• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The premier gym challenge!

Not technically dead. Nebula has a completely different time zone from us, and his work schedule is making it very difficult to reply. If anything, this RP will be on hold until Semper replies, since I'm assuming life has gotten Semper busy.

Not sure, it says he's been online. The least he could do is tell us that he might be slow on response.
There is a difference between being able to post and being online. He could be on his computer working on something and 'Charms just happens to be open on a separate tab. Or maybe it's open on his phone, but his phone is in his pocket. Online status isn't always accurate to real-life scenarios. Be patient as sometimes life can hit hard and fast, leaving people with little room to breath.

There is a difference between being able to post and being online. He could be on his computer working on something and 'Charms just happens to be open on a separate tab. Or maybe it's open on his phone, but his phone is in his pocket. Online status isn't always accurate to real-life scenarios. Be patient as sometimes life can hit hard and fast, leaving people with little room to breath.
I know, I just find it hard to wait. I live a very active life, so waiting isn't something I normally do.

Okay we will have to be flexible I suppose. I'll get another post up, make an excuse about the gym leader being busy with some kind of important errand or something. Send Semper over to your island @Mr.Glaceon . If you could do me a favour and perhaps have someone from your gym at the dock to greet him that would be lovely as it means I don't have to describe your island.

My character is well known in the field of genetics and science and biology, but her fighting techniques are a secret and only her lab people know. Although, there will be someone when you enter my island that will tell you to talk to her cronies in the largest lab on the island to find any kind of information about her regarding her trial and her battle style.

Before my challenge starts, I want to state some facts. The island is a huge glacier with a hollow middle. In the center of the hollow middle is a cavern and a large crystal structure held up by a large landbridge. The trial takes place in the cavern at NIGHT. Not in day, at night. The way to reach the cavern is a cave system found on the south side of the island. (Enter on North) At the dock area, a staircase of ice welcomes challengers with a pokecenter and a motel area equipped with a sauna. The island is relatively isolated.

Yes. As far as I know, none of us have mega evolutions. We don't want to make Stellar feel the pain of getting asked by so many people to have their megas be a thing.

Name: Kaleb Storm
Gym badges already owned: Kaleb currently owns every badge from Kanto, Sinnoh, and Kalos, as well as completed every Trial and Grand Trial in Alola.
Personality: Kaleb is very caring for others, and acts friendly towards new people, unless they are enemies, but barely smiles or laughs. He only sometimes jokes around, since the war completely changed his life. He was able to regain some of his old self, but his PTSD didn’t exactly help with that.
Appearance: Kaleb has dark brown hair (so dark that most people mistake it for black), and a red contact lense in his left eye. His right eye, on the other hand, had been cut out during the war. All that is left where it used to be is a great scar, stretching from the top right corner of his right eyebrow to just below his right cornea. He wears a red shirt, with a black jacket over it, and blue pants. His natural eye color is brown, but he always keeps the contact lense in, except when he sleeps.
Backstory: He was born first of his three brothers, and his only family besides them were his parents. He left when he was 11 to journey around his home region, Alola. Eventually, when he was 14, he tried to stop the Aether Foundation from opening the Ultra Wormholes, and succeeded at doing so. He fled the region at 15, and flew to Kalos. He eventually left for the Froena Region on an expedition at age 19, and the rest of the story is explained by other RPs. Quick summary: Evaded the Auralian Order at Froena, evaded Aether once again in Sinnoh at age 20, fled back to Kalos, returned to Sinnoh later that year, journeyed to Silvalya at 21, and then the Region Of Stars, and then the Uraniumian Archipelago, where he fought an old enemy. Got caught up in the war, got the scar, killed the man who gave it to him. Journeyed to the Raka Region, and got caught in another war when he returned. After that war, an apocalypse broke out. He survived it barely, and is now here.
Team: Pangoro, Charizard, Torterra, Aggron, Drapion, Salamence

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kaleb Storm
Gym badges already owned: Kaleb currently owns every badge from Kanto, Sinnoh, and Kalos, as well as completed every Trial and Grand Trial in Alola.
Personality: Kaleb is very caring for others, and acts friendly towards new people, unless they are enemies, but barely smiles or laughs. He only sometimes jokes around, since the war completely changed his life. He was able to regain some of his old self, but his PTSD didn’t exactly help with that.
Appearance: Kaleb has dark brown hair (so dark that most people mistake it for black), and a red contact lense in his left eye. His right eye, on the other hand, had been cut out during the war. All that is left where it used to be is a great scar, stretching from the top right corner of his right eyebrow to just below his right cornea. He wears a red shirt, with a black jacket over it, and blue pants. His natural eye color is brown, but he always keeps the contact lense in, except when he sleeps.
Backstory: He was born first of his three brothers, and his only family besides them were his parents. He left when he was 11 to journey around his home region, Alola. Eventually, when he was 14, he tried to stop the Aether Foundation from opening the Ultra Wormholes, and succeeded at doing so. He fled the region at 15, and flew to Kalos. He eventually left for the Froena Region on an expedition at age 19, and the rest of the story is explained by other RPs. Quick summary: Evaded the Auralian Order at Froena, evaded Aether once again in Sinnoh at age 20, fled back to Kalos, returned to Sinnoh later that year, journeyed to Silvalya at 21, and then the Region Of Stars, and then the Uraniumian Archipelago, where he fought an old enemy. Got caught up in the war, got the scar, killed the man who gave it to him. Journeyed to the Raka Region, and got caught in another war when he returned. After that war, an apocalypse broke out. He survived it barely, and is now here.
Team: Pangoro, Charizard-Mega Charizard X (yes, it has been approved for a while, ask Stellar or @Mr.Glaceon), Torterra, Aggron, Drapion, Salamence
Just a heads up Mega evolutions aren’t allowed, it’s clearly stated at the bottom of the rules on the first post or the thread