• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The rocket complex

Team rocket really didn't Care about pokemon even in their experiments and "research" this is to be their story (The pokemon not team rocket) no fakemon allowed

The setting is a team rocket complex hidden in an unknown region it has multiple holding cells for all the pokemon ,a courtyard, multiple isolation chambers, a cafeteria or break room for the grunts and scientists.

Hikari awoke on the hard cold floor his rings glowed dimly, his head spun, "where am I " he muttered to himself. He looked around, the room was grey with a white door at one end, and a small rectangular plane of glass, it was quite thick.
Hikari tried to remember how he got to this strange place, but all he could remember was a black path , a screach and a head ache.he couldn't remember any thing after that "why can't I remember what happens to me" he thought to himself, he attempted to remember in detail, but his thoughts wer interrupted by a loud siren, the glass panel shifted into the wall exposing a gap. Hikari hesitantly aprpched the gap, he could smell fresh air , he stepped through the gap and into a large grassy area with a few trees and a small pond, he could see many other panels opened along the outer wall, he continued to a small patch of soft grass and lied down.

Last edited by a moderator: