• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The "Random Randomness" Sprite Comic

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Yeah, I'm crazy.

spritecomic1.png

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
"Doctor Oak said:
Holy 4th wall"]

LOL. Yeah, supposedly he read through two years of BnG in one sitting. It probably fried his brain alittle :wink:

The sadest part about this comic is while it may not be the best looking, it probably has the best grammar out of any of the latest ones (no offence to Pokechu) :p

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"Doctor Oak said:
Holy 4th wall"]

I blame Katie.

And I've read through all the episodes now. Anyone who dares question my sanity now after that will be met with a boot up the backside.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I quite liked the second last one with the Edgar recolor, most notably the singing at the end. Priceless ^^

Are those really the true lyrics, tho? Somehow I seem to remember them differently. Maybe not... o.O;

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
No, they're not. I changed one word to make him seem like a bad singer.

And this isn't me trying to cover up for the fact that I completely forgot the lyrics. :wink:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Y'know, Flare tends to look more menacing than that :wink:

Bahamut-ness! And another new character, unless whats-his-fave changed his hair and clothes :p

Wait. Did the dimensional rip decide to amble off rightwards or is everyone ambling off leftwards? As much as the thought of dimensional rips moving around by themselves delights me, I can't help but think that the former possibility is a little strange.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
A wizard did it.

I, uh, mean, the camera was moving to let the mysterious purple haired fellow into the picture.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Classic cartoon gag. Gotta love it :wink:

Are you still planning to make a new series as originally planned?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Teen Titans, anyone? :wink:

But *gaspteh* where's Brad? Did he die in the blast too? :p

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Nya ha ha. I'm not gonna tell you. Not even in this comic. I'm skipping to an INTERLUDE SERIES! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

interludeseries1.png

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
And here I thought you'd forgotten about this thing. Good to see I was mistaken :p

Is there no love for Jean-Claude today? *Can't even put a face on the name* Yes, yes, I know the name! ... Just haven't heard it in ages ^^;