• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Royal World

Zoey instantly looked at the prince, gasped, and took a few steps back after hearing his idea. "Wh-What!? Y-You can't be serious!" She said, already feeling a bit scared from just hearing the request, "M-Me.... infiltrate the... D-Darkest Palace?" If this wasn't an order from the prince himself, she would instantly say 'no' to such a dangerous and crazy request. After hearing some words of encouragement and about how this situation may put Princess JC in danger, Zoey looked down to the side as she was still unsure about this idea. Then again, what other choices do they have. Her attention was then directed towards Sparkx, who was tugging her skirt, and Raven.

"Pichu Pi! (Don't worry, I will!)" Raven replied to Sparkx. She then looked up at her partner. "Pi Pichu Pi! Pichu Pichu! Pichu Pi Pichu!" She said to Zoey, trying to say that she is willing to do this if it means helping the princess and Kasai.

After hearing her partner's cries of encouragement, Zoey thought to herself, took a deep breath, and looked at the prince. "Alright, I shall do as you command," she said to Prince Shadow with a smile, "For Kasai. And for Princess JC." Before she would go on to board Talon, Zoey proceeded to hug the prince, even though she was still shaking a bit out of fear. At that moment, she wasn't treating him as a prince but as a family member instead, which kind of makes sense as she did grew up with the royal siblings for the most part. She tries her best not to show this type of affection towards them, since it's most likely not what a maid is suppose to do, but she couldn't help it in this situation.

A few seconds later, Zoey seized the hug and gave the prince a little bow. She then slowly boarded Talon, turned to the prince, and said, "Wish me luck."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai woke up in a cell, he had no weapons, no armour and his wound had been stitched again. Obviously they didn't want their prisoner dying of blood loss. Their was a plate with some stale bread on it by the cell door, he left and decided to look around the cell,it was empty except for the bed roll on the floor. He heard the cell door open behind him, and two guards came in, followed by a mine with a table. The guards grabbed Kasai and tied him to some hooks coming from the ceiling so that he was suspended in place. The third man brought in his table and Kasai then realised, this man was a torturer, Kasai may be a hostage but didn't mean they wouldn't try to get information out of him. The man started the 'session' by punching Kasai in the stomach. He then lifted his head by his hair so that Kasai was making eye contact. "So you will tell me anything you know, or I will have some fun with you" Kasai spat in the torturer's face. The torturer grinned "have it your way" he turned and picked up a pair of tweezers and what he did to Kasai through out the rest of the day was so painful you could here the screams through the whole palace.

Shadow accepted the hug from Zoey gently patting her head. "Don't be afraid, I know you can do it Zoey, I believe in you" he said to himself watching her leave.

Blue looked to Necróz with a worried look. "Umbre...." She said as she gave a nod but had this bad feeling. Blue thought for the moment as she leaped up on Shades back to sit. She needed to get back to JC but her presence wasn't in the castle. Blue then got the idea that she may have gone on her own somewhere until it hit her. Umbre! Breon!" She said worried as she saw Prince Shadow approach the Assassin. "Necróz, it seems we ran into a problem with JC and one of our knights..." He said as Blue noticed that Sparkx wasn't beside him. Blue looked to Necróz then back at Prince Shadow as she leaped on Necróz shoulders to try and ease her tension.

Talon had flown out of the castle with Zoey, Raven, and Sparkx on his back. He looked around for just the entrance of the dark forest before lowering himself down to the ground. Sparkx leaped off Talon before seeing a Shiny Arcanine resting there hiding in a bush. "Jolt! Jolteon!" She pointed with her paw as the Shiny Arcanine stepped out looking to Zoey as on her royal tag it said "Hetilla the shiny Female Arcanine". Sparkx leaped out her back making sure Raven was still on her back before Hetilla approached Zoey. She barked before helping her up onto her back before facing the entrance. She leaped through it as Talon remained out of sight in the trees.

Hetilla finally arrived at the Darkest palace entrance as she growled seeing King Fernande at the entrance. Sparkx saw him before looking to Zoey nudging her to do her acting part as she leaped off the shiny Arcanine. "Jolteon!("-Just act your part Raven like Shadow said and we will fool him easily-" she whispered to the Pichu.-

Princess JC was still on her way to Darkest palace on the back of Meadow as there was another way to get there without entering the dark forest. She sent out Blade her Absol to go further ahead to find out where Kasai is located. Blade obeyed without hesitation as she heard screams coming from somewhere. She saw the back door open from one of the guards as she swiftly got inside without being noticed. She followed her nose as she made her way downstairs hearing the screaming clearly. She saw two assassin's torchering Kasai as she moved in quickly and knocked them put before throwing them into a cage just across. She went in quickly seeing the condition Kasai was in as she made her way over and cut what was tying him down. She saw him fall but used her back to catch him as she gently placed him down. "Sol..." Blade gently nudged him to wake him up as she had worry in her eyes. She laid down and protected him with her body as she used his blood to cover up her scent to make them think she and Kasai were barely moving.

@DevVoid @EeviumZ @Dubkip_Playz @Shadow_Pup @BlueMew392

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Necróz nodded and let the Umbreon leap up onto Shade. He listened to the prince's panic and scratched the Umbreon behind the ears when it jumped up on his shoulder to help release some tension. Then, Moonlight had used Psychic to lift Shadow onto Shade. " I am well aware of the situation. I was about to bring her Umbreon to her. Perhaps you should be coming along. " He explained and off Shade dashed, the Beeheeyem controlling Shadow's arms to hold onto the saddle. " Sit tight, Shade's a fast one. We'll get there in no time. " As they rid, someone else started to come closer and close from behind. It was Necróz' Escavalier, with his Gengar riding on the back. It easily caught up with Shade and held the tempo, moving with the group.

Zoey hopped off of Talon after reaching their destination and saw the Shiny Arcanine that Sparkx pointed at. "Is that her?" She asked and then read the Arcanine's name tag once she got closer to them, "Oh, so you are Hetilla. Pleased to meet you." She petted Hetilla's head to greet her and proceeded to get on her back with some aid from the Arcanine. Once they've arrived at the Darkest Palace, Zoey saw King Fernande at the entrance and instantly became nervous and scared. Thankfully Sparkx's nudge managed to calm her down a bit and reminded her why she needed to do this. She got off of Hetilla and slowly made her way towards the wicked king.

Raven was still on Sparkx's back and heard what the Jolteon said. "Pichu! (Got it!)" Raven whispered back.

Once she got close enough, Zoey stopped and bowed at the king. "Greetings, King Fernande," she said, trying to stay as calm as she possibly could, "It is truly an honor to make your acquaintance. My name is Zoey. I've come from the Wolfa Kingdom.... for the opportunity to serve under you." She then proceeded to stop bowing after introducing herself.

Fernande looked to the maid then at the Jolteon and Arcanine. "Those Pokemon, are they yours?" He asked as they seemed familiar to him. Sparkx looked to Zoey as if asking her to come up with a story to trick him about her and Hetilla. Sparkx saw Fernandez approach slowly as she stood guard in front of Zoey.

Shadow held on to the horse as luckily he had his katana with him to defend himself. Blue moved to inside Necróz's hood with Moonlight to prevent from being knocked off. "Its possible she went on her own without telling anyone, I haven't seen her all day today" he said to the assassin. "We can't act reckless either because we never know if JC's life is at sake." He reminded him.

@BlueMew392 @DevVoid @Dubkip_Playz @Shadow_Pup @EeviumZ

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai looked at Blade, "I need to get to my armour and weapons, I can see the table where they are from here, cover me while I grab them" he limped over to the table and got changed into his armour and picked up his hidden blades and his sword. He then looked back at the cage and noticed that the torturer was still alive, he walked over to him and said "let's have some fun shall we" but the torturer shouted out for help so Kasai slashed his throat with one of his hidden blades. He turned to Blade "I think we should expect company" he said as waves of soldiers came charging down into the dungeon, he fought off as many as he could, carving a path through the masses and trying to make his way to the stairs with Blade, but they were over whelmed and taken up from the dungeon to see the King. He was thrown at Kind Fernande's feet, one of the soldiers said "this absol was trying to rescue the prisoner". Kasai just knelt there before the King, beaten, bloody and tired, he didn't even process that Zoey was there.

Zoey looked down a bit after Fernande asked about Sparkx and Hitella, trying to come up with something that would prevent him from being suspicious. "Yes, they are," she said, still looking down, "These two have been with me ever since I began working as a maid. Truth be told.... the reason why I left that kingdom...." What she plans to say next would be hard for her to do and might hurt her a bit as well. 'Please forgive me, your majesties,' she thought to herself. "....is because I feel that a new ruler is needed. Someone who would show true power and who would not be as soft as the current ruler," she said, feeling disgusted at herself for saying these things, even if she didn't mean it, "And someone who is not afraid to take that power by force. That's why..... I wish to serve under you, my lord."

"Chu, P-Pichu Pi. (Wow, s-she's fully committed to this role." Raven whispered to Sparkx.

Zoey looked back up after explaining her supposed reason for coming and heard a bunch of commotion coming from inside. To her surprise, the cause of it was Kasai, who appeared to be in a much worse condition compared to the last time she saw him.

DevVoid

(Just noting @LunarSilvally , Moonlight is hiding in the chest area of the robe since there is no space in the hood. If anything, that is where Blue could hide, too)

" I realized the princess went off on her own. It's all according to Fernande's plans. " Necróz said, as they were riding along. He pointed to the ground. Along the dirt path were a set of hoofprints belonging to a Sawsbuck, leading to the forest. Shade switched directions, looking down slightly to follow the hoofprints. They rode into the forest, off to follow what Necróz assumed to the JC's pokemon Meadow back to its location. " We can't let her get there first. She is gonna be captured, as the King has planned to. "

Blade glared at Fernandez as she stood abive Kasai protecting him from harm. She growled in warning to stay away as she didn't like him one bit. King Fernanade looked to the maid before he smirked a bit. "Well, I'm glad you recognized my power, welcome to Darkest palace maid" he said before his eyes caught on the knight and the Absol. "Oh I know this Absol, this is Princess JC's Absol...Blade was it" he said laughing. "Well I guess you need more torched knight!" He said kicking him to the ground. Blade bit his leg by doing so before she took this opportunity to knock out the rest of them with her moves. She went above Kasai again growling. Sol!" She said as she noticed Zoey giving a look of confusion before back at Fernande.

She made it to Darkest Palace as she saw her knight Kasai and Blade just at the foot of Fernanade and Zoey her maid with Sparkx and Hetilla. "-What is Zoey doing here....Hm...Shadow probably set up a plan that he asked Zoey to do so I'll play along-" she thought before Meadow leaped into the castle. "King Fernanade stop! I came just as you asked now let my knight go! He is hurt or do you even have a heart!" She said as Meadow walked up in front as she made eye contact with Zoey lifting her mask up a bit as she winked at her to let her know that she was going to play along with her trick. She removed her mask before hooking it to the side of Meadow.

"You lured me just like you planned now let my knight go!" She said eyes with sincerity. Fernande smiled but gave a smirk. "Alright, but first get off that Sawsbuck of your?" He asked as he saw her get off her. "Let the knight be and patch him up, you maid fix him up that's an order!" He said stern before looking to JC. "Now come closer or I could just instantly change my mind about your knight and just kill him!" He said coldheartedly. She gave him the glaring eyes before closing them as she spoke. "Fine...I will do as you wish..."she said as she approached him. "Drop your katana Princess, I'm not dumb to see it" he said seeing her do what she was told as she placed it at Meadow's side.

"Good girl now come here" he said watching her come close before grabbing her wrist pulling her towards him. "Finally your mine hahahaha!" He said as he pressed a button. "Now do not disturb us!" He said before he teleported to somewhere in the castle with JC in his arms but before she disappeared her eyes let out tears.

"-JC!-" the girls said calling out her name trying to follow her but to no avail. Sparkx lookes to Zoey with a sad expression but nudged her to Kasai to help him.

"We may be too late on that Necróz, you know how dirty Fernande is right?" Shadow said as Blue popped out and leaped into Shadow's arms to be held. "He will do anything to take the hand of my sister, he can be a dangerous person if you anger him...I just have a feeling that it might be too late but I can't say things like that until I see it for myself..." He added having a bad feeling.

@DevVoid @BlueMew392 @Dubkip_Playz @EeviumZ @Shadow_Pup

Zoey was surprised to see the princess' Absol but was even more surprised to see the princess herself arrive. 'Oh no! She's here!' She thought to herself. When the princess noticed her, the maid had a look on her face that screams out 'I can explain!'. Zoey felt the need to do something but refrained from doing after seeing Princess JC wink at her, which made her a bit concerned. 'What is she planning?' She thought. She watched as the princess complied with Fernande's demand and walked towards, a sight Zoey did not like seeing. Her eyes widened when the king pulled the princess into his arms and teleported away. The only trace that was left of them were the tears Princess JC shedded before being teleported away.

After that moment had passed, Zoey just stood there, speechless as she just stared at the spot the princess was at before disappearing. She couldn't believe this happened. She didn't want to believe it, but there's no denying that it did. The nudge from the Jolteon snapped her out of her trance, and she then dropped to her knees while having her head down in misery with eyes shut. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes as she felt like she has failed to keep the princess out of danger. "I'm sorry..... JC....." She said.

Raven hopped off of Sparkx and landed next to Zoey to comfort her, "Pichu.... (Zoey....)".

