• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokemon League Plot (Discussion & sign-up)

The Pokemon League Plot
The Pokemon League Plot (from now on will refer to as PLP) is an RP story taking place at the Pokemon League in Hoenn.

Plot: The Hoenn Pokemon League is in progress, however this year there is more than trainers losing and winning battles.The stakes are high as members of team rocket have made base in Hoenn and plan to sabotage the league.

Requirements/Rules:
-If you are just trying to cameo your mainstream character in this event without "impact" on the story go for it there is no rules for you just wing it.

-If you want to be a trainer who participates in the Hoenn pokemon league, please assure your character has the 8 badges to keep it REAL. Also please note that in order to make this as non-mary sue no one in this RP will be winning the #1 spot at the Hoenn League. However feel free to claim runner up, 3rd place or what have-you. Just discuss it in PM with each other or simply comment here and I will flip a coin and you guys can RP the battle out with the outcome being the declared winner. Or if you just want to dip your feet in the RP, but not place anywhere feel free to throw a post role playing a fight with an NPC you make up.

-The violence in this RP should be kept PG-13 as well as the language.

-Also if your looking to lose a Pokemon to later reconnect with in a different RP, future RP, or simply lose a Pokemon feel free to let me know because...

IMPORTANT
I cannot stress this enough TEAM ROCKET will win in this RP.
TEAM ROCKET WILL WIN IN THIS RP. For personal story development in future RPs I plan to make Team Rocket an actual threat. Don't worry though no actual role players will actually be "damaged" that is all on you.

Anyways here is a character template, I used a simpler version of the mainstream Template if you wanna just transfer your character or make a new one, go for it.

Feel Free to ask any questions!

Template:
role in this RP: (examples: Trainer in the league, spectator at the league, officer standing by, team rocket member, ect)
Name:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Clothing:
Pokémon: Species, Nickname

Here is my character:
Name: David Viridi
Hometown: Lilycove City, Hoenn
Height: 4' 10"
Weight: 75 lb
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Pokémon:
1.Passimian (M)
Despite being grateful for being rescued Passimian has a hard time respecting and obeying David because of his lack of experience as a trainer.
2.TBD
3.TBD
4.TBD
5.TBD
6.TBD

I'm interested! Will Mega Evolutions and Legendary be okay for our characters to use?
Thank you for the question, Megas are totally okay. Legendary Pokemon I would request you please refrain from using on the account of they play roles in other RP's in the future. If this still falls in your interest feel free to write up a character and we will start up when we get a few more peeps in. :blush:

Sounds fun! I’d like to join as a member of Team Rocket.

Name: Adelia
Hometown: Iki Town, Alola
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown/Blue (partial heterochromia)
Clothing: (besides the rocket uniform) something inconspicuous, she wouldn’t want to draw attention to herself.
Black Shorts and a simple red T-shirt would be what she is most comfortable in.
Pokémon:
1. Torracat
Obedient, loves getting into mischief with its trainer.
2. Toxicroak (M)
Quiet and Stoic. Probably the ‘nicest’ of Adelia’s Pokémon.
3. Galvantula (M)
Caught after it cut the power to a TR base.
4. TBD
5. TBD
6. TBD

I have a question, too: What kind of stuff can I expect to be doing as a part of Team Rocket?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem

Folks.

You all need to actually read the RP forum rules.

Any involvement of Mega Evolutions and Legendaries needs to be cleared with staff. It's not up to the thread creator to approve them without approval from us.

This roleplay doesn’t look too bad, for once the evil team wins. I’m interested.

Name: Evangeline Ross
Hometown: Veilstone City, Sinnoh
Height: 5’01”
Weight: 72.6 lbs
Hair: Naturally, her hair is jet black, but she dyed it purple for the summertime.
Eyes: Blue.
Clothing: Since, unlike other characters, she doesn’t wear the same outfit every single day, I’ll describe them in the roleplay.
Pokémon:
1. Sliggo, nicknamed Astroid
2. Raichu, nicknamed Static
3. Gogoat, nicknamed Mountain
4. Glaceon, nicknamed Frost
5. Mienfoo, nicknamed Sunset
6. TBD