• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Royal World

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Necróz realized that he was to be back at the Wolfa Castle, to defend the royals. He could sense a familiar aura. Might be the one of Belle, one of the princess' palace pokemon. He stood up and put his equipment away, into the bags on Shade. Then, he got up on Shade and rid from the forest, in mostly clear view of the Darkest Palace Windows. But, he didnt care for this. If King Fernandez were to personally declare an attack against him, their contract would be torn, and it'd make him a target to Necróz. And who wants to be a target to a guy like that? On his way, Shade had jumped over the horde of Darkest Knights, safely landing in the Wolfa Kingdom and running to the Gate of the Wolfa Castle, indicating that Necróz has arrived. While it was mid-air in the first jump, however, Necróz jumped off the saddle and landed on the ground. As he stood up, he had his broadsword drawn and his robe opened, revealing his heavy, protective shoulderplates and chestplate. Then, he jumped up again, throwing down a pokeball that cast out his Salamence. The Salamence promptly flew up into the air, with his trainer landing on its back. Necróz cheered it on with his sword held up high as it flew around, burning masses of Darkest Knights into ashes using Flamethrower.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai woke up suddenly, he sat up regretting it almost instantly as a sharp pain caused him to lay back down. But he grimaced and turned to face Jade "Jade, use Heal Pulse on me, I need to go and defend the palace." Jade did as told and Kasai stood. He walked out from the tent after thanking the healer, and ran to the palace. Once he arrived he set up defences at the gate, he sent out King, Haze and Talos and told them to guard the gate, while he sent out Blaze, Fern and Ginger to assist the villagers. Jay was also sent out, he sat up on Kasai shoulder and applied a light amount of electricity down onto his sword. He stood at the gate with his defending Pokemon, no one would get to these villagers, at least until Jade stopped using heal pulse.

Lucas slid down the side of the hill, “ We need help if we want to get everybody into the cast-“ Lucas was stating before being interrupted by 3 Pokémon. The Pokémon stopped, and helped the villagers. They were kingdom Pokémon! Lucas quickly realeased everyone he had on had and helped out the evacuation.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Callie mentally slapped herself for not having that idea before. She took out her Pokeballs, and released three of her Pokemon: Blade the Gallade, Belle the Gothitelle, and Blaze the Delphox.
"You guys, I need you to help us bring the village residents into the castle. Can I trust you all?" she asked.
Blade was immediately off without a word, working to bring the villagers into the castle. Belle and Blaze hesitated, not wanting to leave Callie's side, but quickly followed Blade.

She could hear a ruckess back at the castle as she looked to Belle. Belle knew that look as she nodded. Belle closed her eyes as the hair on her back lifted using her aura to communicate. "-Necróz if you can hear me, the princess is in the village, there are four knights of Darkest Palace that need to be assassinated, hurry before Fernande appears-" she told him before opening her eyes again facing the knights.

She looked at the knights again before speaking. "I'll ask you one more time, tell me what you are planning!?" She asked stern. "Like we said, we are not saying anything to you princess hehe you'll know soon enough" he said. She was becoming frustrated as she was able to pull out her katana and slay him herself but she only used it for self defense not to kill others.

Mask felt something coming like it was going to hit the princess. He looked around cautiously until he saw it. In an instant he pulled out his own katana as in a swift moment he appeared in front of JC as his sword collided with another. He pushed the unknown swordsman off his blade before raising his arm up to protect the princess.

"Fernande..." She said as she saw Mask in front of her protecting her. "What is it that you want!?" She asked but she knew that was a dumb answer as she knew it already. "I want your hand so that way both kingdom's will be mine!" He laughed. She saw something in his arms, a child as his sword was pointed at his neck. "You! Let him go!?" She said. "Hehe now you notice Princess, I'll let him go if you follow what I have to say" he said.

"Tsk.." She said before bow standing in front of Mask giving him a hand signal to put his blade down. Mask didn't like the idea but he would never disobey her orders unless she was in complete danger. He lowered his blade before watching Fernande closely.

Shadow felt something was wrong as he didn't like the feeling but even so he couldn't leave the palace unattended nor their mother. He felt uneasy as he watched from the balcony. He grabbed Talon's Pokeball as it opened revealing a Braviary. "Talon, go find JC, I have a bad feeling" he said to the bird. "Brave!" He said nodding before flying off. "Zoey?" He called.

@DevVoid @BlueMew392 @Dubkip_Playz @EeviumZ

DevVoid

Necróz had received the message, but he was not quite done yet. When his Salamence went to take a U-Turn while flying, Necróz leaped off of him with a somersault, casting him back into his pokeball. Then, when he still had time to react, he took out his crossbow, quickly loaded up one of the spare arrows he had holstered in his belt and shot one arrow at Fernande. But, he didnt aim for the head, or any vital parts. He aimed for the arms, specifically the wrist that was holding the dagger up to the endangered kid. The arrow whistled through the sky as Necróz quickly threw the crossbow at the castle window, breaking a hole in it before crashing through it, rolling on the ground to safety. If all went right, the arrow would now be penetrating the Dark King's hand and force him to let go of the weapon. Necróz stood up, quickly dusted himself off and took out his broadsword, nodding to the queen silently before dashing into a horde of knights that had snuck into the castle, fending them off. He had sustained injuries from the crash, a few glass shards got stuck in his flesh inbetween the metal plates of his armour, and he could feel like one of his rib bones were cracked, but he remained fighting, burning with bloodlust.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Blade's POV)
The Blade Pokemon sprinted through the village, assisting villagers in getting to the palace. His blades were constantly extended, as he knew that he could be attacked at any time.
Belle, Callie's Gothitelle, floated along next to him with her psychic powers. Both had serious expressions, knowing the situation was dire.
However, suddenly they came across a familiar figure and the princess. Both became incredibly angry, knowing who the figure was.
"Gallade, lade." (Belle, go get Miss Callie. I will protect the princess.)
Belle nodded, her eyes flickering blue. "Elle." (As you wish. Please remain safe...)
Blade seemed to laugh. "Gall-ade?" (How could I possibly do that, now?)
The pair shared a smile, before turning in their separate directions.
Blade used Extreme Speed to get to the princess quickly, his protective instinct overriding all his rational thoughts. Growling at the Dark King, he placed a blade in front of the princess, in a protective gesture.

(Belle's POV)
The Astral Body Pokemon floated through the streets, before eventually coming across Callie again. She cried out urgently, getting the knight's attention.
"Telle-gothit!" She motioned for the knight to follow, an expression of urgency on her face.

She saw a familar arrow shot Fernande's wrist as he was holding the sword at the boys neck. She could hear him scream a bit before pulling it out as if it was nothing. "Dang assassin, always getting in my way!" He said in an anger way as his wrist was dripping a lot of blood.

She looked to Necróz and nodded before he went back to defend the castle. She looked back at Fernandez before he spoke again. "Princess you will be mine weather you like it or not!" He said throwing the kid aside as he went towards her with his sword ready to strike her. However, Belle intervened as she used her bone club to block the attack before pushing him back hard. "Dang Lucario!" He said. "Did you honestly think you would get that close to me with others protecting me, you must be an idiot!" She said as Belle stood her ground in front of her.

Fernande ignored her words as he went towards her again. She made a hand signal to Mask before he nodded as in an instant collided his katana with his sword. "Dang assassin!" He said feeling himself being pushed back. "You have to get through Mask here first to get to me and trust me he will do anything to protect me from harm even if his life hangs in the balance" she warned him. "Don't even think of talking him out of it because he barely speaks to anyone anymore so only I speak for him" she added looking to him.

Fernandez had no choice but to fight with Mask and he had to admit that he was having a hard time finding a weakness. Belle saw the Galade approach before she raised her arm up to stop him. "-Mask is handling him for now just make sure the Princess is well protected-" Belle told the Galade.-

@DevVoid @EeviumZ

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Blade's POV)
"As you wish. Please alert me if my assistance is required in combat. Miss Callie is on her way to assist." The Gallade put up a Protect and Light Screen up, protecting the princess. He had no thoughts except to protect at all costs.
He looked back at the princess, ensuring that no one was behind her, before looking forward. He watched the conflict carefully, ready to intervene if things got out of hand.

DevVoid

Necróz swung his broadsword in a wide area, cutting down knights left and right. He jumped back a bit and charged up, rotating his body and holding the broadsword with both hands as far to the left and behind as he could. Then, he started spinning, unwinding like a corkscrew. He carefully stood on his toes, spinning on his heel in a fast motion. He was practically a tornado of slicing death. The velocity of him spinning plus the weight of the sword leaning to the left combined to allow him to slowly spin faster at an even pace, making any soldier be cut into half when he spun towards them. When he saw that there was no more enemies near him, he held one leg up high and stomped on the ground, letting one hand go of the handle before sticking the blade with all his might into the ground. Using the stomp, he held his free hand onto the blade again and kicked himself into the air, twirling around one last time before pulling the sword out of the ground and striking the sword down, cutting the last soldier clean in half. The velocity was so strong that the impact of the sword caused the ground to crack. When he got done fighting, he cast out his Escavalier and Gengar to fight any other knights storming in as he rolled to his crossbow, picking it up mid-roll and crouching down infront of the broken window, shooting arrows from above at King Fernandez.

