• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

SPAM, this probably is.
SCHOOL, MY ENEMY, I SHALL VANQUISH YOU WITH MY EXCEPTIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND STRENGTH~~
~~~~~~~~~~I love this little curvy thing~~~~~~~~~~~~~It's just so pretty and random!~~~~~~~~~~~~~ And now I'm done.
*sigh* Cold. I am cold. Not happy. AT ALL.
And I must bid you adieu. School time is here... So bai.

*END SIMULATION* (Why do I always say that?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I just ate a Tims breakfast wrap. It was yummy. I love my expensive bottles of Iced Tea. Walking with co-workers and listening to them complain about other co-workers in the most exaggerated ways is endlessly amusing. A co-worker whom I don't care much for bought Tim Bits for everyone and offered me one, and I happily accepted it and thanked him. It's easy to buy me off if food's involved.

35 minutes left until lunch. Me thinks I'll read the newspaper comics until one of the students require help. I love my job.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Just got in from uni. It's freezing cold. My fingers are still a little numb. Also I am sleepy and hungry. And I can hear my flat mates making too much noise in the kitchen. FML.

Kerauno said:
SPAM, this probably is.
SCHOOL, MY ENEMY, I SHALL VANQUISH YOU WITH MY EXCEPTIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND STRENGTH~~
~~~~~~~~~~I love this little curvy thing~~~~~~~~~~~~~It's just so pretty and random!~~~~~~~~~~~~~ And now I'm done.
*sigh* Cold. I am cold. Not happy. AT ALL.
And I must bid you adieu. School time is here... So bai.

*END SIMULATION* (Why do I always say that?)

TILDE. IT'S A TILDE. TILDE TILDE. Tangrow is also known as the enforcer of tildes~ Or something related to them~ ♥ For they are not squigglies or curvies, they are TILDES. D:<

That's actually been my random thought all day, to say that |D To be serious other than that, goshdarned it my project teammates are total bitches >:| They got all mad and huffy even when I did what they asked and arghblargh she's just such a D:<

Til...de?
I'll stick to my beloved music note (I can't type it because im not on my wii)
But, I like using these things~!
New thought:
I love my new laptop! It is so awesome!
I still haven't got any further in PR3! I suck at gaming!

Well, I'm feeling drained for some reason. Maybe I need some coffee.

Also, I'm worried about my mom. She's having more and more nightmares, but won't see a doctor because they cost too damn much, and she won't check in somewhere because she has her pride.

Also.....I HATE MA SKEWL! The seniors get to go on a feild trip tomorrow, and I don't get to go on one until December. Guess how long it's been since my last feild trip? (not counting my 9th grade year because that wasn't during class) It was 6 years ago. Now our psych class will be nothing but Juniors, and they are mongrels.

Other than that..... I had no idea that teddy bears (such as myself) become attractive when the lights are off, smoke is in the room, lazers are pointing everywhere, and you're not that popular. Best party ever.

People keeps questioning what tildes means... and I think that's really funny ;D

Not that I think you guys are stupid, it's just that, I'm brazilian, and in my country to write many simple worlds you need tildes. For example, "no" is"não". Even 4-year old kids in my country know how to use that and most of you don't even know it's name ;D

It's a lot funny for a brazilian like me ;D

But I'm not insulting you guys. I know you guys don't even need to know what tildes mean in this thing that is the most know language in our world: English.

A

Anonymous

My current thoughts:
I need a hug
The earth is round
Why am I posting in this thead
I wonder what's for dinner
Mah boi
Boy, these are some random thoughts

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Why the hell is Megumi Hayashibara so frelling awesome?! @________@ Listened to her sing a bit too much today. xD

Also, I've never noticed the sheer dissonance between Xellos when his eyes are closed and when his eyes are open until I watched this intro more thoroughly.

Pokota still looks like a sad Terriermon Ripoff though. Bah.

