• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Quest For The Eight Gym Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Magma was hit by the Ember, but decided not to give up hope. Platinum cried, "Magma! Use Scratch!" Magma struggled to his feet, and charged forward. He slashed at Pepper as hard as he could.

It couldn’t miss, since the Ponyta was almost too weak to even stand. Like any other Pokémon in her situation, Pepper tried to get away but was too slow and when the scratch hit, she fainted.

Giving a sigh, she returned Pepper. “I’m sure our battle would’ve gone on longer if I had practiced a bit with Emerald beforehand, but good job,” She said, shaking her hand.

Clementine walked over to the nearest Pokémon center, and handed her Pepper’s modified Pokéball so that she could heal up a bit. Sitting down and flipping through a tabloid, she waited.

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Magma was exhausted. Platinum bent down and scratched him on the head. "Good job, buddy. You grew two levels!" she said, then returned him to his Pokeball. She went over to a Pokemon Center and gave the Nurse his Pokeball. In the meantime, she went outside and let out Sol. He trotted round and round in circles, then looked up at Platinum. "Don't worry, Sol, he'll be out in a minute." Sol sat down and scratched his ear. She went back in, Sol following close behind, and found Clementine looking at a tabloid. "So, how are you planning to train Emerald?" she asked.

Clementine looked at Platinum, and sighed. “I mean, I can start by just letting him out,” She said, reaching for her Pokéball that she hasn’t designed quite yet.

“Emerald, come out,” She spoke to the Pokéball, before gently tossing it in the air. The Trapinch came out, staring at it’s new trainer with an odd expression.

Clementine crouched down so she was level with the small Pokémon. “Hi, Emerald. Uh, I’m Clementine, your new trainer!” She put some excited emphasis on the last part.

Emerald looked at her like she was crazy, before sitting down and turning her head away from her. “Awh dude, come on, it’ll be fun, I promise!” The Trapinch scooted closer time her, and gave a look that said ‘Okay, but I might not like this at first.’ and she smiled.

walks by and sees them again, pikachu asks him if they can travel with them, he was quiet and standing still but then walks to Platinum and Clementine "...can i travel with you guys..." asks quietly.

Name: Masky
Pokemon: M. Shiny Scatterbug (Grey)
(Grey) Moves: Bug Bite, Tackle
Where From: Viridian City
Appearance: Masky is a rather gloomy looking kid with brown hair that goes down to his back and tattered black clothes.
Ambition: To raise and help all kinds of Pokemon.

-

The kid had been watching from the forest with wide cobalt eyes. It was almost like he'd never seen a Pokemon battle before. When he emerged from the bushes and revealed himself, his eyes were on Clementine's newest Pokemon with a bewildered look. "Is that a Trapinch?"

Last edited:
Emerald hopped back in surprise, and gave a glare to the boy, contemplating using a move in the contained space.

Clementine spoke up before her newly-caught Trapinch did anything stupid. “Yeah, why?” She asked, crossing her arms and meeting her gaze to his.

"my pokemon wanted me to travel with you guys...", pikachu comes out of his backpack and jumped on his head "Pika!" (HI!), "my only pokemon is pikachu for now and since im always alone with him i guess he wanted me to make freinds and to meet other pokemon i guess..." pikachu jumps out of his head and says hi to the rockruff "Pika!" (Hello rockruff).

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Sol barked at the Pikachu (hello Pikachu) and began to chat with him. "I'm okay with you traveling with us, but I don't know about Clementine here." Platinum looked over at her to see her response.

He stood awkwardly for a second before giving a shallow grin. "Nothing. I've just never seen one in person before. I really like bug Pokemon."

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
//this is getting a bit confusing because there are two characters that I have to refer to as 'the boy' because Platinum doesn't know their names yet

Platinum turned to the boy with the cobalt eyes. "You're a bug catcher? I've battled several of them.I train Fire/Ground types." She adjusted her hat again.

He's surprised to hear a name like his freind's name from Johto "that's also a nice name...", he said qiuetly, pikachu jump's to Platinum's shoulder and say's hi "hi platinum!" (Pikachu).

"I've never been around a lot of Pokemon. My parents didn't let me. I always read about them, though."
Masky smiled as a sparkly white Scatterbug crawled over his shoulder with wide eyes. "This is my Partner, Grey. I got him from my dad."

"I don't know If I'm ready for more than one Pokemon...." Masky said uncertainly. The Scatterbug on his shoulder puffed out its fur and frowned.

"ok then but ill show it anyways beacause i have no pokemon but pikachu..." he goes to the pokemon center and grabs the pokeball with the pokemon, "well here it is... Come out larvesta...!", the shiny larvesta came out happy to be back on his team "Larvesta!".

// dude why don’t they give me notifications for all these responses i would’ve sent something way earlier-

Clementine shrugged. “Yeah, sure, but we’re pretty close to having a full house,” She said, returning Emerald. She looked at everyone here, and gave a sigh.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Christ on a velociraptor, has no one in this thread bothered reading the RP forum rules?

Not only this is a veritable pile of one-liners where the rules specifically require posts to be at least one paragraph long, at least one of you is posting in present tense (where the rules demand past tense) and there's a case or two of autoing - controlling someone else's character without their permission.

Yeah, this won't fly. Thread locked, read the rules before trying again.

Status
Not open for further replies.