After a while, Zoey and the other maids finished cleaning the mess Necróz horse made. "Phew, great job girls," she said to them with a smile. She then heard someone calling her and turned to see that it was Prince Shadow. She turned back to the two maids and said, "You two go on ahead and rest up. I'll go see what the prince needs." "Of course," the two maids said with a bow and departed from the throne room, with Zoey making her way towards the prince.

Raven proceeded to climb up on Zoey's shoulder like before.

Once Zoey made her way towards the prince, she noticed a concerned look on his face, which also made her a bit concerned. "Yes, your majesty? You called?" She asked him.

(Ignore that post @BlueMew392 that's not what I was going to write for Shadow)

He looked to Zoey who approached him as he thought for the moment. "Something has been bothering me...I hate to do this but could you grab my Katana for me. I don't want you grabbing my scythe since its a bit heavy to fit and I can't allow a young lady like yourself to lift and a glass of water please...my head has been bothering me too much...sorry to put this on you" he asked her giving a gentle smile.

Fernande saw the arrows coming for him as he leaped back to dodge them as he cut down ones to keep it out of of his way. Mask saw an opening and went towards him before knocking him down with his sword as his blade pointed to his neck. "Easy Mask, don't kill him" she said speaking up as she gave a hand signal to Necróz from above to hold his arrows. Mask nodded before standing up as he had his foot on his chest to keep him down. He saw the princess approach her as she saw the Galade follow with her since he placed a shield up for her protection.

"I suggest you leave now Fernande if you want your life because if you disagree Mask here and my other assassin will take your life away just by one hand signal. Oh, and also I will never kept your hand Fernandez and it never will happen" she said sternly. There was anger in Fernande eyes but he was smart. "Fine I'll go!" He said. "Mask let him up but don't let your guard down" she told him. Mask nodded before moving away from him quickly back to JC's side. "I'll retreat for now but next time we meet, I will have you in my hands Princess" he said before a Heracross and a Machamp appeared with moves Brick break and Front. "No! Blade cut off the Light screen and protect! Brick break and Feint breaks both moves!" She told the Galade as she said this too late as both the Light screen and Protect shattered. She covered her eyes as it did as she was left unprotected. She gasped as she opened her eyes but Belle and Blue acted quickly as Belle used Bone rush to stop the Heracross from getting near as she knocked him hard out of the way before using Dragon pulse to stop Machamp in his tracks.

Blue cut off her Psychic from holding his knights before stepping in front of her partner and used Psychic on the Machamp throwing him back. "You unfair caniving king!" She called out. "Haha haha! Yes I am, with those two moves I can easily snatch you even if you are being protected by these fools!" He said before disappearing along with Machamp and Heracross. She watched him leave as she had a look of seriousness but frustration not realizing her hand received a cut that was bleeding a bit.

@BlueMew392 @DevVoid @Dubkip_Playz @EeviumZ

New had spread that Fernande had fled from the kingdom, everything seemed ok for now. But still the villagers were cautious and made sure nothing suspicious was going on before heading back. Lucas and Callie had split up over the evacuation, Lucas wanted to find her but the princess wasn’t more important. “Okami! Can you use aura to figure out where Belle and JC are?” Lucas asked, thinking he was a genius for figuring this out. Okami closed his eyes, blue aura sprouted from his body and grew bigger and bigger. “Dearest Belle, where are you and princess JC? Me and Lucas would love to assist you in the aftermath of this battle...” Okami opened his eyes flushing all the aura away. Lucas returned all of his Pokémon except Okami. He sat down and whispered, “Let’s take break for now, ok buddy?”Okami laid beside Lucas, closing his eyes but only this time... To take a nap.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai calmed at the news, he got all his pokemon, except Jay, Jade and Ginger to return. The bad thing was that Jade couldn't keep up the heal pulse any longer, so his wound went back to a natural one, and he had torn the stitches, meaning the wound had begun to bleed again. He ignored it and re-entered the palace, walking through the main area of the palace, he made his way to the armoury. He needed to return his stand in sword that he had been using while his own was being repaired. He had also put a second order in at the blacksmith and apparently they had been delivered to the palace armoury. So that was where he was going, whilst Jade constantly whined in his ear, probably something about getting the bleeding wound in his body checked out again.

