• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Region of Gredal (open)

She looked around. "Silver went off somewhere, if he comes back to you, tell him that I continued on." Levy said "he shouldn't mind us leaving." She gave one swift glance at Jon again. "Are you 579% sure you're ok? 200% dosnt cut it for me." Levy said, smiling. She vaulted onto Ruby, waiting for a response from the weary trainer.

"Fine, no I'm not feeling good. I felt like something was poked into me. Your consistent aren't you?" He said, smiling. "But I should be fine." He sighed. "Man, this rain won't let up."

"I try to be consistent. It's my personality. I make sure that I know as much as possible about people I interact with multiple times." Levy explained, smiling. "My mom always told me that if I pester someone with a smile in my face, then they'll tell me the truth." Ruby started walking down the road to the next town, "Take care!" She yelled behind her shoulder. "Oh, and don't forget about Silver!" Levy added, as she just walked out if earshot.

"Okay." He waited for the absol. "Gredal, you will be harsh, won't you." He said, throwing a rock. "Especially the next gym." He said, waiting for the absol."

Silver trotted down the small mountain, holding a bright stone. He walked his way back to Jon and levy, but only Jon was there. "Absol?" He mumbled through the gem to the trainer.

Jon was sitting down, leaning on his and and poking the ground. "Up ahead." He sighed, pointing on the direction. Blaze was training by himself. The Pokemon found a oranginsh stone and brought it back. "Hey, a fire stone, but you have no use for it." He sat there and thought about it.

Silver dashed off after his trainer. "Is this a test?" He thought. As he ran down the path he smelled the scent of weak fire. And the masked scent of his trainer. Ina and Ruby were hiding in the bushes nearby, seeing if Absol would find them. However they had a huge suprise when Silver appeared right behind them.
(I may as well nickname my other Pokemon after precious metals and gems too, huh, i seriously just got my naming pattern. Wow Espeon. Wow.)

He stood up. "Well, I could........ nah." He was knocked down by a poliwrath. "Ey, watch it!" He yelled, giving chase. "Sparky, thunder wave." He noticed it was protecting an egg. "Oh, I'm sorry." He apologized. He picked it up and ran to the center. He tried to leave, but the Pokemon followed him. "Fine." He grabbed the egg and grabbed a pokeball. He was sucked into it. "Okay, you can come out." The light appeared and he handed the egg over. "Hmn, what Pokemon is it?" He asked. The pokemon shrugged. "Well, I'll call you drop. Might as well." He walked down the trail.