After a few seconds, Zoey's clenched into fists as anger now started to fill her. This is not over yet. There is still time to get out of this predicament. "No...." The maid said, wiping the tears off her eyes and looking back up, "This is not over yet. We just have find a way to save the princess as well." She stood back up and immediately thought of something as well as noticed that no one is around. The maid brought out a Pokéball with a black rose symbol imprinted on it and out came a shiny Roserade, Rosé. "Rosé, I need you sneak around the palace to see if you could find the princess," she said to the grass-type, "She's been captured, and if anyone can find her undetected, it's you. If you find her and have an opportunity to save her, take it."

Raven was glad that Zoey was able to pull herself together. She turned to Rosé and said, "Pichu! Pi Pichu! (Good luck! Don't get caught!)" Rosé nodded and looked at Raven. "Roserade Rose, (Don't worry, I won't.)" she said. Rosé closed her eyes and surrounded herself with a Petal Blizzard. Once the blizzard cleared, Rosé was gone.

"We're counting on you," Zoey turned her attention towards the injured Kasai, "Now to do my part." She rushed to Kasai to treat his wounds.

DevVoid

Shade was storming through the forest, following the hoofprints at a fast pace. Soon enough, Necróz, Blue and Shadow found themselves at the Darkest Palace, where they could just barely catch a glimpse of the King teleporting away with the Princess. Shade came to a sudden halt, lifting his front legs in the air before stomping them back on the ground. Necróz jumped off and examined the area. The King, teleporting somewhere. It couldn't be in the wild. The King may be a brute, but he's not dumb. They must be somewhere in the castle. Moonlight flew out of Necróz's Robes, and looked at the scenery. Then, it used it's mind manipulation powers to talk to everyone through their thoughts. 'We are going to examine the castle, thoroughly. This time, all bets are off, and the killswitch is engaged.' It translated into everyone's heads, before it latched itself onto his trainer's back, using Psychic to lift him into the air and allow him to fly. With that, Necróz took off, flying around the castle, checking the windows. He was experienced with the castle layout, as he had been roaming around it too, taking contracts from the King and other people in it. The first places he would check are the Throne Room and the King's Sleeping Chambers. Those seemed the most important.

She was teleported to a room where no one knew as she hit him with her elbow to the stomach for him to let go. She turned to face him as she pulled out Bella's Pokeball as a Depudente from style Furfrou appeared. "I won't let you take my hand Fernande! You have to get through Bella here first to get to me!"she said to him as Bella growled giving a bark but just in case she sent out Inari and Phyralis her Delcatty and Liepard to cover her from the back. "Hehe oh JC, very stubborn aren't you well then meet my signature Pokemon" he said as a Houndoom appeared growling.

She pulled out another Luxury ball before speaking. "Then meet my signature Pokemon of my kingdom!" She said as the Luxruy ball opened as a Dusk Lycanroc appeared. "Meet Wolfa, the Dusk Lycanroc!" She said.

Meanwhile back at the main room

Blue leaped off after Necróz as he took the air as she closed her eyes to see if she could sense her. It was then Belle appeared beside her as she already knew of the situation. Belle closed her eyes as she raised her paw up as thr back of her hair stood up straight. She was there for thr moment before she sensed the Princesses aura. She opened her eyes before seeing Necróz in midair before she got his attention. "Bwwaaarrf!("Follow me, I sense her aura") She barked as she leaped off through a hallway. Blue wasn't hesitate to follow as she would find her partner at all costs.

Shadow got off Shades before casting Ghost our, his shiny female Decidueye. "Ghost search the castle, my sister is in trouble" he told her. "Deci!" She said nodding before taking flight searching around the castle levels. Shadow approached Zoey before whispering to her. "Don't think you have fail me and JC because you have not, my sister's hand isn't taken yet" he said gently patting her head to reassure her.-

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @Dubkip_Playz @BlueMew392 @EeviumZ

DevVoid

As Necróz flew back around, he saw Belle and Blue take off into the castle through the window. He flew through it, bursting it into shards. He flew down to the two and followed them. As long as his contract is still going, it is his duty to protect the royals with his life. That includes the princess. Moonlight, while keeping Necróz up with Psychic, had been trying to go through the castle, scanning brain activity and memories. If he could find JC's memories, he also would know where she would be.

As sneaky as Fernandez was, he had a trick up his sleeve to get JC to obey him. "I suggest you return those precious Pokemon of yours inside their Pokeball before they get hurt until you want me to push this button I have in my which can instantly hurt your members in the main room" he said pulling out a small button.