Bell's ear perked by the feeling of aura as she glanced to the princess seeing she felt it as well. Belle closed her eyes as she used her aura to communicate. "-We're still in the village, be careful on your way back, Fernande still could be lurking around in hiding to attack. Don't hesitate to speak if your in trouble and I won't hesitate to help-" she said ending the comunication before noticing JC's hand having a cut. "-JC your hand!-" Belle said gently grabbing it. She looked to her hand seeing the cut. "Oh...I didn't notice it..." She said to her Lucaroo as she was seeing her tend to it.-

@Dubkip_Playz @DevVoid @EeviumZ

(OOC: Noted @LunarSilvally)

"It is no problem at all, your highness. I'll bring them both as quickly as I can," Zoey said with a smile and a little bow, and she departed from the throne room after doing so. She proceeded to make her way towards Prince Shadow's, and while she walking, she wondered why the prince would need his katana. 'Obviously something bad must've happened. Or, at least, is about to happen,' she thought to herself. After finishing her thoughts, Zoey arrived at the price's room and proceeded to enter. She looked around for a bit and quickly spotted the prince's katana.

Zoey exited Prince Shadow's room with his katana in her hands and began to make her way towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. Along the way, she quickly crossed paths with an injured Kasai, to which she immediately stopped upon seeing. "K-Kasai!!" She said in shock and proceeded to quickly rush to his aid, "Are you alright!? What happened to you!?"

“Bwarrf!” Okami barked signaling he knew the location of Belle and JC. “Lead the way!” Lucas yelled on edge. They ran as fast as they could to the center of the village. It looked dead, the villagers were all hidden inside their houses. “Still scared, huh?” Lucas asked himself. Then he saw JC in the center, she was sitting down.... With a huge cut on her hand! “Princess, what happened!?!” Lucas asked pointing at the cut.

She looked to the Knight as she raised her hand up. "Calm down Lucas, it's just a cut, Belle is tending to it now so no worries but just to not worry you any further...Fernande caught us off guard with Feint and Brick break since Blade here had it up for me to prevent from being hurt but those moves break through it...he probably got me with his Heracross and I didn't notice or maybe the shattering of both the Light screen and Protect may have cut me but just be happy that I am safe" she told Lucas. "But just to make you feel better Belle Heal pulse," she told the Lucario. Belle nodded before raising her paw as it glowed pink healing her caught on her hand. "Thank you, Belle," she said gently petting her head. "Bwarrf..." she said giving a smile. "Belle, your hurt as well," she said as she grabbed her paw. "Probably from that Heracross when you stopped him from his attack" she sighed not having Potions on her before she glanced to Lucas Lucario. "Lucas? Does Okami know the move Heal pulse?" she asked her fellow knight as she kept a hold of Belle's paw as she stood up helping Belle up.

@Dubkip_Playz @EeviumZ @DevVoid @BlueMew392

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Blade's POV)
"Excuse me, but I am able to help Belle." The valiant Gallade held out his blades, creating a pink healing glow and aiming it at Belle.
"I am sorry that I could not protect you, Princess. I was not vigilant enough." Blade looked down, clearly beating himself up over it.

Callie had nearly reached the group, seeing Lucas and the princess along with her Gallade. Blaze had reunited with her trainer along the way.
"Oh, thank goodness! Princess, are you hurt? Do you need anything?" Callie asked, concerned.

She looked to the Galade and just gave a gentle smile. "No need to apologize Blade, you did the best you could and that's what's important" she told the Galade as Belle saw that Blade had heal pulse just like her. "-Thank you Blade, hehe its funny princess JC has a Pokemon named Blade and she is an Absol-" she told him giving a gentle smile before lowering her paw.

She looked to Callie and sighed. "Belle and I only got hurt unfortunately but no need to panic Belle healed it for me with Heal pulse and Blade here helped with hers" she told the knight as Belle's eyes sudden watched the forest in just a bit of a distance towards her. She had this look of seriousness as if she was something as she gripped her long bone just in case.

@EeviumZ @Dubkip_Playz @DevVoid @BlueMew392

“No my princess Okami doesn’t know he’ll pul-“ Lucas was responding before cut off with one of Okami’s barks. “Arwf!” This meant something was in the woods, Lucas grabbed his sword. He had let the princess get hurt once, he wasn’t gonna do it again.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai looked at Zoey, "oh this, just a wound from the King Fernande stuff. But I'm fine I promise" he stood awkwardly for a second before saying "um..I need to go to the armoury, see you around I guess" he then quickly walked to the armoury, "well i screwed that up royally" he thought to himself. He entered the armoury and returned the sword. He then picked up his sword with a piece of jade in the hilt and two bracers with concealed blades. The blacksmith had told him that these were typically for assassins, but he said they would be useful to him. Kasai then walked out the armoury and back down the same hallway, but he had lied to Zoey and he stumbled slightly on his way out, he was feeling light headed, he was at risk of loosing consciousness again.

DevVoid

Necróz was about to fire another arrow when he saw the princess hold up her hand. He unloaded the arrow and put the crossbow away again. Then, he stood up and began walking outside, exiting the throne room. As he stepped over the bodies of the dead darkest knights, he pulled his broadsword from the same that he had stuck it in before. He put it back in the holster on his back and exited through the gate. He begun pulling the glass shards from his body and reached for Shades' sidebags, taking out a sewing needle and some black thread to fix himself and his robe up.

She heard the sounds coming from the forest as she saw Belle look at her. She gave a nod before she spoke. "Belle search it" she told her. "Bwwarf!" Belle said. "-Get ready to protect the princess!-" Belle told the others as Meadow acted quickly by placing her on her back. The moment Belle said this four assassin's from Fernande appeared just in front of them with their Pokemon all being Houndoom. "-Don't hesitate!-" She said as she threw her long bone in the air as she put her hands close to each other before a blue orb appeared an an Aura Sphere was unleashed hitting one of the Houndoom. She quickly leaped up and grabbed her long bone before using bone rush to hit one down that was in the air as he hit the ground with a loud thud.

JC pulled out a Luxury ball as it opened revealing a Dusk Lycanroc. "Wolfa help out Belle" she told her. "Lycan!" She said before standing at Belle's side. "Knights! Mask! Keep them occupied while I get to safety!" She told them as she patted Meadow's neck to go. "Blue lets go!" She said. "Umbre! ("Right!") Blue said as she leaped on Meadow's back. "I'm counting on you all but just in case..." She let out Delta her Primarina. "Help out Delta alright!" She told her. "Prima!("Of course JC") She said nodded before joining the others.

Meadow leaped off quickly while the assassin's were occupied. Meadow could sense that two had gotten away as they were following her and JC. JC saw the castle entrance ahead as she saw Necróz there with his horse Shade. "Necróz!" She called as Meadow stood slightly behind him as the two assassin's appeared again just in front of her. "Hand us the Princess or else" one said blade in hand. The princess looked to Necróz as she raised her hand. "If I were you I would leave while you have the chance because once I give the order, my well skilled assassin her won't hesitate to take your life" she warned.-

@DevVoid @Dubkip_Playz @EeviumZ

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
When the assassins returned, Callie immediately went back on guard, as did Blade. Callie drew her sharp sword, ready to fight if needed.
"You will take the Princess over my dead body." As she said this, her three released Pokemon moved to defend the Princess. Blade remained at Callie's side, caring for both the princess and his trainer.
"Blade, protect the princess."
Blade nodded, before taking a protective stance by the princess.
Callie knew that both Belle and Delphox were at disadvantages, due to their Psychic typing. Blade could handle it better, due to being Fighting-type as well. An idea slowly appeared in her head, hoping to reduce the disadvantage.
"Belle, Miracle Eye."
Belle raised her arms, and two glowing pink spheres appeared in the air. A pink glow formed, before disappearing. Psychic moves would now be useful against the Dark Pokemon.
"Belle, Psyshock. Blaze, Dazzling Gleam."
The pair used their respective moves, with Belle forming rocks of psychic energy towards the Houndoom, and Blaze placing her hands together to make a blinding glow. The moves were not solely targeted at the Pokemon either, but also targeted at the assassins.

DevVoid

Necróz, having patched himself up, was now fully cloaked again. He calmly watched the four assasins emerge. Amateurs. Hiding in the forest? Something he wouldn't have done. He'd have taken the heat of battle as an opportunity to get close to the princess. But, that didnt matter, because his mission was to protect her, not kidnap her. So, Necróz decided to have a little fun. Since his Partner Pokemon, Moonlight the Beeheeyem, was still hidden inside his robe, he decided to play a little trick on the assasins and just about everyone else. He stuck out his left arm and flicked his wrist upwards, pointing with his index finger into the sky. Upon doing so, the assassins standing infront of him were lifted into the sky via a psychic power. What was unbeknownst to them however is that is was Moonlight who had lifted them up in the air. However, since moonlight was not visible, it seemed like Necróz was possessing of supernatural powers to everyone else. Then, he made a claw grip with the same hand, bending just his fingertips, making it look like he was holding the two assassins in place mid-air.

Zoey watched as Kasai departed in his injured state. As much as she would like to go after him and tell him to get his wound treated, she knew she had to fulfill the prince's request first and resumed heading towards the kitchen. Once she made it to the kitchen, she immediately got a glass of water and quickly exited the kitchen right after getting. On the way back to the prince, there was no sign of Kasai to be seen, with made Zoey a bit worried.

Zoey returned to Prince Shadow with a glass of water and his katana in her hands, just like he asked. "Here you are, your majesty," she said, "Your katana and a glass of water. I apologize if I was not quick enough to bring them."

Lucas knew he had to do something, anything! Lucas grabbed his necklace, it was his only chance... “Go, Salamance!” Lucas yelled yanking the Pokéball off the chain releasing the dragon Pokémon. The dragon stretched its wings and legs before staring at Lucas. The two never grew close, the only reason Lucas kept him because it was his grandfather’s wish. “Salamance! I need your help, it to protect the princess.” Lucas demanded, hoping for an answer. Salamance frowned he didn’t want to help but it was for JC. He lowered his body and expanded his wings. “Thank you, I promise you will feast tonight!” Lucas stated patting Salamance on the head. The beast flew up and dashed through they sky almost loosing Lucas. Then Lucas saw them, two assassins falling straight towards the ground. “Salamance catch them!” Lucas yelled while pointing at the two men screaming. Salamance rolled it’s eyes and swooped down to pick them up. Lucas then resales Ed his Audino, “Odo hypnosis!” Lucas commanded. Odo released a pink spore putting the men to sleep. “Now keep them on with Pyschic!” Lucas demanded, he was usually. calm with his Pokémon but the princess was in trouble! No time to mess around.

She sighed. "Your funeral..." She said not liking the idea to kill them but it was necessary for her protection. She grabbed her wolf mask before placing it on her face. "Necróz eliminate them!" She ordered as the assassin's seemed to struggle a lot. "Your fault for not listening..." She added as Meadow lifted her leg up in agreement.-

Shadow looked to Zoey before giving a smile. "No worries Zoey, thank you for bring them" he said taking his katana and glass of water from her. He drank the water before placing it down. He placed his katana at the side of him as Hetilla his shiny Arcanine walked up to him. "Hey there girl," he said gently petting him. "I just have this feeling something bad is going to happen..." He told Zoey.-

Belle saw the Salamance come out of nowhere as the Assassin's fell asleep. Belle looked to Okami. "Bwwarrf!("Now is your chance eliminate them!") Belle said pointing at Lucas weapon.

@DevVoid @Dubkip_Playz @BlueMew392 @EeviumZ

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai had some how got turned around, he was now where Prince Shadow was located, in his blood loss hysteria he mistook some strangely dressed individuals as servants and opened the door to let them in the room, he looked in not really seeing who was inside and said "these gentleman wished to see you sire" he was them bashed in the back of the head and knocked to the floor, the strangely dressed gentleman were in fact assassin's. Kasai lost consciousness and was grabbed by one of the assassins to be used as a hostage.

@LunarSilvally @BlueMew392

DevVoid

Necróz grinned, creepily. Now that was an order he'll gladly and proudly accomplish. Him and his Beeheeyem began moving in sync. Wherever he pointed his arm, in that direction the assasins were slammed into the nearest solid object at full force with Psychic. He kept violently throwing his arm around, tossing the assasins multiple times quickly until they were nothing but dented armour and a pile of mushy remains of what used to be humans. Then, with one final throw, he jacked his arm downward, just as he used the other to whistle with two fingers. As the mushy pile flew down, a shadow gathered up beneath it, and his Gengar rose from it, unhinging its large mouth to be rid of the remains. It shortly on spewed out all the inedible dented equipment on the assassins before sinking back into the ground with Shadow Sneak, moving back to where it was to stay on guard duty with Escavalier. This sort of brutality made Necróz happy, as did his Beeheeyem. It flew out from inside his robe, revealing the magic behind Necróz' 'Powers' and gave his trainer a high-five before floating back to its hiding spot. Then, Necróz turned to the princess. " I'll be going inside. " He briefly said before rushing off, dashing into the castle. He waved over Gengar and Escavalier and together, both went rushing through the castle, making sure no darkest knights were left unharmed by Death's Touch.

