• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokemon Evolution Grounds

Hey, DJLucario, I'm aware this is your first RP so I wanted to give you some friendly advice, if you don't mind.

Make sure you stay in third person and past tense. It makes the whole thing a lot easier to read when we're going through the posts of the RP and doesn't present awkward time issues when other people reply to your post. Not doing so violates the RP rules, and complying makes it a lot easier for all of us, as well as helping the RP run smoother :D Also, double posts are frowned upon, as they create a lot of clutter, so it is recommended that you edit your previous post if no one else has posted yet. This'll make it easier for all of us to RP :)

Yeah... I am gonna auto it with Shira then, since no one else on Kyogre's Coral is online.

I'll wait a bit. Almost ready to come, and my cousin is coming over for dinner. She's in college rn.

Actually the next post is very long, and it might take 10 minutes.

Repling now!

Actually, Mist is now on, and so is Blu Ace.

Might take 2-3 posts to save her.

Species: Cubchoo
Name: Chill
Ability: Snow Cloak
Special Features: A round,purple mark around his left eye
Personality/Description: Chill is very panicky.Traumatized from an attack by Tyranitar,Chill tends to panic a lot and is normally afraid of everything.Also from the attack,Chill has posttraumatic stress disorder(PTSD).He often curls up in a corner when he is exposed to loud noises or action.But,Chill can be very strong when he's scared.At times when he's scared,he'll blow a fierce blast of ice.
Starting Town: Regirock Desert
Friends/Romantic Interest(s): None
Evolution Prediction: Possibly a Beartic,but it's so dang cute.
Other: Hates being threatened

Accepted! Thanks for the information and sorry about forgetting to click the post button! I don't know how this will play out, but thank you for adding your characters to this form. Thanks!

No problem! This is kind of a test run for me so i can figure out what people like and dislike about roleplays so I can make a even better one in the future! ^-^

If there's anyone from Trevenant's rest that wants a Fennekin on there side, i'm available from around 15:20 to 17:00 and maybe even later!

Ralts wants to join the RP! Would you accept her as a new team member?
Yes
No

Species of Pokemon: Ralts
Name: Tiptap (Also referred to as Tipi)
Ability: Trace
Special Features: (Scars, Marks, stripes, etc..) Her hat thing is violet-coloured.
Personality/Description: Very open, enthusiastic and always ready for an adventure. She hates to just walk or do nothing.
Starting Town: Trevenant's Rest (Duh)
Friends/Romantic Interest(s): Torch (Good friend), Doesn't care about personality and shit.
Evolution Prediction: (What you want/think your character is going to evolve into) Kirlia, then Gardevoir, can't be Gallade because she is female.
Other: Welp, no.

Whoops sorry for double-posting. My fault.

Either delete your first post, or combine them. No worries, I have done it before, but I have learned from my mistakes!

Species: Eevee
Name: Gemma
Ability: Run Away
Personality/Description: Shy, Light on Her Feet, Loves Snow and Cold, Wears Black Rimmed Glasses
Starting Town: As much as I want to go to Kyogre Coral, I'll go to Regirock Desert
Friends/Romantic Interest(s): She hasn't met anyone yet
Evolution Prediction: (What you want/think your character is going to evolve into) Glaceon if possible, but if it isn't then Jolteon or Espeon

Note: I'm bad at short replies, so cut me a little slack, but I'll try my best!

Last edited:
Okay, and I'll try to write more here too instead of random OOC snippits in my RP messages ^^;

Edit:
I'm thinking hard on this cus I normally jump into things without thinking so I don't want to make the sandstorm come unrealistically :p

Last edited:
Species of Pokemon: Bayleef
Name: Chikyu
Ability: Overgrow
Special Features: (Scars, Marks, stripes, etc..) A scar over Right Eye
Personality/Description: Chikyu is scarred, both mentally and physically.
Starting Town: Trevenants Rest
Friends/Romantic Interest(s): None
Evolution Prediction: (What you want/think your character is going to evolve into) Chikyu does not want to evolve.
Other: None I need to develop my character

another fellow sylveon :3 #raise_sylveon_awareness

Species of Pokemon: Eevee
Name: Ladasym
Ability: Adaptability
Special Features: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Personality/Description: Very shy, LOVES to nibble flowers, and very cute when sleeping.
Starting Town: Trevenant's Nest
Friends/Romantic Interest(s): ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Evolution Prediction: Leafeon or Umbreon
Other: Cookies! Her ticklish spot is her tailtip.

Hope this is good! ♥