• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open THE POKEMON GAMES - league one

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yea, if you don't have permission, you can't mega evolve, or have legendary pkm)
Piper flinched as her Pokemon was hit.
"Salamence, bulldoze!" The giant dragon rammed into Charizard full force.
"Your turn." Piper grinned.

"Charizard use flamethrower" the field was installed heated up piper was struggling to keep with the heat and same with salamence but gregor kept his cool " hot are we? Ready to give up?"

"Never, I will not let the reputation of Johto fall short." Salamence used stone edge, making Charizard slower, Salamence attacked again, Charizard would need one more hit to ko him.
"Salamence, use fly, don't let him touch you." Piper's eyes were filled with fire.

"I will not let the reputation of kanto fall short either charizard don't let kanto down" memories of kanto and charizard be a little charmander and gregor helping it when there was a storm flashed to both of them and now gregor had a smile on his face now dragon claw and it ko'd salmence gregor walked over to piper remember what I said"?

"Hey I thought we were done right these are the last pokemon we have ok let's go machamp" machamp came out and winked at gardevoir she blushed and lucario became angry" cross chop machamp " but machamp would not attack "oh great well done machamp" and gregor started claping sarcastically

"Good game I guess my machamp must love your gardevoir" gregor and piper healed there pokemon "should we check when the next tag team is becuase your good"

"You are not to bad yourself."
"Gardevoir, use heal Pulse on The team." Gardevoir healed them, and Piper gave a potion to Gardevoir.
" I am gonna check to see when the next event is."

"Um, I guess. It's nothing really exciting." Piper walked towards the hosts.
"Excuse me, do you know when the next event is taking place?"
"Well, The next event won't happen until Ashlynn is fully recovered." The hostess looked at Piper's burns.
"And you as well."

"Are you sure it's just a burn it doesn't effect her battleing"! Gregor was becoming more and more angry "I'm sorry about the burns by the way"

"I'm FINE!" Piper argued.
"And I was the one who gave myself these burns, I set the Flippen Forest on FIRE."
"I am sorry, but we cannot have any injured people on the field."
"Oh my goodness, for the last time! I AM NOT INJURED!" Piper stormed off.

(No, it's a TAG team, meaning when my pokemon faint, your's take their place. PM me if you have any questions, I dont want to get reported for disscussing things on the Rp thread.)

Gregor left the staduim followed by piper "we need more training and I know how chemistry let's let are pokemon meet each other" gregor sent out machamp , greninja hydrogen Hawlucha gyrados and charizard "now yours

Piper's eyes narrowed and sent her life long companions out.
"Lucario, Gardevoir, Mamoswine, Salamence, Meganium, and Sableye." One by one they exploded in a flash of light from their Pokeballs.
"I think we should send Hydreigon, and Gardevoir out since they are a good match up, Gardevoir can protect from any ice, dragon, and fighting types, and Hydreigon can go on the offensive." Piper pointed out.

"Yeah your right you know your stuff" machamp went straight over to gardevoir and started flirting
(I have to go to tea sorry see u in 2 mins)

Lucario was not happy about Machamp being with Gardevoir.
"Lucar-" Lucario was cut off by a Psy Shock that came from Gardevoir.
"Gardevoir." She giggled and gave Lucario a small kiss.
"Of course I know my stuff, I'm Johto's Champion." Piper replied and rolled her eyes at Gardevoir and Lucario.
"Sorry about Machamp, here is a super potion."

"Don't worry machamp your hers for the taking" and gregor nudged machamp " your the champoin of johto right well I'm the champoin of kanto" machamp ran over to gardevoir pushed lucario and picked up gardevoir in a nice way "machamp again seriously"

Piper was puzzled.
"Really? Because last time I went to Kanto, my Friend Becca was Champion." She said
"Cario!" Lucario started shouting at Machamp.
Gardevoir used psychic to lift herself into Lucario's arms.

(Sorry I'm A Bit Late In, I Was In A Hurry)
Name: Frank
Partner: Greninja
Experience: 100%
Region: Johto
Appearance: Green Shirt, Red Shorts, Brown Hair.
Other Pokémon: Gyarados, Wishiwashi And Walerin.
Backstory : Was The Previous Gym Leader Of Cerulean City, Until The Day Someone Beat Them With A Charmeleon, So He Moved To Johto From Kanto And Wants To Follow His Dreams To Become The Water Type Elite Four Member

Last edited by a moderator:
" Hello Everyone, The Previous Owner Of The Cerulean City Gym Has Arrived!, Who Wants To Battle Me To Test Their Strength! "

(Typhlo.sion already claimed Kanto's Champion, sorry)
Piper glared at Gregor.
"Nobody calls my friends wrong. I was there when she beat Red." She walked away and left Gregor to battle the Gym leader.
"Hmph, I do not enjoy when people lie."

"Piper wait arahhhhhh" gregor let out his rage into words "piper your wrong I was kanto champoin I grew up there is caught every pokemon apart from the legendarys piper belive me"

(Typhlo.sion has already claimed the position of Kanto's Champ)
"You may have caught every Pokemon, but Becca is still the Champion." Piper paused.
"Becca grew up in Kanto as well, she moved to Johto after becoming Champion, she then met me, and challenged me as Champion, to Champion. We had a draw." Piper continued walking away.

(Ok)
"She did not she is a liar I'm going to my dark alone place see you at the tag team if that's I bother to show up" gregor spits on piper's shoe"gregor ran away

Status
Not open for further replies.