She was furious that he had a type of trick like that up his sleeve, he had found her weakness and that was the protection of her members from her palace. She had no choice but to obey his order to prevent any of her ranks from being hurt. She pulled out the girls Luxury balls. The girls noticed his before crying out to her. "-JC no! Its a trap!-" Bella said barking. "I know it is Bella....but I must obey for the sake of your lives..." She said as she returned the girls before they had a chance to stop her.

"Hehe good girl now"he walked up to as he grabbed her wrist pulling her close. She lookes away from him uninterested. "My beautiful JC, your mine at least" he said. "Now let me have your hand" "I rather die then give you my hand..." She said bravely. "Is that so...Hm" he said pulling out a knife as she pushed herself away from him but he still had a grip on her wrist. "How about I make more scars on your wrist with this knife her?" He said looking to her wrists as he smirked. She didn't want more scars from him as she had a face of frustration but she was too stubborn to give in.

Belle felt JC's aura grow stronger as she came to a stop by a window in a far corner. She ran up to it as she seemed confused at first but when she reached her paw out it went through like it was some hidden passage. Blue came to a stop as well seeing this as she nodded before Belle raised er paw down. "Bwaaarrf!"-this way! I found a secret passage!-" Belle said waiting for Necróz as she looked down the long hall for him.-

@DevVoid @BlueMew392 @Dubkip_Playz @Shadow_Pup @EeviumZ

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai, was resting in his arm, he felt dizzy and he was quite delirious, he saw Zoey come towards him and in his not properly with it state he blurted out "you have beautiful eyes" before collapsing unconscious. Jade moved forward after releasing herself from her pokeball and started to drag Kasai out of the palace, she put him down for a second and grabbed Blaze and Haze's pokeballs from Kasai, she threw them using her mouth and then got the Houndoom and Incineroar to assist her.
They eventually got Kasai back to the Wolfa kingdom and left him with a doctor to be healed.

The maid blushed a bit after hearing what Kasai said. As she was tending Kasai's wounds, Zoey turned to see that Prince Shadow and Necróz have arrived. A sigh escaped from her as she was relieved that she didn't have to do this alone. She resumed on taking care of Kasai and felt the prince patting on her head. "I know," she replied to him turning to him with a smile, "Although, I feel as if the plan has changed a bit, has it not?" When she turned back to where the knight was, she was surprised to see him being carried away by his Pokémon, most likely back to the Wolfa Kingdom.

Meanwhile, Rosé was sneaking around the palace to try to find princess or at least a lead to where she could be. So far, the grass-type hasn't been caught or spotted yet. She soon heard what she presumed to be the princess' voice and proceeded to follow where it's coming from.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Necróz had broken into sprinting, using the help of Moonlight's Psychic to move at inhuman speeds. While the Beeheeyem made sure he was being pushed into the right direction, Necróz ran into the same direction, giving him a combined speed boost that made him leave behind a trail of strong psychic energy. He ran into the secret passageway as soon as Belle found it, making sure to push her aside gently as he dashed past her. Then, he slid into the connected room, already two pokeballs out. " Not so fast! " He shouted, smirked and threw out his Pangoro and Heliolisk. The Pangoro pulled down the small black leather cap it was wearing by the brim, then cracked its knuckles. The Heliolisk hissed intimidatingly, opening its frill. Moonlight flew out of his robe and held open its arms, rotating them. Necróz drew his broadsword. They were all ready for what was about to happen next.

JC and Fernande stopped once a familiar voice to the princess's ears came to her. "Necróz!" She said as Fernandez still had his hand on her wrist holding her but felt a rough pull as she was being helded in his arms which she struggled to get out of. She stopped once she felt the blade of the knife at her neck as she remained still with a stern, yet irritating face. "Your such a pain..." She said before glancing to Necróz. "Necróz, restrain this King, DO not kill him understand!" She ordered as in a quick movement she pulled out her katana that she secretly didn't put back on Meadow to protect her neck as she pushed Fernandez off her but he had managed to cut her wrist with the knife as she flipped to stand again. "What! I thought you put that on your Sawsbuck!?" Fernande said. "You may have tricks up your sleeve Fernanade but I do as well just to protect myself and my members!" She said as Belle appeared in front of her with her long bone ready. "Belle!" She said seeing the Lucario look to her with a smile before back at Fernanade. "Alright, you know what to do Belle" she told her as Belle nodded. She was holding her wrist however, with her other hand as it was dripping blood on the floor. "-Princess your hurt!?-" I'm alright Belle, its just a scratch" she said as Blue came to her side as well licking her wrist.

