• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

What is with the word sledging? D:

Now what 16 year-old grammar Nazi do you remind me of right now @Weeds?
Le Hrmm... Could it be?... Oh yes- my brother xD

I call it sledging :3 and there's been hail!! Who knows; maybe we'll have a thunderstorm, tornado, earthquake and tsunami tonight aswell!

-EDIT: We didn't ):-

I really hate Vevo videos on Youtube. They never ever ever load and I have to keep resetting them from the beginning and blahhhhh it's so annoying :c

I'm excited for the fifth generation Pokemon on GPX!

I don't like people who take forever to respond to you, especially when THEY started the damn conversation >:T

Kerauno said:
37 Kroner's (Something Nordic?)

That would be Swedish, Danish or Norwegian currency. Take your pick ^^

kasumi_slater said:
What is with the word sledging? D:

Now what 16 year-old grammar Nazi do you remind me of right now @Weeds?
Le Hrmm... Could it be?... Oh yes- my brother xD

I call it sledging :3 and there's been hail!! Who knows; maybe we'll have a thunderstorm, tornado, earthquake and tsunami tonight aswell!

-EDIT: We didn't ):-

I decided yesterday that because of the rabid spread of the word sledging is undeniable, I have now accepted the word. Sledge to your hearts content kiddos!~

Weeds said:
Kerauno said:

I pick Norwegian!!~~ Do I win? =3

AAAAARRRRFFFFF school. I'm not meant for school when it's cold. I don't like the cold very much.

Well, I should go before I'm tasered and carted off to school. Au revior.

*END SIMULATION*

Kerauno said:
Weeds said:
Kerauno said:

I pick Norwegian!!~~ Do I win? =3

You win with all three of them :>

Sledding again! I carried three sleds with me to school today o.O; Might as well start bringing one every day so I can go sledding whenever I want :D

Well, I'm bored, and now I've got a question. Y'know those tablets for the computer? And the little pens that come with it? Can I rreplace the pen without having to buy another tablet?

Also, gotta go to school tommorow. Good news is I'll be out Friday for Teacher's Meeting, so only a 3 day week for me 8D

Now, another question. If I wanted to get some pictures off a computer that can't hold a charge, can I get someone to do it?

Also, Rest in Peace, Leslie Nielsen.

Working on a 15 page research paper the night before it's due. Wheee~

Also, Rolly, is that a Hyperbole and a Half reference I spot in your personal text? XD I love that site.

Damn snow! I'm so bored! Stel is lucky! He dosen't have snow, niether does Sem for that matter! I'm so jealous! Oh well, SNOWBALL FIGHT!

I have no snow either, which make me saaaaaaad... And I found out that I'm awesome at writing essays and such. I have no idea how it happened!

I LOVE FLASH DRIVES. They saved my life. I had to print an essay, but dad wasn't home, so I put it on my flash drive, and printed it! :D

I need a new Christmas tree. For my room. Like, one for my desk. I have ornaments for it.

Arrrrrfff, school... not that bad anymore...

*END SIMULATION*

Google forgot to pay 'us' for the ads. Anyway, I'm glad it's back~

Also, goddamn! It's soooo cold in Dutchieland, snow everywhere. Normally, I'd love it but this is way too cold for even me to enjoy</3

I'm eating an ice lolly, which is cold and it's cold outside, I don't know why im eating it either...
And in other news, im gonna win the lottery! (I wish)

I've watched 12 episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender today o.O; It's only half of season one, but I must say I really like this series :)

SineCosineTangent said:
Working on a 15 page research paper the night before it's due. Wheee~

Also, Rolly, is that a Hyperbole and a Half reference I spot in your personal text? XD I love that site.

Idd, I also love that site. It's the root to all of the worlds epicness. Clean all the things!

Secad said:
You know, it would be really cool to have a tail.

I agree completely. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted a tail to swish around.

Mmm, I want some lemon tea. But I'm too lazy to go get it myself.

I got to wear my scarf and hat today! it was cold enough! And I look pretty hot in them ;)

Arrrooo, Hell's Kitchen tonight! So excited!

*END SIMULATION*

Secad said:
You know, it would be really cool to have a tail.

Gee thanks Secad cat >:I You just brought back memories of when I stuck strings to my pants when I was little and pretended to be Tigger :-[ Still though, yes, I would like a wolf tail :3

Man, I've lost my touch. I can't draw Cybec anymore! (here, here, and here) What's wrong with me!? I have failed my chi-er-creation!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I hate heat I hate heat I hate heat I hate heat I hate heat.

And anyone who thinks I'm LUCKY for being stuck in this bullshit weather needs to be repeatedly strangled by rabid Nattoreis.

Backwards.

Doubled said:
Still though, yes, I would like a wolf tail :3
ME TOO~ All who know me well would know that's one of my greatest ambitions~

Baka! My mother banned me from the computer last night because of my science grade. It was the letter C. Greeeeeat.

Ararararrrrr, I have a knife in my hands~ I dunno what I'm gonna do with it~

I better get cracking on this story before school, and then imminent death. By the way, if I don't show up for about a week, DO NOT BE ALARMED. I will just be offline, it's fine... Any way, have a lovely day~

*END SIMULATION*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
[me=Linkachu]is kinda meh at the moment.[/me]

Gotta love it when something is originally your idea, yet somehow you end up getting excluded when it's all said and done. >->

Me is bored... I'm always bored anyway...
I'm currently sorting out my competitive team for Platinum but failing epicly... life is so hard!

I hate bagels. I hate them so.

Well, I love them, but my jaw is all like EFF THAT SHITE. And now my mouth won't open all the way without extreme pain. I'm just lucky the damn thing didn't lock up.

Lesson to the wise: TMJ sucks.

Must be nice to get rid of it @_@

I'll probably have it for the rest of my life, although I could control it with a bite guard, since the main cause of my case is bruxism. Damn high stress exams >>

YES! I BEAT METROID PRIME! Which actually was surprisingly easy :-\ I would've expected Meta Ridley and Metroid Prime to put up more of a challenge then THAT, but it was still one of the best games I've ever played.

*scurries off to get himself a 100% beating score so he can get the secret ending*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as tradition of our town, It's time to watch the Christmas parade in freezing weather. Hopefully I won't be alone. HOPEFULLY...

Also, youtube sucks at the moment -_-