• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Pokémon Quest (apply here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
READ THESE RULES AND INTRO
1. No swearing, I can report
2. Romance is allowed but keep it E10+
3. No shinies or Megas (I'll get too many requests and then shinies/Megas won't be special)
4. If necessary, constructive criticism is ok. Be nice though and be honest! Everyone is talented.
5. You are a basic Pokemon when u start (not evolved).
You are going to start in a town of 3 choices.
1. Peaceful Pasture
2. Calm Cove
3. Violet Volcano (idk trying to find adjectives)
You plan to travel to the prestigious school for Pokémon, where you will learn to be the greatest Pokémon ever. Along the way you meet friends (max 3 don't want things to get too busy.) and take a long journey where you will have lots of fun and adventures.
Town info
Peaceful pasture- a town similar to for tree city with Pokémon using he trees as homes and the forest as their city. Full of grass Pokémon.Not hugely populated, but there are a good few shops.
Calm Cove- A small island near an ocean. Thriving with water Pokémon. Still, many travelers come here to see the amazing beach there.
Violet Volcano- Because of strange volcanic ash long ago, this volcano is a bright violet. Pokémon carved homes in the sides of this inactive volcano. Many tourists visit here, and many Pokémon take advantage of this by having many shops. The most populated area of the three.
After your intro story, you buy gear (if u want) and then set off into the unknown. The first challenges for each town:
Peaceful pasture- Deep forest
Calm cove- Stormy sea
Violet volcano- Sharp Slope
I'll post more info when we need it. Thx and have fun! =)

Hey guys. Make sure to apply here and not on he other thread. I will always reply as soon as possible with this:
Example: Bob's intro by Bob
DJLucario25 (me): +Bob ok, you can join.
I may add some advice or something you need to change to get in. For example, you can't be a shiny and I'll remind you that in my post if u do. I won't kick u from the thread I'll just warn you not to do that please.
Requirements for Appl
Name (character not irl):
What Pokémon you are (not evolved): Riolu
Friends (you can create application for your friends too. Max 3):
Starting town (Peaceful Pasture, Calm Cove, or Violet Volcano): Violet Volcano
Appearance: Sporting a fedora, he wears it at any occasion.
Details (origins): A young riolu whose grandfather founded Violet Volcano. He meditates at the top of the volcano facing extreme heat, which is why he can handle hot environments. He strives to master the aura like his father on his journey to the elite Pokemon school in the far away Alola region. Who knows what'll happen on his journey?

I may add some advice or something you need to change to get in. For example, you can't be a shiny and I'll remind you that in my post if u do. I won't kick u from the thread I'll just warn you not to do that please.
Requirements for Application (copy this)
Name (character not irl):
What Pokémon you are (not evolved):
Friends (you can create application for your friends too. Max 3):
Starting town (Peaceful Pasture, Calm Cove, or Violet Volcano):
Appearance:
Details (origins):
Anything else? Keep it simple if you need other stuff.
We'll start when we get at least 10 people. I'll tell you guys when application is closed. You can still join after we start the RP on my other thread, unless I say something different.

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
One discussion thread per RP, please, and do not double post or use chatspeak ("u" is not a goddamn word and this sort of lazy-ass typing is not acceptable here).

Review the RP forum rules and the global rules prior to posting anything again.

Status
Not open for further replies.