained from doing so after remembering her place and sighed in defeat, "I guess you have a point." She then realized Prince Shadow pointing out Kasai's jealousy and remembered what the other maids said as well as what Kasai said to her at the Darkest Palace. She then turned to Kasai, only to see him excuse himself. "Kasai...." Zoey muttered to herself and felt Jade shove her, "W-What are you doing?"

Raven understood Jade's look and proceeded to shove Zoey as well. Though since the Pichu was small, she was only able to shove Zoey's ankle.

"R-Raven, you too?" Zoey said, looking at her partner. She then felt the head pat from the prince. "You too? Well... as you wish," she said to him with a bow and went to the balcony Kasai was at. Once she was at the balcony, she stopped before getting any more closer to Kasai. "Umm, Kasai? How are you holding up?" She asked, a bit concerned.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Necróz thought. He could imagine the pressure of being forced into either marrying someone you hate or marrying someone you don't know. But, he really didn't have an answer for that. In his personal opinion, he couldn't really say anything on the matter. He's never gotten the idea of love or marriage in his head. All he's ever had were payments, survival and doing his work. So, he stopped thinking. " I can't give you an answer to that, Princess. I do not know what it is like to be forced into marriage. I don't even what marriage is to begin with. I only know what I need to. Nothing more. " He said, feeling a bit empty that he knows so little about things because they never seem relevant to his life.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai turned to look at Zoey "Oh Zoey, it's you. I wouldn't of thought you'd wanted to see me. Can I just say that I am really sorry, I shouldn't have assumed things and snapped at you, because I..well I lik..I like.." he stopped he was really butchering this, his face was bright red and he couldn't get the words, he looked down at the ground, "I'm not good at this sort of thing". Jade stayed inside "Leaf (I'll give them some space)" she said before sitting near the exit and waiting.

She looked to Necróz as sadness seemed to reach her expression. "I don't know if it must be....difficult for you to feel love like I can...or my brother can...but maybe you didn't have the time to...well...explore it further...or maybe you dealt with a lot of...maybe pain or just wanted to focus on protecting what's important to you..." She paused looking down at the village below.

"But...I know you have your reasons to the way you are...and that I cannot force you to tell me since there are somethings that are best to be kept secret...your a mysterious man Necróz...and honestly I wish I could hide myself in a mask and hooded cape for the rest of my life...locking up all the emotions I have...to prevent from being seen or hurt...I don't hand my feelings to just anyone...its like a glass cup...one drop it will shatter once it hits the floor and scar me for the rest of my life like my wrists and ankles have...." She said crying softly. "Even if you can't see me, you can still sense that I am in danger...one of my eyes is already useless so why can't my other one be...I mean...I could just cover my eyes like you did and just use my nose and ears to guide me where I want to go...but wouldn't that show that I am afraid..." She finished leaning against the balcony.-

@DevVoid

Zoey knew what Kasai was trying to say and couldn't help but look down with a small smile and light blush on her face. Looks like what the maids said to her was right after all. She looked back at Kasai, walked up to him, and placed her right index finger on his mouth to shush him. "I know," she said before removing her finger from his mouth, still having the small smile on her, "Some of the other maids have told me. Apparently, you weren't doing a good job on hiding your feelings towards me."

Raven sat next to Jade and waited as well. She then noticed that the room across from the balcony had its door slightly open. Inside the were a bunch of the maids peeping in on Zoey and Kasai. "Chu....Pichu Pi. (Wow....they're like a bunch of hungry Mandibuzz.)" Raven said, not really that surprised about the maids spying on Zoey and Kasai's moment.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai looked up at Zoey, "was it really that obvious" he said chuckling slightly, "oh and by the way I really meant what I said to you at the darkest palace, you have really beautiful eyes" he lent in close and whispered in her ear "I think the other maids have been watching us for sometime, I can get rid of them if you want", he moved away smiling. He gazed into Zoey's eyes, "so I gotta go see the doctor about some of my injuries, meet you here later" he brushed some hair from her face tucking behind her ear, waiting for her answer. Jade saw what Raven was talking about "Leaf, Leafe (Damn, they really are)".

DevVoid

" Princess.. " Necróz said, unhooking his helmet from his jaw. " I do not hide my face to hide my emotions. I do not believe that I have emotions. Atleast, not the usual ones. The only ones I could ever feel were Anger, Hatred and Sorrow.. " He left off as he removed his helmet, hanging it on his back since it was attached to the hood. It revealed his head, something noone had ever seen before. He had gray-white hair combed over to the designated direction they were growing in, which grew down to half his neck. His skin-tone was pretty white, but was darkened by the sun, tanned to a lower tone. " I do not hide my eyes because I think they are useless. " He unwrapped the bandage covering his eyes, tied on the back of his head. As he took it off, it was visible why he had it on in the first place. " I hide my eyes because I know they are useless. " His eyes, they weren't even present anymore. They were just eyesockets, with the eyes missing. Empty eyesockets, with dried blood inside. You could still see some of the nerve bands in the back of the sockets that were connected to the eyes before, completely torn. He left that vision for the princess to see for five seconds before putting the bandage back on, having it tied on the back of his head again. He put his helmet on again, then hooked it to his metal jaw again. " Now you understand why I hide myself as I do? "

She didn't except him to show the reason why he hide his eyes but as he did she stood for the moment a bit surprised. Blue had the same reaction as she did watching the assassin closely. She wasn't afraid of course as she slowly walked a bit closer to Necróz. "I didn't except you to remove your helmet to show me the reason....I thought you would just show me with words....but its ok...I don't judge you any different but....how do you move without your eyes?" She asked as she reached her hand slowly out to touch his helmet where his eyes are.-

@DevVoid @BlueMew392 @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

" Well, my main source of vision is sound. I can know what, where and how things are. I can hear a pokemon sounding up, or a human scream, and I know where it is coming from. Otherwise I can also use my sense of touch to know where things are, and what they are. But Moonlight also helps me with my sight. He has this psychic link to my memory that allows me to see through his eyes. He always uses this link when I am in a situation where I cannot use my senses. As for why I removed my helmet.. well, do you know the saying 'Actions speak louder than words' ? I could've said you all the reasons I could've imagined. But, you wouldn't be able to know if they were true or not. This however, is a better way of showing. " He said, then pat Moonlight on the head who had flown out of hiding. Moonlight then spoke privately with JC via telepathy ' Necróz said it was alright if I told you how he came to be where he is now. I could put those memories in your head, if you want. Shall I? '

She looked to Moonlight as she thought for the moment. "Are you sure that is a good idea?" She asked understanding Moonlight. "I mean...wouldn't it be prying..." She said looking away for the moment but had looked to Moonlight at the side. "I just want to make sure its ok...."she added.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

' Yeah, yeah, it's fine. I've had a psychic conversation with Necróz when you two were chatting, like the one we are having now. We've been using the psychic link for so long now that he can talk with me sub-conciously while doing other things actively, like chatting or fighting. I'll load the memories into your brain now. Beware of a sudden headache. You can remember his past once your memory will clear. But it'll load in all at once, so it will take some time until you can remember it. ' The Beheeyem finished, and his voice suddendly stopped ringing in JC's head. Instead, a ringing noise sounded up in her ears and head, leading to a strong headache that came out of nowhere. The ringing noise was from the Beeheeyem copying the memories into her mind from his trainer's, via the mind and memory manipulation that his species can naturally do.

She could feel the sudden headache pain that Beeheeyem was doing. She placed her hand on her head. "Just let me warn...you...may see the painfull past of mind that I hold deep inside of me...Blue will help with that...I'll share mine since you will share yours...Blue...use Psychic..."she told her. "Umbre!(" As you wish")" Blue said as her eyes went completely white as she connected with Moonlight.

@DevVoid

Zoey's blush deepened a bit after Kasai reassured his comment from before, but it quickly disappeared once she found out the other maids were watching them. She sighed and thought to herself, 'I'll deal with them later.' "It's fine," she said to Kasai, regarding the maids, and her blush returned when the knight tucked her hair behind her ear, "O-Of course. Hopefully I can give you an answer then, as this is a bit sudden for me."

DevVoid

The memories were clearing up in JC's mind, but they were seperated in fragments. Due to repressing them, they slowly more and more forgotten by Necróz during the years. There were a few less important ones, more-of memories of how Necróz got his equipment, came to be an assassin, etc. But, there were a few important fragments that could be remembered more than others.

One particularly strong memory was of an unknown person, head to toe shadowed in darkness. She could see in the eyes of a younger Necróz fighting the person atop a small hill. The shadowed person was holding a silver broadsword with a crucifix embedded on the blade. The hilt was seemingly worn off, with wrinkled pine wood consisting the handle. Young necróz was holding a small dagger which had blood dripping off the tip. Suddendly, the vision cut out as the person swung the blade sideways. JC could see from a first-person view that a blade was approaching her from the side of her head, the very tip fading into view before everything turned black. Before the memory ended, another swing was heard, and what used to be the scream of a young Necoz turned to a gargling sound, indicating how he got his metal jaw.

