• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Region Of Dreekan

This Region is supposed to be for the people who need a place to relax, it has many spas, beaches and places that are the best for relaxation with your friends. But, Team Karma is posing a threat, will you and your partner be able to save Dreekan?

Rules:

1. Your character must only have one Pokemon, that is very close to you.

2. No godmodding.

3. Romance is allowed, but not too much.

4. If you get in a battle with someone else's character, don't seem unbeatable.

5. Pokemon Relationships from two RPers are allowed.

Form:

Name:
Personality:

Partner Pokemon Form:

Name:
Accessories:
Personality:
Moves:

Mine:

Name: Astral Kenzaron
Appearance: She has red eyes, black hair going to blue to green, she has a black shirt with blue cyber patterns, grey shorts, and aqua boots.
Personality: Astral is kind and loyal, she is also humorous, but she is stubborn and sarcastic. She is a tomboy. Astral LOVES her phone.
Likes: Canine and Feline Pokemon, night time, working alone.
Dislikes: Show-offs, Mary Sues, people who think they're better than everyone.

Name: Sandy
Species: Growlithe
Accessories: A flower on the side of her head, blue with yellow in the middle.
Personality: She is bubbly, but if insulted, she will become snappy, Sandy is all around a nice Pokemon.
Moves: Take Down, Heat Wave, Dig, Will-O-Wisp.

Astral looked around, she had just gotten off the plane from Alola to Dreekan. Sandy stood next to her. "Look at this place, Sandy!" She was amazed, just from the airport. They began to walk around. "We need to find our way out of this airport, then make our way to Ariha Town," She reminded herself, checking her phone.

Name: Marvin Naes
Appearance: His natural hair color is black, but it's highlighted with a dark, navy blue. It used to be fairly long, cut like a sort-of mohawk, but as he aged, it also grew, falling over his left eye. The ends and roots are fairly curly, but it's not very noticeable. His eyes are a dull grey that sparkle under artificial light, but not in sunlight. Marvin wears a skin-tight, grey, long-sleeve shirt with a simple picture of a skull on it, darker grey, baggy sweatpants, and black sneakers. On his hands are black, fingerless gloves. His new nose piercing may contradict the look he's going for, but he's honestly fine with that. (I sketched him a while ago. Here's the pic. Just ignore hisyounger self on the right.)
Personality: Marvin is usually fairly quiet, even when around close friends or family. Even though many people consider him emo, he really isn't. Writing about his feelings and experiences in a sort-of diary he keeps to himself, he is quite talented with penmanship. Easily unnerved, he used to be very curious and asked questions about anything he deemed confusing or unknown, but nowadays he keeps everything to himself, even though he is still very curious. He's a bit of a mystery to everyone who doesn't know him, but that's understandable and perfectly fine, in his eyes. As a child, Marvin was very observant and intelligent. This helps him throughout life very much.
Likes: sour foods, music, spending time with family/friends (but he keeps this feeling to himself)
Dislikes
: being alone, silence, cages, closed-in spaces

Name: Unity
Species: shiny Cutiefly
Accessories: none
Personality: Unity is a very sweet and caring Pokemon. She considers Marvin "her human," and can be very overprotective of him mostly all the time. A good scout, she's usually the one that takes care of him instead of the other way around, getting food and making sure he gets a decent amount of sleep at night. She'd do anything to make sure he's happy, well-fed, and safe.
Moves: Sweet Scent, Silver Wind, Fairy Wind, Absorb

Off of a plane that had come from Kanto stepped a black-haired teen, eyes weary and tired as he surveyed the airport he now walked through, perking a brow up in surprise at the interior of the building. His partner Pokemon whizzed by his head, buzzing happily as she took in her new surroundings almost greedily. The tiny Bug-type whipped back to her Trainer, both trying to tell him how nice the place truly was and egging him on.

However, he didn't need any support. Walking through the gates and security systems alongside his shiny Cutiefly, Marvin Naes searched for a place that might have some decent food- he could hear his stomach grumbling. He looked over to his Pokemon and asked her, "hey, you hungry? I think there should be a smoothie place around here somewhere..."

If it was even possible, Unity became more hyper and excited at the mention of smoothies. She, too, did not know where to go, though, so she continued to look around for any sign of the place. Unable to find it from staying in one place, the Cutiefly instead spotted a girl with unnaturally-colored hair and a Growlithe by her side. Looking back to Marvin, she buzzed, pointing at the Trainer, before whizzing over to her own Pokemon. "Hi there!" Unity greeted the Fire-type, waving an arm. "You don't happen to know where we could get some smoothies around here, do ya? My Trainer was wondering!" As she spoke, she pointed Marvin out, who stood among the crowd, pretending that he wasn't the owner of Unity. "He always does that, by the way," she continued with a giggle.

