• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open THE POKEMON GAMES - league one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name gregor
Partner gyrados
Experience has been the champoin of every region beaten red and blue
Appearance blonde hair tall
Personality sturdy would do anything for his pokemon
Other pokemon Hawlucha greninja hydrogen charizard machamp

Last edited:
"Hey you I the pokemon center Devon looked over may I join you if there is a tag team sorry I should introduce my self I'm gregor and this is gyarados" gyarados let out a fence roar" so what do you say"

(The name is Piper in the Rp. Not Devan.)
"Sure, why not, when there is a tag team event we can pair up." Piper said.
"I am Piper by the way." She turned back to the poor girl she injured.

Piper let Arcanine out of the Pokeball.
"With this guy." She explained.
"We were in a race, and I wanted to win, so I set the forest on fire, that is why I look like a piece of charred bacon."

You set the forset alight to win a race "gregor put his hand on his face" if you can do that on the battle field that would be amazing let's battle out back now to test our selvs 1 pokemon each

"Are you sure?" Piper asked him sending out her team.
"Salemence, Gardevoir, Lucario, Sableye, Meganium, and Mamoswine. You want to battle all of them?" Piper wanted to make sure he knew what he was getting into.

"Lucario, use bone rush on the floor to get rid of the copies! Then use dig." Piper commanded with ease.
"Cario!" There was an explosion, then in the air a greninja was attacking Lucario.

"Greninja use water shurikan" and took all of them out and " now use cut" and oncertified again hit lucario " try that"and winked at piper

"Jeez, again with the double team?" Piper muttered.
"Lucario, Dig, and listen for the foot steps of Greninja!" Lucario dug underground and listened... He found greninja and popped up and used Aura Sphere on him.

"Double team is a good move" Greninja fell back "use lick" Greninja got his massive tounge and hit lucario severel times and now night slash and hit lucario "looks like lucario could fall down and give up" lucario panted

Ashlynn realized something was wrong. Where were her Pokemon? She turned her head and saw six Pokeballs on top of her bag, sitting on the ground by one of the legs of her cot. She reached down, enduring an immense amount of pain, and pushed one with her finger. This caused all of the Pokeballs to click into each other. The Pokemon inside, being as tense as they were from seeing Ashlynn practically burned to a crisp, immediately beamed out. They all were incredibly distressed. Ashlynn gave a pained laugh. "It's okay, guys...Don't freak out..." she managed. Sylveon wrapped its ribbons around her arm.

" Ok ok jeez Greninja grab him by spike on the chest" Greninja ran over and grabbed him by the chest "now water shurikan" Greninja threw a shurikan at lucario which sent lucario back at pipers side

"Hey this is a one pokemon battle but meh I don't care greninja return now charizard let's fire it up flamethrower now" meganium took a massive blow and could barely stand up "ready to give up now piper" gregor again winked;)

"You're not bad" "now dragon claw" and hit salamence and it did double damage as of type matchup gregor winked again "remember your best friend can be your worst enemy"

Status
Not open for further replies.