Also, christ on a stick, Evangelion X Slayers? O_o

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
StellarWind Elsydeon said:
Why the hell is Megumi Hayashibara so frelling awesome?! @________@ Listened to her sing a bit too much today. xD

Too many awesome songs from that woman. ♥

Also, I've never noticed the sheer dissonance between Xellos when his eyes are closed and when his eyes are open until I watched this intro more thoroughly.

Yeeep. When the eyes are open, bitches better run. >=3

Also, christ on a stick, Evangelion X Slayers? O_o

They'll EVA anything these days... and it's sad because so much works. XD

And now I'm thinking that I need to get off my butt and shovel out the cash for Evolution-R (because unlike Revolution, it was bloody awesome). I've been holding off in hope that they'd make a boxed set of both seasons 4 & 5 (which I personally view as a single season), but I haven't actually checked to see if one's in the planning. If not, I'll just buy 'em separately.

O...kay? I have just been reading some reviews on the internet about the hotel I worked at in greece and most of them mentioned me :p I'm so famous! Type "Planos bay reviews" into google and see for yourself the awesomeness of the one and only... me! I already have a fan club (with one little stalker that springs to mind) so you can't join sorry!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Jegus on a thousand sticks. Some people are full of themselves.

Synthesis. Distortion. Dissipation.

"I was wrong about you. I thought you've grown past such childish, manipulative behaviour."
"You were wrong about many things."
"You've grown bolder, noble one. But you still have much to learn. You cross the fine line between confidence and arrogance, and wield your new-found sword as if it were a bludgeon."
"You mock me. That is a grave error. You will not live to regret it."
"You've picked the wrong opponent, noble one. A shame, really... But I will not hold back. En guarde!"

"[Something has awakened within me.]

There's something running through my veins, sharper than the edge of a blade. It's always been there, but for most of my life, it's been a dream, relegated to the realm of unconsciousness. I can feel it now. I refuse to back down. I refuse to just let you do this. Forfeit the game. You are [not] unstoppable.

There are no immovable forces in this universe. You too will fall.

I have long expected your blade, but did you expect mine?"

This Kirie monologue is brought to you by sand. And infection forms. They're everywhere. Get used to it, and all of that jazz.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
You know what would be ultimate lol? Prince Philionel El Di Saillune, the Ultimate Pacifist, having a run-in with Byron, the Ultimate Lover of Holes and Defense.

... Toss Vash the Stampede in for EXTRA lols.

Blazi said:
Oh gods I feel like playing Kingdom Hearts, but I keep losing to Guard Armor. Damnit.

Guard Armor is a BITCH, especially if you picked the rod in the beginning, as you don't know any magic at that point yet. I always go for the sword so I don't usually have a problem with it. :)

COOKIES!~~ Yesterday, I smuggled some cookies out of Ryan's buffet, and no one found out! ;) And no one will...

~~~~Tilde~~~~I love the tilde~~~~I use it muchness~~~~

Bee-yoop~ I was supposed to get cracking on some new creative material when I got home last night, but I got distracted by a chat site, and angering strange people~

AHA, I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THAT PUZZLE CUBE-THINGY. ;D All you do is hold two pieces with the pointy sides touching, and put two in between, and then fill the holes! I'm guessing none of you followed any of that. It looks like this:
The-Star-Puzzle.jpg

It took me two weeks to figure out. I feel smart and stupid.

*angry moan* School is BORING. And it's only Wednesday. :( >:(

*END SIMULATION*

I hope I am able to complete PR3 soon so I can finally move onto Dragon quest IX. Playing a different game without completing the previos one is illegal, my best friend got sent to prison for 5 years for it actually! Bit in the meantime *grabs beer out of fridge*

I'm eating cheese, I don't like cheese so I don't know why I am eating it.

I hate parents. I hate them so much.

A Brave New World is not an evil book - it is not a book that should be banned, nor politely removed from the class merely because you have a problem with the idea that the author would use the word "savage" in the way that he did. Simply because you are of Native American desent does not give you the right to get all uppity and offended by this; yes the religion they developed might be similar to that of the Native Americans, but ti's also similar to a lot of other paganistic pantheons. These savages uphold the ideals of the family and the community - they believe in the Christian virtues. They are the remnants of the dead society ere the decantion. Do not think for one second you are doing your child a favour. So what if she was distressed by the book? That's the point. Emotions get people thinking. Why do you think political commentators use humour so often?

And what would you rather have her do? Read the Bible? Oh, there are a thousand more demons to be held in there than in any other work by man.

I want mah Sonic Colors (or Colours) alreadah >:o I know it's out, but I may have to wait til Christmas! I want to play it already!

Weeds said:
Guard Armor is a BITCH, especially if you picked the rod in the beginning, as you don't know any magic at that point yet. I always go for the sword so I don't usually have a problem with it. :)

Chose Sword, forgot shield, still getting my butt kicked.

I dread Opposite Armour...

snetonobre said:
Ramen doesn't make Ramen better :(

Of course it does. More ramen is better than less ramen.

And now for something completely different

Physics biting my ass, the Eid vacation coming to a close, and my dog is being very affectionate these days since Mum's out of the country. My life is currently going horizontally, and I don't see a rise or a drop anytime soon.

It is currently 5:27 am. What have I been doing for the past five hours?

That's right. Persona 3. I keep forgetting how amazingly addictive that game is, and then I play it, and then it's nearly morning. Luckily my class doesn't start until 3pm XD And to think, I've only logged 30 hours in this playthrough.

Also organic chem is mean and if it had a face it would look like '^' <-that.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Fracking DNS. Fracking CNAMEs. Fracking domain registrars. I want control of my website, dammit.

WAAAAHH I'M SO MISERABLE.

I upset my mother last night, and that was one of the worst hings I have ever done. She was supposed to considering letting me go to the Friday or Saturday showings of HP: the deathly Hallows, and now I can't. I was going to use MY OWN money, but now, I am banned. *anger* *misery* *denial* *death*

...Chocolate with almonds!! OMNOMNOMNOM~~ ♥

School. Death. ARGJIKGLjkgk.h hate.

*END SIMULATION*

First... You...
Feel a little poorly, and then you start to swell.
Then you start to spit some blood and then you really smell.
And then you know it's time to ring your, funeral bell!
Along comes mister Death, and swishes you to hell.
Along comes mister Death, and swishes you to HELL!

Horrible histories! I = smartness!?

Anyway:
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!
Damn right it's better than yours!
I could teach you but i'd have to charge! :p

Yes, that was Horrible Histories. We had that song at the end of our presentation of the Black Death. Gave a nice contrast to the rest of the presentation xD

Also;
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!
And they're like; it's better than yours!
I could teach you but I'd have to charge MAH LAZAAARR!!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Oreo Blizzard cake. How lovely it is.~

Just finished taking a couple of class pictures for one of my co-workers. Her last day is next Thursday, and the students surprised her with flowers and the Blizzard cake (which they gave me a piece of because they're awesome). I'm going to miss teasing her. :( But my other co-worker will be back and he's a cool guy, so it's all good.

Now I'm snickering at the fact that it's 2:22 PM. Cry, Sem, cry.

*Wants to play more Sonic Colors after work today. Must also remember to pre-order the limited edition Wii release of Super Mario All-Stars...*

