• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokemon House Discussion (Pokemon RP)

https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-pokemon-house.21507/

This is my first time hosting a rp so please forgive me if i make a mistake.
This is basically about Pokemon living together making allies and enemies. Battles are pretty usual, but must be done with consent from Head of Dorm. The House can take 30 Pokemon, but I'm only expecting somewhere around 8.

Crushes allowed, but keep it PG
I like to have RP's where a lot of description is used, so at least two lines per post
Thing is, I want this to start out pretty simple so...
Only first Evolutions until later on
All other RP rules are followed
Please warn me if you are going away for at least two days so I know that you haven't just quit, other than that, have fun!

Name:
Nickname (e.g. if you were called Timothy, Tim would be used here):
Species:
Gender (Please remember which pokemon are genderless):
Appearance (clothes and visible items):
Item:
Effect:
Side-Effect (Just to make it balanced):
Moves (2 to 3 while you haven't evolved):
Allies:
Enemies:

First Floor:
1:
2: Saikuk (@Clunpsy )
3: Jolty (@Sparkling Emolga )
4: Tempo (@ScaldingPhoenix)
5: Daze (@RenzFlintrock )
6: Eve (@EeviumZ )
7: Ariana (@RenzFlintrock )
8: Mudd (@Clunpsy )
9: Amanda (@Tudor21G )
Dorm Leader/ Head of Dorm: Sol (Still could be taken @ThAtGuY101 )

Name: Mudra
Nickname: Mudd
Species: Mudkip
Appearance (clothes and visible items): Wears a plain, black satchel around her waist, with a small yellow love heart on it. She also wears a Purple Amulet around her neck
Item: Mysterious Purple Amulet
Effect: Makes her moves stronger while confused
Side-Effect: Makes her confused for longer
Moves: Water Gun and Mud Slap
Allies: Saikuk
Enemies:

Name: Saikuk
Nickname: Syke
Species: Espurr
Appearance: Wears a blue belt around his waist, with three pockets. These contain a twig, a spoon, and a short staff
Item: Short staff
Effect: Increases Sp.Atk
Side-Effect: Decreases Sp.Def
Moves: Confusion, Dark Pulse (Only does 40 damage) and Hidden Power
Allies: Mudd
Enemies:

Battles will be done either A. Online or B. In the RP. These would be short, two sentence moves. I would only use the RP for battles, because, Special Items or Anime style battles techniques (Quick Attack into an Iron Tail ETC.) To make it fair effects will be decided by dice rolls, which I would do. However I will leave it to everyone to decide whether or not they like this idea.

I added Saikuk
If you have questions feel free to ask.

@ThAtGuY101 @Crystal1302 @Cmeriwether @JayBird Joe @EeviumZ are people who I have been RPing with recently

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
V E E

Name: Eve
Nickname: Vee (she'll likely be infuriated if you call her that, though)
Species: Eevee
Appearance: Wears the Prism Crystal around her neck.
Item: Prism Pendant
Effect: She doesn't even know. (It gives her the ability to use elemental magic.)
Side-Effect: She doesn't know that one either. (Removes the effect of Same Type Attack Bonus.)
Moves: Glitzy Glow, Shadow Ball, Freezy Frost
Allies: None yet
Enemies: None yet

I got a some questions...

- Are these pokehumans or regular pokemon?
- the rules say base evolutions, do if I choose slowpoke I can later on become slowking again?
- can I be a shiny slowpoke?
- What about becoming a dorm leader? If I can, can I be #7? (Cause it's a lucky number.)
- also what kind of story is this? Will there be a rival faction, multiple factions, notable NPCs?
(I know it's a lot of questions, sorry!)

@EeviumZ you are in

I got a some questions...

- Are these pokehumans or regular pokemon?
- the rules say base evolutions, do if I choose slowpoke I can later on become slowking again?
- can I be a shiny slowpoke?
- What about becoming a dorm leader? If I can, can I be #7? (Cause it's a lucky number.)
- also what kind of story is this? Will there be a rival faction, multiple factions, notable NPCs?
(I know it's a lot of questions, sorry!)

Regular Pokemon
Yes but you have to have it pretty late on
Depends, if it is just because it looks nice, yes
You can reserve dorm leader, but you have to have some sort of reason for it because others might want the place more
This is the tricky part, It is a story of a house of Pokemon that move in all at the same time, but more come when the next two floors are introduced. I don't really know about this part, sorry, could you explain this more?

also @EeviumZ can you give a specific dorm number?

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sol
Nickname: Solow. (slowpoke is a pokemon notorious for being oblivious, the fact that his scarf physically slows him down(slightly) doesn't help his reputation.)
Species: slowpoke(shiny)
Appearance: purple and blue striped silk scarf around neck. (sometimes he wears it around his waist like a belt for giggles)
Item: Sol's Scarf, it may have another name but Sol always just calls it his scarf (i couldn't think of a cool name for it)
Effect: slightly raises elemental defense
Side-Effect: slightly lowers speed
Moves: Zen headbutt, water pulse, and headbutt. (he hits his head a lot. though funny enough he dosn't get dumber for it)
Allies: Zolaf
Enemies: none yet.
personality: friendly, mild-mannered, clumsy, and occasionally oblivious.