Shadow sighed but gave a chuckle. "Yes it did Zoey, now go help our knight and head back to the castle, we will make sure the Princess gets home safe" he told her patting her head to go. "Jolt!("I'll see you back at the palace Raven, take care of yourself and protect them both with that electricity you have") Sparkx told her giving a smile.

Zoey stood back up after being on her knees while she was treating Kasai. She heard the prince's order to go back home, which took her by surprise. For someone who was scared about coming to the Darkest Palace, Zoey now doesn't want to just go home, not after coming this far. She too wanted to contribute in saving Princess JC, but she also knew better than to disobey an order from a royal. "A-As you wish, your highness," she said with a little bow while also not trying sound disappointed in having to go home.

"Pichu! Pi! (I will! Good luck, Sparkx!)" Raven said to Sparkx and climbed up on Zoey's shoulder.

Zoey proceeded to walk towards the main room's exit but suddenly stopped and turned back to the prince. "You don't suppose Fernande will be mad at me for just leaving, right?" She asked.

As that went on, Rosé managed to find the passageway the others found and went through it. Once she found the princess and the other, the grass-type remained out of sight, waiting for the right moment to jump in.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Necróz nodded, then said. " You said not to kill him, but.. " He snapped his fingers with his left hand. This triggered three moves to happen. First, Pangoro put Fernandez' Houndoom into a swift KO with a Focus Punch it had been secretly charging up. Heliolisk used Thunder Wave on Fernandez so that he couldnt move as much, and Moonlight lifted him into the air using Psychic and forced him to move infront of Necróz. " ..you never said to not hurt him, either. " He finished, waving over his Pangoro. Pangoro had walked back to Necróz, being done with Houndoom. " Pangoro, you know what to do. " The Pangoro nodded, and prepared a fire punch. However, just before punching Fernandez, it opened its fist into a palm and held it on his face, branding the imprint of his palm onto Fernandez' face using the heat from the Fire Punch. He lifted his hand when the heat lowered to a near-cold temperature and crossed his arms. Maybe this imprint will teach him a lesson. Maybe the shame of having to run around with the imprint of a Pangoro hand will be enough to turn him over. Or maybe itll just fuel his anger. Either way, this branding wasnt in any way even closely enough to kill him. It was merely the same type of branding usually done on cows. It would hurt, yes, but it wasnt lethal. Moonlight strengthened the Psychic he used on Fernandez to make sure he couldnt move during or after the process at all.

Shadow looked to Zoey giving a chuckle. "Not of course not or may be he will once he knows that you were just tricking him the whole time but don't worry, if he tries to hurt you he will have to answer to the blade of my katana first" he answered her.

She could hear Fernanade's screaming from what Panguro was doing to him. She wrapped her injured wrist for now before standing up walking over to them. "Alright Panguro that's enough" she said. "I like to speak with him before we leave this place in one piece" she added.

@DevVoid @Dubkip_Playz @Shadow_Pup @BlueMew392 @EeviumZ

DevVoid

Necróz called back Heliolisk and Pangoro. Then, he took the pokeballs and any weapons he could find from Fernande while he was held still by Moonlight, to make sure he couldnt cause any more harm to anyone. He nodded to Moonlight who promptly lifted him to the ground, but still held his limbs still with Psychic, ensuring he wasn't going anywhere. Then, Necróz turned to Princess JC as he withdrew his broadsword, and took out his Crossbow. " He's all yours. If he tries to break free and either tries to flee or fight back, I'll cripple him with an arrow. "

She nodded to Necróz before walking towards Fernanade. "Thank you Necróz and as for you I just have one thing to say, no matter how hard you try King Fernanade, you will never have my hand!" She said. "I will only accept my hand to someone would treats me well and not mess with my feelings! But let me tell you one thing, do something like this again and I will have no choice but to order my well skilled assassin Necróz here to kill you and mark my words he will do it without hesitation. Do I make myself clear!" She warned as she picked up her blade and put it away. Fernande had a face of anger but was forced to nod his head. "Yes I heard you Princess....loud and clear" he said answering. "That mark on your face was just a warning but next time your life will be at stake and thanks to you my wrist is injured!" She said stern. "Let him go Necróz, you don't want me bleeding out now do you?" She said as she patted his arm to signal him. "We are done here" she finished as she walked out of them room. Belle came over and grabbed her wrist. "Belle?" She said looking to the Lucario. "-Let me wrap it better for you-" she said before taking the silk cloth and wrapped it around her injured wrist for the blood to properly soak into it. "Thanks Belle" she told her before looking to Necróz. "Meadow is downstairs so once I get on her back we can leave and I will give you your pay once we get back to the palace ok" she told him as she made her way downstairs.

@DevVoid @BlueMew392 @Dubkip_Playz @Shadow_Pup @EeviumZ

Rosé watched the torturing of King Fernande and knew well that her help was most likely unneeded. While still remaining out of sight, she proceeded to exit the scene and the palace but not before placing a black rose petal on the stairs for the princess to see. Just a little something Rosé likes to do every now and then to make sure her presence was known.

Zoey giggled after hearing the prince's response, which she didn't mean to. "That's reassuring," she said feeling a bit embarrassed that she giggled at his response, "I guess I have nothing to worry about knowing that you'll protect me." She gave the prince one last smile before proceeding to exit the palace. A few seconds after she exited, a small Petal Blizzard of black rose petals appeared in front of her, and once it cleared, Rosé was there. "Rosé, is the princess safe," she said and Rosé nodded, looking a bit disappointed that she didn't do much, "Thank goodness. Guess you didn't have a need to jump in to help, huh? Don't worry, maybe next time." She returned Rosé back into her Pokéball and resumed on making her way back to the palace.

DevVoid

" Fine by me. " Necróz responded and nodded towards Moonlight. Moonlight tossed him into the wall with Psychic, Heliolisk using Thunder Wave once more to make sure he can't catch up as fast. Moonlight hid back in Necróz' Robe and Necróz returned Heliolisk to his pokeball. " We should clear out, before more knights arrive. " He said as he followed them out of the room. He cracked his neck and hand joints, preparing for another possible fight. They were still in enemy territory, so he had to be aware of his surroundings. Moonlight had secretly been using his Mind Manipulation powers to detect any brain activity around them to ensure any ambush was for naught.

She finally made her way into the main room as she saw Meadow leap up to her gently nudging her. She reached her hand out to pet her before giving a smile. "I'm alright Meadow really, thanks to Necróz here" she told her as she smiled to her. "Well lets go home shall we?" She told her as she got on her back holding the reins. "Lets go home everyone" she said. "You too brother" she added seeing him. Shadow chuckled before answering. "Alright, I'm coming" he said before Talon came to his side as he got on his back.

She patted Meadow's neck to go as she leaped off back to the castle. Shadow saw Zoey as Talon lowered to her level. "Hop on, don't want a lady walking by herself back to the castle" he said extending his hand out to her.-

DevVoid

Necróz nodded and went outside, where Shade had been waiting. Necróz smirked while he snuck a bag of gold he nicked from the King as he stripped him from weaponry and pokemon into the sidebags where he kept the others. Moonlight was aware of what he had done, and silently laughed at it. Necróz jumped up on his horse and rid back to the Wolfa Kingdom, joining JC and the others. Then, he spoke up to ask her a question. " What do I do with these? " He said, holding up the pokeball belt and weapons he took from the King.

As Zoey continued on her way back to the Wolfa Kingdom, she quickly remembered how long the way back was as she realized the only she got here quickly was because she traveled by air. "Maybe I should've insisted on stay with the prince," she said to herself. She sighed to herself after this fact has occurred to her.

Raven looked around the forest and then looked up to see Prince Shadow and Talon descending towards them. "Pichu!" She said to Zoey, pointing at them.

"What is it?" Zoey asked her partner and turned to see the prince and Talon descending to their level. "And here I was worried that I was going to have a long walk home," she said with a smile, before taking hold of Prince Shadow's hand and getting on Talon.

She lookes to Necróz seeing the belt of Fernanade's Pokeballs and sighed. "Necróz...I told you to restrain him not take his Pokeball belt....nevermind that I'll take it...." She said grabbing the belt from him as she put it away in the side bag that Meadow was holding. "We should be almost there and then I will give you your pay...also did you take a bag of his jewels Necróz because knowing you I am pretty sure you would do that" she asked taking of her mask and hooked it to Meadow.

Shadow just chuckled. "Come on I can't let a lady like yourself to walk so long but anyway hold on"he said to her as Talon flew up higher back to the palace.

@DevVoid @EeviumZ @Shadow_Pup @Dubkip_Playz @BlueMew392

DevVoid

" I had to take all dangerous objects from him. It is my duty to protect you and the royals, after all. But, yes, I did indeed take money from him. " He said, pausing before saying " But, I did it for a just cause. " He then continued, and went on to explain. " See, he still owed me money. Lots of it. He never paid for the things he ordered me to do. He just told me 'Do first, get paid later'. But ,that later never happened, and I never got my money from him. So, I didn't do his jobs, either. I just used moonlight to make him think I did. Now, the bag I took still isnt enough from what he owes me, but itll have to suffice for now. "

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai left the doctor and walked around the palace, no-one seemed to be back yet, this worried him. So he took his heavily stitched and bandaged self outside, he decided to watch the skies for the return of the others, in a professional sense he was tensed for the return of the princess and prince, but personally he was just hoping that Zoey made it back safe, he was slightly delirious at the Darkest Palace, but he definitely saw her there. So he stood outside the palace with Jade, watching the skys.

She looked to Necróz before nodding. "Your not wrong to steal from Fernanade since he is not always fair but yes you have done a well good job at protecting me and Shadow...I just hope I am paying you enough for your services....sometimes I think I am not...if you ever feel I am not paying you enough just let me know ok" she said giving a gentle smile even if he can't see it. "We are almost to the palace and I am pretty sure Kasai may be worried about the prince and princess not being there" she added as she saw Shadow up above on Talon and Zoey her maid. "Of course, our safety is most important and I trust you to keep it safe with both me and Prince Shadow" she finished as she patted Meadow's neck again to run faster. She nodded before leaping off faster to palace.-

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @BlueMew392 @Dubkip_Playz @EeviumZ

Lucas had dashed into his room to hide, Callie had waved and this freaked him out. He ran into his room, lock the doors and watched outside the window. Then he saw her, the princess was arriving at the castle. Lucas smashed the window to avoid Callie, slid down the roof and right in front of the castle gates. He climbed up the watch tower and waited for the princess and the shady man to arrive just to make sure no one was following them.

Zoey looked around as Talon continued to fly them back to the castle. She didn't notice it on the way to the Darkest Palace, but the view from the sky looked amazing and also relaxing. She closed her eyes as she felt the wind blow through her hair, feeling relaxed and relieved that the worst has already passed for the time being. In fact, she was so relaxed that she unintentionally started to rest her head on the prince's back.

Raven noticed what Zoey was doing and quickly tried to get her attention by tapping the back of her head. "Pi Pichu!" She said.

"Hmm? What is it, Raven?" Zoey said in a relaxed tone as she turned to her partner. She realized what she was doing and immediately lifted her head off of Prince Shadow's back. "I-I'm sorry, your highness! I-I d-didn't mean to!" She apologized while blushing out of embarrassment.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai spotted the flying pokemon nearing the palace, he looked harder, it was Zoey..leaning against the back of Prince Shadow. Kasai's face turned from a look of relief and joy to that of peing slapped in the face. He slowly turned around and walked back into the castle, he entered the training room and set up dummies all around him before pulling out his sword and destroying the dummies one by one, he flew around the training room in a fit of anger. He finished and left the training room calmer but not happy in any way, he started to walk towards the kitchens for a drink. Jade had backed away from Kasai and was waiting outside for the others to land, she didn't like to see Kasai in this state.

"Pi Pichu Pi! (Don't need to tell me twice!)" Raven said to Sparkx. The happy Pichu proceeded to jump on Sparkx's head to rest on it.

Zoey shook her head after hearing the prince off his back to her. "N-No, I couldn't. I shouldn't," she replied. She tried to find some way to change the subject, and that was when she spotted the palace. "Oh l-look, we've already made it home," she said while pointing at it.

DevVoid

Necróz thought about his payments. " Well, actually princess, your payment is quite acceptable. Atleast, you pay what you put me on a contract for, in comparison to the old bag in the Darkest Castle. " He laughed, with a creepy slow raspy chuckle. " The riches you give me is just fine. Not to worry. " He said, cutting off his own laugh. He pat Shades and pointed forward, making him run to the Wolfa Castle Gate faster.

She gave a chuckle. "Well, I suppose that's true Necróz, I keep my word on paying others right but if you say I am paying you enough then alright" she answered as she looked ahead of her seeing a large enough gasp that looked like a cliff. "-oh geez....forgot about the cliff...-" she thought before turning back to Necróz. "Better prepare Shade's to jump because there is a cliff ahead. I forgot all about it because I was worried for one of my knights" she said as she patted Meadow's neck again to swiftly go faster to jump. "Saws!("My jumps never fail me!") She said nodding before picking up her swift pace as she edged closer to the cliff.

Once Meadow was close enough to the cliff she lifted her front legs up in the air before using her hind legs to push her off the edge of the cliff as she leaped up high. She was now airborne for a long moment, her front legs folded close to her body with her hind legs stretched out. Once she got closer to the other side, she stretched her front legs out to touch the ground before her hind legs folded after. "Slow down Meadow" she told her seeing her slow down as she stood on her hind legs for the moment before bring herself down to four.
She turned Meadow around as she waited for Necróz to jump his horse like she did.

@DevVoid