The memory faded upon the vision was lost, and another was played. This was seemingly taking place before the whole fight, where Necróz was running away from what looked like the Wolfa Village, to the Darkest Village. In his left hand, he was holding a leather bag. A rattling came from the bag as it swung in the wind, indicating that it was full of coins. Angry yelling could be heard from behind young Necróz, getting more and more distant. As the memory progressed, a small run-down shack came into view at the end of a dirt path. It was halfway broken down, nearly crumbling into a pile of debris. Young necróz ran into the shack, slamming the door shut behind him. That slam is what caused the building to crumble more, and the second floor above JC's view inside the memory gave way, falling to the ground into a pile of wood and rubble. Young necróz had looked to the pile, then spotted something atop. It was the body of his mother, battered and bruised from the fallen wooden beams. But, the bruises weren't the killing blow. The body, upon young Necróz approaching it slowly, had pale skin, indicating that she died earlier. In her chest was a dagger, the same dagger the young boy was holding in the previous memory. Sounds of the flootsteps across the creaking floor could be heard and young Necróz took the dagger from the body and ran out, to a small hill..

Her hand remained on her head as Necróz's memories seemed to hit her as it caused a painful headache. She dealt with it just fine as she had dealt with worse pain then this. She saw everything about Necróz as her eyes remained shut. Blue used Psychic to transfer JC's memories to Necróz as an exchange causing him to have a major headache as well.

All that was seen was fire burning a building that was built there. The roof started to collapse because of it's lost support. Screaming of people in a panic ran through the streets. Water was being thrown on the house to try and take the flames out but it appeared too great. A Popplio appeared using Water gun to burn out the fire with a strong force. The fire was still difficult to burn out. A shiny of bright white light surrounded the Popplio until it disappeared revealing a Brionne. The water gun was now a Hydro pump and it blasted with full force. "Dad!" A voice of a little girl cried but she was being shielded by her mother and brother. She was that girl crying out to her father with a shiny Eevee and Brionne. He had died saving them before the roof collapsed. Her right eye was much more harder to see from as blood dripped down her face. She shown it might have been damaged by something inside the house maybe one of the roof pieces.

She felt into deep grief after the death of her father isolated in her room. He was the king of the Wolfa Kingdom and at the time she was only 6 and her brother Shadow was 7. She felt has if she was trapped in this world of pain and couldn't get out of it. She sat on her bed most of the time crying like the little girl she was with Blue her Eevee and Delta her Brionne. She knew that she couldn't grief like this forever and with the support of the Queen, her mother and Shadow the Prince she was able to heal just slowly as the time of her age passed. As she eventually grew, she began to close that pain in her heart and try and leave it as a memory. She focused more on her role as Princess helping others that seem to struggle like herself. Of course even the memory of Fernanade hurting her came up as well but only emotionally and eventually physically at her wrists and ankles. There was even a part of a memory that he was a good man that wasn't lovesick for her.

@DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai smiled softly and walked away. He headed down to the doctor to get looked at. He got finished up and left the doctor's room. As he left he decided to head to the gardens, he liked it there and he could probably find something for Zoey there as well. He looked around and turned when he heard a noise, it was Jade. She had a beautiful blue and red flower in her mouth and drop it at Kasai's feet. He knelt down, patted her on the head and picked up the flower. He cleaned it off and continued to look around the garden.

DevVoid

Necróz staggered back for a split second from the sudden headache. He had felt worse pain, but it did catch him by suprise. He stood silent as he experienced the princess' memories, assuming that the princess had done the same with his own, considering Moonlight did transfer them to her. He thought about what he saw in the new memories and had realized, there was certainly a period where the Darkest King was of better.. behaviour than he was now. Considering the fact that he was way older than the princess, he of all people should know. That, and the fact that he spent his whole childhood in the darkest village, until that one fated day. He sighed, then stepped forward to lean on the balcony, looking to the Darkest Kingdom. " So, your father too, huh.. " He said, dropping the emotionless, creepy act for the while. " Atleast, yours died while he could be proud of having been able to save his family. I never even got to know mine until he came back years later after my birth. He, mother, my br- " he cut himself off and continued on with a different wording. " I mean, he, my mother and I had gotten into a lot of fights. That day which you now remember as the day my childhood shack broke down was one of the days he was in a heated argument again. I scurried away from family, in order to not be struck by his wrath again. When I came back, you saw where it went. I found his body later on in the pile of debris. He was cut clean in half by what I assume to be the same broadsword that blinded me, aswell as parted me off my bottom jaw. " He looked down at the Wolfa Kingdom, then remembered something. " ...say, princess... is there something I can ask of you? "