Regular Pokemon
Yes but you have to have it pretty late on
Depends, if it is just because it looks nice, yes
You can reserve dorm leader, but you have to have some sort of reason for it because others might want the place more
This is the tricky part, It is a story of a house of Pokemon that move in all at the same time, but more come when the next two floors are introduced. I don't really know about this part, sorry, could you explain this more?

fair enough. as to the last part, im assuming your reffering to my last question. i mention this as the story seems to focus around the pokemon house and its dorms. my question is. what is beyond the house. will there be other houses with dorms similar or is this the only one?

Last edited:
That makes more sense. I don't think I will add another Pokemon house, but I will consider it. This Pokemon House was made for Pokemon that need training, care, or social skills. This is why when everyone first moves in they are all unevolved.

@ThAtGuY101 are you going to make a character?
@EeviumZ do you know anyone else who might be interested?

Last edited:
so as more pokemon move in the house, more floors will be added. Each floor has a leader spot on it. The leader is in charge of everything that happens on that floor and all of the activities they go on. (I mean like, in charge of taking everyone to activities) They are also the first to be questioned about any incidents, and always take for blame for things that happen on that floor (while they are there, at least). The leaders are going to have to post much more than everyone else. I think it is a bit like the Council, yeah.

Name: Ariana

Nickname: Ana (or Ari)

Species: Ralts

Nature: Timid

Characteristic: Often lost in thought

Appearance: She is slightly smaller than the average Ralts. She wears a very small necklace with an amethyst in it.

Personality: She is a bit timid, but makes a great friend once she gets to know you. She is very smart, but she is not good at using her powers and she has been picked on for that in the past. Like most Ralts, she can get a general impression of an individual’s feelings, so she tends to gravitate towards people with positive emotions.

Item: Amethyst necklace

Effect: It is very calming and comforting to her.

Side Effect: She would be distraught if something happened to it. And you could probably also choke her if you grabbed it.

Moves: Confusion(weak), Double Team, Teleport(only short distances), Disarming Voice(needs a lot of work), Misty Terrain (egg move)

Enemies: None, yet.

Moveset Note: on her Teleport, she can go farther or even take others along with her, but she will be completely tired out afterwards. Her Confusion Attack is basically a very small amount of swirling psychic energy which she shoots at the opponent. Double Team, she creates an illusory double. Disarming Voice, she sings a haunting song that physically hurts those she is facing, and Misty Terrain is an egg move which she has no idea how to use. At the moment she can only do a smaller area of terrain, and it has the normal effects.

I would like Dorm #5, please.

I think that our characters would get along well, Eevium.

Name:Tempo

Nickname:Tep

Species:Noibat

Appearance: His ears are much smaller than normal Noibats, he has two glass metronomes on the back of his ears.

Item:Glass metronome’s (They are hard to break)

Effect: Allows him to hear and massively amplifies his sound attacks.

Side-Effect: He won’t be able to hear and weaken his sound Attacks without them. They are easily able to be taken off. (It sounds like everyone is yelling)

Moves:Echoed voice(builds up power twice as fast with his glass metronomes’s and twice as long without it.), Air cutter, Supersonic (It’s harder to shake off the confusion but he also confuses himself)

Other: He likes to fly around a lot and hits the top of the doorway sometimes. He is reckless and tends to get himself hurt and break his metronome’s. He cares for others that he is close to but cares little about what happens to himself.

Allies:none yet

Enemies:none yet

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Sorry it took me some time.

(Basically Jolty as a pure emolga)

Name: Jolty

Nickname: (doesn't have an official nickname)

Species: emolga

Nature: timid

Characteristic: highly curious

Appearance: Jolty is shorter than an average emolga, but her tail is slightly longer and her ears are slightly bigger.
Her eye color is purple.
She has a violet flower on her ear and a big yellow bow on her tail.

Height: 1'0"

Weight: 11.02 pounds

Personality: Jolty is extremely naive, she would believe almost everything she is told, she is also extremely timid. she is shy, a bit modest, not sure of herself and stressed out often, especially around new people.
However, Jolty is polite, docile, highly curious and joyful.
She is very honest, she may try to hide things but she would never lie to anyone.
Jolty tends to get scared and confused very easily.

Item: big yellow bow

Effect: increase speed in a pinch

Side-Effect: lowers attack and sp. Attack in a pinch

Moves: nuzzle, thundershock, protect.

Ability: static

Allies: none currently

Enemies: none currently

Other:
-Jolty doesn't know about the effects of her bow, for her its just a pretty ribbon.
-She has a huge luck of knowledge about stuff, such as items or moves.
-Jolty as a weird habit of rubbing her arm when she is nervous
-For some reason her voice is very soft and soothing.

Last edited: