• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Rainbow Society— Romance RP [DISCUSSION]

i’m really sorry for my recent absence. i’ve had an absolutely stupid amount of homework and i have a bunch of art coursework that i need to finish, so please forgive me if i am terribly inactive this week. i will try to post whenever i can but i can’t make any promises.
Tell me about XD! I just try to save up all my work and finish it on Friday! :p

i’m really sorry for my recent absence. i’ve had an absolutely stupid amount of homework and i have a bunch of art coursework that i need to finish, so please forgive me if i am terribly inactive this week. i will try to post whenever i can but i can’t make any promises.

No problem, I'm in a similar situation.

poyo_by_pikmin_bleu-dcdnjdu.png

Name: Poyo
Species: dewott
Sexuality: pansexual
Appearance: A medium dewott with red rounds on his cheeks and paler fur (please tell me if red cheeks or body modifications like that aren't allowed!)
Personality: A perplexed, loyal dewott. Most likely the one asking questions. He's easily flustered and under his devoted facade hides a nervous insecure reck; but he's always here to lend a hand and his heart is gold.
Favourite place: prismatic springs

mmm japanese dijon sure smells good doesn't it

btw dijon is a brand of mustard in France but I don’t know if they have it Japan? gotta check!

Last edited:
is the like to accept my form, or....?
I want to make sure ‘cuz I can’t see any other posts with likes! So I suppose they’re not given randomly!

Think about it, the RP creator didn’t say anything yet.

(Also, two Dewotts. This should be interesting.)

*Todoclor could be seen playing Puyo Puyo while getting a 20 chain and an all clear*

aaaaa crap sorry I’m not used to this site
I come from sites like AJCW where there can be like,,, 3 mods that can accept forms,,,,,
I’ll wait!

((btw poyo would be glad to meet an other dewott! I’m very happy to see there’s an other one!))

You're not the only one who's come from another site. The one I came from had a tendency to be pretty strict with their roleplayers sometimes, and then in others be a little too lax. The roleplays I always happened to join were run by really tight people, and they were picky as hell. I always had to put my best face across to please them, I swear.

There are definitely more rules on this site, but it's just as picky as the other one. You'll get used to it. It's all a learning experience, I guess.

Appearance: A medium dewott with red rounds on his cheeks and paler fur (please tell me if red cheeks or body modifications like that aren't allowed!)
Personality: A perplexed, loyal dewott. Most likely the one asking questions. He's easily flustered and under his devoted facade hides a nervous insecure reck; but he's always here to lend a hand and his heart is gold.

btw dijon is a brand of mustard in France but I don’t know if they have it Japan? gotta check!

sorry for late reply! and yeah, body mods are allowed since my Serperior Chervil has yellow eyes. you're accepted!

Buddy you have very good taste XD

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Name: Frosty
Species: Cryogonal
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Almost a normal Cryogonal, being bigger than average ones, and being very reflective as well. His eyes can turn to any color depending on his mood, as he can’t make facial expressions.(I like the thought of color changing eyes, as of the Aurora Borealis, that occurs in cold places)

Personality: Acts like a child, but is mysterious. He’s very playful and kind, but can be very serious. If you start his rage, his eyes become deep red, and he spams many of his attacks, but this doesn’t happen often. Hates it when people are scared of him. Has an ice cold, whispery voice, that echos a little bit.

Favorite Place: Mirror Plane, as he likes to see the constellations. It also reminds him of his family, and he hopes one day for the mystic lights in the sky to appear.

Rank: Blue Blood(I assume he becomes a Purple Heart after a while?)

Has anyone seen the yellow mustard? Agh... guess I’ll have to settle for... Japanese Dijon?! What the hell is that?

I spot a familiar face.

Hello, @Justin Hardin . I take it the Wild World roleplay wasn't good enough?
I'm kidding

I'm just saying hello because I recognized the character Frosty from the Wild World.

Nah, nah. I getcha. Gotta do something in your spare time, eh.

Speaking of which, I should add a Cryogonal character to my list of roleplay Pokemon. I've been meaning to lately...

Ditto. There is nothing that can keep me from believing the concept of freezing to death is not worth the achievement of hugging a Cryogonal.

Name: Frosty
Species: Cryogonal
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Almost a normal Cryogonal, being bigger than average ones, and being very reflective as well. His eyes can turn to any color depending on his mood, as he can’t make facial expressions.(I like the thought of color changing eyes, as of the Aurora Borealis, that occurs in cold places)

Personality: Acts like a child, but is mysterious. He’s very playful and kind, but can be very serious. If you start his rage, his eyes become deep red, and he spams many of his attacks, but this doesn’t happen often. Hates it when people are scared of him. Has an ice cold, whispery voice, that echos a little bit.

Favorite Place: Mirror Plane, as he likes to see the constellations. It also reminds him of his family, and he hopes one day for the mystic lights in the sky to appear.

Rank: Blue Blood(I assume he becomes a Purple Heart after a while?)

Has anyone seen the yellow mustard? Agh... guess I’ll have to settle for... Japanese Dijon?! What the hell is that?

hello!! you're accepted : )

I'm scared we might be talking about the dijon too much haha
maybe we could build a secret code language to talk about it?
"potato chips salad" means "who took the dijon" now

Oh goodie, it seems as if the RP went on quite a bit here...

I might need to look carefully in case if a certain someone did a time skip...

*a dog-like Pokémon could be seen using its psychic blocks to stack himself upwards away from the nurse when she arrives*

never mind I still have plenty of time left actually
can I enter a second oc?

ghjklmlfghjkhdfgj I made a whole form before realising it didn't respect rule n.2 screams
critique time!! (I don't know if it's a good idea to question rules but yeah let's try it anyways)
For my defence I love this roleplay and I'd love this character to be in it, but his whole aesthetic is gold; being golden is a very big part of his personality. And if that makes any sense, I think maybe we should allow shiny characters because they add diversity; sure, no one wants ten shinies in their role-play, but prohibiting them seems a little bit,,, extreme and urealistic. There could be a middle, such as allowing up to 2 shines in roleplay! That's my opinion at least, I hope I din't mess up my critic and please tell me if you want it changed to normal nonetheless!

EDIT: corrected it anyway! I'd still love to use his shiny version so I'm still awaiting for a response from the creator, if possible!

meowstic_normal_by_pikmin_bleu-dcdu5kh.png

Name: Eden
Species: Meowstic
Sexuality: asexual, panromantic
Appearance: A meowstic who likes to wear crowns. Eden is like any other meowstic, thought his back and the back of his head are very soft and fluffy. He also never smiles, and his expression vary between staring wide-eyed at having half-slit tired eyes. Most of his emotions are represented in his eyes
Personality: Eden is very mysterious, though not in the way of not sharing anything about himself; he's mysterious in the way that you can't clearly know what's going on behind his head. He claims to see everything as gold, but that hasn't been proven yet since we have never seen him bump into anything until now. Eden prefers to call pokemons he met by astral and space-related names such as "sun", "moon" or "star" and refers to power as "brightness". To him, the more you can destroy, the more you shine; so it isn't necessarily a good thing if he looks at you and says "shiny". Eden takes a lot of time to look at the environment around him, claiming he can't go to any other place until he's done fully discovering the one he's in (which is the main reason why he dislikes trips)
More to be discovered in rp!
Favourite place: no preference
Rank: medic if it's open? I'm not sure if it is so purple heart just in case

Last edited:
@TheOneCipher I know ;w;
I tried to plead my case and see if the creator agrees with me but hah that probably won't happen
sadly, I'm a desperate goof, so I'm patiently waiting for the creator's response
I still have a normal copy of eden's little sprite though! If he has to be non-shiny, I'm prepared I guess

@TheOneCipher I know ;w;
I tried to plead my case and see if the creator agrees with me but hah that probably won't happen
sadly, I'm a desperate goof, so I'm patiently waiting for the creator's response
I still have a normal copy of eden's little sprite though! If he has to be non-shiny, I'm prepared I guess
Wait, can you do the battle? Cuz I actually am itching for a fight :p (In the RP of Course!)