She turned to Necróz as she was about to give him his pay but ran off before she could do so. "He's a mysterious man he is..." She told herself as Meadow looked to her nodding. "I need to give him his pay but Idk where he goes" she added as she seemed interested in Necróz but knew she really couldn't address to further look into him so let it go. She looked to Blue then had an idea. "Blue would you mind giving this to him for me?" She said to her. "Umbre!("of course") she said as she grabbed the two bags and leaped off Meadow. She leaped off chasing after Necróz and his Pokemon. "Umbre! Breon!" She called trying to get him to stop.

Shadow heard a knight say something as he ran for the moment seeing a door open. He went in carefully before seeing blood on the floor but no body. Sparkx caught scents of Kasai and two other assassin's unknown to her. "Jolt! Jolteon!" She said to Shadow. "Hm, I know that familiar scent, its Kasai's and if I were to guess assassin's could have taken him to lure my sister out" he said standing up as he clenched his hand. "I have to warn my sister about this..." He said worried. He ran out of the room before walking up to Zoey again. "Zoey where is JC? I need to tell her something its ergent" he said a bit worried.

Meanwhile at Darkest Palace

"Oh so you brought bait good, treat him and tie him up and put him in the dungeon" Fernande said to his assassin's. "As you wish sir" they both said leaving as they did what they were told before placing him in the dungeon taking his pokeballs from him and weapons he had putting them away in hiding.

JC went on her own with Meadow down by the secret passage that had a waterfall with a lake. She got off Meadow as she lowered her head to drink. She looked at the scenery silently as she wasn't aware that she was being watched but Meadow felt it.

Mask quickly ended the assassin's life on JC s order before he shook his blade to get the blood off. He put his sword away before looking at the others nodding. Belle, Wolfa, and Delta were relieved that the princess was out of harms way. "-We need to head back to the princess and all of you should too-") Belle told them all as she ran off through the trees as Wolfa and Delta followed. Mask did the same by using the trees to get back to JC.-

@DevVoid @BlueMew392 @Shadow_Pup @Dubkip_Playz @EeviumZ

Zoey became even more as she heard what Prince Shadow said. She then turned towards the same direction the prince went to go check as she too heard the door open along with a familiar voice.

Raven jumped off of Zoey's shoulder and followed the prince and his Jolteon. Once she caught up, she proceeded to ride on Sparkx by jumping onto her back.

"R-Raven, wait," Zoey said to her partner but was too late to stop her. She then peeked on the prince to see what he found. The maid couldn't hear much of what he was saying, but she did manage something about Kasai being taken, which left her with a horrified face after remembering the state he was in. She turned her attention towards the prince after he approached her and heard his question. "I....I don't know....the last place I heard she was going to was the gates," she said while slowly looking down and feeling responsible for the knight's disappearance, "Kasai....he was severely injured and weak....he simply walked it off and I did....nothing about it......I should've done something."

Shadow was now worried and his superstitions were correct. "It's possible that he is at Darkest palace and assassins took him to lure my sister there," he told Zoey before he thought of something. "Zoey...there is something I need you to do for me....you may not like it but you must listen carefully understand?" he said as he looked to Sparkx as she knew what he was thinking and nodded. "I have a feeling that JC doesn't know yet but she will soon enough but just in case I need you to work as Darkest palace maid, I know you dislike the idea but I know my sister very well as she will go alone to the Darkest palace and save Kasai herself" he added. "I can't lose her like how we lost the King, our father if something happens to her...I wouldn't be able to bare it..." he said in a soft tone. "This is an order, Zoey, I would go but he may have a plan to harm the Queen so I must stay here but don't worry you won't alone, I'll send Sparkx here with you. She is my most trusted partner so you can count on her to protect you."

"Jolteon!" Sparkx said nodding giving a smile. "You have to trick Fernande into thinking you abandoned Wolfa kingdom because you like his ambitions better and basically act the part understand," he said before pulling out a Pokeball as it opened revealing a Braviary. "Talon here will be your escort to Darkest Palace, don't afraid Zoey I know your a brave young lady and I trust you completely, do it for Kasai's sake but also mine. Oh yes, one more thing, don't use Talon all the time or King Fernande will be suspicious so I left another team member for you just before you enter the dark forest, her name is Hetilla but Sparkx will show you where she is." he finished. "I'm counting on you Zoey"

Sparkx looked up to Zoey as she tugged the shirt of her maid outfit. "Jolteon!" she said as she looked to Raven on her back. "Jolteon!("Hold on to my bandana Raven") she said before leaping off as Talon followed just above them.

She was enjoying the quietness until she saw a Crobat appear in front of her holding a letter. "A Crobat?" she said as she slowly reached out to grab the letter from it. It bowed his head before flying off back to its owner. She opened the letter until she read it.

I have one of your Knights held captive.
If you want to see him alive again then come to Darkest Palace alone.
I know you won't ignore this letter I am writing to you princess.
I'll be waiting my love

Sincerely, King Fernande

She closed the letter and tore it up before it blew away in the wind. The moment she finished reading the letter, Belle, Wolfa, and Delta appeared by her side again. "Girls, Kasai our knight is in trouble, we must go to Darkest Palace to save him," she said. Belle and Wolfa didn't like the idea but they would never disobey the princess. "-We will follow where ever you go Princess-" Belle said. "Alright, Wolfa, Delta return," she said as they were both sucked into their Luxury balls before being placed away. She grabbed her hooded cape and white wolf blue-streaked before putting them both on to hide her appearance. "My apologies' Belle but you as well, it's for your safety," she said taking out her Luxury ball. "Bwwarf...("-As you wish princess-") she said feeling herself being sucked into her Luxury ball. She got on Meadow's back making sure her katana was at her side before patting her neck to go. "Let's go Meadow, we have a knight to save" she said. "Saws!" Meadow said before leaping off towards Darkest palace alone.

@BlueMew392 @DevVoid @Dubkip_Playz @Shadow_Pup @EeviumZ

Lucas locked the iron bars keeping the two men inside. They kept blabbing about how they would become knight so of the JC kingdom but that didn’t matter. Lucas walked out to see Salamance asleep, he patted him on his chin waking him up. Salamance groaned but understood, “Hey buddy, we need to find the princess first.” Lucas said jumping on the back of Salamance. The dragon flew up high and slowly flew forward giving Lucas time to scout, “Bwarrf!” Okami barked telling Lucas he had spotted them. “Ok Salamance, down there!” Lucas asked as he pointed to the princess. Salamance swooped down until Lucas was flying right next her! “Hey princess, where we going?” Lucas asked as he laid back on Salamance.

She had been spotted by one of her knights Lucas as she gently pulled at Meadow's reins to stop her. Meadow came to a walk before facing Lucas. She didn't want to involve another knight held captive so had to think fast before pulling out Belle's Luxury ball. "You must go back to the palace Lucas, it's a personal matter that I must attend to only, just make sure the Queen and Prince stay safe" she said as the Luxury ball opened revealing Belle. "Bwwarf!(-"You must head back to the castle, only the princess is needed to where she has to be-") she said having her long bone in her paw as she was careful not to make a face of worry. Belle saw Meadow leap off again as she would catch up once Lucas and Okami head back to the palace.-

@Dubkip_Playz

Lucas saw right through the princess’ lie but it was an order so it had to be done. Salamance dashed right to the castle and landed right at the gates. Lucas hopped offed and thanked the beast, “Thanks buddy, later tonight you’ll get that food I talked about earlier.” Lucas then returned the Pokémon, but the chain around his neck and walked inside. “Okami what do you say we check on the Queen, and the Prince and head to bed?” Lucas asked the humane dog. “Arf!” Okami answered with a yes. But when Lucas walked up stairs, he saw Callie...

Once the knight left Belle closed her eyes as she used her Aura to communicate with Okami only. ("-Its for your own safety, keep the prince and Queen safe from harm, she doesn't like to lie to others she cares for but sometimes its necessary...I didn't like the idea either but I wouldn't dare disobey the princess and trainer...I follow where ever she goes...keep this between us you don't wabt to put your knight in danger now do you? To be honest...I might not come back fully healed after this is finished...-" Belle said ending the conmunication before leaping through the trees to catch up to JC.

@Dubkip_Playz

DevVoid

Having made sure that no other Darkest Knights remained in the Castle, Necróz came to a halt, turning around to collect his payment from the Princess' Umbreon he heard earlier. He pet its head as he grabbed the two bags and walked back to Shade, his trusty steed. He stored the payment in the same sidebags the others were put in and went on to jump up on his horse. Then, he looked around. " She's not here. Another trap, I assume. " He briefly and slowly said. He pat the backseat of Shade, inviting the Umbreon to sit atop. " It is by my duty to keep the royals safe. I assume you want to come to your trainer's side briefly? " He said, making sure there was enough room for the Umbreon to sit. Whether he wanted to or not, he had to follow the royals whenever they left the kingdom. Danger lurks around every corner, and it is within his contract to protect them should the time come.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Callie noticed Lucas walking up the stairs, before allowing a small smile to appear on her face. She still looked somewhat distressed.
"Hey, Lucas... have you heard from the princess? I saw her going into the forest alone... I'm worried about her. What if she went to confront the Darkest Palace men on her own?" Her voice was filled with concern for her princess.