• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Region of Daiche

Well, this isn't exactly a Daiche update, but rest assured, I have been working on it.

Instead this is to showcase my latest avatar design. I only had my fakemon (the Yuhakuoutei - the bird) only until I could make another one.

And I have. And animated it. It is 115 frames long and goes for aprox 2 mins. And I have been working on it for the past 3 days.

And here it is.

emote.gif

Please excuse the white 'shadow', but I have tried everything, and I can't get rid of it.

I did try to get the 'main' events to flow as nicely as possible (the running across the screen and the 'explosion), but it is my first animation, and I probably could do with a few more frames here and there.

I hope I did a good job, and since I'm in an emote frame of mind, I have the storyboard of a Pokecharms Emote Adventure.

And I have a feeling I will be working on this until my birthday. Groan.

Still, positive feeling aside, more Daiche Region artwork will be coming shortly.​

Awsome! I saw your new avatar, and wondered where the hell you got such a kewl animation, then... OMG!!! YOU MADE IT!?! SWEET!!!

Very nice job.

Ohmanz. That's amazering. I love it. It's just hoping around and a cloud comes to rain on it's parade. Or explode the parade. The shadow is fine, I just thought it was a little hat... XD​

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That's amazing for your first animation, you should have seen the mess I came out with when I first started learning Flash XD

Poor little emote, I love his expression when he sees the cloud and glares. As far as I can see the animation is flowing smoothly. Nice work and congrats on such a good first animation.