• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokemon of Ridgewater | Discussion

It kinda feels like one of those stories where you have memorable characters with no names whatsoever, merely being referred to by nicknames.

Okay, after finishing with finals and stuff, I came running to rping soon after realizing that studying made me almost well... eeps.

Anyway, nice to see you again Gpig. Just a quick question before signing up, are we allowed to use fan made Pokémon for the RP?

Only the information like it is with the others. You can update it later when the character finds out what her name is actually. It is not meant to be seen yet. You are supposed to be the only one who knows about the history of your character.

(Just doing a repost since I fixed it)

(Idk how many chars I can have so I'll use one for now and now I understand once I read back so I'll edit this)

Name: (Unknown)(She is open to nicknames)
Species: Jolteon
Personality: Shy, Gentle, Unable to speak, Sweet
Appearance: Just a normal colored Jolteon but has a long scar across her throat losing her voice permanently. She wears bells on her ears and tail and on her left leg
Backstory: (Unknown)
Relations: (Unknown)
Other: Soggy Lillypad

Species: Ninetales
Personality: Sweet, Gentle, Protective, Calm
Appearance: Just a normal colored Ninetales but with a red Levi around her neck

Last edited:
(Idk how many chars I can have so I'll use one for now and now I understand once I read back so I'll edit this)

Species: Jolteon
Personality: Shy, Gentle, Unable to speak, Sweet
Appearance: Just a normal colored Jolteon but has a long scar across her throat losing her voice permanently. She wears bells on her ears and tail and on her left leg

Species: Ninetales
Personality: Sweet, Gentle, Protective, Calm
Appearance: Just a normal colored Ninetales but with a red Levi around her neck
accepted, sorry for delay

just a tip, either start investigating items you find or your surroundings or start interacting with other characters, just so we can pick up the pace a little bit @everyone

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Name: (Unknown)
Species: Krokorok
Personality: Krokorok is laid-back, immature, and makes jokes a lot. He’s not that serious and always will light up the mood if he needs to. He’s quite the grudge-holder though, and this might as well be his downfall. Krokorok cares for people in a weird way, he’ll probably be a little bit of a jerk to them in the process.
Appearance: He looks like a normal Krokorok, it’s just that he’s literally ten inches taller than the rest of his species, making him 4’01” instead of 3’03”. He also has a few scars, but he doesn’t remember where they’re from.
Other: Soggy Lily pad

Species: Krokorok
Personality: Krokorok is laid-back, immature, and makes jokes a lot. He’s not that serious and always will light up the mood if he needs to. He’s quite the grudge-holder though, and this might as well be his downfall. Krokorok cares for people in a weird way, he’ll probably be a little bit of a jerk to them in the process.
Appearance: He looks like a normal Krokorok, it’s just that he’s literally ten inches taller than the rest of his species, making him 4’01” instead of 3’03”. He also has a few scars, but he doesn’t remember where they’re from.
Other: Soggy Lily pad
accepted

okay guys sorry for the inactivity. Had to prioritise uni atm. I'm going on holiday from friday for a week so i probs will be quite inactive again. However, hopefully we can get it up and running again so it can still progress somewhat when im away :)

Alright then, gimmie time to make a post then, I might go ahead and do the part where he finds and starts a diary. And like your char, he'll find a family photo, but nothing else in terms of information, no name or anything.

Nickname: (Open for whatever nickname, real name is obviously not known)
Species: Murkrow
Personality: He's quick to anger, yet also cools down very quickly- he doesn't hold grudges, nor stay angry for more than five minutes, as his mind is constantly bouncing from thought to thought. At his default state, he attempts to look cool, calm, and collected, with an air of mystery- but it's all just clearly fake, as he's got nothing to hide and can be drawn out of this state at any claim that he's little. However, he has a soft inside- though he doesn't get too intensely close to anyone, he's more than willing to make friends with anyone that treats him with a bit of respect, or makes him feel needed.
Appearance: Nothing beyond a regular Murkrow.
Other: Soggy Lillipad

Nickname: (Open for whatever nickname, real name is obviously not known)
Species: Murkrow
Personality: He's quick to anger, yet also cools down very quickly- he doesn't hold grudges, nor stay angry for more than five minutes, as his mind is constantly bouncing from thought to thought. At his default state, he attempts to look cool, calm, and collected, with an air of mystery- but it's all just clearly fake, as he's got nothing to hide and can be drawn out of this state at any claim that he's little. However, he has a soft inside- though he doesn't get too intensely close to anyone, he's more than willing to make friends with anyone that treats him with a bit of respect, or makes him feel needed.
Appearance: Nothing beyond a regular Murkrow.
Other: Soggy Lillipad
Accepted

I really don't know what to post. If @Martin Pine or @arally don't post, then... yeah.
Wait, can we all have pictures of our famalies? XD If yes, I guess I could work on that?
its an easier way to reveal a bit about the ocs past. Mine was just my character but the other character it was with has been ripped out the photo leaving it open to it possibly being another person's oc but yeah that's what ive done

Oh, alright!
Random photos of our characters show up in random houses, that's totally normal!
I guess my Purrloin can go scavanging too and find a photo of her past.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Species: Chingling
Personality: A caring, outgoing person. Whenever he makes friends, he usually tries to stick with them and help them in any situation. He's a bit silly, but can be serious in times of need. While most of the time he is friendly and kind to others, sometimes he can lash out his anger when frustrated and pushed to his limits.
Appearance: Nothing really special. Just your average Chingling.

@Gpig5 Sorry my character's reactions thus far haven't been super realistic, especially pertaining to how quickly he warmed up to yours. But I wanna hurry it along a bit to get the ball rolling, and he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.