Character Form:
Name:
Silver Hiyama

Appearance: She has brown hair with orange highlights; blue headphones; a silver-colored hoodie with a Kagamine Len shirt; dark grey jeans; and dark brown eyes

Personality: Silver is quite nonchalant when it comes to peers or people she haven't met, but quite energetic when she's close to her friends. She's quite a battler so she's quite strong for a trainer like her. She's sometimes lazy, but has quite a skill in instruments. When it comes to rotation battles, she gets dizzy and frustrated, that's why she's more better at single battles than rotation battles.

Likes: Video Games; Electronic Music; Battles; Pizza; Strong Trainers

Dislikes: Rotation battles; Rude people; Puzzles

Partner Pokémon Form:
Name:
Kat

Species: Alolan Raichu

Accessories: She has a neon blue scarf and two dark blue ribbons on her paws

Personality: Kat is quite mischievous for an Alolan Raichu herself. Her emotions change quickly, so she could get easily fussy around the smallest of things, like water, food, etc. Kat doesn't mind getting herself dirty, so her trainer cleans her fur most of the time.

Moves: Psyshock; Thunder; Iron Tail; Psychic

As Silver took a step out of the plane, Kat tackled her playfully, nuzzling her at the same time,"Woah calm down there Kat!" she giggled, as she got up,"Besides, I can't wait to learn more about this region!" so she took a deep breath and walked around the airport, I better hope mom took care of the gang back at Alola she thought to herself as she walked around the place.

Sandy jumped backwards at Unity's sudden appearance, she bumped into Astral, who giggled. "Oh, hi! If you want, I can find one for you, my sense of smell is amazing!" She replied happily. "I'm Sandy by the way, and this"- She nuzzled Astral's leg-"Is my trainer, Astral," Sandy smiled.

"Oh, could ya? That would be great!" Unity grinned widely at the mention of finding food, the grin falling into a genuine smile as the Growlithe introduced herself and her Trainer. "It's a pleasure to meet ya!" For a moment, she looked over to Marvin and buzzed at him, getting annoyed that he hasn't tried to come over and at least say hi.

Marvin began to slowly walk away as his shiny Cutiefly tried nabbing his attention, whistling a slow tune quietly. "Just act like you don't know 'er," he mumbled to himself, dull grey eyes looking everywhere except in the direction of his partner.

Unity huffed as she watched him leave. "He'll come back, I know he will," she assured Sandy, rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

Once again, the smile became a grin as an offer was made by Sandy. "Alright! That sounds like fun, actually! I'm sure Marv'll be able to find me at some point," she replied with a shrug, looking around once again for a smoothie place. "Think now is a good time to sniff out those smoothies? I could really go for a strawberry-banana right about now..." Unity asked Sandy, chuckling to herself quietly and hovering so she was eye-level with the Growlithe. For a longer moment, the Cutiefly looked up to Astral, waving a tiny paw up at her, before looking back to Sandy. "You sure she's alright with me tagging along?" she asked, just to be sure, jabbing a finger up at the human.

"Whoa, that's great!" Unity buzzed happily, closing her eyes and emitting a low, purr-like buzz from the depths of her throats when her head was petted by Astral. "Hi!" she tried to respond to the human, knowing that she would not be understood. The shiny made an attempt to point in the direction in which Marvin had gone, but it was unclear what exactly she was gesturing towards. "My... Trainer... Y'know, this is useless," Unity said to herself, looking down to Sandy with a confused expression on her face. "How do we tell her what's going on? Should I just go grab Marvin and bring him along?"

"She understands me," She then barked at Astral. "Oh okay Sand'!" She smiled. Sandy turned back to Unity. "Let's go," She sniffed the air then started to run, followed by Astral. "Come on, Unity!" Astral called.

As the two were walking around, Kat notice a female trainer with a shiny Cutiefly and a Growlithe. That is when the Alolan Raichu tugged her trainer's hoodie and pointed to the direction she's going,"Huh? What is it Kat?" Silver looked down at the Alolan Raichu, then looked where Kat is pointing,"Oh, you want us to follow her?" she asked, looking perplexed on what the Alolan Raichu is trying to say. Kat nodded and pulled Silver towards Astral's direction.

Last edited:
((Lol, I'll fix that XD))

The Alolan Raichu stopped and waved back,"Uh... H-Hi there..." Silver said as panted from all the running Kat has gave her,"Sorry about her, we are just looking for the exit of this place, we're wondering if you could guide us there... Oh, by the way, I'm Silver, and this is... Kat..." the Silver glared at the Alolan Raichu,"The next time you wanted me to go somewhere don't just pull me there, you got that?!" Kat nodded then sighed,"Geez, well she's a total waste..." the Alolan Raichu said to herself then looked at the Growlithe and shiny Cutiefly,"Cool! This is their first time I saw a shiny alolan pokemon!" Kat said with awe, as she hoped on her tail.