• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Rise of Rainbow Evolution (Discussion)

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Alright guys! I'm almost done with the final draft and will be posting the thread within the next 2 hours or so!

I do ask that you all be considerate of those who are not able to be as active as others. There's no need to rush your posts, so please take your time so that others that have not yet posted at any point can keep up with everyone. I would love for this to be an easygoing and enjoyable thread for everyone! :)

Hey everyone, I know this is kind of stupid but I realized Eevee are only a foot tall in comparison to everything else and that's kind of crazy but eh-

And with that thought in mind, here's a height list for each Eeveelution in case anyone needs size comparison.

Eevee - 1'0"
Flareon - 2'11"
Jolteon - 2'7"
Vaporeon - 3'3"
Umbreon - 3'3"
Espeon - 2'11"
Glaceon - 2'7"
Leafeon - 3'3"
Sylveon - 3'3"

Also;

Uli is 8'2"

You're welcome for nothing. : ))))))

I mean, height isn't usually something people think about when they're describing something they think they know well. And with most of us, Eevee seems like a rather medium Pokemon, like a purse dog in the real world, causing us to suspect it would be about 3'0" compared to the 1'0" it actually measures up to.

I made a mistake in my first post that I plan to edit, stating that Meredith, 'bent down' to snuggle Tilly, but in reality Wingull is 2'0" and in conclusion a foot taller.

I also like to use height to describe things, and I'm surprised I didn't notice my mistake earlier.

Some good examples are;

'She froze in fear. The being wasn't really only a foot taller than the girl in question, but it's chopped up limbs and scared face were enough to give her nightmares.'

'He looked at the building in question. At once, his eyes lit up- from either exhilaration or amazement, nobody could tell. He supposed the monument was a million yards high, enough to grace the heavens above. It was really only a 12 story complex, but you couldn't blame him for being excited.'

'The object glared down at them- the suit of armor seemed almost- alive? It's menacing presence seemed to look over them, the humans much shorter than the unknown thing that reigned above.'

lmao, this is still everyday banter for Sulfur in regard to Ahi. He's also half tempted to try and shake Eve like, "strength fits you, stupid"... but... Eh. Track record of Sylveon not really listening to him. Sunny could probably say it better, he thinks. Well, literally anyone could. He's awful.