ICarly... don't like so much, in my opinion it's good, but nothing worth to make me keep looking at the clock... in fact I won't be able to watch TV for the next months, so there's nothing to talk about ICarly... I just mentioned the program because I'm listening it's opening theme on this music site (it's agains't the rules post the site's name?). Miranda Cosgrove is a good singer, but that's the only music of hers I liked, just because most of her musics are sooooo boring...

"So wake up the memories of my nation
it's your time to be
There's no chance unless you take one
everytime just see
the brighter side of every situation
Somethings are meant to be
So give your best
And leave the rest to me"

This music makes me feels like holding the US flag, even though I'm brazilian (but I act as I were from US, according to my friends), and even though this is the only part of the music to feel like it would make Uncle Sam proud.

And everyone knows, Uncle Sam is Chuck Norris uncle (I like Chuck Norris facts).

Ugh... Finally Friday... It's raining, I'm exhausted after my aiki-do training, my Black ROM won't start :/ Oh well, better go grab something to eat and go to sleep 'cause I still have English and Maths lessons tomorrow. Too lazy to prepare for them. Sigh... Might as well go for a walk with my dogs...

I.am.so.tired.

Last night I had a wet run at my job before we open up the 22nd (im a busser) and we were put into two groups. I was in the first group meaning I had to bus first and wait while everyone else finished eating. Took them 2 hours to eat so we had to walk around and ask them if they wanted anymore water or needed anything and while we werent doing that we were all just standing there trying to find stuff to do and smiling like idiots because we have to. So then when it's my groups turn we finally got to eat (food was free, because we are employees) and we (you were paired with one other person so it would be the two of you) had to order 1 appetizer 1 entree and 1 drink. Appetizer was burger sliders, my entree was a chicken caesar salad (which the bowl was HUGE) and my drink was....

Coke.

at least 5 or more very tall glasses of Coke, and because I have been trying to cut caffeine or however you spell it out of my diet, I havent had it in a looong time. Long time. It tasted..amazing. So naturally I became more awake and slightly hyper which made me have a better time, because frankly after we sat down and ordered my night got better. Dessert was ice creamand every meal gets a free dessert I had this cherry chocolate pistachio or however you spell that.

Needless to say that I when I got home I tried to go to bed and ended up starting at my ceiling for a few hours went to sleep and woke up every hour because of those damn sodas >> Very tired for school, couldnt focus at all and that had to be the longest four hours of my life. Those 2 of them were watching Hamlet, which wasnt so bad, but I had Calc afterwards so I have a headache >>

SIde note, I hate the way I look im very self conscioius and I wish I had a thinner face like every other sibling in my family. Its not fair that my sister is getting a new phone and IM not I have made a lot of spelling mistakes, I thinktoo much the scroller keeps moving whenever I try typing and im starting to get slightly pissed off because I cant see x.x

What am I doing tonight? Not going to the football game though i should to see my best friends team lose in the playoffs, I want to go to the mall but I have no money and im very tired I want more stuff from Buckle, why isnt my shiny lucky any better, why do people text me at odd hours at night? I wish I was in NY right now I hate it here its not even that cold. I hope I dont get fired from my job >> Also I need a second job for a ccar, my mom might be my co signer for my car, that would rock. I have a taylor Swift song Back to December stuff in my head sister was playing it this morning, damn thing. She isnt even that good of a singer. I feel like having that chicken Caesar salad again, im hungry, and I dont even eat salad that much to begin with. Wheres my chocolate bar with almonds, need to go get that..
Wouldnt it be nice if we could wake up in the morning when the sun is new?~ or is it was new.. x.x

I hope I can find my works phone number to call in on wednesday because im on call at 3

http://www.buckle.com/styleandtrends/ou ... ?N=43+2531

I want that outfit, I would rock it, maybe not the hat of course well I kind of look good in hats.. oogh new jeans, I like that vest, I love Buckle my eyesight keeps going in and out of focus fml x.x not the watch either I am already getting a better looking one for christmas I like how fast I type on the computer though i type better when im not thinking about it

THE END.... Of ze world good god I need to end this post x.x

I hate my sister. She is so smart, an A student all the way through High School with a promising future; and what does the bitch do? She drops out of college, quits her job, and marries some trash. THAT STUPID BITCH! I can get over that she married that idiot, but I will not get over how she threw away thousands of dollars worth of a scholarship just so she can party! Not only that, I can't stand how manipulative she is! My Dad and Aunt have been sending her money for months now, and she's been taking it without a second thought!!! Why, why would someone with talents I would kill for, why would she do something so...so....idiotically, horrendously, and self destructively STUPID!!! >:(

Whew, now that that's out of my system (pardon my French, btw ^^;), I will be going to the Renaissance Fair tommorow :) Now I can hurl axes at tree stumps :D